What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I've gone from having a single level 8 Liselotte from the last GR to having her CC'd with mincost and 4/5 skill. She's now my 3rd daily revival unit with those specs after Belinda and Mirabelle... maxing their skills really is a pain (my Yuuno is mincost and 8/10 too). I'd keep farming more copies for her, but I want some for Jerome, too.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the dailies will cycle back again right? i barely got my plat soldier to 5/5 but only -2 CR. making her very expensive too deploy and better of with just katie.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the dailies will cycle back again right? i barely got my plat soldier to 5/5 but only -2 CR. making her very expensive too deploy and better of with just katie.
There is around 30-35 farm event (?)
So probably in 4-5 week the next cycle will be
although I am not sure~

===========

Seems Sunday is My bad day
Shiho - Liz
F***
If Rikka is turn out to be on Sunday , I better give up~

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Charlotte Rampage (500 Subjugation Stategy by Goroin):
Site:

Charlotte > Every Single Black Unit Combined

@Anelai:
Charle's skills stack with other alchemists, so with Corinne or Thelma, she can reduce enemy defence to 1/4, and if Eden paralyses them, then it's reduced to 1/8.

The only time I found her truly effective was against Vepar. I tried her with Aamon with Parhelia, and while it's hilarious watching Aamon die within Parhelia's skill cycle, I eventually hit a roadblock due to the Makai Ants and the burning DoT overwhelming me at the later levels (didn't have Reanbell or Sabrina ready at that time to benefit from Charle's skill).

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fallen Angel's Seal (堕天使の封印):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Angel Chloe

Chloe (クロエ):
Release God and Demon Seal (神魔封印解除): (30s; block: 3; attack #: 2; AS: 62; WT: 7.5; CT: 15)
Cruel Angel (残虐な天使): (25s; block and attack #: 3; shortens intervals between attacks; AS: 35; WT: 12.5; CT: 25)
Whimsical Guardian Angel (気まぐれ守護天使): 7% chance for damage nullification to all allies while Chloe's skill is inactive.

Black-winged Girl (20/1) (黒翼の少女):
Chloe (1), M Crystal (50), Bouquet (50)
Story:
(beginning)
Chloe: "Fuahh, that was a nice nap."
Chloe: "Where am I? Ahh, humans..."
Chloe: "Hey, the human over there! Let's play together!"
Chloe: "I'm Chloe! Despite how I look, I'm an angel."
Chloe: "I was wondering if we could play~. Umm..."
Chloe: "How about we kill one another!? Heheheh, Because I'm a "fallen" angel."
(end)
Chloe: "Owowow, that hurts~! Aww. Well then, I guess I'll also get serious..."
Chloe: "But I'm hungry. See ya~."

Chloe Introduction:
Anna: "About the girl who called herself a "fallen angel" that appeared in the battle earlier..."
Anna: "Long ago, during the Millennium War with the monsters, many angels were said to have fought on our side with the Goddess Aegis."
Anna: "After the fighting was over, the angels were unable to return to heaven, and so they were stuck on the surface."
Anna: "I don't know why the angels couldn't return to heaven, but the angels that remained became fallen angels, and were sealed."
Anna: "According to one theory, they were made into fallen angels due to their sins when they disobeyed the will of the heavens when they intervened in the fight between humans and monsters..."
Anna: "The Goddess Aegis hasn't spoken about this either, so the truth is uncertain."
Anna: "The fallen angel from earlier might be an angel that fought for the humans in the past."
Anna: "Prince, let's save that fallen angel."

Makai Gates (30/2) (魔界の門):
Chloe (5), S Witch Calliope (10), Bouquet (60), M Crystal (60)
Story:
(beginning)
Chloe: "I'm so bored—. Playing with humans is boring."
Chloe: "I wonder if those tough humans from before will show up again."
Chloe: "I have an idea, I'll call those guys. Open! The gates to Makai!"

