What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I kinda wanted to take her out for a spin this event and didn't really have any great opportunities.

It may be one of those things that becomes a lot better when you have a smaller pool of options, though, since they do a few different things pretty well(if not amazingly well/all at once).
That's why I mentioned Nudaku as well as her class is quite akward during actual usage.

Blacks are usually globally useful like Kurisa (who's also low tier) or very good at a specific area like Nanaly. (Please ignore Aisha, the only thing she doesn't do is tank) Being awkward to use like some platinum units doesn't do much for her overall usefulness despite the pretty stats.

Perhaps when new enemy are introduced with strong ranged physical attack, Nudaku will become more useful. (Though Faa was dealt with easily with a Heavy armor placed at the right place)

@eluciferz
Congrats on Awakened Prince, that's one very useful unit especially when your regular team isn't up to par. Just becareful of his increased cost.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aigis Character Profile 2 XD
Guess I will wait untill they put it on Amazon.jp

@Dragonpaladin

Yeah... it is overkill indeed
But since I am already drown
Guess I will go to 1800
But I will use pure regen for now , since I already have enough HA

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Emergency Mission "Privateer Captain and the Demonic Seas" (私掠船長と魔の海域) Begins on February 18th.

(Event) Platinum Pirate Sabrina (私掠船長サブリナ):

If she doesn't buff Maurette in some way, then I don't think I would have any use for this character, unfortunately... Unless she has Mia's AW Ability.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Only a few letters away from Sabine. I see the Aigis naming team hasn't improved. =P That said, nice tehepero there - she looks great.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Already have Plat Pirate..
But it seem it is farm unit... I do want atleast have her Max CR >.<
I wish they give atleast Plat Mage/HA/Healer instead T_T

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Emergency Mission "Privateer Captain and the Demonic Seas" (私掠船長と魔の海域) Begins on February 18th.

If she doesn't buff Maurette in some way, then I don't think I would have any use for this character, unfortunately... Unless she has Mia's AW Ability.
Looks cute, but if she useful it would be better. Have too many unit to level. Just managed to AW that event plat solider

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish they give atleast Plat Mage/HA/Healer instead T_T
They already gave us a lot of event versions of those classes.

Mage-type:
Plat Mage Moldevort (Revival in Progress)
Plat Mage Odette
Gold Bishop Noel
Plat Bishop Paula
Black Bishop Eterna

Heavy Armour-type:
Plat Heavy Maribelle (Revival during Irene's event)
Plat Heavy Miranda (Revival during Irene's event)
Gold Mage Armour Raichi (Trading Post Unit)

Healer-type*:
Dragon Shaman Echidna
Plat Healer Sedis (Trading Post Unit)
Black Healer Liana (Recent Revival)
Plat Healer Juno
*Doesn't include pseudo healers like the bishops, shaman (i.e. Shiho during Faa's event), druids, and dark priests along with the melee healers like Plat Priest Warrior Serra, Gold Angel Eln, and Black Immortal Princess Karma.

The only event unit of these three types that's missing is a platinum rarity mage armour, but that kind of unit should be reserved for an item trial event, so they can make the character comparably useful to their premium peers instead of a farm-type one, which this event is most likely going to be.

Farm-type units generally are mediocre compared to premium units with the exception of Plat Witch Belinda. Though, they've been giving them utility functions recently, so people who already have something like a Black Pegasus Rider Esther would benefit from the Platinum Pegasus Rider Isabelle's ability unlike Plat Bandit Rorone, who is inferior in every way to Lyra except for her potentially lower deployment cost.

Speaking of farm-type units, I was close to a level-up, so I spent some charisma on the story missions, and managed to clear away half a dozen copies of the Platinum Curse User Revy, which raised her to CC59, 4/5, and mincost. I have 8 copies of her left that were meant to raise her to CC70. I can't decide if I want to retire them for rainbow crystals, or save them in case I summon the Platinum Curse User Eva in the future, and they give her a good AW skill...

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for explanation
Guess I will have to wait for Platinum Mage Armor
good thing I already AW Raichi , still need 1 HA
OMG!!!!!!! To make her -1 CR and skill up
But I guess I will say no to this since I am closing up tp 1800 T____T

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for explanation
Guess I will have to wait for Platinum Mage Armor
good thing I already AW Raichi , still need 1 HA
OMG!!!!!!! To make her -1 CR and skill up
But I guess I will say no to this since I am closing up tp 1800 T____T
You know there will be other events dropping silver HA too, right? They arent banned forever after Thursday.....

New character book - MUST. HAVE.

Petite, I wrote info about your next operation in my calendar, I will keep crossing fingers for you during that day.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't decide if I want to retire them for rainbow crystals, or save them in case I summon the Platinum Curse User Eva in the future, and they give her a good AW skill...
Don't bother with rainbow crystals from event crystals, it's kinda (very) non-efficient on event units.

Considering the 1k requirements, you might as well wait for the next GR. (Unless you really hate some characters)

Only a few letters away from Sabine. I see the Aigis naming team hasn't improved. =P That said, nice tehepero there - she looks great.
Arguably, Sabrina is another name entirely and very English.
... + a 'r' and replace e with 'a' and done.

They arent banned forever after Thursday...
I recall the good old days of farming for soldiers on 20/1 Maribelle map.

