Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Innocent Campaign - IC

Alice Stadfield
Plane of Evil and glowy lines
Tag: All

Alice would try slipping out the exit to the south. She remembered hearing something about it leading outside according to what they heard from Harem over the watch ball. Hopefully it'd get them somewhere that Taya would like, and somewhere she could at least tolerate.

(Stealth Roll = )

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Taya
Doom Castle

Taya noted that Alice seemed to want to avoid notice by Harem. She wasn't so sure Alice could do so but, she was fine with following her lead. Less she dealt with the weirdness around the better. At least til she was ready.

( 24 Stealth)

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Harem
Main Throne room
Tag: Mara, primarly

If Harem noticed the three sneaking out.. which, considering one of them glanced their way, was likely, she did not try to stop them.

"You hurting her wouldn't be the issue.. propably." Harem glibly remarked, caressing a lazy hand along Maras back. "She's very.. primal. Anyway.. getting strong is a good goal and one that many things can be.. provided with here, but who are your friends? Those you arrived with here? Perhaps.. you want to be MY friend?" Harem cooed, another one leaning forward to nibble on Maras presented neck.

"Oh, I promise, I wont let.. any strangers sneak in and take advantage of you." Harem cooed, while leading Mara to a wonderfully

Whilest Vara took in the sight, one of the girls had begun to gently, slowly opened up the heroines clothes..

DM
Tag: Taya, Alice, Ellana

Sneaking to the south brings you towards a larger hallway with intricate

Currently, the hallway seems unoccupied.

Continuing onwards you reach a larger,
Beyond which, further in the south, you can see the more plain looking dark glowy runes of the entrance area you first arrived in. To your left and right, ways lead off of the garden and around the large, fortress like estate you have just left, and above you floats a large.. construct, of metal and flames.

You could explore the garden, check out the statues closer, or simply take a walk around, and find what else is on this odd plane, bathed in perpetual twilight.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Doom Fortress South
Tag: Alice

Taya paused as she looked around a bit. "Hm. Garden. Well I think that's your spot, Ellana. Go wild."

She glanced at the statues but didn't approach. Seemed too likely to be a trap or golems or something. And above floated some sort of... Device. No way to reach that though. So that left left or right. Then again, garden might mean food.

"Think we'll have to risk looking this place over, if we're really stuck in this manor then... It's that or locate the kitchen. Ugh, I'm not suited to this urban nonsense. We'll give it a shot at least. Need to see what is and isn't toxic in there. You take point, Ellana. Since you're a master of the wilds and all that, this should be your speed."

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Garden

As Ellana walked through, she stopped when she caught site of the garden. This... could be a perfect time to forage for food. Though... she has no idea if this place has any similar flora to what she use to, or if it even had anything edible... Still, she had the opportunity.

The Wild Elf muttered some words of power to guide her and began foraging around the garden, investigating the local plants and trying to see i she could harvest anything to consume. There was no telling if the outside plane held any game or not, so it'd be wise to stock up now, rather than starve later.

Survival Roll:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Harem area -> Bedroom
Tag: Harem
8/14 HP

"Mhmm?" she said, shivering from Harem's caresses. "Primal huh? I might go check it out, being a little wild myself, rrRReow~" She made a little cat motion to accompany the cutesy noise. She kept walking, going a bit red in the face along the way. "Anyways... I do want to get stronger. But by my own merit you know? I already have so much power inside of me. It's in my blood I just have to tap into it." She ran her thumb over the palm of her hand. "Yeah, they're my friends I think. We don't always get along but I know they mean well and I already thought you were my friend? We're friends right?" Harem's nibbles and kisses elicited a hum of contentment from the sorceress but by then they had arrived at the bedroom.