Innocent Killing Intent (40/3) (無邪気な殺意):
Chloe (10), S Pirate Giovanni (10), Beer (60), Wine (30)
Story:
(beginning)
Chloe: "To not get done in by those guys from Makai, you all must be pretty strong!"
Chloe: "I'm getting excited."
Anna: "We didn't come here to fight. Please close the Makai Gates!"
Chloe: "No way~. I haven't had enough fun yet. I wanna see much, much more bloodshed!!"
Chloe: "I want to see more of your guy's strength~!"
Anna: "It's no use. She won't listen to us..."
Anna: "Kuh! The monsters are here! Prince, prepare for battle!"

Evil Smile (50/5) (邪悪な微笑):
Chloe (27), S Rogue Harissa (10), S Archer Daniella (10), Plat Armour (5)
Story:
(beginning)
Chloe: "This place is a graveyard... I guess..."
Chloe: "Heheheh, the perfect place for bloodshed!"
Chloe: "I'll call the monsters... There. The preparations for the gates to Makai are OK~."
Anna: "It looks like the monsters have already started preparing as well..."
Anna: "Prince, we have no choice but to repel them the way things stand. Prepare for battle!"
Chloe: "Now, let's begin~! Monsters, go~!"

Demon Advent Extreme (70/7) (凶魔出現 極級):
Chloe (45), S Healer Christopher (10), S Samurai Sanosuke (10), Plat Armour (10)
Story:
(beginning)
Chloe: M—mm. I'll lose if I don't get serious~."
Chloe: "What should I do~?"
Chloe: "I know! I'll call that very big guy! Though, those humans might die."
Chloe: "Well, I'm getting tired of killing each other, so this will be a fitting way to end things."
Chloe: "Open wiiiider! Makai Gates!"
Anna: "I feel a terrifying power coming from those gates! Prince, please be careful!"

Forsaken by All God-tier (100/2) (四面楚歌 神級):
M Crystal (60), M Crystal II (50), M Crystal III (50), Complete: Plat Armour
Story:
(beginning)
Chloe: "Well done on making it this far, heroes!! I shall show you my true power!!"
Chloe: "... Is what I would say."
Chloe: "However, even the power of the guys from Makai couldn't defeat those humans."
Chloe: "So I guess I'll get serious~."
Chloe: "Heheheh, it'll be boring if it becomes one-sided, so you guys also get serious, OK!?"
Chloe: "Now... let's go!!"

Fallen Angel Chloe Rakugaki:

What's an Eln:

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dark Knighthood and the Holy Night Presents (暗黒騎士団と聖夜の贈り物):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Bow Rider Sarasa

Sarasa (サラサ):
Holy Bell's Protection (聖なる鐘の守護): (30s; block: 0; focus defence; all allies gain 30% chance of damage nullification; AS: 0; WT: 30; CT: 60)
Holy Bell's Miracle (聖なる鐘の奇跡): (25s; block: 0; focus defence; all allies gain 50% chance of damage nullification; AS: 0; WT: 60; CT: 120)
Cold Acclimation (寒冷適応): immune to blizzard weather effect.
Cold Acclimation [Attack Power] (寒冷適応(攻撃力)): immune to blizzards; attack +10% (additional +10% during a blizzard).

Holy Night Bowrider (20/1) (聖夜の弓騎兵):
Sarasa (), Bronze Fairy (), Bouquet ()
Story:
Anna: "Prince, do you know? During the winter season, I heard someone has been distributing presents to children while they're asleep."
Katie: "Fufufu, I don't know whether it's true or false, but parents have been threatening their children whenever they've been naughty that they won't receive any presents if they haven't been good boys and girls."
Anna: "I believed it. Even now after the monsters' revival, I cannot help but pray that hopes and dreams are being delivered to children."
Soldier: "Report! Monsters have appeared up ahead!"
Anna: "Prince! It looks like monsters have shown up! Prepare for battle!"
(Santa Memento impostor appears)
???: "Hey, you're the Prince-sama that has been fighting the monsters, right?"
Katie: "Who are you!? Those clothes...!"
???: "For the sake of the many children waiting for my presents..."
???: "I will be taking your lives!"
Anna: "Children waiting for presents... What in the world are you talking about?"
???: "Sorry, but I don't have time to talk with you leisurely~. Let us go at once~♪"
Anna: "Ehh!? Please wait a minute!"
???: "Strong as expected. I'm also a little confident in my strength, but Onee-san is quite shocked..."
Anna: "Why are you attacking us? Give us a reason..."
Decius: "Sarasa, hurry up and retreat."
Sarasa: "Next time, I'm going to refine my strategy a little more. Well then, let's meet again, shall we~♪"
Anna: "... They're gone. She said she doesn't have time, but what's causing her to be in such a hurry?"
???: "About that, I have been entrusted with a message from her."
Anna: "You're..."
Totono: "My name is Totono. Merchant."
Anna: "Please, let us talk in detail."

