Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Ew. Non-cute males.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-Daily Sacred Crystal Login Bonus (29th~4th) and Single Small Blessing Spirit 'Alegría' Login Present.

-------------------------------------

Yummy~
It seems that next month I do not need to buy SC for Platinum Ticket XD

And using the Gold Spirit I can easily AW 1 more Gold unit~

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lulu Serial Code Spoiler (Stand-up Illustration):

Still nothing about her class or talents.

Ew. Non-cute males.
Here you go, a Japanese poster tried to make it cute:

Lyra The Orc Cleaver:

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to be terribly disappointed if that does not become his AW art.

taikishi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

More importantly, glad to see your surgery went well and that you're still among us.

Here's to a speedy recovery, Petite.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going to be terribly disappointed if that does not become his AW art.
AW Art?
Probably probably not

He looks cool though~

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ufff, Finally I managed to pass the subjugation.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News for Upcoming Maintenance on July 28th:
-2,500,000 Registered User Campaign will Have 2 Stages (2 Weeks).
+Chance-up for Black Royal Guard Until 2nd Stage Ends.

(Premium) Black Royal Guard Mireille (近衛騎士団長ミレイユ):
Mireille (ミレイユ):
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Holy Spear Rhongomyniad (聖槍ロンゴミニアド): (s; HP and defence 1.7x; counters* physical attacks of blocked enemies; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
*1/2 of enemy attack stat returned as true damage.
Counteroffensive Defensive Formation (逆撃の防陣): while deployed, heavy armour and royal guard attack 15%; mentioned classes auto retreat when defeated.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on July 28th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents of 2.5k Registered User Campaign 1st Phase:
-Emergency Mission "2.5 Million Registered User Gold Rush" (250万人突破ゴールドラッシュ) Begins.
+Certain Item and Unit Drops Buffed from Previous Gold Rushes.
+There is no Post 3-star Platinum Unit Drop System.
-Daily Sacred Crystal Login Bonus (29th~4th) and Single Small Blessing Spirit 'Alegría' Login Present.
-Majin Advent Mission "Majin Bifrons Advent" (魔神ビフロンス降臨) Begins.
Trading Post:
-Following Units Replaced on August 4th:
+(Magic) Archer Spica, Princess Louise, Angel Eln, Curse User Mitra.
Revival Premium Summoning:
-Until August 4th 10:00 it is possible to summon all units not available in rare or premium summoning.
Other:
-Certain Drop Up Abilities Modified.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Pick-Up Summoning Ends.

Majin Bifrons (Conference):

(Event?) Gold? High-ranking Dragonewt Warrior? ??? ():

(Premium) Black Royal Guard Mireille (近衛騎士団長ミレイユ):
Mireille (ミレイユ):
Holy Spear Rhongomyniad (聖槍ロンゴミニアド): (s; HP and defence 1.7x; counters* physical attacks of blocked enemies; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
*1/2 of enemy attack stat returned as true damage.
Counteroffensive Defensive Formation (逆撃の防陣): while deployed, heavy armour and royal guard attack +15%; mentioned classes auto retreat when defeated.

I'm glad the silver xp event came when it just did. I was able to clear out a lot of units for the future, and now have a perfect 50CC55 Witch Nenya at mincost and skillmax, and a perfect LV35 Valkyrie Tigre at mincost and skillmax along with having CC55 Mischa, Alyssa, Calliope, and Rosalie (A++ Elf; Would Hug Again). Raised Silver Princess Rosette to LV55 with 3 copies, but she's only 2/5 and -2 Cost, and have a CC40 Bow Rider Renarde at 4/5 and -2 Cost as well.

Was only able to farm 3 copies of Soldier Liselotte, but one of those managed to get me a cost-reduction, so mine is now AW43 5/5 and -4. I don't understand why people spend SC just to pop these units like pills (feeding without using fairies to gain a lot of xp); the only good thing about a farm-type unit is how easy it is to raise them to x level, and I've been managing with a -4 Waltz, -3 Liselotte, and -3 Lucille pretty well. I also think it's more fun to have something to look forward to whenever a familiar unit shows up again; wouldn't know what I would do if all of my characters are maxed out.

EDIT:
Plat Monk Ling is almost an orc-slaying monster ( ).

