Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Innocent Campaign - IC

Myra'krin'ola
Twilight fortress, Myras throne
Tag: Alice, Ellana, Taya, Mara

"Hmnn.. so I could simply teach you the merciful spell metamagic.." Myra chuckled at Mara. "But that'd be no fun. How about I teach you a little bit of magic I developed, called the cerebral spell. It goes straight into someones mind. Oh you naughty girl, you know what your wild magic could do with that?" She grinned, licking her lips.

"Didn't expect you to be such a lewd one. Alright then.." She reached out, touching Maras forehead. "Sharing with you the knowledge on how to use spells that affect your victims minds, their lusts and desires, rather than their bodies. Enjoy.

Now then.. unless theres any further questions, I'll declare this little game officially started!"
She grinned, whilest Mara felt a bit dazed with a rushing of knowledge of the tempting power of affecting other peoples minds..

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Plane of Evil and glowy lines
Tag: All

'Note, Pookie eats dreams.' Went through Alice's head. Trying to well, distract her brain from what she had said and was doing. Even as the girl reached up for the straps of her strange skintight outfit and slid them off her shoulder. She had asked for this, as much as her brain wished she hadn't, and well. It would potentially be very useful. Having a source of healing and counter poisons on hand would be extremely useful.

She had to bite her lip to suppress a moan though when the 'Despoiler' went to work. Damn staff was having way to much fun with this and she had to fight to keep her knees from quivering a bit as she flushed with arousal at all the tongues. The thing knew what it was doing at the very least, and she'd feel her breasts grow heavy with milk.

Trying to wipe off the saliva and flick it away with her hands, she'd pull her top back on, she didn't need to go running around with her tits bouncing everywhere. There'd be time to try the milk later, when she wasn't infront of a whole bunch of people. For now she looked over at the Taya. Giving her a nod that she wanted to team up. Then look at the others, trying to see what their thoughts were on co-operation or if they were going to go independent. With the game began she'd well, look around for an exit that didn't lead to Harem's room. Hoping the lizard girl would follow, or if Taya ran off first she'd follow. Or Myra was just going to dump them all somewhere.

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Harem area <-> Throne Room
Tag: Lady Myra
8/14 HP

"I- Hey! that's not what I," she stopped herself. She hadn't considered that to be a possibility. At least it'd fit with what she had intended. That settled that, she supposed. "Sorry, thank you for the gift."

She took a step back from the throne. So she was supposed to defeat her servants to earn their escape? That shouldn't be too hard. Besides, she'd already made a friend. Well multiple technically. "C'mon everyone! I have new plan and I'm sure this one will work out!" Without waiting to see if they followed, she headed back towards where she met Harem.

This time, her light jog didn't tire her out as much. "Hey Harem! Everything went a little better than expected but now I need your help. I'm supposed to be defeating Lady Myra's minions and I was hoping you could point me in the direction of some of her weaker ones. I don't want to start big just yet." She was eager to start now that she had something to do. Standing around was making her nervous.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Cave

"I have to... get training. Hm, wasn't expecting to actually have to work for it, but... it's not like i'm not used to it. Thank you for the opportunity." The Wild Elf stats, lightly placing her fist in her palm and giving the woman a bow. Though she did kidnap them... she wasn't outright evil, though that was to be determined in the future.

She gives a smile to the others. "Well, I only have one thing going for me right now and that's the training I was offered. You guys can go with me if you want, but this is something that I will be doing." The others managed to get their boons almost immediately, she was the only one who had to find it. Well, hopefully hears would be stronger in that regard...

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Taya
Doom Fortress

Taya hissed a bit, glancing at the return of Maya. After previous events she didn't like that one too much, too impulsive and prone to running in. And the other one had potential problems too. Well, she'd see how it went.

In any case she didn't respond, just watching as she was changed, becoming even slicker in body, toxins moving from her body. She couldn't help but quiver in delight a bit, the whispers of the goddess approving. It wasn't very strong toxin. Yet. But she was sure she could find ways to improve it if she could hunt down the right tools, and use it as materials for more refined toxins.

For now she simply drew her arrows and slid them through her cleavage a few times with a hiss, coating them in her toxin. She instinctively recognized it wouldn't be as potent, but better than nothing. It wasn't like her tongue's reservoirs. She wondered how long lasting that stuff was. It must last a fair while given it had been placed on traps before. Given enough time she could coat all her arrows with it she imagined. Or her own traps.

That was another thing she'd need to spend time on, making arrows. She'd have to make sure she didn't waste too many. She didn't have the tools to make more with her. Stupid of her. Still, the leatherworking tools could be important too. With bodies changing, making new clothes that fit properly and armor would be important.