Totono Introduction:
Totono: "How do you do? My name is Totono. A merchant that sells rare and wonderful things across the lands."
Totono: "You too, Prince-sama, I would very much appreciate you giving me your patronage in the future."
Totono: "Now then, back to the subject we were talking about originally, I have a message from that person."
Totono: "By the way she spoke, it sounded like she was in quite a pickle..."
Totono: "The other day, she stocked up on a hefty bundle of presents from me, but after that, it seemed she accidentally dropped them."
Totono: "And the ones who picked up those presents were none other than the Dark Knighthood..."
Totono: "She asked their commander to return the presents, who made her promise to help him defeat the Prince..."
Totono: "... Which ended with him saying, 'Since you promised, I shall have you fight seriously. Prepare yourself.'"
Totono: "She's one of my dearest customers, but the situation is far too dangerous for even me to get involved in."
Totono: "More importantly, those presents were ones I have arranged. I would loathe having them fall into the monsters' hands."
Totono: "... For that reason, I would appreciate you taking care of the matter, Prince-sama."
Totono: "I have goods that I must deliver to my other customers, so I'll be taking my leave. Goodbye."

Dark Knight's Promise (25/2) (暗黒騎士との約束):
Sarasa (), Silver Fairy (), S Witch Merone ()
Story:
Sarasa: "Wait~! You said to help you overthrow the Prince, so I'm fighting, but why aren't you fighting!?"
Decius: "Shut up! I still haven't found all of the stuff you dropped. I'm sending parties to search for them, so hold your horses."
Sarasa: "Ah, I see... I'm fine if that's the case. Make sure you keep your promise and find all of them, OK?"
Decius: "Fine. In the name of the Dark Knighthood, I shall do my utmost to find them."
Sarasa: "That's nice. But I alone am no match for the Prince and his army. Lend me some of your underlings whose hands are free."
Decius: "What~!? I have a better chance of finding them with everyone... Can't be helped, some of you go march."
Sarasa: (It's nice that he's earnestly searching for them, but... I wonder, have these people forgotten that their main goal is to defeat the Prince?)
(end)
Sarasa: "Lost yet again. I'm a little annoyed."
Decius: "So you were here? I did it. I found all of the stuff you dropped!"
Sarasa: "Hooray! Onee-san is so happy."
Decius: "Well, I couldn't believe the final one was in that kind of area... Why'd you have to go and drop it in that sort of place?"
Sarasa: "In any case, let's save our talk for later, let's retreat for now."

