So I got My Aigis Character Profile Vol 1
But..... I dunno where is the code located in the book
Anyone know where?
Thank You very much~

eluciferz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

If you open your book and flip it to the end, you should see the character card.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

千年戦争アイギス 死霊術師と反魂の至宝 神罰を下す者たち ☆3 (覚無金以下)

The 100/2 isn't as hard as I thought once I have the important interceptions and used Vampire Hunter Phuri instead of that silver pirate. (No, barrage is not better than Phuri's broken dps for a silver)

There's 4 (or 5) interceptions in the strategy, all of them have to be done correctly. But timing doesn't matter since you will always target the mage first.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well done with the event, not that hard as expected since now i know u can just trow eden to dracolich to paralyst him before it killed her... (2* on 1st run... due to blind run)

As usual now trying to find an easy way to farm this map with Leda so any good video will be appreciated (with a note please be with event unit only :p)

Including another 9 chocolate i should only need to spend 3-5 more SC before i hit 1500 fragment, which mean need to spend another 28 for next stampt.... guess that cue to start buying 3rd barrack >.<

@Draa
Last map is fun with pegasus rider / anya keep switching their skill and gloria 1 basicaly bombing everything (they all died together --> res --> aoe death again)

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you open your book and flip it to the end, you should see the character card.
I though there was nothing inside , so I ignored it
It need to be cut with scissors
Thanks , problem solved

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last map is fun with pegasus rider / anya keep switching their skill and gloria 1 basicaly bombing everything (they all died together --> res --> aoe death again)
You do realize you are just asking someone to spam 13 Aishas on that map right?

Also, Anya is black, Pegasus Riders are usually plat except for the gold one. Gloria's also Platinum. You are asking too much xD

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hold on I'm a little confused on Waltz AW skill. Petite mentioned it goes on forever. Then why does it have a cooldown? That would imply at some point it ends. Unless it is a stacking skill and that wasn't mentioned... so 30-60-90-120-etc

:confused:

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hold on I'm a little confused on Waltz AW skill. Petite mentioned it goes on forever. Then why does it have an cooldown?
Because it does according to the AW Skill information page in the game. I don't know its duration, so there's a possibility it's the same as the Prince's regular skill, and lasts for 9999 seconds. EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, the CT is there in case she becomes paralysed, which will cancel the skill.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

千年戦争アイギス 死霊術師と反魂の至宝 神罰を下す者たち ☆3 (覚無金以下)

The 100/2 isn't as hard as I thought once I have the important interceptions and used Vampire Hunter Phuri instead of that silver pirate. (No, barrage is not better than Phuri's broken dps for a silver)

There's 4 (or 5) interceptions in the strategy, all of them have to be done correctly. But timing doesn't matter since you will always target the mage first.
She sure does fine work that little mage tank. Will have to pick her up before they rotate her.

/looks into empty crystal bag

Sigh. This is going to cost me. ;) why did they have to rotate her now /curses

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She sure does fine work that little mage tank. Will have to pick her up before they rotate her.

/looks into empty crystal bag

Sigh. This is going to cost me. ;) why did they have to rotate her now /curses
She is already there since Liana revival IIRC
Now I'm confuse as whether try to -1CR her or not
She is a great unit , might be even better than My current HA Leeanne
But I lack Silver HA fodder , and only -1CR without Skill Up is kinda waste

She will be on TP untill 18'th meaning she is already there atleast for 2 week
Well I'm fine if she stays longer , but this is not Nutaku
So get Your unit ASAP

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Metus has been confirmed to be not worth raising due to arts (this is personal opinion) .
I on the other hand am impressed by her awakening picture looks so much better than her regular one I think I will actually put in slightly more effort for this collection event and try to get her 10/10 skill since its pretty much required to skill awaken her

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm still not sure yet on my opinion of Kayou as a black overall, but she really accelerates the killing of these boars:

Notes:
1) Yes, I forgot to use Uzume's skill.
2) I also forgot to rotate Kayou's skill.
3) There's only two swaps. Eterna > Iris and and Liselotte > Kayou. Could speed things up with more swaps but whatever.
4) Cornelia lives cause there's a Black Iris behind that explosion. Can rotate Cornelia/Iris skills infinitely w/ Aisha for absurd defense. She can survive two of them with a thief like this; not sure about with AW thief.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the entire second phase.