"Priority is securing food, water and shelter, Ellana. Trainings not going to do you much good if you can't take care of yourself. Rush off if you want, if you even know where you are going. But if you don't contribute to survival, expect reciprocation. I suggest you help with that first, then once we have a secure set and we know how many bodies we need working at once we can determine if we can spare you. Or you can go it alone if you prefer. Your call."

She glanced back, evidently Maya had run off again. Ugh. "Well. I'm ready in any rate." She shifted closer to Alice. Protecting her assets would be very good for her. And if she recognized her skills in surviving, all the better. Maybe it wouldn't be as... Hard as last time.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Myra
Tag: Mara, Ellana, Taya

"Don't sweat it. .. very energetic this one. I kinda like it." She mused, waving after Mara, before peeking over to Ellana"No problem, no problem."

"Heh, and the newly minted lizardgirl is so serious.. come on, this place is mostly harmless." She grinned. "A place to rest and recover can be provided for you at the guest wing... for only a minor toll. And as long as you are.. nice, you'll be pretty much safe too.." She nodded, before peeking over to her crystal sphere..

Harem
Main Throne room
Tag: Mara, onlookers

"Oh hey, there you are again, such a flighty one... well, weak is hard to tell you see, whats strong for one is weak for another.. I mean.. you propably don't want to mess with Pookie or Valkyria right away, but beyond that, what are you good at?" A harem girl asked, and another picked up the conversation seamlessly. "You know, the individually weakest one is propably me.. y.. you wouldn't do anything mean to me, right?" Harem gave Mara a cute-helpless look, touching her chest worriedly with one hand, emphatizing her generous cleavage along the way, somehow.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Doom Castle

Taya grunted. "You want us as slaves and such. I'd say that's pretty threatening. And the terrain may be forgiving but I doubt the inhabitants are. You've implied you've been doing this for a long time, so chances are I have to compete for resources with all those who've already been here and those you bring next time."

She looked at the crystal ball, noting the behaviour. "Individually weak. Even if that's not an outright lie, she's all those bodies at once, isn't she. I'm betting she can incorporate others into her hive mind as well. At minimum. I can think of plenty other things she potentially could do."

She shivered a bit. Her womb was a bit too empty, the goddess wanted more servents to spread her toxins. The thought of all those bodies of one mind in there changed to spread their toxins all over was really enticing...

Taya shook her head. They needed to secure resources first. Bringing all those hungry mouths into the realm with no means to provide would be a drain on resources. They needed to secure and stock before she reproduced. Conversion was a diffrent matter. Converting would leave the same mouths. She licked her lips a bit, considering. Well, time would tell. They were not there yet.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Myra
Tag: Taya, primarly

"IF you consider being a horny slavegirl threatening, yes.. I guess..Ah, well you aren't entirely correct, I don't do this like a regular thing. But implying I'd use scarcity of resources to test you.. come on, you make me sound like some sorta evil puppeteer, next thing you'll see me rubbing my hands and staring at my crystal ball watching all of you." She lifted her hands demonstratively, looking at the crystal, but intentionally did not rub them, wiggling an eyebrow at Taya.

"Oh my, a sharp one aren't you, well.. sans poisoning. Then again, the name kind of gives it away. Yes, harem is all these girls, frankly, thats not all of her, theres alway a few making out or mastubating in my name.. that said, unless you attack her she's propably the least dangerous one, because of her linked mind she makes for a great guide and long distance information relay. The one you really wanna watch out for is Anastacia, what you four did to her earlier may have left her with a few.. cold feelings towards you.. get it? Get it? Uihihihiii..."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Doom Castle

Taya listened, hissing a bit to herself, before growling at thin air a bit at only things she could see. She then turned her attention back to their "host."

"I go by what I experienced last time. If I'm wrong, so be it. But without scarcity there's no impetus. I'll just live in a swamp or something. People suck anyways so here's good as any. But we will see how much you're being honest about that I suppose. You already were deceitful about whether you're a captive or not."

She hissed, licking her lips again as she considered. Useful indeed. Claiming not so easy. But if she would help willingly... Still, who knew what psychology lay there. She might be as hungry to claim others as the goddess was. And the goddess wouldn't like the only one who could hear her to be taken away, oh no... Hm. Maybe she should have used her gift to bring the goddess more power. Oh well. Breed more Aquala and convert to more first and then she'd become so on her own power.

