What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Heh, semi-prehensile feet would be cool to have... all I've got is the ability to sit Japanese-style (knees bent 180 degrees, feet bottoms touching buttocks) - to the point where I sometimes sit like that on a chair.
I've sat cross legged style for so long at school my legs were numb and it was very hard to walk. I should do that again...

EDIT: Indian cross legged style <.<

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well anyway, sleep comes first. I'll plan how to make Luna display embarassment when my head is more clear. (Current methods include to touch of a lover, being overly nice to her, and something along those lines...)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Say she has a mustache. (Not that she has one, just saying it might be embarrassing) :)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Say she has a mustache. (Not that she has one, just saying it might be embarrassing) :)
Emily:
"You have a mustache Luna! HA HA HA HA!"

Luna:
"...."

*Luna rips out Emily's spine through her ass*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, I've played Nightmare Sphere long enough, I think.

Time to get back to work! :D

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Prediction-

Iris and Emily are going to make out soon after they get back to the inn.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Prediction-

Iris and Emily are going to make out soon after they get back to the inn.
This is the reward you get if you guys manage to save her before she orgasms... You get bonus points if she resists an orgasm and you save her right after that!

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

This is the reward you get if you guys manage to save her before she orgasms... You get bonus points if she resists an orgasm and you save her right after that!
Great!
Now we just need a way for Iris and Emily to get alone without Luna following them. :O

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

The woman looked up, slightly angry, "We weren't invited, we founded this place. And the side effects are the fact that we're... like them, we need the energy of another woman to survive." she wraps her arm around her lover, who welcomes it in return, "But, I would never want to rape anyone in my right mind, I'll never succumb to the monster's lower instincts, I'll kill myself with my own gun if it comes down to it." she claims, and looks quite serious about it.

Her lover jumped in, "Don't talk like that! I'd never let you kill yourself! I love you!" she exclaimed.

She returned the gesture, "I love you to..." she said, leaning in to make a quick kiss to her, then looking back to Azure, "That's the way it is. Don't be surprised, stranger things have happened since a few days ago."
Regina scowled at Daisy, "Well, what the hell was I supposed to say? She was gonna bring all these people over... If all those normal people found out about it, there might be a war inside the very prison walls!"

Daisy rolled her eyes, as they both said nothing more as they trekked back to the prison, eager to feed on the whores that awaited them...
...Hum. I wonder what River's going to tell Freyda, Freyda's going to tell Amy, and what they're going to tell everybody else about the Prison. For that matter, I wonder what the truth of the Prison is. That "whores" comment at the end... it's a little nerve-twisting.

I strongly suspect that if Mina finds out about the Prison, she'll want to decamp for there. Hiding isn't exactly making her happy, after all.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Great!
Now we just need a way for Iris and Emily to get alone without Luna following them. :O
Luna will leave Iris and Emily alone after they reach the inn (by alone, I mean stalking them AFTER they start walking away together, and staying a closed door away...), but only after they reach the inn. She can read "moods" better than most people think :p...

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Luna will leave Iris and Emily alone after they reach the inn (by alone, I mean stalking them AFTER they start walking away together, and staying a closed door away...), but only after they reach the inn. She can read "moods" better than most people think :p...
Yeah I just realized that after I read your post.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Yup... :X... That and the fact Luna still has her gun handy isn't helpful either, especially when she's in one of her "killer" moods...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

...Hum. I wonder what River's going to tell Freyda, Freyda's going to tell Amy, and what they're going to tell everybody else about the Prison. For that matter, I wonder what the truth of the Prison is. That "whores" comment at the end... it's a little nerve-twisting.

I strongly suspect that if Mina finds out about the Prison, she'll want to decamp for there. Hiding isn't exactly making her happy, after all.
Nah, Mina feels protected under Melissa, and wouldn't leave her.

Even if the thought crossed her mind, she still loves Melissa, so she'll stick around. ;)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

And now Luna's just being plain mean to Emily... :X

Well, it's not like Luna had a high opinion of her in the first place... *cough*

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The low Int score is only based on her fanaticism, which causes her to make choices deemed as stupid by normal people. She's actually of average intellect, if not higher seeing as she managed to get away with multiple murders of high profile targets. Just...yeah.

She's blinded by her obsessions in short.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys.
I'm really tired at the moment, I did a lot of crap today that took alot out of me.
I'm going to nap for a few hours now.
See ya later.

Edit- I hope Keylo doesn't respond to that post I removed...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Nothing much?... "Doing it" isn't anything worthy of note on Luna's "list". Although she might make a "comment" regarding it, she won't do much, nor get in the way of it. (That being said, she'd be standing guard outside the door, and capable of listening in on the entire thing, so the real question is, how would Iris feel if she knew Luna heard her making out with Emily :p...)

Edit: Too late, although questioning Luna's reaction to Iris and Emily making out wasn't anything major anyway.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

So what would happen to Jesse?
I mean Iris is becoming some kind of player here!
I mean she now has Emily, Jesse, and Luna, WHOS GONNA BE NEXT?? O_O