What's new

ACT [Azurezero] Witch's Dungeon Laboratory (RE180836)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: -Witch's Dungeon Laboratory- puzzle/ror game by azurezero

You can entirely avoid the flee-the-three-gremlins segment by going clockwise in the room rather than counterclockwise.

The not-quite-mastermind game seemed buggy the first time I played it, but worked correctly on a subsequent playthrough.
ah, i didnt consider that... will add a windy section so you cant get through it that way, nice catch

fixed

Last edited:

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, right, the other thing was, after the first time I put the green orb on one of the four orb platforms, whenever I left the room you've pictured here, it would for some reason go to the room below (with the red orb gate)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, right, the other thing was, after the first time I put the green orb on one of the four orb platforms, whenever I left the room you've pictured here, it would for some reason go to the room below (with the red orb gate)
hmmm... that wasnt related to the orb at all, but that the main room puts you on top of the transfer event outwards ive deleted the one to the right of it and moved it now...
Again, thanks for catching it...none of my patrons actually gave me any feedback

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is progressing smoothly despite everything.
Here's what i drew the 2 nights ago, I'm still thinking of ideas for art, its hard to be original atm

I'm having difficulties all round coming up with new ideas, I already dropped one project because the gameplay amounted to fetchquests and no combat or action sequences even if the idea itself was unusual.

I'm hoping to make a game like defender of public morals asagi with 4 party members and getting fucked in battle and stuff, so i purchased rpgmaker xp the other week which has actor portraits built into the battle system
still, i have no plot for a game like that yet, so im left wondering what to do

I also have a model for a platformer but as with everything i don't really have any direction for it yet so i keep just testing mechanics.

sorry for the rant, i just havent been feeling good lately

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Feeling a bit better today and I've made a public patreon post about my current goal.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

an rpg project like sword of morals asagi especially one in native English would definitely be nice.

Well I wish you luck in your quest on game development and savings.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

an rpg project like sword of morals asagi especially one in native English would definitely be nice.

Well I wish you luck in your quest on game development and savings.
it'll be rpgmaker XP if i do since thats the only one with actor portraits as a built in feature, hopefully i can event the pictures for when the girls get captured, and i know i can event the changing pictures for in battle since thats a just a long string of conditionals

edit- also I'm happy that you commented.

Last edited:

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, I was wondering if there is any clue about the code of the door:confused: because I can not open it and do not think I miss anything.

sorry for bad English.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello, I was wondering if there is any clue about the code of the door:confused: because I can not open it and do not think I miss anything.

sorry for bad English.
ah, look in the key items you have... the code is written on the item you picked up after reading the journal in the small room with a cupboard and bed

it's 649 i think

thank you for taking an interest!!

Last edited:

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks, what I was missing was to check the dagger to get the key:eek:

and yes, the code is 649:)

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

one question, where is the end of the complete demo:confused:

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

one question, where is the end of the complete demo:confused:
inside the center of the big room after the library, after you collect 4 coloured orbs to open the door... though patrons will be able to play beyond this point when i release the next update.

LloydDarkheart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love your demo so far and trying to progress, but getting stuck at one part. :|

I've got the blue orb, but can't seem to go any further. I've tried the blue orb in all the places I can (On all 4 places outside the central room, the gate that leads upstairs and near the statue), but can't figure out my next move.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've checked every place I can think of as well for searchable things.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Love your demo so far and trying to progress, but getting stuck at one part. :|

I've got the blue orb, but can't seem to go any further. I've tried the blue orb in all the places I can (On all 4 places outside the central room, the gate that leads upstairs and near the statue), but can't figure out my next move.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've checked every place I can think of as well for searchable things.
blue orb? you need to use the timed switch in the bottom right of that room to run to the room down from the central one, and those rooms have switches to let you reach the next ones too.
Thanks for the comment, Hope this helps.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just need to write the scene that goes with this bunch of cgs before i can release the next update to patrons

always wanted to do this gas aphrodisiac thing :3

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3 '

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got the game announced on dlsite now, hopefully this will boost sales when it's done...

If i have no problems moving forward, I should have the game finished in the next two weeks, i just have one more area and the endings to make after i make one more scene for this area

after this i should put some work into character designs for my big party rpg. I'll be offering people commission slots to have their OC's added as guest party members.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently having difficulties thinking up puzzles, so when i get my energy back i'll be drawing the smut for the bits i already made. games gonna be done before the end of august definitely, probably within 2 weeks.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I recorded this last week but finally managed to render it in a format that wasn't ridiculous, its sped up as much as i could :3

Enjoy!