Farm-type units generally are mediocre compared to premium units with the exception of Plat Witch Belinda. Though, they've been giving them utility functions recently, so people who already have something like a Black Pegasus Rider Esther would benefit from the Platinum Pegasus Rider Isabelle's ability unlike Plat Bandit Rorone, who is inferior in every way to Lyra except for her potentially lower deployment cost.
*cough* Isabelle's got the highest attack on first skill activation ok? As early deploy Isabelle's stronger than Riddy despite her splash.

Adding to the exception Maribelle and Waltz. I would add Fran too, but I would be biased. (Since she's dependent on team and whether you want a front-line ranged tank)

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know there will be other events dropping silver HA too, right? They arent banned forever after Thursday.....

New character book - MUST. HAVE.

Petite, I wrote info about your next operation in my calendar, I will keep crossing fingers for you during that day.
Er... no....
Guess I will wait till thursday then

Character Book Vol 2
Yes!!!! Any info on the Sapphire Unit?

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

/runs hand through hair and looks tired after nutaku analysis & fighting

*cough*

Well. She looks like a cutie that pirate. Hopefully she'll also pack a little punch.

She'll be more than welcome in my little team. I really should try out a pirate, a little variation to spice things up.

(I really have to look a bit into AW my prince too. Congrats on yours. well done)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*cough* Isabelle's got the highest attack on first skill activation ok? As early deploy Isabelle's stronger than Riddy despite her splash.

Adding to the exception Maribelle and Waltz. I would add Fran too, but I would be biased. (Since she's dependent on team and whether you want a front-line ranged tank)
Agree on Fran, and Ricca was a farm type unit too. The plat dragon rider wasn't farm too? There are no other units to do a fair comparison but I think she's good regardless.

It's not like all farm type units will be bad, I'd say we have a 60% chance of a mediocre unit and 40% of a good-to-higher one.

The tendency started to notice with aw skills, before that all farm units where at least decent.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I do feel that it's unlikely for Sabrina to have Mia's AW ability since it will lessen the value of Mia as a Premium unit. If it's like one of her farm-type predecessors, then she is likely getting a duration related ability.

I'm more curious about her skill since that is going to decide her usefulness more than her ability would. I'm suspecting that she is just going to be an upgraded version of Maurette just without the Gold Get! ability. One of my initial problems with Maurette is her skill not being ready soon after deployment, which can make her a bit difficult to use. If she is similar to Maurette, then that would be great because I really like the explosion radius increase.

Even if she's awful, I'll at least keep her since she has a cute design.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on Feb 18th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Privateer Captain and the Demonic Seas" (私掠船長と魔の海域) Begins.
-Subjugation Mission Ends.
Trading Post:
-Magic: Louise, Spica, Hien and Raichi Replaced.
Other:
-Enchanter Class Awakening Implemented.
-Master Alchemist Skill AW Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
Special:
-Gold Enchanter Rilke (付与魔術師リルケ) Added to Premium.
+Skill: Magic Weapon: Focus Defence, but converts all allies within range to magical attacks (same as Plat Enchanter).
-Enchanters AW into High Enchanters (ハイエンチャンター).
+High Enchanters can deploy Guardian Golem tokens.
+AW Mat: Magic Fencer, Healer, and Witch; Orb: High Alchemist and Battle Mage.

(Premium) Gold Enchanter Rilke (付与魔術師リルケ) (iOS Version Illustration):

Gold Enchanter doesn't have any spoiler images (EDIT: She does for iOS version). Her being gold rarity and having 'Magic Weapon' makes her almost attractive to roll premium. The only thing the Plat Enchanter would have over her is a shorter WT, and a possibly better ability (i.e. range+15) and AW Skill.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Magic Weapon: Focus Defence
Let me guess, Eshusya is Magic Weapon: Focus Attack after AW skill?
... After Waltz and Uzume, will I finally find another unit to stack attack with?

Either, I would prefer enchanter as a event unit, that way everyone can have this extra option available. (But maybe they will put her as the next gold rush reward)

Also, @Leone + Eshusya
Apparently Eshusya is completely pointless since just Waltz + Leone was enough to down the dracolich flat out.
As expected from the DPS queen *sweat drops*

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Premium Gold Units that Haven't Appeared in a Gold Rush:
Gold Witch Yuyu: 2014/03/25
Gold Pegasus Rider Stella: 2014/07/03
Gold Feng Shui User Krile: 2014/12/18
Gold Magic Fencer Anemone: 2015/01/08
Gold Ranger Fuuka: 2015/03/19
Gold Monk Momo: 2015/05/21
Gold Druid Laurier: 2015/07/02
Gold Ninja Kaname: 2015/12/03
Gold Mage Cyrus: Was a Trading Post Unit...

It's going to be two years since Yuyu was introduced to the game, though she did have a campaign where you could receive her if you bought DMM points with Bitcash EX.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any prediction / spoiler for Unit that will appear on TP?
If it Chydiss , maybe I'll commit suicide...... :V
I want 200 Crystal for -1 Spica
Not the amount that bugs Me
But repeating the quest....

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally late But i done with the event with 1507 fragment...

Why the next event unit pirate >.<
I really wish we got more melee unit >.< kinda lacking on blocker type
And already have 2 pirate in my team so guess this made 3...

Judging from her sniper riffle looking weapon, let's pray she got extreme far range, maybe alot more far than rachel XD

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

EDIT 2:

10/10: Ricola; 5/5: Liana, Liselotte; 4/5: Spica; 1/5: Bashira.

Thanks for the nice video. In the first one, the dragon did not paralyze the prince. however on the second one, it did. I don't think it was just luck on the 1st one. What was the difference? Thanks.