What's new

best list of NTR games to try

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: best list of NTR games to try

yeah, machine translation really butchers the context. it really isn't the best, but it sometimes gives and idea of what's going on.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah, machine translation really butchers the context. it really isn't the best, but it sometimes gives and idea of what's going on.
I rather not play the game, if it isn't in english
I tried one time and i almost died of laughing because of the horrible translation xD

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which kind of VN are BBHaruka and Djibril (meaning if they are the classic with choices, or the one with minigames or something? How hard are those 2 plus Escalayer to get all the NTR Routes? How is Escalayer played? And finally, is there a partial at least for the 3 games I listed?

num123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are the games where you are the guy who does the girl stealing, not the other way around?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What are the games where you are the guy who does the girl stealing, not the other way around?
this type is called netori. if u do some search with this tag u can find a lot of stuff.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which kind of VN are BBHaruka and Djibril (meaning if they are the classic with choices, or the one with minigames or something? How hard are those 2 plus Escalayer to get all the NTR Routes? How is Escalayer played? And finally, is there a partial at least for the 3 games I listed?
BBHaruka has a little rpg element to it. it's mostly VN but when you go out to fight the bad guys, you have to battle them with skills, life bar and SP.

djibril 3 is full VN style. pretty easy to get ntr'd. just save before your choices. there is some natural NTR through progression.

escalayer is the exact same style as haruka. just lose against a boss and you get ntr'd. you can also force your girl to ntr by mistreating her and making her have sex with other guys.

Haruka is full english. it was just officially released. i recommend you start with that.

Reputation score

I discovered this forum by accident, and as a lover of NTR and similar-feeling games, here's my list of recommendations that I did not see in the original post:

しすたー・すきーむ (not ntr)
しすたー・すきーむ 2 (not ntr)
マリッジブルー「婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に……」
新妻イカせてミルク! 団地妻、昼下がりの下半身事情
聖娼女 ~性奴育成学園 (partial ntr)
魔法少女はキスして変身(かわ)る ~相手が彼以外の人だなんて
麻呂の患者はガテン系
冥色の隷姫
妻みぐい2
Swindle(スウィンドル)

I collected these over quite a few years of playing h-games, hope you guys enjoy :)

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

BBHaruka has a little rpg element to it. it's mostly VN but when you go out to fight the bad guys, you have to battle them with skills, life bar and SP.

djibril 3 is full VN style. pretty easy to get ntr'd. just save before your choices. there is some natural NTR through progression.

escalayer is the exact same style as haruka. just lose against a boss and you get ntr'd. you can also force your girl to ntr by mistreating her and making her have sex with other guys.

Haruka is full english. it was just officially released. i recommend you start with that.
I will, but I'm more interested in Escalayer, from your post you can "lend" them, you have to do bad choices for her to get angry and go over other guys or something like that?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will, but I'm more interested in Escalayer, from your post you can "lend" them, you have to do bad choices for her to get angry and go over other guys or something like that?
exactly that. if you keep being mean or rude to them in your replies to her questions. you build up the option to have her have sex with other guys.

I discovered this forum by accident, and as a lover of NTR and similar-feeling games, here's my list of recommendations that I did not see in the original post:

しすたー・すきーむ (not ntr)
しすたー・すきーむ 2 (not ntr)
マリッジブルー「婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に……」
新妻イカせてミルク! 団地妻、昼下がりの下半身事情
聖娼女 ~性奴育成学園 (partial ntr)
魔法少女はキスして変身(かわ)る ~相手が彼以外の人だなんて
麻呂の患者はガテン系
冥色の隷姫
妻みぐい2
Swindle(スウィンドル)

I collected these over quite a few years of playing h-games, hope you guys enjoy :)
would you happen to have english names or links for info or download on any of those? just of the ntr ones. the one's that are not ntr don't really have anything to do with this thread and kinda random lol.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

exactly that. if you keep being mean or rude to them in your replies to her questions. you build up the option to have her have sex with other guys.

would you happen to have english names or links for info or download on any of those? just of the ntr ones. the one's that are not ntr don't really have anything to do with this thread and kinda random lol.
Oh damnit, guess VNR's gonna help a lot then, thanks

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whats VNR, probably something i know too lol.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

BBHaruka is the best one there for me so far. Thanks for the share. Perhaps it's because it's in English.

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One of my favorites is Ishu Soukan ( ). Warning though the content in this nukige can get pretty freaky and weird.

The main heroine is subjected to all sorts of beast/insect rape until she really starts to enjoy it. The male main character, who has vanilla lovey dovey sex with her in the beginning, is very well aware of her treatment at the hands of their employer (the white/silver haired chick). However, he doesn't really catch on to her enjoyment of the beast/insect sex until much later.

Examples:
- She grows tired of the male mc and decides to liven up her date with him by having worms squirm around in her vagina. The male mc is completely unaware she is doing this on their date and just assumes she has a fever.
- The male mc is forced to watch her have missionary sex with a giant frog. The heroine enjoys every bit of it and we even get some tongue action, leg-locking, and complete emasculation of the male mc.
- The endings are absolutely nuts, but I think I should stop there. Rest assured, they're completely in-tune with the NTR theme.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like fun, is it translated?

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like fun, is it translated?
Unfortunately, I don't think it has a translation. I had to depend on machine translations for this one.

Last edited:

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just got to the first NTR scene with Miyuki in Biniku no Kaori ~Netori Netorare Yari Yarare~. The one where you look through the peep hole and sees Miyuki getting nailed from behind by the husband.

Can anyone explain why that happen? I couldn't understand it through the machine translation. One second the MC goes to take a shower and another his GF is having sex willingly with another dude?

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are any of these games NOT Visual Novels? Im not a fan of VNs but would be down to try others

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are any of these games NOT Visual Novels? Im not a fan of VNs but would be down to try others
There are a bunch of NTR games that are not VNs, the one's listed are. We should start posting RPG maker games like Shadow Core.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some rpg-like games:
The NTRPG series.
Inevitable.
Hero Thug Party. -> Didn't play, I'm waiting for an update.
All the Spiral Legend (these are actual long RPG, with complete NTR routes) -> Didn't play, I don't feel my Japanese grasp is good enough.