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT:
Plat Monk Ling is almost an orc-slaying monster ( ).
Mmm this could work with an alchemist on the side. Do you have the entire video? Berna-chan is skill un-cc :p

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nanaly: "M, Maintenance Underway..."

Modified Abilities (Legit):
Bandit Seria (Fairies): 3%/4% → 4%/5%
Rogue Kyuteri (Affection): 3%/5% → 5%/6%
Healer Roberto (Confidence): 3%/5% → 5%/6%
Pirate Monica (Magic Crystals): 4%/6% → 6%/7%
Bandit Amanda (Buckets): 4%/7% → 5%/8%
Rogue Junon (Silver Units): 3%/5% → 5%/6%

Angel special attack text disappeared from 'Magic Spear Awakening' (魔槍覚醒). Unknown whether this is a specification change or a mistake.

Premium Banners:

Skills and Abilities:
Absolute Defensive Resolve (絶対防衛の決意): while deployed, heavy armour and royal guard class auto-retreat when defeated.
Counteroffensive Defensive Formation (逆撃の防陣): while deployed, heavy armour and royal guard class attack +15%; mentioned units auto-retreat when defeated.

Famous Spear Ron (名槍ロン): (60s; HP/DF 1.5x; counters physical attacks of blocked enemies [half enemies' attack power]; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)
Holy Spear Rhongomyniad (聖槍ロンゴミニアド): (80s; HP/DF 1.7x; counters physical attacks of blocked enemies [? enemies' attack power]; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 40)
Strengthen Health III (体力強化Ⅲ): (40s; Max HP 1.8x; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)

Nendoroid Sybilla Sprite Sheet:

News for Maintenance on August 4th (嘘):
-Emergency Mission "Mega-Shark VS Rita-chan" (メガシャークVSリタちゃん) Begins.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Banner:

Fes is back. Yatta~♪

For those that are new, Fes is a skill-max fairy (she'll raise a character from 1/16 all the way to 16/16). Her illustrator was an assistant that worked under the guy that drew the fanart for the trap character Anelai liked (my memory for names is foggy right now).

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update On July 28th:
Contents of 2.5k Registered User Campaign 1st Phase:
-Emergency Mission "2.5 Million Registered User Gold Rush" (250万人突破ゴールドラッシュ) Begins.
+Certain Item and Unit Drops Buffed from Previous Gold Rushes.
+There is no Post 3-star Platinum Unit Drop System.
-Daily Sacred Crystal Login Bonus (29th~4th) and Small Blessing Spirit 'Alegría' Login Presents (7 of each).
-Majin Advent Mission "Majin Bifrons Advent" Begins.
Trading Post:
-Following Units Replaced on August 4th:
+(Magic) Archer Spica, Princess Louise, Angel Eln, Curse User Mitra.
Revival Premium Summoning:
-Until August 4th 10:00 it is possible to summon all units not available in rare or premium summoning.
Other:
-Class 'High-ranking Dragonewt Soldier' Cost Modified.
-Serial Code Unit 'Nendoroid Sybilla' Added.
-Certain Drop Up Abilities Modified.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
Apology:
-1 SC for Users with AW Sapphire Royal Guard Patel for ability description mistake.

Daily Revival:
-Each Revival Lasts for One Day Between 0:00~23:59.
-Guaranteed 1st time drops (excluding drops already gained in the past).

August 1st: Holy Warrior's Challenge (聖戦士の挑戦) (Plat Heavy Maribelle; Click!)
August 2nd: Shadow Sniper (影の狙撃手) (Plat Archer Rita; Click!)
August 3rd: Majin's Fate (魔人の宿命) (Plat Vampire Hunter Flan; Click!)
August 4th: Battle Maiden's Contract (戦乙女の契約) (Plat Valkyrie Emilia; Click!)
August 5th: Threat of the Dark Knighthood (暗黒騎士団の脅威) (Plat Dark Fighter Yurina; Click!)
August 6th: Dark Dance Party (暗黒舞踏会) (Plat Dancer Waltz; Click!)
August 7th: Secret Magic Technique (魔術の秘法) (Plat Mage Odette; Click!)

