What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Ashurmen
The new magic fencer is a power creep unit much in the same way as Magaret is at SAW. Punching above their weight so to speak, due to auto-permanent skill and dealing a truck load of damage (x1.9) with range extend (x1.3)

On the other hand, she doesn't have much hp/def (magic fencer are all bad in that department at higher difficulty) hence can only be secondary (non-front-line tank) melee support like Jessica, Ingrid instead of primary melee support like Grace and Danchou (front-line tank/with ranged attack)

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yuno Day, hope everyone saved enough god crystals to farm her in the weekly maps. I know i did.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WoW , My first Perfect farm unit XD
Used the 2 remaining Rinbell copies
Now she is -5 10/10 , the most minimal SC I spent so far XD

Akios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mind let us know who?
I got Junon, Eva, and Agnes. I was doing the left gacha btw, trying to get the new magic fencer, not the right one. _:)3/ L)_

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Stopped playing Aegis for over a month, came back again and noticed you could buy a Plat unit + 14 crystals figured why not.

Had 20 crystals figured I'd try for the new fencer got.
The plat white haired single twin tailed dragon rider
Worthless gold and silver
And the 4th was the new magic fencer.

Makes up for missing out on the black fencer the last time I tried rolling for her I guess.

Ability to one time, buy out any current non event black unit for cash when?

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

WoW , My first Perfect farm unit XD
Used the 2 remaining Rinbell copies
Now she is -5 10/10 , the most minimal SC I spent so far XD
Grats

@ Everyone, here is my strat for Yuuno 12 stamina map, i find it much more efficient than the youtube strats.

(Yeah my comp is too slow to record a video *kukukukuku*)
I also put Metus at the north central ranged slot to take care of Yuuno when she comes

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

jesus took like 6 sc and and 9 yunos to get from -2 5/10 to -4 5/10 i feel robbed slightly

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@にゃんぱす

Thanks~

jesus took like 6 sc and and 9 yunos to get from -2 5/10 to -4 5/10 i feel robbed slightly
Meh... robbed?
I suffer worst than that on Shiho
15 SC -4 only
Not only being robbed , ra*** , and then killed~

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the entire event. Please click Anya-chan in my signature to read them.

Both the emergency mission and subjugation mission totaled ~136 lines of dialogue.

Speaking of the subjugation mission, this was unbelievably difficult for one that didn't have 3 SC as its final reward. It took me 11 trips before I was able to understand everything, and get my skill timings correct in order to get 500 subjugations like this:

Not seen: Sabine (she didn't feel like she was that useful compared to Charlotte), Princess Louise (sacrifices her life to cripple the green cloak for Jessica), Rear Tactician Lian (made it so Anya and Louise could survive their first green cloaks), Perfect Angel Parhelia, and Good Karma.

I hate that small upper-right tent; if that thing didn't exist, I could've experimented with all sorts of aggressive strategies towards the top of the map. Though, the biggest problem for me with this map was the final banner bearer. If I could go through the resources and edit the sprites, I would change that guy into a big-fat, walking middle finger. The split second he shows up, Anya and Reanbell disappear instantly due to the 1.5x attack and defence he provides to the enemy wave that's clashing against me. All of my trips were spent trying to time skills so I could activate Black Iris's skill a 2nd time* when he appears, and then immediately deploy Good Karma to tank the orc hero, so she can provide the healing everyone needs to survive until Parhelia wakes up from her nap to end that banner bearer's dick-waving.
*Lian's only at skill 2/5, and doesn't provide enough defence when Anya is trying to take on the second green cloak. Hope they would reissue Lian's revival again soon.

Biggest Disappointments: Healer Liana (thought she would wake up AW Prince after his skill expires in heated combat, but it turns out making it so Anya survives is enough to render the AW Prince and Liana combo meaningless; should've brought Sedis) and Ninja Saki (tried her before Parhelia to see if she would assassinate hordes of orcs since only the orc hero had any assassination resistance during past events, but she killed absolutely no one in the 25 seconds her skill lasted).

I'm glad this is over with. Now I can relax and do Ada and Liselotte's revival, and prepare for the next set of daily revivals before I leave for my operation on the 25th and die, knowing at the very least I won't have 495 subjugations haunting me when I pass on.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

before I leave for my operation on the 25th and die
Please, stop talking like that ;/ I can't understand how you can talk such things. I have no idea how ill you are but talking like that is just ridiculus. I dont know if you are either hysterical or this is some kind of joke and I am creeped out every time you does it. Although I will repeat once more: crossing fingers for you, I hope there will be no complications.

