What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Whats with people and white/silver/gray hair?
It's like some kinda cult thing or something by now.
And yes Lin would worry about Rin so much she would go out into the night and try and find her even with like 1 stamina.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Whats with people and white/silver/gray hair?
It's like some kinda cult thing or something by now.
I think the white hair marks an awakened Inspired.

Doesn't prevent hair dye from being used (what, you thought Melissa and Kali were naturally blue-haired?), but it's a good indicator of who's Inspired and who's not.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Screw that, Rin's a inspired and guess what? Her hair is fricken natural!

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Fine, then it's a cult thingy. Who's "in" with AWMBI and who's not. :p

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

Vina's probably not active any more - she hasn't been posted for in a week.

I haven't been on for a while, i been feeling pretty bad recently, been having a hard time focusing on reading and all that, its like im suffering from depression or stress really messing me up in ways but dunno whats causing it, Im trying to get back round to looking at the forums, but just havent been able to recently.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

I haven't been on for a while, i been feeling pretty bad recently, been having a hard time focusing on reading and all that, its like im suffering from depression or stress really messing me up in ways but dunno whats causing it, Im trying to get back round to looking at the forums, but just havent been able to recently.
I hope you're okay devild. Just take things easy and get yourself in a good place again. Don't feel like it's an obligation to be showing up here or anything.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

i think the problem is my unemployment, but im hoping that picks up, im also going to the gym to build up my self esteem but today was the first day in weeks that id been able to look at the forums and read through, i dont consider it an obligation, i really really enjoy participating in this PbP game.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

i think the problem is my unemployment, but im hoping that picks up, im also going to the gym to build up my self esteem but today was the first day in weeks that id been able to look at the forums and read through, i dont consider it an obligation, i really really enjoy participating in this PbP game.
Don't give up, where there's a will, there's a way. And as long as you remain confident that everything's gonna work out fine, it will.

I'm crossing my fingers for ya, devil! ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, that's two in a row for me. I saw that I had been neg repped before, and I wanted to give you rep for the "Stupid question, you can increase it by (doing the things I just said)" but I needed to spread it around first too.

So I neg-repped somebody, trying to point out some hypocrisy, and I guess it came back to me. Shame it's turning petty, but the worst thing is, even after I neg-repped, I STILL couldnt rep your post.

Not like I'm being discreet or something, I'm pretty sure if I rep or negrep someone, it's obvious I did it

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

... How do you check your rep on this forum I tried to find it but couldn't figure out how... DAMN YOU FOR NOT BEING EASY TO FIGURE OUT LIKE MY LAST FORUM!

*Shoots forum with a gun*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Click User CP right under the link for "The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums" It should give you the last fives reps on your posts as well as your total rep points

*edit* HAHA, I got 1 point back

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Well now I jsut feel stupid because that doesn't appear to be working...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This doesn't lead you to here?

Last edited:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

This doesn't lead you to here?
It does it just doesn't show my rep thing... Which was the same exact way you were shown your rep at the last forum I was at... I blame windows vista.

(Hates window vista)

EDIT: Or maybe not... I just did it and saw one rep thing... <.< So no one has repped me before that I guess... Even though my rep went up... -_-

Yeah let's just forget this happened.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, rep does go up by post count too.

*edit* I mean what? What are we even talking about?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

See you guys in a few days, I'll be going to an anime convention for the weekend, I have internets, but I don't know how often.
I can only pray for Loli's return after this...

Damn it, you know I actually still feel bad over her getting upset? I can't get over it.