Two Battle Lines (30/3) (二つの戦線):
Sarasa (), S Soldier Crave (), Black Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:
Decius: "At last, I found all of the stuff you dropped. If you want me to return them, then cooperate in overthrowing the Prince."
Sarasa: "I know. Finally, you guys can also fight."
Sarasa: "Say, why don't we try dividing into two groups and then attack? This area is perfectly suitable for that."
Decius: "... You're awfully cooperative, aren't ya? What're you plotting...?"
Sarasa: "That's because I promised. Am I being strange, or something?"
Decius: "You believe in the promise you made with me?"
Sarasa: "Eh, please wait a minute. Are you telling me you're lying?"
Decius: "I, I'm not lying!"
Sarasa: "In that case, good. Aww... don't frighten me like that."
Decius: "O, of course you have to fulfill your end of the deal!"
Sarasa: "Of course I will. Ah, Commander-san, it looks like the Prince has come."
(Tsundere Decius appears)
Decius: "They've done well cutting through. They're all so aggravating."
Sarasa: "Indeed. I didn't think the Prince would be this strong. It's about time for us to also attack."
Decius: "Right. I'll draw the attention of the Prince, you go attack from over there."
Sarasa: "Affirmative."
(end)
Sarasa: "Hmm. We lost. I thought our strategy was good, but I wasn't strong enough... Sorry."
Decius: "W, well, if they were the type that could be defeated by something like this, then they wouldn't be giving me such a hard time. We should set up another strategy now."
Sarasa: "Hmm, the Dark Knighthood is lacking in mobility. You have horsemen, but your projectile weapons are slow to reload. Ahh, I just thought of a good idea."

Dark Bowriders (40/5) (暗黒の弓騎兵):
Sarasa (), S Heavy Lean (), S Valkyrie Elaine (), Bouquet (x2)
Story:
Sarasa: "Put more strength into it, you need to draw the bowstrings tightly. Sending your arrows flying from a long distance is the beauty of a bow."
Underling: "This is pretty hard. Do you have any tips?"
Sarasa: "Yeah. I guess you need to train your muscles every day. If you don't have the strength to draw the bowstring, then you won't get anywhere."
Underling: "We're Dark Knights; our bodies have already been destroyed. We don't have any muscles, so what should we do?"
Sarasa: "..."
Anna: "Prince! There's the Dark Knighthood! It looks like the woman from earlier is also with them. Let's go save her!"
(end)
Decius: "Hmph. Don't think this is over. Goddamn, pain-in-the-arse Prince."
Decius: "It's about time we retreat! We shall invite them to the next battlefield."
Sarasa: "Next battlefield?"
Decius: "Umu. I went ahead and prepared our trump card."
Sarasa: "Aren't you dependable. Where are we going next?"
Decius: "Some snowy mountain. I won over some guys over there. Now then, let's go."
Anna: "Prince! The Dark Knighthood has started to retreat. I wonder what that means? Let's follow after them."

Snowy Mountain United Front (55/7) (雪山の共同戦線):
Sarasa (), S Bishop Sharon (), S Mage Pales (), Platinum Fairy ()
Gimmick: Blizzards blow at certain times.
Story:
Decius: "Good, good, we successfully led the Prince here."
Sarasa: "I often come to this snowy mountain, but a pretty strong blizzard is brewing. Will we be OK?"
Sarasa: "Though, cold weather is perfectly fine with me."
Decius: "Don't worry. I won over some guys that're accustomed to this snowy mountain."
Decius: "Since the Prince isn't acclimated to fighting in the snowy mountain, we'll settle this at once."
Underling: "Commander! The Prince's march is quicker than expected, they'll be approaching us soon!"
Decius: "Gunuu. No helping it... Dark Knights, keep the Prince busy for a bit."
Decius: "Meanwhile, I'll go fetch the guys I won over."
[Weather: Blizzard
・Enemy 'Movement' Decreased.
・Ally 'Range' Decreased.
・Certain Allies' Abilities Raised
・Certain Enemies Unaffected.
・Unaffected Enemies 'Attack' Raised.]
(Decius appears)
Decius: "Yetis! Those humans have invaded your home!"
Yeti: "...! Ukyakyakyah!! Our home..."
Decius: "See, look over there. They'll be here soon."
Yeti: "Humans, unforgivable!! Humans, defeat!"
(end)
Decius: "I lured them all the way to this godforsaken place. Even when I lay traps, I can't defeat them. Is this it for me...?"
Sarasa: "How troublesome. If this keeps up, I won't be able to deliver presents to everyone."
Sarasa: "... We can't give up. I'll think of our next strategy, so wait a moment."
Decius: (Foolish woman. She believes I'll keep my promise...?)
Decius: "... Enough. I'm tired today. We're done with this mission."
Decius: "I'll give back your presents. You can take them and do whatever you want."
Sarasa: "Ehh, really? Are you sure? What a relief~. I must pack the presents at once!"
Sarasa: "Alright! That's all of them."
Sarasa: "Well then, Commander-san, I'll be going now. Everyone's waiting for their presents."
Decius: "Oi, there's still one left."
Sarasa: "That's your present. From me!"
Decius: "What? A present for me?"
Sarasa: "You're a hopelessly cowardly human. ... Well, I doubt you're even human."
Sarasa: "However, you had all of your underlings gather the presents I dropped."
Sarasa: "I thought I probably wouldn't be able to gather them all on my own. So I must give you my gratitude, for the time being."
Decius: "Gr, gratitude... you say...?"
Sarasa: "Thanks to you, I can deliver these presents to the children. Consequently, the children will also be filled with joy by what you've done."
Decius: "D, don't fuck with me! Are you saying what I've done was a good thing!? How absurd!"
Sarasa: "Ahaha, see you later. The next time we meet, we may be enemies. When that time comes, I won't give you any special treatment."
Decius: "Hmph, go already!"
(time passes)
Decius: "Is that noisy bitch gone? No matter how hard you try, our future in this world has already been decided."
Decius: "The world will be covered in darkness sooner or later. If you truly wish to save a world that cannot be saved by light, then your only choice is to obtain the power of darkness."