Back to main topic: I did 420 kills and I have no idea how to complete this subjugation. I started to raise Rosel (400 exp and 25% affections to max her out and be able to AW). Saki does nothing there, whirlwind Anya cant survive long but I've noticed that Gloria with her skill clears fast orcs. I just dont know where will be best to place her. And who I should add to help ;/ Mind posting your team Petite?

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Back to main topic: I did 420 kills and I have no idea how to complete this subjugation. I started to raise Rosel (400 exp and 25% affections to max her out and be able to AW). Saki does nothing there, whirlwind Anya cant survive long but I've noticed that Gloria with her skill clears fast orcs. I just dont know where will be best to place her. And who I should add to help ;/ Mind posting your team Petite?
Couldn't get more than 467 after like 10 runs... I laugh to myself thinking how dead easy this map is to Aisha owners....

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Couldn't get more than 467 after like 10 runs... I laugh to myself thinking how dead easy this map is to Aisha owners....
I can say that probably the case
She is... just too OP >.>

Too bad.... I lacked someone who can act as second tank
I will try to AW Alicia , hopefully she can (She is still 61/70 now)
If only she can last for another 10 second , I might've already 500 it yesterday

I guess everyone have their own problem. For You , You might lack firepower
For Me , I lack Tanks.....

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Was somewhat curious if anyone here reads JP forums and knew what the JP community is saying about the revivals.

And what they think is in store content and play-wise for the game?

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got to 500 with no trouble, but my clear team for it is super black heavy with high levels, so I can't really offer much in the way of advice for others... physical-heavy teams are gonna have a really hard time, though. Maybe the plat chrono witch would be a good f2p option? Towa's aura was pretty nifty for me here.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wasted 10 crystal to see if i could get the new plat and got my hand on my 3rd black, Towa.

From what i read from Petite skill translation she only work if you have a witch based team?

And if i don't use any is she still worth taking?

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wasted 10 crystal to see if i could get the new plat and got my hand on my 3rd black, Towa.

From what i read from Petite skill translation she only work if you have a witch based team?

Towa's passive is good, in fact the best passive

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow i thought gold wolves were hard until olivia assassinated the glowing one then desperia and belinda melted the other 2 with 1k atk each scary how good blacks are

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=857167&postcount=18362

I ramble a bit about why Towa has the best passive in the game there, there's no good reason to ever take Towa out of your roster, mages or no.

Her skill awakening works with witches, chrono witches and mages and removes all delay from their attacks. Estelle, the black mage, is enough to make this skill incredible, but she has synergies with a few other mages and witches, like Garania, Moldevort, Prim, Adele and so on. Mages or witches that remove delay as part of their skill like Sasha or Despara are not very good with her as she doesn't speed up attack animations, only removes all delay, which the skills of these two already do. I would not go out of your way to make a witch or mage team if you don't have good ones, she is good for her passive alone.

Other than that, her slow aura is pretty nifty. She saw some use during Majin 15 videos to slow ant hordes and blow them up with Estelle, as a high-end example.

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=857167&postcount=18362

I ramble a bit about why Towa has the best passive in the game there, there's no good reason to ever take Towa out of your roster, mages or no.

Her skill awakening works with witches, chrono witches and mages and removes all delay from their attacks. Estelle, the black mage, is enough to make this skill incredible, but she has synergies with a few other mages and witches, like Garania, Moldevort, Prim, Adele and so on. Mages or witches that remove delay as part of their skill like Sasha or Despara are not very good with her as she doesn't speed up attack animations, only removes all delay, which the skills of these two already do. I would not go out of your way to make a witch or mage team if you don't have good ones, she is good for her passive alone.

Other than that, her slow aura is pretty nifty. She saw some use during Majin 15 videos to slow ant hordes and blow them up with Estelle, as a high-end example.
Interesting, so yeah she is a unit you keep no matter what, but does her skill work on bishop?

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please, stop talking like that ;/ I can't understand how you can talk such things. I have no idea how ill you are but talking like that is just ridiculus. I dont know if you are either hysterical or this is some kind of joke and I am creeped out every time you does it. Although I will repeat once more: crossing fingers for you, I hope there will be no complications.
It really was a good joke, but seems that females doens't appreciate black humor so much .D