What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Damsel Quest 3 (RE196208)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (Released for 10usd on itch.io)

The requirement does makes sense for the ending, but it's only obvious that it's required once you know what the 3 main endings are. The instructions alone don't make the requirements clear.
well, I was trying not to spoil the plot even if i was spoiling the requirements i guess.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if you try to head back through the checkpoint you'll see something's changed
and if you head back into elkia forest there's a guy who runs away from you and into kiri's house

the end of that resulting quest is where the actual route split is for the final scenario's.
as for what swpkmn says, i thought it was obvious you needed to be on route 2 to get to route 3. cause missing the dagger means victoire can go ahead with her plan since she has it. i put it further forward in the game so the player still had a chance to sell it and go back to route 1 if they wanted.
fair enough, i did't go there but to the ruins.
thanks!

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well, I was trying not to spoil the plot even if i was spoiling the requirements i guess.
It was reasonable to not want to spoil the plot. It was just unreasonable to assume that all plot-related ending requirements would be obvious to people that do not already know the entire plot.

After getting the route 1 ending, before trying for route 2, I tried loading a save from the pocket dimension that was on route 1 and obtained the route 3 item. I had no idea what route 2 or route 3 would be like, so I assumed that I would be on route 3, but instead I ended up with route 1.

It makes sense to me now, but at that time I didn't understand, so I wanted to let others know in advance to avoid confusion.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was reasonable to not want to spoil the plot. It was just unreasonable to assume that all plot-related ending requirements would be obvious to people that do not already know the entire plot.

After getting the route 1 ending, before trying for route 2, I tried loading a save from the pocket dimension that was on route 1 and obtained the route 3 item. I had no idea what route 2 or route 3 would be like, so I assumed that I would be on route 3, but instead I ended up with route 1.

It makes sense to me now, but at that time I didn't understand, so I wanted to let others know in advance to avoid confusion.
:3 i forget that not everyone plays games like i do. i kept saves all throughout as i went

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

game just hit dlsite JP

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found a weird glitch that gave me some trouble.

On the second boss (the one with the orbs), Ren got captured, but at the end of that turn the boss died from poison. The game continued on through cutscenes, but once i was out, Ren was still "captured" but in my party. She had no portrait in battle and couldn't be hurt.

To fix it, I went back to that area and escaped from a battle, which played the captured cutscenes and after rescuing everyone else I could leave.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found a weird glitch that gave me some trouble.

On the second boss (the one with the orbs), Ren got captured, but at the end of that turn the boss died from poison. The game continued on through cutscenes, but once i was out, Ren was still "captured" but in my party. She had no portrait in battle and couldn't be hurt.

To fix it, I went back to that area and escaped from a battle, which played the captured cutscenes and after rescuing everyone else I could leave.
will add recover all after the fight to prevent it in future

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will it be okay for people to put up saves of this game on here? I'm of course planning on buying your game, as I've done of all your previous titles, but I feel like there's gonna hit a point where I'll just wanna see all the h-content the game has to offer. Your scene writing and art is always great, after all.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Btw, you're one of the only people I've seen who use the word "cunny" in your writing, and I think that word is really fucking hot. It's just such a cute word for a vagina XD.

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The checkpoint crystal in the stealth section does nothing. this is infuriating. Getting hit once is instant game over.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will it be okay for people to put up saves of this game on here? I'm of course planning on buying your game, as I've done of all your previous titles, but I feel like there's gonna hit a point where I'll just wanna see all the h-content the game has to offer. Your scene writing and art is always great, after all.
sharing saves is fine. if i was still doing my demo+unlock system that would be one way of bypassing things but i dont do that anymore so youd need the full game anyway

Btw, you're one of the only people I've seen who use the word "cunny" in your writing, and I think that word is really fucking hot. It's just such a cute word for a vagina XD.
cute words for pussy are important for good erotic writing.

The checkpoint crystal in the stealth section does nothing. this is infuriating. Getting hit once is instant game over.
That sounds like a bug. the game over is supposed to be gradual over multiple attempts. i did get rid of the locking saving of saving though.
if you send me your save i can check the variables and see if my thinking is correct on the bug

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just tried to purchase the game on itch.io and it keeps saying my card was declined, which is weird because it works for everything else. I live in Canada, so is it just that conversion won't go through? Or do I have to figure something out? I do use visa debit, so that might be the issue (although I seriously doubt it).

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just tried to purchase the game on itch.io and it keeps saying my card was declined, which is weird because it works for everything else. I live in Canada, so is it just that conversion won't go through? Or do I have to figure something out? I do use visa debit, so that might be the issue (although I seriously doubt it).
I'm not sure to be honest. it does do checks and stuff but i have no control over that. it shouldnt have anything to do with the conversion though. i also have a visa debit and use it to pay for stuff on dlsite all the time.

stripe has blocked payment 4 times from someone today

and this is what the account says

Stripe risk evaluation: highPrimary risk factor: This card (****) has been linked to a history of fraudulent activity.

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That sounds like a bug. the game over is supposed to be gradual over multiple attempts. i did get rid of the locking saving of saving though.
if you send me your save i can check the variables and see if my thinking is correct on the bug
Here's my save file. It's right before activating the cutscene that starts the event.

Once you start, 1 touch is game over.

Attachments

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure to be honest. it does do checks and stuff but i have no control over that. it shouldnt have anything to do with the conversion though. i also have a visa debit and use it to pay for stuff on dlsite all the time.

stripe has blocked payment 4 times from someone today

and this is what the account says

Stripe risk evaluation: highPrimary risk factor: This card (****) has been linked to a history of fraudulent activity.
That was probably my card, depending on the time of day. They're full of crap, given my online activity has included contributing on patreon, transferring funds to friends, uber, buying bus tickets for short-distance travel, and a multitude of other stuff. Hell, bought stuff off dlsite and got a subscription from a 3d comic site for some months. Dunno if you're hosting your game elsewhere or we need to work out an alternative for payment.

EDIT: Just grabbed it off dlsite. Back to your regularly-scheduled faps.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

games hit dlsite eng now

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Could be much better if art was different. Sigh~

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could be much better if art was different. Sigh~
Not much I can say to that besides: I wish my art was better too.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Well youre improving indeed, overall its better than year ago.
But your tits-drawing skill remains on same shitty level :D
Maybe should focus on improving that one specific area~

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not much I can say to that besides: I wish my art was better too.
for me... ur art is better than most 3D h-rpg out there... (its my personal taste tough...)