Troll Panic (90/12) (トロルの恐怖):
Sarasa (), S Healer Christopher (), Platinum Armour (), Ruby (x2)
Story:
Sarasa: "All right. Finished with this area!"
Sarasa: "Now, let's go to the next place."
Troll: "Sniff, sniff... smell of human flesh..."
Sarasa: "Umm... I'm... not... human, OK...?"
Troll: "Want eat... your flesh... contents of that bag too, everything...!"
Sarasa: "Hmm. How bothersome. I don't think I'll taste very good..."
Anna: "Prince, it's Sarasa-san...! We must save her!"
Totono: "That's a troll."
Anna: "Troll? Hey, you're Totono-san!"
Totono: "Trolls have a strong fixation towards things that interest them. They love stuff like jewels... and valuable treasures, and in addition, humans are their favourite dish."
Totono: "I'm a merchant, so I have to conceal my packages so they don't catch the troll's fancy whenever I travel, but..."
Totono: "For her to be walking around in that gaudy outfit..."
Anna: "I see..."
Totono: "Please be careful. Even if they're wounded, they'll quickly recover."
Totono: "However, all kinds of attacks are effective, so I believe you'll be able to defeat them if you have all of your members attack all at once so their regeneration won't be able to catch up."
Anna: "Understood. Thank you! Well then, Prince, let's keep this in mind!"
(end)
Sarasa: "Thank you so much for saving me from the enemy. You have my gratitude."
Anna: "I heard the details from Totono-san. I'm glad you're safe..."
Sarasa: "Ahh, I'm in a hurry! Sorry, let's have a proper chat next time we meet!"

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mechanical Soldiers of the Ancients (古代の機甲兵):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Puppet Manipulator Ricca

Ricca (リッカ):
Mode Change (モードチェンジ): (25s; block: 0; physical ranged attack [250]; intervals between attacks shortened; AS: 52; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
Penetrator Mode (ペネトレータモード): (20s; block: 0; true damage ranged [250] attack; intervals between attacks shortened; AS: 52; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
Certain Kill Blow (必殺の一撃): 20% chance for 1.8x attack.

