What's new

ACT [Azurezero] Witch's Dungeon Laboratory (RE180836)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: -Witch's Dungeon Laboratory- GAMES OUT (AZUREZERO)

facebook was kind enough to remind that at this time last year, i drew kana for the first time... Which makes me wonder how far i've really come in a year.

A lot happened this year.
I started my biggest project to date: damsel quest 3 that has a public demo bigger than any of the games i've released.
I went to 3 conventions since then, one of which a girl showed me just how mind blowing it is when a girl raises her skirt at you with odd expectations.
(she was a rise cosplayer, she told me she was wearing shadow rise underneath, somehow i expected boss rise, a rainbow leotard, but instead what met my eyes were bright yellow bikini bottoms)

*ahem* this year i finally made enough money to pay to national insurance (only just), but still not enough to pay real income tax.

hmmm, what proper games did i get done in a year?
Witch dungeon lab was released in august.
riskys card wrestling was march this year.
I must have really put a lot of work into damsel quest 3.

I wanted to talk more about my cardgame but i was afraid of posting a thread in case it annoyed people...im really putting a lot into improving my reputation and I didnt want a tiny game ruining milk megami marielle's chances, not when people actually seem to be looking forward to it.

getting way off topic but i got down the other day because i looked at what people were saying about me on 4chan and stuff and it seems they have a lot of misconceptions about me. i was happy as well though because they had to concede that i am improving even if they didnt think my works were worth playing and thought they had no soul.
They say i whine about not getting paid and piracy which i do on occasion but i mostly get sad at the lack of comments, good or bad.

When people don't respond to my threads it's hard to know im on the right track.

tl:dr
I'm glad i made this game. it had a lot of fun challenges in it and I learned some new things about how rpgmaker handles events.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently this game turned one year old yesterday.
I only noticed cause someone is running through the game while chatting to me on discord. I suppose it only makes sense, damsel quest 3 is also almost a year old.

Guy managed to get stuck on one of the timed doors so i just went through replacing them with ones that ping you off if youre on one when it shuts.

Figure I may as well fix the other stuff while im at it. So if i draw anything tonight it will be a damn game over scene for the sleeping orc.

also giving proper dialogue to the plant girls.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It really has been a whole year huh, its kinda hard to believe.

This one was pretty good, I even replay it every so often. Its probably my favorite game of yours. Though I'm pretty sure Damsel Quest 3 will dethrone it when it comes out, (pretty excited for that one).

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Patched because aika couldnt grab the key while on the conveyer belt. turned it into a parallell process so its easier

also other changes are now ineffect. like the plantgirls actually talking (they also have things to say about some of the other items you can choose to use)

still missing: kana getting pounded by that orc in the hot area

if i added more to the game what would you like to see? cause it feels like a shame to only patch for simple fixes.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Get this game for just two dollars when you buy my new game: Kate's test in the Glasses Bundle

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the bundle is only available until the end of the year.