Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Innocent Campaign - IC

Alice Stadfield
Doom Fortress South
Tag: Taya

Alice nodded, starting to look around the kitchen. Happy to be away from the eyes of Harem, really the hive creature? wasn't bad but it was a bit creepy. Getting food was the big plan here. Alice had no intention to stay here afterall, really with how busy it was and the fact that it was you know, the kitchen. It was probably the worst place to stay if they didn't want to run into everything.

So food, then they could go find somewhere to live.

(Investigation Roll to search the room: )

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Harem area -> Bedroom
Tag: Harem
14/14 HP

Oh thank goodness, her suspicions were unfounded. "How about the next time I come back for a rest? Heh, like payment for your own friendship tavern!" Mara was still a little weirded out by Harem's unique 'affections' but the fact they backed off when she was uncomfortable eased most of those worries. The nap helped too. Hard to be mad at anyone when you're waking up in a big fluffy bed with- gasp, food? "Awww they shouldn't have!" Mara sat up, eagerly helping herself to the plate of scrambled eggs, sausage, even some warm buttered toast. It didn't last long in front of Mara and soon enough she was up and getting herself dressed again, thinking over her dreams. Fading images of copies of herself all crawling over eachother while another Mara reached into the mind of a passerby, inviting- no forcing them to join in the festivities. It was... a bit strange to say the least. Perhaps her wish had gotten to her a bit. Still, no time to waste; Mara could feel new magic coursing through her veins and she was eager to try it out.

Rolls:
Spells regained:
Roll(1d4)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

Con Check:
Roll(1d20)+2:
7,+2
Total:9

Wis Check:
Roll(1d20)+1:
17,+1
Total:18

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Alice and Taya

Searching the kitchen both Alice and Taya find a variety of ingredients, from the mundane to the exotic spices. unless Taya is willing to randomly try some of the unlabeled spices, there is a lack of actual food here.

Alice is arguably more sucessful, picking up an odd box under a cloth on the table. Its 3x3x3 ft in size, unremarkable in its greyish texture but suprisingly light for its size. on top of it is an array of magical runes and a sort of bottom, with a note reading 'Everything' attached below. By the side lies a small pamphlet reading 'how to use a cornucopia', in common.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mistle
The Garden
Tag: Ellana

"No? Well, I use terms you can understand. Basically, I guard this entire garden, not one tree, don't I?" The dryad explained, still in fluent sylvan. "Felt good huh? We could do that some more, so you learn to be a good servant for mistress early. Is best not to struggle against a force of nature and trust me, the mistress is pretty much that, isn't she?" Mistle nodded.

"Your companions wont have such reservations, or, if they do, they will soon gain them. Power corrupts they say, do they not? But enough of that, as you insist, impatient young one. The first gift was free, was it not?" The dryad explained, having to look up a little to look at Ellana.

"Theres a bunch of servants here, yes yes, including me. Each has individual strengths.. and weaknesses. All by your own as you are right now you stand little chance even against the weakest of them, but there is my gifts and other gifts, strewn about to aid you, are they not?
As for my fee, well, yous already a good girl, serving nature, understanding nature, doing your duty, I'd just like to help you understand the powers I serve and why your place is to serve too. Could fight you, likely could win, but the magic works best if you don't fight it, doesn't it?"
She grinned. "Don't you want to be one with nature? Don't you?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Harem
Guest rooms
Tag: Mara

"As you wish." Harem smiled and left Mara to rest. she had a relaxing nap, despite her oddly relaxing dream. The food was filling and Mara felt a nice, relaxing tingling as her form became a little more voluptous and sensual, her breasts filling out until they were the same size as Harems, her bottom plumping ever so slightly, hips widening. As she was about done with her delicious lunch, one of the Harem girls entered and..