Modified Abilities:
Bandit Seria (Fairies): 3%/4% → 4%/5%
Rogue Kyuteri (Affection): 3%/5% → 5%/6%
Healer Roberto (Confidence): 3%/5% → 5%/6%
Pirate Monica (Magic Crystals): 4%/6% → 6%/7%
Bandit Amanda (Buckets): 4%/7% → 5%/8%
Rogue Junon (Silver Units): 3%/5% → 5%/6%

Nendoroid Sybilla:
Nendoroid Princess (ねんどろいどプリンセス): ignores enemy defence (magic attack)

Nendoroid Sybilla (ねんどろいど シビラ):
Magic Sword Fragarach (魔剣フラガラッハ): (40s; 1.7x attack; instant death attack [10%]; AS: 67; WT: 33; CT: 55)
Magic Sword Awakening (魔剣覚醒): range [200] attack while skill is activated; attack bonus against angel-type enemies.

LV65 (100% Affection): HP3031; AT604; DF327; MR10
Affection: 120AT; 48DF

2.5 Million User Gold Rush:
-Completion-type event with a new map added every day.

Gold High-rank Dragonewt Soldier Goliah
Goliah (ゴライア):
Strengthen Health III (体力強化Ⅲ): (40s; Max HP 1.8x; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 30)
(): .

CC60 (100% Confidence): HP2106; AT437; DF244; MR0; Block2; Cost22

Child Prince's Tactical Training (30/2) (子供王子の軍略訓練):
Plat Armour (), Gold Armour (x2), Gold Fairy (x2), Completion: Princess Themis
Gimmick: possible to only deploy rarity iron units.
Story:
[~Around 10 years ago~
Near the royal castle before the monsters revived.]
Child Prince: "..."
Heavy Infantry (Past): "Are you OK, Prince? If it's getting painful, why don't we end today's training here?"
Child Prince: "...!"
Heavy Infantry (Past): "You say you can still continue? As expected of the Prince! I feel as though you're prepared to shoulder the future of our kingdom!"
Soldier (Past): "Ever since we were assaulted by that monster who called itself Chrono Demon, the look on the Prince's face has become stout."
Heavy Infantry (Past): "His desire to become strong in order to protect this country has led to the Prince begging us to teach him. It wouldn't do if we don't respond in full!"
Child Prince: "...!"
Heavy Infantry: "Well then, Prince, this time will be just a little intense, OK? Now then, begin the training!"
(end)
Heavy Infantry: "Amazing, Prince! I can't believe you were able to overcome this training..."
Prince: "...!"
Heavy Infantry: "There's nothing to be ashamed of. Rather, you should be proud! Because you possess abilities to the level of even your predecessors."
Soldier (Past): "I also feel the same way! Making good use of tactics at such a young age... Our kingdom's future is bright!"
Heavy Infantry (Past): "... Prince. In you is the capacity to lead everyone, and the courage to overcome any adversity."
Heavy Infantry (Past): "Please do whatever it takes to carefully nurture that power and heart."
Heavy Infantry (Past): "When crisis befalls our country, guiding everyone will be your duty."
Prince: "..."
Soldier (Past): "Please don't make such a worried look on your face, Prince."
Soldier (Past): "Until you become a splendid king, we'll always be by your side!"
Prince: "...!"
Heavy Infantry: "Well then, shall we return to the castle...? You have done well, today. Let's rest our bodies, and tomorrow, you shall use that energy to train with us again!"