Legacy of the Ancients (20/1):
Ricca (1), Magic Crystal (60), Bouquet (50)
Story:
(beginning)
Monster: "GugyaAA!"
Anna: "Prince! Monsters! Prepare for battle!"
(during battle)
Monster: "Gegege! Help...! GegyaAAA!!"
Anna: "What in the world is that girl that emerged from the cave...? It appears as if she's attacking the monsters...?"
Puppeteer: "Watch out! That's a mechanical soldier! It's going to attack you!"
Anna: "Attack!? What do you mean?"
Puppeteer: "It looks like a person, but it's a weapon!"
Anna: "Weapon!? Now that you mentioned it, its movements look different from a human's..."
Anna: "I... in any case, it's going to attack, so let's fight back!"
(end)
Puppeteer: "Fuu... it looks like you managed to defeat it."
Anna: "That girl... No, that was a mechanical soldier... right?"
Puppeteer: "That's correct, a mechanical soldier."
Anna: "What is that mechanical soldier?"
Puppeteer: "To put it simply, it's a weapon that moves on its own that has been said to have been created by the ancients."
Anna: "A weapon that can move on its own..."
Anna: "I want to believe you, but what was that sort of thing doing in that cave...!?"
Puppeteer: "It looks like someone released the seal on the mechanical soldiers, and made them go berserk..."
Puppeteer: "... Oops, that reminds me, I haven't introduced myself. I'm the puppeteer Ricca."
Anna: "Puppeteer...? First I heard of such an occupation."
Ricca: "I'm a mechanical soldier specialist that studies and handles mechanical soldiers."
Ricca: "It doesn't take much for a mechanical soldier to go out of control if it isn't handled by a knowledgeable puppeteer."
Ricca: "I must quickly investigate the source of the problem, and stop the mechanical soldiers..."
Ricca: "If they go out of control and leave the cave, they'll cause some serious damage..."
Ricca: "I know! You lot look pretty capable, so will you help me investigate?"
Ricca: "Also, if you manage to capture these mechanical soldiers during our investigation, I'll also be able to join you in battle!"
Anna: "Prince, these mechanical soldiers sound like they're trouble. We must not let the enemy leave this cave."
Anna: "We'll also help in your investigation."
Ricca: "Good, it's settled then!"
Ricca: "Please look after me, Prince!"

Cave's Inhabitants (30/2):
Ricca (5), S Samurai Sanosuke (10), Bronze Fairy (70), Beer (60)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Here's the cave's entrance. I wonder what it's like inside..."
Monster: "Gegeh! You guys... out of the way!!"
Anna: "Prince, monsters! Prepare to fight!"
(end)
Anna: "Those monsters also look like they were being chased by the mechanical soldier."
Anna: "Furthermore, those people... are dwarves?"
Dwarf: "Gunuuu."
Dwarf: "You're also intruders after the mechanical soldiers! You may not enter this cave!"
Anna: "Are you the ones who released the seal on the mechanical soldiers? They're dangerous if they're handled by those without knowledge..."
Dwarf: Hmph! We know with the documents passed down to our clan."
Dwarf: "Besides, this cave is our sanctuary... The things found here are ours to do with as we please!"
Ricca: "If you know, then you understand how dangerous they are, right...?"
Ricca: "I beg of you. Please return the mechanical soldiers back to their sealed state!"
Dwarf: "We found them first! Theft won't be tolerated!"
Dwarf: "I'm only going to say this once more, you may not enter this cave."
Dwarf: "If we catch sight of you later, you'll be regarded as intruders, and we'll attack. Am I clear?"
Anna: "The dwarves left..."
Ricca: "I'm not frightened in the least by these dwarves! Let's proceed, Prince!"
Ricca: "As a puppeteer, I mustn't let the mechanical soldiers go on a rampage...!"
Anna: "Ricca-san looks passionate when it's about the mechanical soldiers, doesn't she?"
Anna: "Now then, Prince. Let's proceed."

Three-way Battle (40/3):
Ricca (10), S Archer Soma (10), Magic Crystal (60x2), Magic Crystal II (40)
Ricca Rate (24stam): 0.8
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "We made it to a wide-open floor, haven't we?"
Anna: "I want to finish our investigation and leave this cave before the dwarves spot us..."
Monster: "I found the Prince, let's kill 'em here...!"
Anna: "Kuh... It looks like the monsters spotted us."
Dwarves: "You again...!? You ignored our warning!"
Anna: "What bad timing. It looks like the dwarves also spotted us..."
Dwarf: "We'll throw ya out of this cave with these newly released mechanical soldiers...!"
Ricca: "Those mechanical soldiers look like they weren't preserved as well as the other mechanical soldiers."
Ricca: "Their performance may have deteriorated, but their strength isn't any different, so please be careful."
Anna: "We're being pursued by two forces... Prince, let's breakthrough them somehow!"

