What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Is there a consensus on which (if any) of the sapphire LN units are worth using? Trying to decide how to spend my Max Skill fairy.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did 1 roll and got the new black, with the one from last weak that's 2 black in a row lol.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@lucifer4444
You luck lord, I rolled at least 22ish times.

I didn't get a single black from it > as usual. Aigis, hurry up and implement bdr so I can quit already.

jorgiguel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi. So I left DMM a long time ago and decided to return to it. Can someone tell me what these characters do?

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anna is a maid of sorts for the prince, gives different passives to the prince depending on which title he is using. She adds her stats to the prince when using her active.

Leda is the gold thief. Thieves increase enemy attack and hp by 20%/30% when AW, in exchange for a drop buff to all non-unit based drops. So, + chance to affection, magic crystals, AW orbs, item collection drops, but not fairies, armors, plat/silver/etc. drops. Useful when your team is strong enough to handle the content.

Leona, plat rearguard tactician. She was given away freely to all players registered before a certain point.

Rearguards are a very useful class, and in fact the much touted 'best black', Aisha, is a rearguard tactician. She does good non-skill dps, has a shielding skill that nullifies incoming damage at a high chance and heals and a passive on deployment that reduces the cooldowns of all allies by 30%. Very useful, all f2p players or players without Aisha should level her.

New special gold fairy, gives a great amount of exp, but only to gold units. Use it to level gold units you like without any qualms. We'll be getting them pretty frequently it seems.

Time fairy, a rare fairy that is used to class change Anya, the black dragon princess. After you have a copy of Anya you will likely not need another, so they have a second use - 100% chance of cost reduction. There's cost reduction fairies now so it's best to save this for the final cost reduction on your favorite gacha units.

Skill awakening fairy, use it to skill awaken units when they are AW'd and at max skill. Skill awakening modifies or completely changes the skill the unit had. Frequently the skill is better, but not always/unconditionally.

jorgiguel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anna is a maid of sorts for the prince, gives different passives to the prince depending on which title he is using. She adds her stats to the prince when using her active.

Leda is the gold thief. Thieves increase enemy attack and hp by 20%/30% when AW, in exchange for a drop buff to all non-unit based drops. So, + chance to affection, magic crystals, AW orbs, item collection drops, but not fairies, armors, plat/silver/etc. drops. Useful when your team is strong enough to handle the content.

Leona, plat rearguard tactician. She was given away freely to all players registered before a certain point.

Rearguards are a very useful class, and in fact the much touted 'best black', Aisha, is a rearguard tactician. She does good non-skill dps, has a shielding skill that nullifies incoming damage at a high chance and heals and a passive on deployment that reduces the cooldowns of all allies by 30%. Very useful, all f2p players or players without Aisha should level her.

New special gold fairy, gives a great amount of exp, but only to gold units. Use it to level gold units you like without any qualms. We'll be getting them pretty frequently it seems.

Time fairy, a rare fairy that is used to class change Anya, the black dragon princess. After you have a copy of Anya you will likely not need another, so they have a second use - 100% chance of cost reduction. There's cost reduction fairies now so it's best to save this for the final cost reduction on your favorite gacha units.

Skill awakening fairy, use it to skill awaken units when they are AW'd and at max skill. Skill awakening modifies or completely changes the skill the unit had. Frequently the skill is better, but not always/unconditionally.
thx and thank you for the tips :D

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone remember which enemy drops the plat armor in the iron unit map? I'm 0/10 on it.

Is it the valkyrie? Is that who I should be cursing?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i also didn't get the tin can until the 9th run. which makes sense since it's a tin can and they dont want people spamming it for basically free.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone remember which enemy drops the plat armor in the iron unit map? I'm 0/10 on it.

Is it the valkyrie? Is that who I should be cursing?
its not the valk or ha i had to let them go the first try but i got the plat armour

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm... Okay. Probably one of the soldiers then.

Either way, I'm 0/11.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the second quest with the ninja's for gold rush. that says awakened lvl 25 right?

i can't seem to clear it with a team of mostly max level (non-cc) and some cc'd lvl 25-30s.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the second quest with the ninja's for gold rush. that says awakened lvl 25 right?
The bold part is wrong. It's that an average team level of 25 is enough to get at least 1 star if you deploy your units in the correct positions to defeat the regular ninjas, so you have enough hearts to let the more difficult enemies pass through.

Only the 2nd Onibashu (Furfur flavour) drops anything (the 1st regular magic crystal); all of the other drops come from the Genin (low-rank ninjas).

If you have the Gold Pirate Monica, be sure to bring her on your team so she'll make it so you'll have an easier time getting the Magic Crystal III drop (it comes from a regular ninja that appears before Onibashu (Aamon flavour).

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

with a little change to the drops. i was able to 2* it. using my HA first to soak up some damage. noticed they do low damage, but the atk speed was fast. that's why my units would die so quickly at the start. i have the single and triple DC drop. just need the silver to complete.

this is my current team.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

with a little change to the drops. i was able to 2* it. using my HA first to soak up some damage. noticed they do low damage, but the atk speed was fast. that's why my units would die so quickly at the start. i have the single and triple DC drop. just need the silver to complete.

this is my current team.

you could try something based off silver only guide i used i replaced the bow rider with a ninja it worked well

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nendoroid Sybilla:

Nendoroid Princess (ねんどろいどプリンセス): ignores enemy defence (magic attack)
Magic Sword Fragarach (魔剣フラガラッハ): (40s; 1.7x attack; instant death attack [10%]; AS: 67; WT: ?; CT: 55)
Magic Sword Awakening (魔剣覚醒): range [200] attack while skill is activated; attack bonus against angel-type enemies.

Affection: Attack (120); Defence (48)

She's just a weaker version of Sybilla that comes with her AW ability immediately. Her base HP is better than High Princess Lilia, though.

Policy to keep from stressing myself out:
Anyone that uses DC for anything other than dragon crystal (former name for revival crystals) is being put on ignore immediately.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you could try something based off silver only guide i used i replaced the bow rider with a ninja it worked well
i don't think i can get my units to that level in the time frame. thanks though. that looked doable.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I do not recognize the gold fairy that I just got when I logged on.

She gives exp to gold units only? if I read the wiki page right that is.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I do not recognize the gold fairy that I just got when I logged on.

She gives exp to gold units only? if I read the wiki page right that is.
yep 18k exp to be exact same as 2 tin cans with faeries plus 2k more

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i don't think i can get my units to that level in the time frame. thanks though. that looked doable.
. Don't worry that his units are max level, no one drops to below half health, so I think your higher rarity versions should be able to handle it.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow I get all drop in my first run of new gold rush map, I don't think it's 100% I'm just lucky