Three Majin's Fragments (30/2) (三魔神の残片):
Magic Crystal III (), Magic Crystal (x2), Silver Monk Mao (), Completion: Healer Iris
Story:
Onibashu: "I was waiting, Prince!"
Anna: "That's... Onibashu!? Don't tell me you've been lying in wait for us?"
Onibashu: "Indeed, I have! Prince, I ask that you cross blades with us one more time!"
Katie: "We won't partake in any more pointless battles! Why are you following after the Prince so persistently!?"
Onibashu: "By fighting with the brave and outstanding Prince, we'll become even stronger! And then we'll realise the long-cherished ambitions of our leader, Onibahime-sama...!"
Katie: "Leader? Onibahime...? What on earth are you talking about?"
Anna: "Ahh! Prince, they're starting to head this way! It looks like a fight cannot be avoided."
(Aamon-flavoured Onibashu appears)
[units within range of Onibashu receive damage over time.]
(Furfur-flavoured Onibashu appears)
[true damage counter when Onibashu receives damage from units within range.]
(Vepar-flavoured Onibashu appears)
[units within range of Onibashu recieve 2x damage past defence.]
(end)
Onibashu: "No way... After all that, we still can't win...?"
Onibahime: "There's this much of a power gap... I'll have to reforge the Onibashu once more, otherwise it won't be possible for me to defeat father..."
Anna: "You... Who in the world are you!?"
Onibahime: "You may address me as Onibahime. Next time we meet, we'll definitely win..."
Onibahime: "Onibashu! How long do you intend to lie down? Retreat at once."
Onibashu: "Hahahh!"
Anna: "... They're gone."
Katie: "Onibahime, huh...? Why has she chosen the Prince to be her training opponent...?"
Anna: "Based on her attitude, it's highly likely she'll attack us again sooner or later..."
Katie: "Desiring power, and for what exactly? Let us set up countermeasures against them later, OK? Prince."

The Heavenly King of Thunder (50/6) (迅雷の四天王):
Plat Bucket (x2), Plat Fairy (x2), Ruby (), Completion: Druid Laurier
Story:
Anna: "Prince, please look! Just like the report said, there are oni rampaging in this land."
Katie: "Their numbers... are more than I heard... Why are so many oni appearing all of a sudden?"
Heavenly King (四天王; Shitennou): "Guhahahaha! The reason is simple, humans... They came to greet me after I have awoken from my seal."
Katie: "Seal, awoken...? Wh, who are you!?"
Heavenly King: "I'm one of the Four Heavenly Kings that serves Shuten Douji."
Heavenly King: "I'm still not in my normal condition, but this is the perfect time for a warm-up. As a special treat, I'll be your opponent."
Katie: "A Heavenly King that serves Shuten Douji...!? There's no doubt he'll be an extremely strong foe... Prince, please give your orders with the utmost care."
(end)
Heavenly King: "Hoh... You're not half-bad. It seems the humans have also grown quite strong while I was sleeping."
Heavenly King: "... Now then, I'll be going to Shuten Douji's side. Humans! That was a great warm-up. Next time we meet face-to-face, I will be serious!"
Iroha: "... It looks like he has escaped. Furthermore, he was a strong opponent."
Anna: "As expected of one of the Four Heavenly Kings of Shuten Douji ..."
Iroha: "... There's no time to lose! We must also become much, much stronger so we're able to protect the Prince!"
Iroha: "Let's start training as soon as we return! Prince, of course you'll join us as well, right?"

Earth Elemental Rampage (30/2) (アースエレメンタルの暴走):
Diamond (), B Soldier Dirk (x2), S Heavy Dwight (), Completion: Mage Mehlis
Gimmick: earth elementals retaliate with a ranged AoE attack when damaged; not necessary to defeat earth elementals for 3-star clear.
Story:
Mortimer: "Look, over there, over there! There's been a severe outbreak of those rock-like things. They're dangerous if ya let them tumble into ya."
Anna: "Indeed, they appear to be a mass of rocks. ... What in the world are they?"
Mehlis: "Those... are earth elementals."
Anna: "Earth elementals...?"
Mehlis: "You know how there's small amounts of energy residing in natural objects such as earth, water, fire, and wind in this world...?"
Mortimer: "O, of course I know that!" (First time I learned of it...)
Mehlis: "If the energy residing in those natural objects were to build up in certain unusual circumstances, they'll manifest themselves in that way when they reach the critical point."
Mehlis: "We call those things elementals. Throughout the world, there seems to also be people who can communicate with natural objects and intentionally make them manifest themselves..."
Mehlis: "However, elementals aren't dangerous so long as they're not harmed. So, for now, we don't need to remove them by force..."
Goblin: "Gyagyah! Humans, found! Defeat! Defeat!!"
Mortimer: "Cheh... Why'd they have to show up at the worst possible time? They're starting to weave their way through the earth elementals!"
Anna: "Right, there's no way we can overlook the goblins. Prince, let's subjugate them here!"
Mehlis: "Prince, I believe you understand, but whatever you do, don't lay a hand on the earth elementals!"
(end)
Mortimer: "With this, we defeated all of the monsters..."
Mortimer: "Hmph, winning would've been much easier if the earth elementals weren't around... Made everything twice as tiresome."
Anna: "Furthermore, what caused such a large outbreak of earth elementals so suddenly...?"
Mehlis: "I also don't know that much..."
Mehlis: "But I think it's not really normal for earth elementals to be manifesting themselves in those kinds of numbers."
Mehlis: "Perhaps old man Barbas knows something. I'll go ask him as soon as we return, OK?"
Anna: "Please do. I'll also try and see what I can find in old documents. Well then, Prince, let's return for the time being. Thanks for your hard work."