Suddenly pounced at her, hand reaching out to grab her waist, pulling her dress aside and..
tickled her belly mercilessly!
"There you go, all recovered yes, how about a little bath to help you clean up and get ready for the day?" the Harem girl cooed and tickled a bit more.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Bedroom
14/14 HP

Mara didn't notice when her body started pressing out against the flowing garments draped over her body. She was just about to head out when she noticed two Haremettes (that's what she's calling them now) walk in to greet her. She was just about to cheerfully wish them a good afternoon when they pounced! She struggled as they pulled her clothes aside; she was about ready to flood their minds with her newly regained spells. The tickling both eased her panic and prevented her from getting ant major spells out. She lay under them, laughing and writhing under their pleasurable assault.

"Hahahah! Cut it- cut it out you two!" They barely paused long enough to let her catch her breath and offer a soothing bath before starting back up again. "Seriously -ahhahahah. I gotta get going! I'll be back to hang out more. Pshhhahahahh!! I'll be back later tonight!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Harem
Guest rooms

"Awww are you sure.. you're save with us..." Harems words resonated for a moment in Maras minds, but then they sighed, but relented their tickling, another Harem arriving soon after... "Alright then, but its dangerous to go alone, take this." Harem smiled, presenting Mara with a sword, which she had the urge to raise over her head triumphantly for a moment.

Afterwards they would indeed let Mara go, clearly not having any evil intentions, though they did give Mara a sad glance if she looked back to them, one Harem caressing the thigh of the other, as if seeing Mara leave had left them with a certain.. yearning.

Mara finds herself in a corridor, with several guest rooms, just like her own, to the north and south. The east ends in a solid wall, to the west there is a larger opening, seeming to lead back into the main throne room.

Mara Recieved a shortsword +1 (+1 to attacks and damage with it)

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Garden
Tag: Arch-Dryad

"Regardless, I would not betray my allies. Until they do so to me, I will bestow no harm upon them. That is final." She says a bit sternly, intent on making this point as evident as possible.

"I do not wish to become a slave. If you're offering this knowledge in return, then I will have to decline. My studies as a druid are important to me, yes, but ridding myself of my free will is not a worthy price."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mistle
The Garden

"Laudable.. but not entertaining, some would say." The Dryad shrugged. "I can respect you for your decision, but in time you will find that there is no real choice, is there not?" Mistle tipped her chin.

"What will you do then instead? Hide, like the little forest animals? Weather the storm like the old oak? There are those that will not allow you a second strike, if they strike first."

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Bedroom
14/14 HP

"Do do do doooo!" She hummed as she held the short sword aloft. "Thank you very much. I really appreciate everything you all have done for me. I can't wait to tell you about how it goes! See you in a while!" They looked rather sad with her leaving but it couldn't be helped. At least they had each other. Or themself. Harem was confusing. She had to admit a big part of her wanted to just throw in the towel and go hang out in the Harem luxury hotel they had going on but she was a hero first and foremost. She didn't realize the irony of her saying that, having changed visibly in their time together. Finally back on the trail, Mara took a moment to look over her surroundings.

She kept her sword in hand as she went down the hall back into the main hub. From what Harem described, the hall opposite of her, (the east hall) should be the military wing. That sounded like a place with baddies! Failing that she might find someplace to trade the sword in for a staff or wand. She was grateful but... if Mara was in melee something had gone really wrong. She started for there, eager to start a fight with any (non intimidating) passerby.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag:Mara

Mara makes her way past the curious harem girls into the eastern hall. Unsuprisingly, theres a row of armors, all holding a sword or lance presented. Approaching them did not cause them to suddenly swing at her or turn though, so that was a plus. An armored glove seemed to have fallen off of an armor at the end of the hallway, before that, there were two doors, going north and south respectively. Another door opens up to the east, into a larger area, were Mara thinks there is movement in the distance.

No easy to slay enemies present themselfs. Mara could try sparring against one of the armors, but those things look sturdy.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Bedroom
14/14 HP

Mara stared down the glove from the end of the hallway. "Huh." Wasn't often people were as careless with their stuff as she was. Didn't bother her much. Armor would do more harm than good on her small frame so she decided against looting this particular room. Instead she continued her practice of poking her head into each of the rooms as she passed, searching for a 'worthy' adversary. Hopefully they were morally dubious as well. If there wasn't anything to steal or fight, she'd rush out through the far east archway to meet whatever was moving out there!

