What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Mireille Ero Scene Spoilers:

Posted her AW99 Stats.

Her skills allow her to attack and counter, and it seems her AW skill allows her to counter the enemies' physical attack fully (i.e. a 6k attack enemy will be hit with 6k true damage).

EDIT:

Posted all of the map information for the Gold Rush event (drop, drop number, gimmick, and completion reward units).

It's important to keep in mind that they're doing yet another Imperial-only map, so be sure to save any imperial units, like Dirk or Dwight. Pegasus Rider Isabelle and Soldier Liselotte from the past daily revivals are both imperial units.

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Worth it using FES on Saria?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Worth it using FES on Saria?
Saria only has a 1/5 skill, so it will only take on average 8 rainbow fairies to max her out. If you're not in a desperate need to get her AW skill, then you can leave her as is until you accumulate enough rainbow fairies in a sane fashion.

I used one of my 2 Fes to raise my Princess Lilia from 1/5 to 5/5, but it's recommended to use Fes on characters with 1/10 or 1/16 skills, since those will consume the most rainbow fairies (i.e. a character at skill 7/10 will consume roughly the same number of rainbow fairies [8] on average as a 1/5 character).

Ideally, Fes is meant to be used to max out the skills of the mincost Sapphire units from the light novels. But if you have zero plans to raise any of those characters, or max out a farm-type character with a good AW skill to save on resources in the future, then go ahead and use her on Saria; her AW skill is quite broken.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh yeah. Thx for reminding me that I wanted an saw parhelia petite!

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Iron only units....... WHY!

Now I gotta waste energy on getting Iron units.

Hardest mission ever. I went and grabbed several lvl 20+ iron archers and soldiers, they arent good enough

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Runzega:
You just need the right kinds of units.

3-star Strategy by Experience Value 200:

Need: 3 Archers, 1 Mage, 4 Bandits, and 4 Heavies

Since I have Adelle, Imelia, and Spica, I actually managed with less heavies, and was making it so I could leave the first two bandits down so they could fight for a bit longer before I had to retreat them. Only 1 of my archers and mages was at LV30 (another was power-raised to 22~) and the rest came from Rural Gate and Base Summoning (Got a Gunner Persis and another Princess Rosette from it).

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@Runzega:
You just need the right kinds of units.

3-star Strategy by Experience Value 200:

Need: 3 Archers, 1 Mage, 4 Bandits, and 4 Heavies

Since I have Adelle, Imelia, and Spica, I actually managed with less heavies, and was making it so I could leave the first two bandits down so they could fight for a bit longer before I had to retreat them. Only 1 of my archers and mages was at LV30 (another was power-raised to 22~) and the rest came from Rural Gate and Base Summoning (Got a Gunner Persis and another Princess Rosette from it).
I ended up 3 starring it with, 3 archers, 1 mage, 2 heavies, 1 samurai and 6 soldiers.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new 30/2 is kinda good; get 5 DC most of the time. Looks good enough to farm

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's not hard, I kinda just tanked Biffon with someone and gave her 3 healers. To be fair, it was Dina but I can imagine it being fine with any kind of HA.

By the way, the month is almost over and I was told we'd get a Happy/Joy fairy this month. Is there any truth to this?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i was able to 3 star clear the bs map on my second try with 2 mages 2 samurais a ha 2 pirates a soldier and 2 archers

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The aura effect on Bifrons Advent works by giving +5% attack and defence to all undead (including the Majin) for every aura on the field. For example, if there's 3 aura monsters, then everyone has +15% attack and defence.

Unlike past Majin, Bifrons is undead, so characters with a bonus against demons (i.e. Parhelia) won't have a bonus against him. He has 600 defence, and 70% magic resistance, regeneration, and delivers 1.5k damage with his magic in both stages with an attack speed of 160. His melee attack is 2250 at LV5 with an attack speed of 75.

Bifrons' Pathing:

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, 10's done. imo 9's actually harder. The key to solving 10 is initial placement of soldier/vanguard and em, toto. Tanking against a lich with boosted attack is a bad idea on early deploy.

千年戦争アイギス ビフロンスLv10 ☆3 加護なし

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the first two Gold Rush maps, and the Introduction for Majin Bifrons Advent. Please click Anya in my signature to read them.

Curious whether Onibahime is going to be a new star trial or item trial character. If they make Onibashu recruitable, they should give him a skill that changes so he can cycle through all flavours of ultimate Majin powers.