"Woah..." It looked wonderful! much better than the drab (if comfortable) rooms at the tavern and miles ahead of her old hut in the woods. The feeling of her bra unclipping snapped her out of her stupor with enough time to keep it on her as she turned around. "O-oh don't worry Harem. I can take it from here. I mean you can watch the door, or cuddle a little bit. I mean it'd be nice and all but you don't have to and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with much more. Yet." The words came spilling out again like every time Mara was anxious or very much excited.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Doom Fortress South

Alice would manage to keep away from the statues herself. Figuring they seemed to lifelike to not be a trap. Instead the girl couldn't help herself, and even as she was straining her eyes to keep looking forward and follow Taya and Ellana. She'd let her breasts out from her top again and pulled one up to her mouth. Drinking her own milk to try to purge the poison from her, and also just to deal a bit with the swelling. It was well...fairly good tasting as embarassing as it was to admit it.

(Alice uses the three token version to cast lesser restoration on herself and heal 3 Wisdom (so back to full Wisdom))

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Taya, Alice

Taya and Alice remain behind, whilest Ellana advances into the garden.
Taya examines the statues, all depicting female warriors that are, impressively, at the same time armored up and rather skimpy. She's finding them suprisingly lifelike. Infact, one of the spears a statue holds is not just lifelike, but seems real, .. and quite usable, if she wanted to try and pull it out.

Alice is meanwhile .. occupied tasting her milk. Its swet and nicely restoring, properly clearing her thoughts, helping her calm down.

? ? ?
The Garden
Tag: Ellana

As Ellana advances into the exotic garden she finds quite enough foods to feed herself with for.. days, no, weeks, if need be, though some of the fruits seem rather exotic, before she can snatch up all too much however, reeds and grasses sneak around her legs, binding her (DC 14 dexterity to avoid)

She spots a green haired elf(?) woman with a flower in her hair and a calm, somewhat shy smile. She greets Ellana. "Oooh hello! You are the one mistress send to learn, are you not?" She waves enthusiastically. "Wanting to become one with nature, was it not? I think I like you already!" She grins. Even from a distance Ellana notices a sweet, flowers smell from her.

Harem
Guest rooms
Tag: Mara

"Ohh.. a little wild now..hmnn?" Harem purred, no, literally purred in response to that. "Oh you'll fit right in." One nodded to the other. "You know, sometimes to be stronger, you can use the help of others. Be strong with others." Harem intensified her nibbling when Mara seemed.. compliant with it. "We are great friends. But you know what could make you even better friends?"

Harem gently, but.. if Mara resisted, suprisingly forcefully guided the heroine infront of a mirror. "Don't you think you look a little.. off? Don't you worry, we'll help you relax. We're all girls so its alright, no?" Harem cooed, then.. planning nothing nefarious, it seemed, presented a hairbrush, and gently, carefully began brushing Maras hair in place. Now that she looked in the mirror it did look rather unruly and kind of wrong. But, as the girls worked on her, accompanied by soft coos, it still was put in a more orderly place quickly.

Mara almost didn't notice that her newly brushed hairstyle quickly strongly resembled the way the Harem-girls wore their hair. And that was pretty, wasn't it?

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Garden
Tag: Elf Plant Woman?

It didn't take long at all for Ellana to find something edible. In fact, this garden was filled with it! She grabbed what looked like a pear, and took a bite out of it. A bit tangy. She continued eating the look alike pear, while gathering anything else she saw, stuffing it in her backpack. At this rate, she might get too much! Hopefully the fruit doesn't spoil too quickly.

Dex Roll:

Before she could fill her pack, she felt something on the ground change. Jumping back out of precaution, she found some vines coiled on the ground, as if they were trying to catch her! Odd... Perhaps nature was trying to tell her something?

"Oh, hello!" The Wild Elf says brightly, just now noticing the green haired Elf. How come she didn't notice her before? She couldn't have been standing there the whole time, could she? In fact, green hair wasn't a color she's ever seen on an elf... Could she be Fey? Perhaps...

In Sylvan:
"Yes, your Mistress told me to go south for lessons. I presume you're the one to teach me?"