"So. If you have all this power and such... Why not just make someone who fits those definitions of yours with your tongue stick? This seems inefficient."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Myra
Tag: Taya, primarly

"Geesh, such a downer. I'm not deceitful, I simply hung out in a cage, you presumed I was a prisoner. Its not lying if its you that come up with the wrong conclusions. Besides.." She waved an arm dismissively. "Creating truly independent, sentient life is not as easy as it sounds. Its easy to construct something that follows your every whim and bidding, amusing at first, but trust me, that gets old fast. Why read a story you yourself have written?" She shrugged, with a hint of melancholy.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Cave

The Wild elf laughed at the Wolf Woman's comment. Hold her weight, that was laughable, she could obtain more provisions than any of these people combined! "You honestly question my ability to survive in the wild? Well, i've been living on the land for little over a century, I think I know a thing or two about foraging." She lightly shakes her head, looking up and giving the woman a smile. "Don't worry sweety, I can get food. And if I don't find something, I can easily use magic to prepare it otherwise."

"Now, can we go now? I'll leave on my own soon enough."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield

Alice didn't move away from the axolotl girl, at least not any further then necessary to avoid getting more poison. Which pretty much just meant staying out of skin contact. Though she did comment to Taya. "I'd rather not live in some swamp for all eternity going to be honest. I mean sure sitting there for a bit might not be too bad but this is a pretty good opportunity to get stronger. Not to often you get a tournament thrown your way. Just wish it had been with a bit less, dangerous consequences. Still, stuff like this is what legends end up being made of."

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Tag: Lady Myra
8/14 HP

"Aha... no of course not! You're- You all are super nice. I'm looking for, well... That's the problem you see I'm not sure. I'm pretty good with magic and damage, well I used to be you see it's a long story. I can magic people's minds to make them nice? I think? I haven't tried it yet and I don't really want to try it out on you. I don't know if it hurts and I like to think of you, you all as a friend." Mara found herself drawn to that lovely soft set of tits again. Only noticing a moment too late than would be courteous. She turned her eyes back to the lovely women. "A very cute friend." Mara hadn't quite realized that she was half naked in front of everyone.

She eyed the way to the bedrooms. Before she really went after any kind of monster she'd have a quick rest to get her spirits up again. That fight they'd just gone through really gave her a startle and it felt like a few new powers had been shaken loose. She did hope some of the other adventurers joined her. She'd never had a sleepover before and most of them looked pretty soft, especially the grouchy doggy gal. The newly salamandered gal seemed a bit slimy and intense, maybe not cuddle up with her for now.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pookie, Myra
Tag: Alice, primarly

Whilest Myra seemed content curiously listening/watching what you did, Pookie approached Alice a bit, looking up at her with a hopeful grin(and a hint of pointy teeth) asking "Pookie can eat your dreams?" She then hesitated, rubbed her chin and added: "Pookie eat your dreams.. pretty please?" Perhaps it wasn't wise to stay around tempting the odd fairy all day.. then again, they had to confront, if not deal with Pookie sooner or later..

Harem
Main Throne room
Tag: Mara, onlookers

Meanwhile, Harem observed Mara with a grin, well.. several grins, as a matter of fact. "Aww thank you.." One cooed, while another one got close, reaching out for Mara.. and.. rubbing her shoulders and neck, in a slow massage. "I think you are pretty too." A third one added, turning away briefly from kissing a fourth one.. only to resume the same quickly, with a hint of a lustful moan.

"I'm so glad you want to be my friend even after I told you I'd be an easy target.." The big chested one made sure to push her assets out, seeming not to mind Mara looking, instead, rather enticing it. If she allowed the massage to continue going on, she'd also feel a pair of mammaries squish into her back at this point.

"Would you like some dinner and a nice bed? You look a bit ruffled, so no need to keep you, you could have an early nap and be up and healthy again in two hours. I'd offer you a tour too, buuut.. its a bit dangerous here, in places, I wont lie.." Harem nodded. She didn't seem all too evil, all things considered.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Doom Castle

Taya grumbled irritably at the elf but threw her hands up. "Do as you like. I want to get started. Which way do we go for this stuff? Or is it all in this... House of yours?"

She swished her tail a bit, looking around. Myra had run off to visit that Harem creature. Chances were she'd get herself incorporated easy enough. And the sooner she was away from that damned fairy the better. She wanted to soak that one in all the toxins she could muster, but that was something to work up to. Priorities were survival, then she could begin choosing targets.

