OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

... What if I told you I hate beer?
Mixed drinks are the way to go, my friend, but you've just gotta ask an expert in that field, they'll make you a tasty alcoholic drink.

Well, as tasty as alcohol can get, anyway. :rolleyes:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Mixed drinks are the way to go, my friend, but you've just gotta ask an expert in that field, they'll make you a tasty alcoholic drink.

Well, as tasty as alcohol can get, anyway. :rolleyes:
I love margaritas.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So I neg-repped somebody, trying to point out some hypocrisy, and I guess it came back to me. Shame it's turning petty, but the worst thing is, even after I neg-repped, I STILL couldnt rep your post.
I never said I did it for revenge, I said I did it to point out hypocrisy (which you apparently can't spell, even after seeing it in text) How can I act revenge on someone who's anonymous, unless you know something I don't? That's three times I've been neg-repped now. Who's the one in this for revenge? Who's the one furthering drama? Now go ahead and tell me I was wrong when I called you a hypocrite as you play into my very words.
This is turning childish on an 18+ site. Coming full circle to my original comment that the children I care for have better conflict resolution skills. As dick as a comment that was, this only goes to proving me right.

Last edited:

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

If I could ask you all, how are my new posts? Are they good?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

If I could ask you all, how are my new posts? Are they good?
Let me just say... your posts are most... exquisite for a fast paced PbP/Roleplay such as this. Quite a delicacy I must say, and I enjoy them very much. Makes me want to stop treating this as my "causal" roleplay, and turn it into one I take much more seriously and make more efforts in writing detailed posts. Keep up the good work!

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Let me just say... your posts are most... exquisite for a fast paced PbP/Roleplay such as this. Quite a delicacy I must say, and I enjoy them very much. Makes me want to stop treating this as my "causal" roleplay, and turn it into one I take much more seriously and make more efforts in writing detailed posts. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Just wondering but how would Luna act around Aya? What if she came onto her?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure exactly, I haven't seen enough of Aya's character to generate an "image" of what Luna's reaction would be to her. Although as a general rule of the thumb, Luna generally ignores random people who "come on" to her, seeing as she hasn't had a lover/relationship ever since she went down the deep end. Pretty much immune to random seduction as a result of her simply "not being interested". That being said, people who are "kind" to her have a higher chance of affecting her with such things, as that's the only time she begins to show weakness due to her being "unused" to kindness.

Or in short, it largely depends on Luna's first impression of Aya, which has yet to be determined.

Edit: No Raptor, Luna only does that if someone's a dirty snake, a monster, or if that person's hanging a little too close to Iris than she would like. :x, at least, if she keeps getting more "humanized" by Iris and other people anyway.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well i wont feel bad when a monster de-organs him

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

aw now I almost feel bad but not really.

I kind of want josie to talk to him so I have a reason to hate him ic

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

aw now I almost feel bad but not really.

I kind of want josie to talk to him so I have a reason to hate him ic
David isn't going to try hard to be liked, so that's going to happen easily. :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think he'd at least respond respectfully to someone who wasn't going out of their way to be nice to him.