She took the final bite from her pear, fiddling with the left over stem around her fingers. She then put it in one of her satchels, she could weave something out of it later...

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Hallway

Taya watched Ellana disappear into the garden. "Hmph. Well she's disappeared. Let's hope she doesn't get killed. I guess for now we should hunt down the kitchen or some other food source in case this doesn't pan out."

She eyed the spear a bit, frowning. "I somehow doubt that anything in this plane is not a trap. Still, we need what we can get."

Taya moved over a bit cautiously, checking around to see if this was a trap. And if the statue was actually animate and about to stab her.

( added the wrong modifier by accident, it should be 10 perception to look for traps.)

If nothing seemed amiss Taya looked to Alice. "Cover me in case this goes wrong." And she'd try to remove the spear.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mistle
The Garden

The pear look alike is juice and has an exeptionally sweet taste to it, just in the uncanny valley of being unpleasantly sweet and great tasting. Ellana could get used to these.

"Heya.. I see you like my pears?" The green haired girl whistled nonchalantly, acting as if she hadn't noticed the tendrils Ellana had effortlessly dodged... even if, very clearly, some vines were winding around her hand. "Ooooh.." The elf (?) grinned, continuing in Sylvan herself.
"I like you! Yep! Would take a few years to pronounce my name, would it not? So just call me Mistle. So, because I like you, fair warning, I -could- teach you powers you've like.. never seen, but it'd turn you into a happy nature-slave bound to the mistress, would it not? Soo! Propably wanna limit the lessons. That said. I wouldn't mind a cute sister, would I not?" She approached Ellana, seeming actually the shy type, but unconcerned about the druid as she examined Ellana like one would a pretty, exotic animal, rubbing her chin, commenting. "Could use more green, do you not?" She asked no one in particular.

(Constitution save Dc 12 or begin to feel a fair amount of arousal from the harmless pear)

DM
Tag: Taya primarly

Taya takes a closer look at the statues to ensure none of them are trapped. On closer examination they seem a bit too lifelike. As in, sure, some masonrists are a little... extreme, but depicting scars, small blemishes and spots?

Beyond that, the statues didn't seem trapped, or mechanical. The old 'try and poke it' method yielded no reaction either. Cautiously, Taya reaches out, taking the spear and.. Lightning cascades around the weapon immediatly!

However, if Taya lets go of it on reflex, the lightning disappeared again. Neither did it hurt her. Curiously, she tries once more, and pulls free the spear, which cascades in lightning again, but slowly calms down, as she calms herself as well. The spear leaves a sensual tingling when held, the electricity actually feeling rather.. pleasant, tickling along her skin and right down between her loins.

Still none of the statues seem to be coming to life, though Taya can't help but feel watched. Well, perhaps she's paranoid. Or perhaps its Myra..

Taya aquired the Lightning spear: Additionally deals 1d6 lightning damage, 1d8 if dual wielding. Once per day can cast lightning bolt, as an action, which disables the lightning bonus damage for 1 minute. (cha dependent, CL= hd).

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Hallway

Taya gingerly touched the spear, leaping back and dropping to all fours, tail raised as she hisses ferally at the spear that spooked her, before calming down as it faded and she seemed fine. She moved up and touched it a bit less gingerly a few more times, recoiling a bit each time.

Finally, she pulled it loose, blinking at the knowledge in her head. How... Strange. It was a little heavy for her combat style... But the power alone was useful. Still... She eyed the statues suspiciously.

She looked to Alice. "If I start getting statuey in any way, warn me, okay? I don't wanna be the next lady in line here..."

With that settled, she decided to skirt the outskirts, and go hunt for a kitchen, making sure Alice was following along. She'd settle for a food storage too.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Harem area -> Bedroom
Tag: Harem
8/14 HP

Mara's eyes widened as she laughed aloud at Harem's purring. "I didn't know people could do that! That's so cool!" She calmed down a bit as she relaxed into Harem's tender affections on her neck and back. "Oh I definitely agree. That's the whole reason I'm in a party! Besides being friends." She looped her hands back around that harem's hips, walking with her to the bed. Then she'd let go, and they'd meet back up in a few hours..? Or not, it looked like.