Mechanical Soldier Unit (50/5):
Ricca (27), S Witch Nenya (10), Platinum Fairy (35), Platinum Armour (5)
Ricca Rate (24stam): 1.296; Platinum Fairy Rate (30stam): 2.1; Platinum Armour Rate (24stam): 0.24
Story:
(beginning)
Ricca: "Just a little further until we reach the deepest area."
Ricca: "Let's proceed nice and quietly so we don't get spotted."
Ricca: "Hm? I bumped into something?"
Dwarf: "...!!"
Dwarf: "Hey! Here! In here!!"
Ricca: "Kyaaa! They spotted us!?"
Anna: "..."
Anna: "I'm starting to hear the dwarves' loud voices coming from the other side..."
Anna: "Prince, prepare for battle!"
Ricca: "I'm sorrry..."
Ricca: "Ah, the mechanical soldiers being brought by the dwarves are ranged attack types!"
Ricca: "They can attack from far away, so please be careful!"

Out of Control Extreme (70/7):
Ricca (50), S Rogue Cecily (10), S Soldier Gustav (10), Platinum Armour (10)
Ricca Rate (24stam): 1.71; Platinum Armour Rate (24stam): 0.34
Gimmick: Continuous HP damage (Large).
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "So hot... it looks like this is the deepest part of the cave."
Ricca: "Ah! The dwarves!"
Dwarf: "Hey! You said you're a puppeteer. These mechanical soldiers won't listen to a word we say!"
Dwarf: "Tell us what we should do!"
Ricca: "I see... I'm pretty sure they overheated after moving around in this heat...!"
Dwarf: "Overheated...!?"
Dwarf: "Gununu, do something! They're coming into the cave!"
Ricca: "No!"
Ricca: "Why do I have to be in this hot place with this sweaty old geezer!?"
Dwarf: "Stop whining! I don't wanna hear any complaining!"
Dwarf: "Guu... the mechanical soldiers that won't listen to us are approaching...!"
Dwarf: "Eei! I'll take you by force!"
Ricca: "Kyaaaa! Stop! Too hot!!!"
Anna: "Prince! Let's protect Ricca-san!"
Anna: "The mechanical soldiers the dwarf told us about are coming this way."
Anna: "I'm pretty sure the mechanical soldiers will attack after the dwarves."
Anna: "Also, our soldiers' physical strength is being sapped by this heat!"
Anna: "Please fight while keeping an eye on their remaining health!"
Anna: "Now then, prepare to fight!"
(end)
Anna: "Somehow, we managed to defeat them..."
Ricca: "It looks like the mechanical soldiers that have been unsealed are pretty much broken..."
Ricca: "They may have gone out of control, but I can't help but feel sorry for them..."
Ricca: "Listen all you dwarves... mechanical soldiers are dangerous things."
Ricca: "Amateurs who only read some documents shouldn't touch them...!"
Dwarf: "... Fine, understood."
Dwarf: "The mechanical soldiers handled by only us went out of control and attacked."
Dwarf: "We won't use such dangerous things a second time. If we discover any more mechanical soldiers, we'll be sure to leave them alone."
Dwarf: "However, this place is our sanctuary. You no longer have any business here. Hurry up and leave, will ya?"
Ricca: "Fine by me, so long as you understand."
Ricca: "Prince, I finished investigating the mechanical soldiers. Let's leave this cave."
Ricca: "Even if someone planning to misuse the remaining mechanical soldiers comes later..."
Ricca: "The dwarves will be protecting this cave, so we won't have to worry."
Dwarf: "Hmph!"
Anna: "Somehow, it looks like everything's quieted down. It's quite a relief that none of the rampaging mechanical soldiers made it outside."
Anna: "Let's leave this cave and return to the castle."

