What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Her Aw skill let her trow fire ball and Heal at the same time at cost 80% atk (its single target heal ok not some kind of healing fireball *unlike some person idea in another thread*)
Ah... Need to get on that AW Fairy map soon then...

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

love the second part of this event, thought i would have to wait till next anya event to awaken her since i fucked up and got rid of all my silver dragon units
You can get gadoras (silver dragon) from the 70/8 map.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Karsuman
You sure it's not your BIris allowing you to ignore all the damage? (Though I gotta admit, that's gotta be one of the best enemy to use a % damage skill.
It definitely is, though if I replace Sakuya(good for those shadows) with Erenia or Sybilla the only unit that ever takes melee damage from those boars now is Cornelia, so the damage others take doesn't really matter. It's just nice to have a stage where I can take advantage of the Cornelia/B. Iris/Aisha synergy for infinite massive defense uptime - it's normally just overkill(still is now with Kayou though, the boars die before Cornelia would normally be at risk of dying).

But yeah, don't mind me, just finding uses for Kayou, such a weird unit really. Her x5 hit is really nice although I think they'll probably buff the range or something.

Has there any B.Iris Revival so far??
Ugh... that damn Dracolich is nightmare >.>
Good thing the heart life on that map is not 3
I think B. Iris did have a revival gacha not so long ago, but really, you still have to roll her. I just got lucky and rolled her on the day before she was removed permanently from the normal gacha and put into that revival gacha thing they put up sometimes now.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It definitely is, though if I replace Sakuya(good for those shadows) with Erenia or Sybilla the only unit that ever takes melee damage from those boars now is Cornelia, so the damage others take doesn't really matter. It's just nice to have a stage where I can take advantage of the Cornelia/B. Iris/Aisha synergy for infinite massive defense uptime - it's normally just overkill(still is now with Kayou though, the boars die before Cornelia would normally be at risk of dying).
I would be more than just impressed if Aisha isn't involved. (Still impressed by good use of cycle skill abuse)

Just to show you how broken Aisha is exactly, even if Aisha does chip damage against the boars, her cost/AW Passive/utility is still top notch. Not to mention wiping all the other units during skill and kill off the gazers.

Hmmm, I should fork over for a black dancer one of these days. That way I can AW Waltz's skill. Marnie doesn't really suit my play-style after all. (Marnie's build-up, if I am going to use build-up, I might as well AW-uzume skill. As it is, I dislike build-up skills since I tend to burst pretty heavily)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But yeah, don't mind me, just finding uses for Kayou, such a weird unit really. Her x5 hit is really nice although I think they'll probably buff the range or something.

I think B. Iris did have a revival gacha not so long ago, but really, you still have to roll her. I just got lucky and rolled her on the day before she was removed permanently from the normal gacha and put into that revival gacha thing they put up sometimes now.
Ah I see
I though she was Event unit
Well , guess will have to wait for another month to roll again
Kinda a waste since already have Legend Stamp for next month

Damn it all... what a Bad Luck for not even having single Bernard from 15 run. And that by having the Plat Rogue that supposedly increase 2% drop chance T_T
Now I'm at 1400 fragment
Guess I will retire from the event map after I got 1500

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

suddenly I get only 3 crystal drops from 90/12, what are the chances of that? I guess I need to awaken a thief soon.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn it all... what a Bad Luck for not even having single Bernard from 15 run. And that by having the Plat Rogue that supposedly increase 2% drop chance T_T
Now I'm at 1400 fragment
Guess I will retire from the event map after I got 1500
Your power of money scared me =( i know u want to be able to keep up with event, but please dont get burned out.
Remember that everytime there event the 1st kill is 100% drop rate you will get ur silver easily from here.... Heck i got too much that its filling my barrack -.-

Btw even the event unit stat up stop at 1600 fragment, there still reward for every 45 fragment get. I think it stoped somewhere around 1800...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your power of money scared me =( i know u want to be able to keep up with event, but please dont get burned out.
Remember that everytime there event the 1st kill is 100% drop rate you will get ur silver easily from here.... Heck i got too much that its filling my barrack -.-

Btw even the event unit stat up stop at 1600 fragment, there still reward for every 45 fragment get. I think it stoped somewhere around 1800...
Compare to Whale Lord here , I am just a hoodlum

According to Petite table , it seem 1485 Fragment is the last reward(Platinum Armor)
I really need a lot of Crave...
I want to atleast AW Louise
Since I only have her as My best duelist

And that Bernard , for AW Raichi T_T

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AW Louise will increase everyone's deployment cost by 2. It might be in your best interest to keep her at level 70 until you are ready for the increased overall team cost.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I Wonder who is this Whale Lord ....

According to Petite table , it seem 1485 Fragment is the last reward(Platinum Armor)
I am sorry to say but Petite thinks it is a waste of time and resources to farm more than 1500, that's why he doesn't add bonuses after 1485 to his maint info.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will continue the prize list after 1500 then:
1530: Plat Fairy
1575: Crystal shard
1620: Black Fairy
1665: Gold Armor
1710: Black Fairy
1755: Plat Armor
1800: Rainbow Fairy
End

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The rewards go up to 1800. I'm not sure why I removed the information beyond 1500. Probably removed it in an older item trial post to make room with the 24k~ character limit on this board. Though, the rewards have been the same since Liana's item trial event.