I had to remove the translations for the first phase map from the post in my signature, but you can still find them in the post for last week if you use the search function or visit Himeuta.

(Monthly Goal: 30.75+26/30)

This second phase had 108 lines of dialogue. Memento felt out-of-character. I think they hired a new writer at some point, since the character interaction seems more complicated these days.

February 14th is a few days away. Going by order of level, I have a good idea who I'll receive chocolates from.

Black Iris:
Unless there's some other criteria to prevent this, everyone who raises Black Iris to AW99 is guaranteed chocolate from her, since she's the very first black unit.

Nanaly:
Is old Aegis joke: Nanaly walk up to Prince. Nanaly say to Prince, 'Look, Prince, I learn to bake choco!' Prince say, 'That is wonderful news, Nanaly! Tomorrow we go to city for Valentine's date!' Nanaly die in night of type-2 diabetes. Is good joke. Glory to Aegis.

Saki:
Accidentally raised her to AW99 during the first phase to create a little more room in my unit box. Now I won't get any chocolates from Dragon Princess Anya. *sob sob*

EDIT:
The modified event illustrations toned down the mosaics a great deal. The ones discovered that were modified are Odette 1, Esther 1, Mia 1, and Miranda 1. Using Miranda as an example, it used to be she had 6.5 blocky pixels, but she now has 15 pixels that obscure less of the surrounding region and show more shape and details.

The modified sprites include Priest Warrior Flamel and Soldier Dirk.

EDIT 2:

10/10: Ricola; 5/5: Liana, Liselotte; 4/5: Spica; 1/5: Bashira.

EDIT 3:

Outorigun no Nichijou Chapter 104: Eternya by Eternal PUWAWA ( ; ):

*Translator Note: Eterna is saying, "Eternya~!"

Speaking of Eternya, Juno's illustrator, Aburidashi Zakuro, made these cool keyholders a while back for Anya and Eterna ( ).

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This is neat; you can just stick your favorite ailment immune melee unit on Anya's spot with a 3rd healer for 3 star (missing out on gold is blasphemy). AW40 Roana works wonders.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found easy 3 star 90/12. It uses Suil (but most of us have her) and Jessica, which I replaced with AW Raichi.
All of the other characters are core team so you might like it for free SC. As for farming I am definitely sticking with some 2 star + Leda

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wait, Eternya swaps between healing and attacking? Her skill lets her do both at the same time? Her AW skill does? Sorta confused.

Woo~ 3 copies, and then 10 Rainbow Fairies for 5/10 > 10/10 Fran. Just AWed her too.

Also I'm guessing Eternya AW is more useful than Paula?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, Eternya swaps between healing and attacking? Her skill lets her do both at the same time? Her AW skill does? Sorta confused.

Woo~ 3 copies, and then 10 Rainbow Fairies for 5/10 > 10/10 Fran. Just AWed her too.

Her normal skill is same as paula and pretty much like bishop class where you click it, on duration she will start healing.
Her Aw skill let her trow fire ball and Heal at the same time at cost 80% atk (its single target heal ok not some kind of healing fireball *unlike some person idea in another thread*)
PS: The reason Eternya fast movement is her AW ability which increase aspd [large] / maybe the reason for not tasty cuz of her atk reduction *worse than normal :p*

I haven't got any other rainbow fairy in that last map other than the 1st copy >.<

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Paula AW healing > Eterna.

However, a rapid-firing x0.8 mage + healer is amazing due to 33 cost versus 30 + 17 cost. Not to mention 30 mdef, front-line magical tank + support + mage. Stuff a HA there and it's the trinity with bonus mdef depending on deploy order. So yes, she's noticeably more useful than Paula.

@Petite
So how many times has your Nanaly died in your book? *sweat drops*

@Karsuman
You sure it's not your BIris allowing you to ignore all the damage? (Though I gotta admit, that's gotta be one of the best enemy to use a % damage skill.)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has there any B.Iris Revival so far??
Ugh... that damn Dracolich is nightmare >.>
Good thing the heart life on that map is not 3

ramen46

Demon Girl
Reputation score

love the second part of this event, thought i would have to wait till next anya event to awaken her since i fucked up and got rid of all my silver dragon units