What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Everyone
A reminder to prepare your preferred 'status immunity unit' like Thetis. Dracolich is so ez to tank with a good status immune duelist like Thetis and trivialize a bunch of things. (though the dracolich does like 90% hp of Thetis and probably requires 3 healers ...)
Help us asking the dev team to release Rowanna (dark elf avenger) Revival....
I believe the reason they skip this unit revival due to major of dracolich release and he KEEP!!! ressing again and again (even the story said so)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@khawk016
Still having problem managing an early afk with AW Leda.

So far I only managed my afk after the Skeleton Bro dies. Had to retreat Sybella afterwards. I need to find a better split of healers and duelist so I can afk before the dracolich moves (or that's the goal)

At this rate, I might as well farm (@700) 1500 while figuring out how to afk like a boss, cause I am sure I lost > 100 items during the progress already. - - The wastefulness of wanting to be lazy orz

@Everyone
A reminder to prepare your preferred 'status immunity unit' like Thetis. Dracolich is so ez to tank with a good status immune duelist like Thetis and trivialize a bunch of things. (though the dracolich does like 90% hp of Thetis and probably requires 3 healers ...)
dunno if ya need it or not but the vid i used was
all i did was swapped themis for dorothy the dragon slayer for anya and one of the armours for oliver and i didnt have a 5th healer so i used pippen the fox mirror girl its pretty simple strat that gets it done quick enough

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I picked up Steel Bow Claire (google translate) a gold archer.

She seems like a Daniella of sorts, but simply in a gold version. Having no Bashira and so far using Daniella as a second archer (Spica being the primary), I was curious what experience people had with her?

She is more expensive (+2) than Daniella so it may be a bit of a toss up if she is worth the extra cost or not.

I've been levelling her at a stready pace (one never knows when a 3rd archer comes in handy) but am now facing the choice of CC or not, thus my question

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Claire is a very popular archer. Her primary strength, when compared to competitors, is ability to fire her skill very early after deployment. While I don't personally use her, I see a lot of strategies when she is employed and have trouble reproducing it with other archers, due to longer skill WT. All in all she is considered a very solid archer.

On topic of afk Leda farming - I'm able to afk when Lich is blocked, but maybe with your stronger team, you could afk even faster, Draa. I have two healers near Metus plus Sera near the exit. In front of her there is Roana, who tanks the dragonlich and prince to the right of her (tanks the lich). I drop a mage on on a ranged spot in range of healers (must be able to survive 1 shot from dragonlich) and finally Spica in the middle.

Spica is deployed the moment Lich gets tanked, I fire some skills and afk. However, I needed her only because I wouldn't kill the final skeleton cavalry without added damage from her. With Thetis and Uzume maybe you won't need her at all. Maybe the mage can also be replaced by some cheaper to deploy ( = faster afk) unit, but I needed her to handle the small Liches.

I get 1 aoe shot from the dragon, which hits Roana, Sera and the mage. After that he is already blocked.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DAT moment.... when You get more Platinum Armor
Than the one you aiming for.....
Got 5 Platinum Armor , I should really be happy here.....
But I need 2 more Bernard
And My fragment already 1500+

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Larcx
At least 1.6k isn't so bad for you because you just recently started. A level 50 Black that doesn't need to be class changed, because a Necromancer is a special class, is nice since that means less time spent leveling her up with exp fodder from story missions. You will just only need about 7~8 Platinum Armors and 21~24 Black Fairies to get her to level 80 and then she's ready to be awakened.

I'm just spending this whole event farming Gadoras and feeding them to Thetis. My Heavy Armor supply is dwindling and I only got one skill up to show for it (2/5 and 5 Gadoras eaten so far, 5 remains).

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm surprised by this result. Is it because I fed these three Happy and Joy*? Speaking of Black Iris, the Black Necromancer Metus is by her illustrator, Kinnotama ( ).
*EDIT: Those two fairies gives 150,000xp while it only takes 145,967xp to AW99 a unit. I guess units have an xp total that goes beyond AW99, making it so you probably could get chocolates from a silver unit if you fed them more xp than an AW99 unit.