Makai's Ascendancy (90/12) (魔界の隆盛):
Plat Bucket (100, ?), Rainbow Fairy (100, ?), Diamond (100, ?), Completion: Brilliant Spirit Fes
Gimmick: AT/DF halved, and Prince forbidden.
Story:
Sharon: "At last, we made it to Makai!"
Thelma: "Ah, excuse me... Was it really a good idea to come to Makai without letting the Prince know...?"
Semmel: "Enough of that, depending on the Prince too much is not good for us. We should make use of this short visit to investigate Makai, and obtain useful information."
Sharon: "Even so, we're going to be under the influence of Makai's miasma. Our magical strength is barely half of what it normally is..."
Thelma: "Indeed, you're right... If demons were to show up now..."
Sharon: "Eh, umm~... that demon is starting to head towards us..."
Sharon: "Wa, wa, wait! What do we do, Semmel-san!? Run!? Fight!?"
Gretel: "... Huh, you're humans from the physical world... right...? What are you doing here?"
Semmel: "We came to investigate Makai, but as you can see, we're in a pinch. My body also isn't moving as I wish."
Gretel: "Hmm. I live in Makai, so I'm fine, but natives of the physical world will receive the effects of Makai's miasma."
Semmel: "What!? The natives of Makai aren't affected by the miasma, you say!? So the miasma is like air to Makai's inhabitants..."
Gretel: "More importantly, those demons are starting to follow after me. You better escape quickly."
Semmel: "We can't just abandon a little girl, and run away. Despite being an old man, I also fancy myself a magician. Allow me to assist you."
Gretel: "... Do as you like. While it's impossible to take them all on, I'll defeat what I can. You guard over there, OK?"
(end)
Semmel: "Fumu... We somehow escaped intact. However, Makai's miasma is a thing to be feared. Being unable to use my strength like usual."
Gretel: "Well then, I must go. There's something I need to do..."
Thelma: "Ah... she's gone. What in the world was she?"
Sharon: "She's a being from Makai, but she had such gentle, beautiful eyes. She doesn't look like a bad person..."
Semmel: "She doesn't, but... Owowow... Speaking of which, my body feels quite heavy... We'll be done for if another demon were to appear."
Sharon: "I guess it was dangerous to come to Makai without relying on the Prince after all, huh...? I, too, won't be able to move much further than this."
Thelma: "That's true, everyone's also tired, so let's end the investigation here for today, and return to the Prince's place."
Fes: "It looks like they safely returned to the Prince's side. I can't believe they would come to Makai without letting the Prince know."
Fes: "I wonder if Aegis-sama has entrusted those sacred treasures to the Prince yet... Although, it's not possible for me to fathom the will of Goddess-sama..."
Fes: "Now then, I shall also return."