Mara went with them after a little pushing away from the bed. "Aw, but I gotta get back out. Can't do that without going to sleep but ok. If only for a minute." She wasn't super enthused about the whole glamour process. That was one of the few things in the civilized world she hadn't really gotten. Of course, the brushing felt pleasant and it did look nicer than before. If fact she never realized how out of place it looked before. It looked so much better now that it matched the rest of the girls. It she didn't know better, they were grooming her to be one of them!- Wait a second. Was this a trap? It certainly seemed like a trap. It was a very nice trap. Or were they just helping her look nicer? Well they could do that in the morning. Any more of these beauty and 'bonding exercises' now seemed unnecessary and almost a bit sketchy.

Still... There was no way to be sure. "Alright, alright. You fixed my hair. I'm sure you'll have to do it again after my nap. Speaking of!" Mara would try to gently pull away from their grasp and walk to the bed.

Rolls:
CHA saving throw to resist the collective's influence.
Roll(1d20)+6:
17,+6
Total:23

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Garden
Tag: Elf Plant Woman?

"Yeah, they're very sweet... and juicy. A bit more tart than i'm used to, but it certainly makes up for it." The Elf responds back, wearing a smile.

CON Save:

Hm, that was weird. Ellana experienced some kind of... after taste? It tasted... no felt kind of weird. A bit strange, but it didn't affect her too much.

"I've been speaking Sylvan since I was a child, so I may be able to pronounce it. My people have had frequent dealings with the Fey, well, assuming you are one. Would you happen to be a Dryad?" She responded, pausing a few moments before adding in Druidic; "Or perhaps a fellow defender of nature?"

"Well, Mistle. I would prefer not to be a slave to your Mistress, so yes, let's go slow for now." The Wild Elf lightly nods in agreement. She'd prefer not to follow anyone at all. If she needed to, she preferred a leader with a similar set of morals and goals. She knew nothing of the woman imprisoning the merry group, and he doubted she was a nice woman... But enough of that negative thought, we have a pleasant opportunity in front of us, let's not waste it.

"By the way, did you grow this garden by yourself? It's very beautiful..." She comments after her own thoughts, again taking a moment to appreciate its splendor. "I lived in a dense jungle at home, so I never really had a chance to add anything to it." The canopy of trees back at her home, let little sunlight to reach the bottom, so anything thy tried to grow wasn't able to sustain itself. Though, they never complained. Many of the trees there had harvestable fruit, so they never needed to grow crops of the sort. A simple life style, indeed.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Doom Fortress South
Tag: Taya

Alice stopped sucking on her breasts about when Taya started to poke the statue with her spear. Watching as the lightning crackled along the weapon as she fit her top back over her breasts. Her milk did taste very good,
and it did what she wanted, her mind felt clear now. She just hoped it stopped the transformation part too. "Don't worry I will. You're looking fine for now."

Starting to follow along behind the axolotl girl as they tried to look for the kitchen. Hoping they could get their hands on some food.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Alice and Taya

The two make their way back north to the main throneroom, watched only briefly by two of the harem girls making out they continue, then take the next door left. Exlporing curiously they seem to have gotten quite lucky, for indeed, this is the kitchen!