Also, the magazine for the comicalisation is going to be released on the 27th. I don't think it'll include a serial code, so I think I'll wait until it's compiled into a proper volume many months later. Ordering heavy magazines is expensive unless I use amazon.co.jp for their unit-based shiping, but I only have just a few books I want along with the 4th light novel; waiting for the 2nd fanbook to be available for preorder in the future).

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weird...
I thought the 3'rd one is Spica , well not that it matter

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have Anya at AW96, so feeding past their limit does play a factor. Time to manipulate experience values for... future reasons.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So chocolate will not expire huh?
Guess I will keep them for now~

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

R-18 Digital Doujin: Nenya to Hitobanjuu (ネーニャとひとばんじゅう)
Artist: Kageneko (かげねこ; aka Kuromitu; )
Site:
Cost: 324 JPY
Contents: Millennium War Aegis Silver Witch Nenya 100% Affection Love-Love
Pages: 16
Genre: Moe, Loli, Mahou Shoujo, Fantasy, Fellatio, Consensual Sex

Haha, Nenya is wearing that cat_keyhole_bra lingerie ( ) that recently became super popular.

EDIT:

Cat Lingerie Plat Bandit Imelia-chan by Tawawa ( ; ):

Last edited:

Ashyru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sybilla and Aisha are no surprises :D
However Claire was pretty random xD

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was abit surprise seeing Nagi in there....
I though i read the choco is from affection --> Lvl, but bernice refuse to give her chocolate to me
Does it mean she hate me even though i lvl-ed her soo much already T_T

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was abit surprise seeing Nagi in there....
I though i read the choco is from affection --> Lvl, but bernice refuse to give her chocolate to me
Does it mean she hate me even though i lvl-ed her soo much already T_T
You should've Lv up her to 74 man
Better Luck next year~

When was Anya last revival?
Damn..... I want Revival
Whoever it is will be fine....

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should've gotten her that extra level if you wanted chocolate from her in the first place ;)

We all have units we want a chocolate from, which is why some of us do our best to manipulate their levels (which should now be experience). That is the reason why I've kept Anya at AW96, since I didn't want chocolate from her. Now I can get her to AW99 without worrying about her taking priority as long as I feed extra Platinum Armors to the important ones.

It has always been based on accumulated experience on that unit. Nagi at level 72 has more experience than Bernice or Claire at level 73. What was unknown previously was whether or not experience was capped once a unit has reached their max level. The results of this Valentines shows that experience will continue to accumulate, which is going to be important for some people since they can now have a way to get a Valentine's chocolate from their favorite units instead of it automatically going to their highest leveled unit.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

um... wait wait wait stop right there for abit....

I wasn't worried who i got the chocolate from lol :p
It just showing how funny that bernice didn't gave me choco even Nagi lvl is lower =P

I already ate all 3 choco btw since i just lv-ed up and full of CHR
Now 1207 geting there nicely....

PS: Looks like i can spend SC for 3rd barrack = can stock up more fairy and silver unit !!

Edit: btw just asking opinion.... I'm thinking to give metus Joy fairy, due to need of her OP aw skill atk (specialy i also dont have many ranged magic dps)
So i was thinking is it worth it or wait until some kind of black melee unit pop

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should've gotten her that extra level if you wanted chocolate from her in the first place ;)

We all have units we want a chocolate from, which is why some of us do our best to manipulate their levels (which should now be experience). That is the reason why I've kept Anya at AW96, since I didn't want chocolate from her. Now I can get her to AW99 without worrying about her taking priority as long as I feed extra Platinum Armors to the important ones.
Hahaha....
I learned something new today :)
Guess for next year I will keep every Black on AW 96-98
And let only Liana to Lv up to AW 99

Too bad at her revival I am so weak that I can only do the 40/5
Definitely not efficient.....
Thus... 24 Cost T______T

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just confirming feeding Happy/Joy guarantees a chocolate.

I leveled Dina and Anya to 99 before even summoning Amanda.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Black Lv 70 Total EXP is 55,001
Gold Lv 70 Total EXP is 47,667

Black 70-71 need 2118 EXP
Black 71-72 need 2203 EXP

Gold 70-71 need 1836
Gold 71-72 need 1909
Gold 72-73 need 1983

So it is base on Total EXP it seem