1500~1800 Present Box Rewards:
1530: Platinum Fairy
1575: Crystal Fragment x3
1620: Black Fairy
1665: Gold Armour
1710: Black Fairy
1755: Platinum Armour
1800: Rainbow Fairy

This should be obvious, but spending SC beyond 1500 is incredibly wasteful. The 1600 base level reward for Metus is not worth the crystals compared to what you can get from spending those on challenge or daily missions to gain those levels anyway.

Soldiers aren't a huge problem because there are 3 of them that can be gained from base summoning, and 2 unique ones (Rosalie and Gustav) that can be obtained as drops from emergency missions. Some revival maps have insane (15%) drop rates for certain silver units. An example being that Karma's final map has good drops for silver heavies and healers, and her penultimate one has good drops for archers and valkyries. Then there's the good drops for healers on Noel and Kagura's 20/1 map (10% instead of 5%), and mages on Hores's 20/1 map. There's probably an older event beyond Shiho's that had good drops for what you're looking for as well before they stopped with the decent 15% drops and the 20/1 10% drops.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

She is already there since Liana revival IIRC

She will be on TP untill 18'th meaning she is already there atleast for 2 week
Well I'm fine if she stays longer , but this is not Nutaku
So get Your unit ASAP
Been going at a slow pace spending no SC as I wanted to test DMM vs. Nutaku with no aid. So crystals obviously at a premium that way.

But see no point in extending that experiment further, so put in 20 SC earned in story mission and events to get the little lady and a Spica (a bargain really, the more so when one considers the cost of PS at 5 SC pr. pop)

Rather miss Bashira and her burst ... but guess she is an unlikely visitor on the TP, being a guaranteed draw for new players.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see , Thank You people. Truly appreciate it
For that reward list beyond 1500

So I guess I will keep go on then....
I still want Bernard for Raichi AW
This is how desperate I am that I need a tanker
But if it reach 1800 and still in despair , well I will stop and wait for next event

Also , didn't know Louise AW will increase everyone 2 UP
Guess I will not AW her for now then
Maybe I should priorities that PlatRogue instead , 4% Silver drop increase is what I need the most o_O

Thanks~

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Larcx
Thanks for reminding me about Louise because I just thought of some dumb ideas.

Passives: 192 Prince, Ren, Kagura, Aria, Louise, Sherry, Liselotte

AW50 Waltz w/Skill AW
ATK: 427 (128)
DEF: 439 (131)

AW80 Aria
ATK: 680 + 128 = 808
DEF: 467 + 131 = 598
Cost: 10 (12)

AW80 Eren
ATK: 1,085 + 128 = 1,213
DEF: 703 + 131 = 834
Cost: 13 (15)

For comparison, here is Olivia's stats with only the Prince:
ATK: 1,081
DEF: 631
Cost 21 (20)

I should try out a low cost team for fun once I can get AW Waltz and her Skill AW. There are so many low cost units I want to use again because of Waltz and Louise.

Edit:
Going to add this as one of my "just plain dumb" goals

AW90 Nadia w/Echidna, AW90 Waltz and passives listed above
HP: 3,750
ATK: 1,334 + 138 = 1,472
DEF: 942 + 147 = 1,089
Cost: 40 (42)

w/Skill
ATK: 2,267 + 138 = 2,405
DEF: 1,601 + 147 = 1,748

I'm already in this deep, so lets add Marnie (3rd use) into the mix:
ATK: 2,267 + 533 = 2,800
DEF: 1,601 + 877 = 2,478

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just to show you how broken Aisha is exactly, even if Aisha does chip damage against the boars, her cost/AW Passive/utility is still top notch. Not to mention wiping all the other units during skill and kill off the gazers.
Yep. Though I actually never need to use her skill here, lol.

I may be able to do it without Aisha though, I'll try it before the subjugation ends.

Ah I see
I though she was Event unit
Black Iris would be the best event unit ever, seeing as how her and Bernice can trivialize so many stages by themselves...

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Black Iris would be the best event unit ever, seeing as how her and Bernice can trivialize so many stages by themselves...
can confirm she and bernice make a magical combo
a trio of them and anya also a few other healers killed that draco lich thing on the 90 12 with ease

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@khawk016
Still having problem managing an early afk with AW Leda.

So far I only managed my afk after the Skeleton Bro dies. Had to retreat Sybella afterwards. I need to find a better split of healers and duelist so I can afk before the dracolich moves (or that's the goal)

At this rate, I might as well farm (@700) 1500 while figuring out how to afk like a boss, cause I am sure I lost > 100 items during the progress already. - - The wastefulness of wanting to be lazy orz

@Everyone
A reminder to prepare your preferred 'status immunity unit' like Thetis. Dracolich is so ez to tank with a good status immune duelist like Thetis and trivialize a bunch of things. (though the dracolich does like 90% hp of Thetis and probably requires 3 healers ...)

Last edited:

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

olivia + aw prince and a bunch of dps also works just fine ^^