Dragonewt Rebellion (30/2) (竜人の反乱):
Millennium Wine (), Gold Bucket (x2), Black Fairy (), Completion: Dragonewt Soldier Goliah
Gimmick: possible to deploy only Imperial-type units.
Story:
Goliah: "Proud Dragonewt warriors! We're a glorious race graced with the blood of Shinryuu (God Dragon)! Now show that strength to the humans!"
Leona: "Damnit... Why? Why're you rebelling against the Empire!? The White Empire should've granted you, as proud Dragonewt warriors, rights and statuses in no way inferior to that of humans."
Goliah: "In no way inferior to that of humans... you say? You know not the meaning of the word conceit; We had been defanged by the Empire the way we were!"
Goliah: "We Dragonewts are a race that carries the blood of Shinryuu, who stands among the gods! It is inevitable that we would be dissatisfied by being treated as if we share the same standing as humans."
Liselotte: "In short, you want to say you don't have what it takes to be a part of the Empire. ... However, why leave here? Do you have anywhere else to go?"
Goliah: "The Dragonewts will return to the land we lived long ago... There, we will take back the pride of our great race once again."
Emperor: "Pride, you say?"
Goliah: "So you've shown yourself, Imperial Emperor... We waved the banner of rebellion in order to fight with you."
Goliah: "If you're afraid, then you may flee... However, If you truly have any pride to have us trot along at your heels, then exchange blades with us in a fair fight!"
Dirk: "Don't be provoked by them, Your Highness... We're enough to handle the likes of them."
Emperor: "... Silence."
Dirk: "Your Highness...!? So that's how it is? You'll fight with them head-on. Understood. We'll also give you our full support."
(end)
Goliah: "—Uughh... Gu, haa... Haa... No way... Impossible... The Dragonewt race... lost to... humans...?"
Leona: "The game is over. Will you still oppose us even after this...?"
Goliah: "... It's regrettable, but I shall admit... defeat."
Goliah: "However, this rebellion is completely my fault... I agitated my fellow comrades, and forced them to stand on this battlefield... I want you to know only that..."
Liselotte: "So, you're telling us... the one who should be judged is just you? Such a convenient story."
Goliah: "... The other Dragonewts... wish to continue being warriors of the Empire... I beg of you..."
Emperor: "... I refuse. ... You're already warriors of the Empire, are you not? Get out of my sight."
Goliah: "... Wh, what's the meaning of this...?"
Leona: "You don't understand? His Highness is saying he will overlook your transgression."
Dirk: "Fortunately, there was little damage to the Imperial Capital due to the rebellion. Moreover, considering the importance of the Dragonewt race in the current Imperial Army, your punishment will also be a light one."
Goliah: "... I see... Thank you... Humans. ... Good-bye... Warriors of the Empire."

Sealed Senior Angel (30/2) (封印されし上位の天使):
Black Fairy (), Beer (x2), S Angel Niel (), Completion: Angel Eln
Story:
Gustav: "Prince! In the cave over here! Queer fellows, whose bodies were shining, appeared...!"
Anna: "Light from their bodies...? Do things like that really exist?"
Gustav: "—Aahh!? Look, over there! They're shining, see!?"
The Archangel: "Another dead-end..."
The Archangel: "In order to find the divine beasts slumbering on the surface, I was looking over the places that have been sealed during the Millennium War long ago, yet all I'm finding are these angels..."
The Archangel: "Well, this is acceptable. I was able to discover senior angels that have been sealed as a result... Oya?"
Eln: "You're... The Archangel!? No, more importantly, why are you in this kind of place!? Are you trying to meddle in the physical world again...?"
The Archangel: "I have nothing to say to a fallen angel who supports impure humans like you. Neither do I have the time to be your opponent."
The Archangel: "They'll do perfectly. I'll release the seal on these senior angels I found earlier, and have them cleanse these impure humans."
Gustav: "... What? I thought they were gonna attack, but it looks like they went back to shining. I was worried over nothing. We're heading back—"
Eln: "Please wait! The ones being tied by those chains... Those are the senior angels that have been sealed."
Eln: "Guessing from The Archangel's earlier words, it seems he released the seal on these senior angels."
Anna: "However, they haven't moved the slightest bit... What do you suppose that means...?"
Eln: "They have been sealed ever since the Millennium War, so I think it'll take a little more time before they're completely released from their seals."
Eln: "Prince, let's subdue those sealed angels before they're released. If we ignore them, they'll untie themselves from the ground!"
(end)
Eln: "Everyone, that was good work. Furthermore, those were really strong foes."
Anna: "Excuse me... Eln-san. Why didn't The Archangel attack us alongside the angels earlier?"
Eln: "He was heading to another place before he could completely release the seal on those angels, so I fear he must have some other goal..."
Gustav: "Other goal...? What kind of goal could that be?"
Eln: "I don't know that much, but I don't think The Archangel actions are without meaning."
Eln: "I'll try and investigate the movements of the angels for a while. Please make sure you remain vigilant as well, Prince."