It is clean and, all things considered, well equipped, if not oppulent, fruits can after all be harvested from the garden easily. The smell of freshly baked bread hangs in the air and a warming fire crackles in the back. There is one more door, leading to the west. Fromout a few windows the garden can be seen. Looking for anything specific might require further investigation of the pantry.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Harem
Guest rooms
Tag: Mara

Harem smiled and was generally an overall pleasant hostess to the guest, leaving Mara to wonder what the fuss Taya made was all about.. she feels completely normal. The new hairstyle is nice.. but nothing she has to wear if she doesn't want to. It looks pretty, but is nothing special or unusual. The girls let go of Mara as she pushed them off, not being forceful in the slighthest though one still stepped forward to tug her in, offering: "Perhaps we could get to know each other more after your nap?" before leaving. Mara could rest completely undisturbed and would awaken to a plate full of delicious looking breakfast, (or was it nap-lunch? hard to tell the time in this only dimly illuminated plane) The food had been prepared by one of the harem girls, though Mara was alone in a comfortable, fluffy bed right now, it seemed.

(presume a 2 hour nap, not to be too out of synch with the others. Gimme a wisdom and, if you nom the food, constitution check. You recover 1 hp+1cons mod/level, and 1d4 spells.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mistle
The Garden

The pear is deliciously juicy, but otherwise just a normal pear, by the taste of it. Ellana wouldn't mind another, but perhaps they are a bit too sweet after all.

The .. dryad? Chuckled briefly, continuing in the happy singing, leaf rustling tone of Sylvan: "A dryad, am I not? .. I'm an arch-Dyrad and you little one don't quite understand who you've gotten yourself into with.. no not me.. the mistress. That said, that you are here means you have.. potential, do you not?" She shrugged. "What would you prefer? I'm a happy slave. None of us are truly free, slaves to the seasons, slaves to hunger and thirst, slaves to our own dreams and desires.. its easier to let go and.. but I wish not to bore you but to teach you... oh and yes, I grew most of this place myself." The Dryad extended a hand, touching Ellanas forehead.

"Just a few teachings then, easy enough, are they not?" Ellana felt.. knowledge rush into her mind, quite a lot of it, as if she had advanced her druidic studies for months, if not years. Ellana gains a level up as druid and can speak to plants 1/day as a spell like ability. Her skin also gains a slight green hue, that can be obscured with the right outfit, or lack of proper lighting. "There you go.. Oh, and if you want a little more, at a small risk, I could teach you how to turn those pesky 'allies' of yours all pretty and flowery, for only a small fee.. trust me.. they are plotting your demise too, are they not? and if they are not now, they soon will have reason to. I'm not the only one that can.. offer presents. Am I not?"

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Kitchen

Taya grimaced a bit as they were watched, but it wasn't like there was any cover or that harem didn't have eyes everywhere. She just had to deal with it, and the fact Harem didn't seem to be the aggressive type helped a bit. She seemed more like the venus flytrap type.

Still, they'd found the kitchen. No chef it seemed. Or they weren't apparent. "Alright. Keep your eyes peeled, I'm not ruling out the possibility of invisible or animated object chefs. Study it all throughly, every set of food, drink, and any knives, tools and so forth. We need to know our resources. Cmon, help me search it."

Window to the garden hm. Useful but possibly a liability. Fortifying the kitchen and making it their base probably wouldn't be wise. Too high traffic. Still, they needed to be sure of what they had, and especially if they could figure out who was eating what. With so many strange creatures, diets probably had to vary a lot.

( 10 Investigation to search the room)

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Garden
Tag: Arch-Dryad

"An Arch-Dryad? I've never heard of your type, a pleasant surprise indeed. What would I prefer? Freedom, of course, which nature easily provides. It holds everything you need and want, as long as return its gifts. But, i'm sure you know that just as well as I do." The Wild Elf smiles, her eyes locked to the hand that lightly touched her forehead.

Ellana blinked. "Wow..." She shook her head in disbelief. In a only a matter seconds, she... had a deeper understanding of her role. Knowledge of magic she never thought of was know known to her, spells instantly memorized. It was... one hell of a rush... "That was... amazing..." The Elf could barely get her senses back in order, she now understood what she meant by taking it slowly...

"I don't see a reason of turning those who arrived with me into something they don't want. However, i'm sure this skill can be used on other denizens of this realm? Tell me more of this power and the fee you ask in return..."