Inferno God-tier (100/2):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (30, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (20, 100 first drop) Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Gimmick: Continuous HP damage (Large).
Story:
(beginning)
Aegis: "This magical power...! Prince... can you hear me?"
Aegis: "I feel a strong magical power. Somehow, it seems that the recent commotion woke up the flame beasts."
Anna: "We just had to wake up a dangerous thing..."
Anna: "Prince! The mechanical soldiers that went out of control due to the heat generated from the flame beasts are heading this way."
Anna: "Prepare for engagement!"

Reactivated (90/12) (再起動):
Ricca (100), S Monk Dan (), S Pirate Giovanni (), Diamond ()
Story:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Revival Cycle wraps around and restarts this week it seems or I simply have 100% clears on the next weekend girls from before and cant remember it.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it seems the totals of Event unit is 31(?)
Kinda sad... so it's around another 10 free SC left >.>

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well. Summer time is often slow in games with the vacations and all, the aigis revival bonanza has done well to tide us.

And totally unrelated, Shiho AWed & SAW'ed. Fun to watch her jump around and chain heal. Never a quiet moment with her.
Just have to watch out for the initial damn timer before she can be switched to healer ... she'll be spending most of today writing "Missed the heal, Sorry!" notes to the other toons ...

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Charlotte Rampage (500 Subjugation Stategy by Goroin):
Site:

Charlotte > Every Single Black Unit Combined
Video of the year :D

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Which story map do you guys farm if you just want exp fodder units to level up silver fodder units (for awakening mats)? Wondering what the most efficient one is for conserving charisma.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News for Upcoming Maintenance on July 28th:
Majin Advent Bifrons (2 Weeks Until August 4th) Begins.
+Defeat armies of undead and receive Black Armour rewards.

Majin Bifrons (Conference):

Well, I'm going to be leaving soon, so hopefully I don't have any accidents or something on my way home while under the lingering effects of local anesthesia, and the pills I need to take an hour before my operation (it's an hour and a half trip instead of a half hour one like the previous ones, and if anything is going to kill me, it's going to be the return trip). The pain medication makes me light-headed sometimes. So, be sure to cancel your Patreon pledges and assume the worse if I don't come back by the 28th.

@にゃんぱす:
I do the 66 charisma story mission. And I use the following feeding process, since I need silver fairies for my farm-type units (never have more that I can spare for anything else really).

#=Ars or Mauro
#v=Veteran Gaga (or Same Class)

LV20 (204 left):
2 (450)
2/2v (960)
1/3v (990)

LV15 (123 left):
4v (1020)
4v (1020)
4v (1020)

LV12 (111 left):
2 (450)
2/2v (960)
1/3v (990)
4v (1020)

I use this tool to help me calculate stuff ( ). Though it hasn't been updated to reflect CC55 silver units, and it has problems with AW Sapphire units.

I posted a chart for all of the desert kingdom and oriental maps, comparing them for same class bonuses earlier in the thread. You can find it with the search form (should be easy if you use 'Base Struggle').

Last edited:

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Petite thanks a bunch for the detailed response, it helped alot, much appreciated.

Sounds like youre driving yourself home after the operation, while under the influence? Im guessing that both bus and taxi arent an option. Either way i'll send positive intentions/energy your way.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yummy yummy Black Armor
Quite confident I can do atleast Lv 5 , the question is the above Lv >.> lol

Aw shuck~
The only Angel I AW is Miruno... coz she is awesome XD
I guess at start of month - new stamp I will start investing to Sapphire one~

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-"2,500,000 Registered User Gold Rush" Begins (28th~4th).
-Daily Sacred Crystal Login Bonus (29th~4th) and Single Small Blessing Spirit 'Alegría' Login Present.
-Certain Drop Up Abilities Modified.

(Event?) Gold? High-ranking Dragonewt Warrior? ??? ():

EDIT:
Updated Post.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-Daily Sacred Crystal Login Bonus (29th~4th) and Single Small Blessing Spirit 'Alegría' Login Present.
-Certain Drop Up Abilities Modified.

EDIT:
Updated Post.
Oh NICE! Finally something cool to have :D