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Garden

"To be honest, I was planning on neither." Her plan was simple and she was sure those she came here with would agree to it, considering it was the est way of surviving this place. "I wish to rebuild, like the trees after a forest fire. I've seen what the rest of this plane looks like, could you imagine if nature retook it all as the rightful owner? If there's no way to leave, then I will make this place home. That is my plan, Elder One." Ellana smiles at the Dryad, placing her palms together and giving her a polite bow.

"I hold gratitude for your teachings, you have taught me much in so little... but now, I must meet with my allies. I hope to see you again, soon. I'd love to debate with you..."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Training room

Mara first explores the north room, discovering an arra of As she peeks in, one of them steps forward, brandishing a rock made, but nonetheless dangerous looking blade. It seems this area holds a few military training.. dummies and one of them has taken an interest in Mara, rushing forward unless she backs off quickly, as the armor-chiseled marble stomps towards her!

Stone Statue initative: 14 total.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mistle
The Garden

"Hmnnnn? To rebuild, you must first destroy." Mistle shook her head. "So you do wish to conquer this place, you just call it different. I personally wouldn't oppose your approach, but there are those that will.

Your allies still seem all to be inside, are they not? Best of luck and be cautious."
the little dryad gave the strengthened druid a serene smile, not holding her... though the subtle vines curling about in the undergrowth hinted that she could, if she wished to.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Statue Room
19/19 HP

A small 'eep!' escapes Mara as she slams the door shut and takes a step back, hopefully stopping the statue in its tracks. While it was an exciting prospect to fight, Mara doubted her new 'mental magic' would be much help against an animate statue. Still, something to fall back on and she could always use her cool new sword.

...But probably not. Mara would check the southern door this time, shield spell at the ready in case anything else decided to jump out at her. Her wish only seemed to be bad news so far. It'd really help to have a friend with her, but Harem had a few too many strings attached and Mara didn't have the slightest clue where the rest of them were. Maybe she could go back to the throne room and ask the Lady where they were? Not before she had something to show for it though!

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Garden

Giving the Dryad one last goodbye, Ellana set out again to try and find her friends. Hopefully they all hadn't moved too different areas, that'd make things more difficult...

Rolling Survival to find friends?:

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
South Training Room

"Why hello there." A voice hissed, as soon as Mara opened this door. It was about then that she noticed she couldn't move anymore, and that her body felt rather.. stiff.

"Are you the one that disturbed one of my statues earlier? I've been looking about.." The inhuman woman inquired, licking her lips as glowing, piercingly green eyes with slitted irises focused on Mara and a snake writhed along a sensual, sinous form. Mara didn't have an opportunity to admire this beauty though. Something about her body felt.. off. (Constitution save!)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Garden -> Main throne room

Seeing as inside of the mansion there was solid stone ground, there were no footprints to follow. Ellana hadn't seen any of her friends come out, so presumambly, they were still inside.
She enters the mansion again, returning to the statue lined corridor and, without other options, heads on north.

There she arrives in the main throneroom and can head north, west, south west, south east, or east.
The group of Harem-girls are in the throneroom, looking at Ellana curiously, with one approaching her. "Did you enjoy your stay with Mistle? Thats where you went right? Would you like to rest now, the nature spirit can leave you a little.. flushed."

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Statue Room
19/19 HP

Mara freezes in fear. Well more than fear it seemed. Her body felt stiff and unresponsive as she met the eyes of a beautiful woman with the oddest manner of speaking. Try as she might, Mara can't seem to break free to run or even take a defensive stance. 'This was objectively a worse decision than fighting the statues.' Too late for regrets for she had bigger things to worry about. While the woman made any threatening moves, paralysis was never a good start. Hopefully Mara's amazing magic blood would kick into high gear and free her to fight this new menace!

Snakes... Why did it have to be snakes?

Rolls:
Con Save:
Roll(1d20)+4:
9,+4
Total:13