What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

にゃんぱす;862157 said:
Yeah.......i saw a few strategy videos for this infamous map and i was like... "nope" fuck this not even gonna attempt to try it.
Your sig says you have AW Bernice. You can use very simple ball-tanking strategy with her,

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your sig says you have AW Bernice. You can use very simple ball-tanking strategy with her,
heres that strat n form

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's actually way simpler than I thought!!!
Damn those wasted runs T_T

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mmm, Ricca does more damage to a single target more than Reanbell right? Trying to figure out how to burst down Biffon asap.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow I knew you didn't have to kill em,but I thought they would leave idk through the exit? XD

Tho it was much quicker killing em,I just placed Liselotte right next to where the first ball enters pop her skill,place minvera but the exit,active skill place prince in the area where he can block but minvera can't get hit then place Sedis down,and she heals the prince.Rest is really just adding dmg to where the prince is at.

Note using AW prince.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Classes unaffected by Makai's miasma (half attack and defence):
-Monster Master Class Token
-Majin Class
-Dark Stalker Class
-Plat Avenger Ristis

Also updated the post in my signature with the daily revivals if anyone besides me actually cares to refer to those posts. I think I'm going to stop reading posts in this thread from now on; I'll just make news reports, and maintenance update posts, and not mention if I update them unless one of the 11-12 certain people who wanted me to do event dialogue translations PM and ask for me to do such reports, or anything else specific.

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This new Gold rush is quite tough but not that difficult either, compared to yesterday one where I'm totally clueless of what happened

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This one was very easy for me. Mostly cuse my strong points are Elizabeth and Rion and aw Miruno makes angels able to tank paralyzing units without care.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Skill Max my Metus, who I semi-ignored* in her event as I didnt notice she was a black and ended up with as 4/10? Yes please.

Now to find the resources to SAW her.

* Well. Not ignored. But didnt do much, no extra sc spent etc obviously would have pushed hard if I'd known she was a Black. More so one with true damage

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have so many black fairy and tin cans, but I dunno who I should leveled.

Wanna get Danchou-san but only 200 RCs so far, so option of using them is event black valkyrie or Karma

How many the RC we can get from a unit again ? I know premium Gold one give 20, event Gold give 1

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have so many black fairy and tin cans, but I dunno who I should leveled.

Wanna get Danchou-san but only 200 RCs so far, so option of using them is event black valkyrie or Karma

How many the RC we can get from a unit again ? I know premium Gold one give 20, event Gold give 1
platinum prem 100 event 3
black prem 400 event 15

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shrine plat gives 100 and event plat 3. I think shrine black is 400 but not 100% sure on that. Never tried event black as they come only from collections/TP. Hard to imagine someone discharging those.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh......
Got Anelia from Platinum Ticket (NOO!!!) first Plat dupe....
Will discharge her for 100 RC , but I'm gonna wait for then. When I am at 600-700 RC , of You go to 3'rd Barrack~

As for Clone , got Loli Druid.....
Meh......

Bad day is bad~

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well i took my chances with the plat ticket and got.... plat bowrider Daisy... I hate her :/

The only good thing is that i now have all the three barracks, is time to hoard on fairies.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

used plat ticket got a black its Demon princess Rakushasa she uh seems good but scares me slightly art wise atleast but shes replacing my bandit for sure used to have duelist problems but now i think im set for ever

Last edited:

MarePH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just got my third black using plat ticket..

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Omg I didn't notice how many sacred crystals I had spent till I realized I had gold attendance. Argh I should've saved and go for platinum.

Though I wonder. Can the 90/12 map be farmed for rainbow fairies?

Akios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also updated the post in my signature with the daily revivals if anyone besides me actually cares to refer to those posts. I think I'm going to stop reading posts in this thread from now on; I'll just make news reports, and maintenance update posts, and not mention if I update them unless one of the 11-12 certain people who wanted me to do event dialogue translations PM and ask for me to do such reports, or anything else specific.

I do refer to them, so thanks Petite. And thanks for all the translations you've done. I feel like you deserve more appreciation for them.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Classes unaffected by Makai's miasma (half attack and defence):
-Monster Master Class Token
-Majin Class
-Dark Stalker Class
-Plat Avenger Ristis

I am reading all your news report, just not commenting most of it because there is always few pages full of spam between one post snd potential reply ;/
I am also always interested in translations of event. I am not interested with revivals anymore because I am almost done with them....

I hope you wont leave :/