What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

So what would happen to Jesse?
I mean Iris is becoming some kind of player here!
I mean she now has Emily, Jesse, and Luna, WHOS GONNA BE NEXT?? O_O
Wait what? Iris has Luna? o_O;; Last I checked, Luna wasn't trying to get laid with Iris... (without the use of aphosdraics anyway) It's against her "moral principles" (as well as Iris's I believe). So no Yuri twincest here I'm afraid :X. (Unless RJ pulls something of course...)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

please.
I can just see Iris and Luna doing it.
It WILL go that way even if RJ didn't do anything to make it happen, it just will.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

please.
It WILL go that way even if RJ didn't do anything to make it happen, it just will.
Right... shall we make I bet then? On whether or not Luna's obsession and Iris's worrying for her sister develops into anything? Winner gets to rape Lin.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

please.
The very moment our characters start doing stuff we don't make them do is the moment I shit my pants and go insane and jump off the roof of my house headfirst...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The very moment our characters start doing stuff we don't make them do is the moment I shit my pants and go insane and jump off the roof of my house headfirst...
Hey they just might, for all we know they could realize that their little world is nothing more than a fabrication we made for our sick twisted pleasures... then leap out of it and proceed to slaughter all of us for fucking with them.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

If you guys play IC right, and not screw with your chars cause you want them to do something, I am sure Luna and Iris will get something going on.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Something, can't guarantee it's a "romantic something" or at least more than a "slight crush". Having two morally uptight characters screws with things you know? :p

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

If you give make them upright in anyway, they are bound to tell each other they love each other, it might not have sex in it. But just how long WILL they last?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

If you give make them upright in anyway, they are bound to tell each other they love each other, it might not have sex in it. But just how long WILL they last?
Iris and Luna love each other as sisters ZeroSpace.
Unless one of them get some drug going through them they won't fuck.
As of now, the only two characters Iris might have sex with is Emily or Jesse.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Besides, we already have incest in AWMBI already. *points to Aya and her older sister in "Need to Feed" thread*. No need for Luna and Iris to go down that road.

Although that being said, I really should have Luna build up some relationships with the other characters or NPCs. The only one she's taken a liking to asides from Iris is most likely Jesse...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Besides, we already have incest in AWMBI already. *points to Aya and her older sister in "Need to Feed" thread*. No need for Luna and Iris to go down that road.
Just to let you all know, Aya and her sister are NOT blood related. If they were I personally think that would be messed up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I only think incest is messed up when it's, "Male, Female" mainly due to the retarded baby that's likely to follow. But, "Female, Female" is alright with me, except for the fact that people will, "tell" me it's wrong. :D

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I only think incest is messed up when it's, "Male, Female" mainly due to the retarded baby that's likely to follow. But, "Female, Female" is alright with me, except for the fact that people will, "tell" me it's wrong. :D
Amen to this. Personally I'm a fan of yuri incest, blood or not. But I'm not one to stupidly press for it when it makes no sense.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Whenever incest happens no matter what gender I just pretend it isn't happening and just keep fapping.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry but what does incest mean?
Incest refers to any sexual activity between closely related persons (often within the immediate family) that is illegal or a social taboo. The type of sexual activity and the nature of the relationship between persons that constitutes a breach of law or social taboo vary with culture and jurisdiction. Some societies consider it to include only those who live in the same household, or who belong to the same clan or lineage; other societies consider it to include "blood relatives"; other societies further include those related by adoption or marriage.[1] (Source: Wikipedia)
Anything else you'd like to know? :p

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh ok. I understand now. Non blood related incest is fine with me.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I'm leaving to a party soon. I'll be there for four hours.