What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Damsel Quest 3 (RE196208)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (Released for 10usd on itch.io)

Probably means the Claw Hideout, yeah the paths are a bit hard to navigate.

God forbid you lose a party member there. :D

So from what I'm reading, I'm approaching a route split? I got the card and the dagger.

Also does Capture work for anyone other than the Kunoichi?
yeah youre on route 3 with those, route 3 doesnt have any extra combat but i enjoyed building the scenario that is there.

and I'm not sure. most of the time it would be better just killing them.
I imagine it would break the game if i let you tie up the other villains though... but im not sure if theyre immune all the same.

something to think about if I actually add more content to the game

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When do the scenarios start, so I know when to save and avoid it?

Also where was the chest to get the real blade? I searched the claw place top to bottom and did not find it.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When do the scenarios start, so I know when to save and avoid it?

Also where was the chest to get the real blade? I searched the claw place top to bottom and did not find it.
you run back into the boss room during the timed escape sequence, all 3 scenarios happen at the end of the escape sequence.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you run back into the boss room during the timed escape sequence, all 3 scenarios happen at the end of the escape sequence.
Gotcha. Thanks.

Hm...seems I can't get rid of the Yuria card and I think I saved over all of pre yuria saves. Shoot.

Don't suppose you have a spare? I think I got an older save from when I switched from laptop to desktop but...yeah.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gotcha. Thanks.

Hm...seems I can't get rid of the Yuria card and I think I saved over all of pre yuria saves. Shoot.

Don't suppose you have a spare? I think I got an older save from when I switched from laptop to desktop but...yeah.

here's my split saves.
save44-route1
save45-route2
save46-route3

Attachments

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Awesome. Thats a great help!

jacq2e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is the differences from the DLSite version and the Patreon version?

(and are they both censored?)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the differences from the DLSite version and the Patreon version?

(and are they both censored?)
the difference is the itch.io and patreon versions are uncensored, and might be different update wise. i think i was at .004 when i submitted to dlsite. but there havent been any game breaking bugs fixed for .005 so theres not much difference gameplay wise

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Small patch adding recover all to the post fight against Shinku, someone got stuck with emi and kiri in stocks with no hope of recovery. and they also used the capture skill on victoire, which didn't yield the knife. so i added that too

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

250 sales woohoo! first time ever in the first 2 weeks.
Anyone have any good ideas on how to celebrate?

jacq2e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just bought it from itch.io since I was not sure or to buy it from patreon, and the version is censored. Is there an uncensor patch somewhere?

(I tought it would not be censored since the screens shots where not...)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just bought it from itch.io since I was not sure or to buy it from patreon, and the version is censored. Is there an uncensor patch somewhere?

(I tought it would not be censored since the screens shots where not...)
there are two versions to download, the one that says dlsite version is the censored one. the V1.005/6 is the one youre after

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the slave outfits removed once you beat the arena? Sleeping at the inn did nothing.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you get the slave outfits removed once you beat the arena? Sleeping at the inn did nothing.
you have to ask the knight, at the inn, in the room of the second floor.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you have to ask the knight, at the inn, in the room of the second floor.
I thought her fixing up your clothes would be a good enough hint at that.

Teratore

Reputation score

After 6 hours i finished it, awesome game. Gonna replay it again to see if i missed something also gonna try to get dif ending.

I have some suggestion and kinda bug reports:
1. in the volcano location after a cutscene when countdown starts camera goes way too down, and if u start going you wont be able to see characters, if you go down and then up it will be ok tho.

2. Still in volcano maybe the timer should be stopped when H-scene plays, so ppl can... mhm... watch em closely *wink*

3. Aya (the knight that fixes slave clothes) seems like fixes them only if they all wear them ( she had standart dialouge when Ren was in bondage outfit but Emi and Kiri in their casual clothes) .

in volcano bossfight with priestess she can "cast" her lustfire even with silence on her wich supposed to prevent casting magic (not sure if it bug but still...) also she can just spam this spell wich makes it a bit op because one of your chars is always in sex mode xD

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After 6 hours i finished it, awesome game. Gonna replay it again to see if i missed something also gonna try to get dif ending.

I have some suggestion and kinda bug reports:
1. in the volcano location after a cutscene when countdown starts camera goes way too down, and if u start going you wont be able to see characters, if you go down and then up it will be ok tho.
That happens in a few places, tbh. there's no wait option on a camera scroll

2. Still in volcano maybe the timer should be stopped when H-scene plays, so ppl can... mhm... watch em closely *wink*
Testing this now. if i can set the timer to a variable with a script call will implement...ah was using a timer script anyway with a freeze function... next update will include

3. Aya (the knight that fixes slave clothes) seems like fixes them only if they all wear them ( she had standard dialogue when Ren was in bondage outfit but Emi and Kiri in their casual clothes) .
That's odd, there's a check to see how many of the girls are wearing them. with different text when more than one is involved.

Ah!... her 2nd tab wasnt the same as the first tab. fixed now. (2nd tab checked for >0 twice instead of >0 and >1

in volcano bossfight with priestess she can "cast" her lustfire even with silence on her wich supposed to prevent casting magic (not sure if it bug but still...) also she can just spam this spell wich makes it a bit op because one of your chars is always in sex mode xD
I'm not sure it's considered magic... but will make it so

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get pasted the orb puzzle in the claw dungeon? I can't seem to figure it out unless there are clues further in.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get pasted the orb puzzle in the claw dungeon? I can't seem to figure it out unless there are clues further in.
reset it every time you cant figure out the code? (leave the room and come back)

check all red, and if no black orbs turn white, then shift them all to blue, and keep shifting until one is white, then figure out which is correct, then move onto the next bunch.
it takes too many attempts if you check all 4 colours first, just keep shifting once you know for sure what theyre not