Alice seemed like she didn't get it yet. Give it time. Still she seemed useful and might be loyal. Time would tell.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Harem area
Tag: Harem
8/14 HP

"Ooh, that feels nice; keep doing that. Right there, yeah..." Mara rolled her shoulders as she felt the tension in them melt away. There was definitely some odd vibes going on here with the strange similarities and the continuous conversation but she found it hard to argue with how nice they were treating her. Mara's mother always said you caught more flies with honey than with vinegar but these kind souls hardly seemed the type to take advantage of someone. She tried to pick out anything predatory in their mannerisms just to be safe but it hardly seemed worth it. It'd be safer with them than rolling the dice in the dormitories. If anything went screwy she could just magic them; they were pretty soft hearted. "I'm a hero, Harem. That means I help people who need help and defeat those who need to be stopped. I don't just go after things weaker than me blindly, though it'd help if the monsters were actually weaker than me. We heroes always find a way!"

Mara let the other girl press against her bare back as she stared back down at the other girl's chest. They were so soft, just like the hands on her shoulders. She reached back and felt the soft hip of the girl massaging her. Her finger trailed up as she outlined it in her mind. "I think I'll take you up on that offer. But just a quick nap alright? I can't be distracted for too long if I'm going to go get stronger." These girls were kissing eachother! It was so cute, and tempting. If they weren't in an spooky labyrinth of evil and darkness Mara would be overjoyed to join in.

Rolls:
Sense Motive:
Roll(1d20)+0:
10,+0
Total:10

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield

"Yeah, no, don't eat my dreams." Alice edged away from the fairy, and half hid behind Taya. Not actually hiding, but well, she didn't want the fairy near her either. "Lets go Taya, while Mara is distracting Harem. Since guess we got to go out that way."

The monk would avoid grabbing in to Taya, but would start to head toward the door, trying to get as far away from the fairy as she could, and well, get started. She really was eager to get stronger, even if Taya didn't quite seem to.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pookie, Myra
Tag: Alice, Taya, Ellana

Pookie seemed rather disappointed at the lack of dream-snacks, whilest Myra chuckled. "Hmn? Oh, this entire plane is my place, have fun exploring! Remember to be nice!" She adviced, whilest Alice pushed .. well, there wasn't really any door, just an open hallway leading to Mara and Harem, though she could try to sneak past and towards one of the total of 5 ways onwards she had seen before. Where did they all lead again..

Harem
Main Throne room
Tag: Mara, primarly

Mara doesn't see any reason to distrust the nice group of girls. Moreso as one obliged and continued rubbing her shoulders sensually. "Oooh a hero. That sounds impressive." Harem remarked, tipping her chin. "Well, I'd recommend you don't challenge lady Viona either.. I like her. But obviously I can't tell you how to hurt my friends, ok? You know, you don't have to defeat everyone to impress the mistress. I figure thats what you want to do.." The rubbing over Maras shoulders and, also back now, grew more dedicated.

"I'm sure if you managed simply not to get.. defeated by anyone about she'd get curious as well." Harem smiled.

"How about I show you to a nice, comfy bed, and wake you up later." Two of harem nodded, stepping to Maras side, slightly nudging her towards the eastern hallway, whilest another one wandered off to the south-east. Perhaps on accident one of harems hands brushed along Maras bottom as she prepared to lead the heroine off, if she didn't resist.

The two girls priorly kissing weren't in Maras line of sight anymore, but a sensual moan could be heard from over her shoulder.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Cave

Ellana would follow the others, hoping to sneak past Harem and exit through one of the doors.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Tag: Harem
8/14 HP

"Lady Viona? Duly noted, thank you! I mean if it does come to it I'll do my best not to hurt her defending myself." At least her new magic could do that. Maybe Lady Myra's gift wasn't as evil as she made it out to be. Lady Myra herself didn't seem as evil as she meant to be either, she probably just liked to be treated like a big spooky villain. "Honestly, my goal is just to become strong enough to protect myself and my friends. I don't want to hurt anyone, fortunately I think my magic's not as dangerous like I described. I still have to figure out the specifics of that a-s-a-p. Where are we going again?" Mara popped her neck, letting out an appreciative 'ahhhhhh...' at Harem's continued efforts. She slid along with the group towards the east hallway with no resistance. It was hard to keep pace with the girl massaging her from behind but she managed.

"Oh that sounds marvelous. Just, keep an eye out. I don't want anyone taking advantage of me when I'm asleep you know?" Mara herself had caught most of her game that way. Silent cold lights did little to warn the sleeping boars and rabbits of their danger. She knew all too well how vulnerable she would be asleep, and this place felt as if it was crawling with predators.

The girl's moan brought her out of her concerns; this Harem girl was quite the treat. She blushed at the raunchy noises behind her and the images it brought to mind. They'd only be distracting if she tried to sleep and she needed to get rested and ready for this new challenge!