Majin Advent "Majin Bifrons Advent" (魔神ビフロンス降臨):
-Available for 2 Weeks (until August 12th 10:00).
-Completing Lv.10 Releases Extra Difficult Missions on August 4th.
-Cannot deploy multiple units with the same name.
-Player Rank 50+ necessary to play.

[While a monster exhibiting an aura is present, all undead attack and defence up. Attack and defence up effect stacks with the number of monsters exhibiting an aura.]

Introduction:
Metus: "Darling. Today I came with something important to tell you. Calm down, and listen, OK?"
Metus: "Majin Bifrons, who controls the undead, has begun to invade the physical world from Makai."
Metus: "I have the same feeling I did when I was being controlled by Bifrons earlier... There's no mistaking this feeling."
Metus: "If this keeps up, there's a risk that the physical world will be destroyed. Majin are monsters that sustain themselves on destruction and chaos... I believe he'll turn the humans, and everything else, into undead."
Metus: "I expect he'll appear in the physical world in his complete form. I intend to try and find out whether I can oppose him with my necromancy."
Metus: "Worried? Fufu, it's written all over your face. I'll be fine; I've been causing trouble for everyone up to now, after all. Even if it's just a little, I want to become Darling's and the humans' strength..."
Metus: "You don't know anything about Bifrons? I see, I'll tell you the information I know."
Metus: "Originally, Bifrons was the greatest necromancer in all of Makai, versed in necromancy that cannot be wielded by no one else but him."
Metus: "He has the ability to resonate with his undead comrades, and raise the fighting potential of all undead. And he gives that ability to his own servants."
Metus: "Bifrons can change his own flesh into an undead, so the resonating power is reflected in even himself. That power has become something beyond imagination."
Metus: "That's why when one fights with Bifrons, the very first thing one should do is defeat his underlings who possess the resonating power."
Metus: "This is about all of the information I know concerning Majin Bifrons..."
Metus: "Well then, I'll be going soon."
Metus: "... Eh? You're coming with? The opponent is that Majin Bifrons, you know? There's no guarantee you'll return alive, you know?"
Metus; "... Darling, thank you... Understood. Let's fight together. Even if we fail, as long as I can be destroyed alongside Darling, then I'm satisfied."

3-Star Rewards:
LV1~4: Plat Armour
LV5: Black Armour
LV6~9: Plat Armour
LV10: Black Armour
LV11~15: Rainbow Fairy

LV10 Event Scene:
Metus: "Haa~... Fi~inally defeated a~ll of the undead under Bifrons' control~..."
Anna: "Prince, the Majin has begun to retreat!"
Metus: "Since you're the Necromancer of Makai, please be a good boy and stay put in Makai! Even if you come again, Darling and I will chase you back!"
Anna: "I'm really glad we were able to repel Majin Bifrons. Well then, let's return home."
Metus: "..."
Metus: "Lich... Were you watching...? I avenged you..."
Metus: "Thanks to Darling... No, my allies, it was possible for me to advance ahead as a human..."
Metus: "As a perfect Necromancer, it was possible for even me to grow up a little, I suppose...?"
Metus: "..."
Memento: "Ex, excuse me~... Metus-san...? The Prince and the others have left, you know...?"
Metus: "Oh my, sorry. I spaced out for a moment there. Well then, let us also return home with Darling!"

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Black Royal Guard Mireille
Mireille (ミレイユ):
Famous Spear Ron (名槍ロン): (60s; HP/DF 1.5x; counters physical attacks of blocked enemies [half enemies' attack power]; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 30)
Holy Spear Rhongomyniad (聖槍ロンゴミニアド): (80s; HP/DF 1.7x; counters physical attacks of blocked enemies [? enemies' attack power]; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: 40)
Absolute Defensive Resolve (絶対防衛の決意): while deployed, heavy armour and royal guard class auto-retreat when defeated.
Counteroffensive Defensive Formation (逆撃の防陣): while deployed, heavy armour and royal guard attack +15%; mentioned classes auto retreat when defeated.

AW99 Stats:
HP3055; AT504; DF711; MR20; Block2; Cost24 (Affection: Attack and Defence)

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Game's up, thanks petite!

Also, yes! Shota prince makes a comeback!

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man irons blow....atleast drop chance is high so i can just forget about the map till much later

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

30/2 Map is so much bs