In case it's difficult to notice, 'Child Prince' becomes 'Prince'. I still cannot help but think Heavy Infantry and Soldier are both gay men ( ).

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Scalings pretty off on Boss map.
1-4 linear. 5 huge jump.

Put the BA later if you dont want people to grab it at 5 ... no need to throw scaling that much off :rolleyes:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Level 5 has always been significantly harder for of the majin stages since the original Furfur event because that's when they start transforming. Just get stronger for next time. :p

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Never said I didnt win the map. Just that the scaling is way off.
Boss so far is no trouble at all, on 5 it's was initial rush and Lich getting out before healing is set up.

Anyho,

First time I have a team that can make it to it in the first place. Plat revival have done wonders there.

At 7 currently. Sword Lich and Boss goes down nice enough on meeting AW prince in left side path.
Second Lich causing a spot of trouble due to not getting its adds down fast enough.

edit : Doubt I can pass 7 tbh. need an AW Princess or equal powerhouse for lower lane. But then, maybe not worth effort, 8 will for sure wipe current team and there is always a next time

Attachments

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Scalings pretty off on Boss map.
1-4 linear. 5 huge jump.

Put the BA later if you dont want people to grab it at 5 ... no need to throw scaling that much off :rolleyes:
Level 5 is the milestone most players want to reach as a benchmark. If you can't clear it, then it means your team is not developed enough. Having a Black Armor reward at level 5 is much better for the general populace anyway since it gives them a fair chance to get one, which will then help them improve the levels of their team significantly. Gating a really rewarding item behind the much harder difficulties is just unfair for many people since it's meant to help players progress further.

Level 5 has always been the benchmark for every Majin event anyway. Free players should be satisfied to reach this point because it means they're well-off for many events except for those rare encounters they were unprepared for.

Level 6~10 are for seasoned veterans who have played for a some or a long amount of time and can experience content that can maybe give their team a challenge while level 11~15 are for lucky spenders who have access to a plethora of top-tier units that can handle level 6~10 with ease.

I can barely clear level 9 with this team:

It took dozens of tries before I was able to get a 3-star clear. Then it took me 5 tries to clear level 10 with that same team.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It took dozens of tries before I was able to get a 3-star clear. Then it took me 5 tries to clear level 10 with that same team.
This is one of the reason that I specifically mentioned that Lv.10 is harder than Lv.9. I had a more problem with Lv.9, and Lv.10 allowed me to swap a lot of units that I shouldn't be able to.

The List is below:
BIris > Fedora
Leone > Margaret
Sophie > Miruno
Nanaly > Fran
Jerome > Aria

Considering I got rid of four blacks and a plat and replaced them with 2x Event Plat and 3x Gold. I declare Bifrons as the easiest Majin Lv.10 out of all 4 so far.

Basically
Furfur 10 > Vesper 10 > Amon 10 > Bifron 10
Furfur 9 > Bifron 9 > Vesper 9 > Amon 9

Congratulations first of all~

Do note that for Majin, the following exists consistently for all 4.
5: 1st Transformation
10: New mobs enmass (Furfur - thunder demon, Amon - Black ants, Vesper - Slardar*, Bifron - ...? )
11: Different composition and significantly harder
15: Enough stats different to make the requirement for handling the Lv.11 composition no longer viable

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Boss so far is no trouble at all, on 5 it's was initial rush and Lich getting out before healing is set up.
LOL, no one got your point :p

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well. To be fair. I edited that part in, when i realized that the impression was the Boss transformation was my gripe (was wondering about the transformation part of karsuman's post, first thought it was the Lich'es being Skill Enabbled as it was one of those I had trouble with and was thinking about, but later realized it was the boss that was being referenced).

Since I didnt see any answers by the time i started the edit, I didnt bother tagging it with "edit".
The "edit" that is there, is actually a second one I made later.

Exkale and Dragon is answering my pre-edit post I believe.

Is all good, should have detailed my point to begin with in the first post instead of griping over (what I still think) is sub-optimal design (rush+meaner liches+transformation is slightly bumpy ride in scaling and for a BA).

Anyho, that aside, nice team Exkale (way beyond mine) and thanks Dragon (FurFur was 4, Amon was 2, Vesper was 4 for me, so Amon was actually the more annoying by far for me at the lower levels)

Last edited: