What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

-Super Dancer Skill AW Implemented.
Time for the Waltz versus Marnie and maybe versus Hana to be resolved once and for all.

Let's see how imbalanced Marnie is and if Waltz still boost the highest attack.

Yes, it went fine and my experience wasn't unpleasant.
Glad to see the major operation went ok, here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need to report on how my body is reacting to what they did to determine if they need to do certain extra things next week.
congratz, good to have you back here....
Recover fast and we can start to hear your sense of humour again :D

Dancer AW skill.....
Gime dancer please T_T, but not on next week since it will be busy time

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For those asking about Chocolate, here is my experience

---
Anyways, The chocolates, I had some on my DMM account from last year. And have consumed it too, so here is what I can confirm about (the last version of it),

- It is stored in the mail box, apparently for ever or as long as you have space.
- You cannot consume it when at full stamina, you'll get a warning
- I only tried using it once I was at 0 stamina, it filled my stamina (12) fully.

So if is the same this time, it is a 10 (1 pr day, 7 days, 3 from Waifus in all) SC equivalent of Stamina that can be stored and consumed when wanted.
---

I tried searching around for those event pictures, little luck, the Wiki's older ones seems to have expired and they all are with the scoreboards :eek:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

- You cannot consume it when at full stamina, you'll get a warning
You can consume it and it will go over limit your stamina just like when u use SC for stamina recovery.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

did not work for me that way. but then. I cannot read JP. So maybe the warning was about something else. maybe it only allows you to go over if you are between max and 0 stamina but not when at either?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai:
Yes, it went fine and my experience wasn't unpleasant. Thank you for the concern. I need to report on how my body is reacting to what they did to determine if they need to do certain extra things next week.
I always though that any kind of operation is unpleasant but on the other hand I never had any...
I will keep crossing fingers for your health until you are okay and off from hospital <3

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
1) Metus Skill AW: Animate Dead (アニメイトデッド): attack 3x; true damage; if enemy is defeated by this skill, recover token count; possible to use 3 times per battle.

2) Metus AW Ability: High Necromancy (ハイネクロマンシー): While Metus is deployed, Necromancer-type class and token, Vampire Lord, and Vampire Princess attack +15%.

Aww, doesn't sound like Metus gets lich goons as a token.

Metus AW Illustration Spoiler (iOS Version):

Unsorted Skill Spoilers (Most Likely Fake):
Heal Step (ヒールステップ): (s; range yx; attack and defence added greatly increased; regenerates HP of all allies; AS: 0; WT: ; CT: )
Final Step (ファイナルステップ): (s; range yx; attack and defence added zx of base; AS: 0; WT: ; CT: )
Excellent Step (エクセレントステップ): (s; range yx; attack and defence added greatly increased; AS: 0; WT: ; CT: )
Saint Step (セイントステップ): (s; range yx; attack and defence added greatly increased; recover status condition of allies within range; AS: 0; WT: ; CT: )
Trinity Step (三位一体の演舞): (s; range yx; attack and defence added greatly increased; true damage effect added to allies within range; AS: 0; WT: ; CT: )

Unsorted Real Skill Spoilers:
Escalate Step (エスカレートステップ): (18s; range 1.5x; attack and defence added 100%* of base; skill strengthened afterwards; AS: 0; WT: ; CT: 40)
*1st: 100%, 2nd: 120%, 3rd: 130%
Endless Waltz (エンドレスワルツ): (?s; range 1.4x; attack and defence added slightly increased [30%]; skill automatically used, and lasts forever; AS: 0; WT: 20; CT: 0)
Healing Dance (癒しの舞): (18s; range 1.5x; attack and defence added greatly increased; instant: heals all allies; AS: 0; WT: ; CT: 40)

Premium Summon Banner:

Last edited:

what3va

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aw no lich tokens. But Metus still looks like a good invesment. Now if only I have vampire lord or princess...

Edit: Glad to see you are doing fine after your operation Petite. Get well soon and thanks for all your hard work

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Marnie and Hana's skills look like they're no brainers, though Marnie's being one that strengthens each time it's used probably won't see much use in a real situation, since most of the videos I've seen that used Dancer Hana or Marnie rarely used their skills more than 2 times if they even used them twice, though part of that may be due to users only activating them at critical times rather than as soon as possible.

Waltz's AW Skill is weird, since 30% of her base means that units with an attack of 650~ and defence of 580~ will receive the same kind of buff as the Prince with the +21% title if the Prince is buffing Waltz, and this is coming from a 4 cost unit that buffs everyone within a range of 238 of her. I think Waltz's AW Skill would be a no brainer if the player also raised Marnie or another Waltz for the 100% buff, I guess.

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Endless Waltz (エンドレスワルツ): (?s; range 1.4x; attack and defence added slightly increased [30%]; skill automatically used, and lasts forever; AS: 0; WT: 20; CT: 0)
I'm expecting videos with White Reflection being cued in when this skill gets activated. Don't disappoint me nico users. xD

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time to AW Waltz and get her skill and Marnie's skill to max skill level. At least Waltz is currently 8/10 while Marnie's is 4/5.

After going through some numbers, Marnie's is just plain ridiculous. It's easy to get her skill up to the third use as long as she's paired up with a Rear Tactician. On the third use, it's possible to get up to ~500 ATK/~700 DEF with the lineup I have. 700 DEF is a significant amount on a short cooldown (28s w/AW Rear Tactician).

I will like Waltz's Skill AW just because it doesn't need to rely on any cooldown and skills that have synergy with her timings. Just a general afk deploy type unit who can be used with Geomancers, Fran, and Bashira.

You know what? I'll just get rid of Kagura. Waltz with her AW Skill is much better even if it does require her to be deployed. +120 ATK/+100 DEF for units within her range is too good to pass up and offer much better value than a passive +5% ATK boost for melee units only. It'll also improve some of my current daily mission setups.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance on February 10th:
Contents:
-Valentine's Chocolate Event Begins (Feb 11th~17th [Thur-Wed]).
-Emergency Mission "Necromancer and Treasure of Resurrection" (死霊術師と反魂の至宝) Second Phase Begins.
Trading Post:
-Magic: Princess Louise, Archer Spica, Mage Armour Raichi, and Ninja Hien Removed on Feb 18th Maintenance at 10:00.
Other:
-Super Dancer Skill AW Implemented.
-Certain Units' Class Change (LV/CC) Sprites Changed.
-Certain Units' Event Illustrations Modified.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

Super Dancer Skill AW:

Hana (ハナ):
Soul Step (ソウルステップ): (18s; range 1.5x [273]; attack and defence added greatly increased; AS: 0; WT: 20; CT: 40)
Healing Dance (癒しの舞): (18s; range 1.5x [273]; attack and defence added greatly increased; instant: heals all allies; AS: 0; WT: 20; CT: 40)

Marnie (マーニー):
Soul Step (ソウルステップ): (18s; range 1.5x [255]; attack and defence added greatly increased; AS: 0; WT: 20; CT: 40)
Escalate Step (エスカレートステップ): (18s; range 1.5x [255]; attack and defence added 100%* of base; skill strengthened afterwards; AS: 0; WT: 20; CT: 40)
*1st: 100%, 2nd: 120%, 3rd: 130%

Waltz (ワルツ):
Passion Step (パッションステップ): (25s; range 1.4x [238]; attack and defence added greatly increased; AS: 0; WT: 30; CT: 60)
Endless Waltz (エンドレスワルツ): (?s; range 1.4x [238]; attack and defence added slightly increased [30%]; skill automatically used, and lasts forever; AS: 0; WT: 20; CT: 40)

Valentine's Chocolate Event:
-Login Bonus Includes Valentine's Chocolate that Restore Stamina from Anna Each Day, and at most 3 Chocolates from Female Units with Highest Affection on February 14th for All Users Registered before Feb 10th.
-If multiple units have the same affection, then the one with the highest growth (i.e. AW99) will be prioritised (including units from 2nd and 3rd barracks).

Emergency Mission "Necromancer and Treasure of Resurrection":
-Item Trial Event where you collect 'Treasure Fragments' (至宝のカケラ) for Black Necromancer Metus (Feb 4th~18th).
-Skill: Last Death Energy (ラストデスエナジー): (s; attack 3x; true damage; once per battle; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 0)
-AW Skill: Animate Dead (アニメイトデッド): (s; attack 3x; true damage; if enemy is defeated by this skill, recover token count; possible to use 3 times per battle; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
-Pre-AW Ability: Attack Up: (Self) Attack +10%.
-AW Ability: High Necromancy (ハイネクロマンシー): While Metus is deployed, Necromancer-type class and token, Vampire Lord, and Vampire Princess attack +15%.

Item Trial:
25: Metus Joins
50: Skill 2/10
100: Initial LV10
150: Skill 3
200: Cost -1
250: Skill 4
300: Cost -1
400: Skill 5
500: LV20
600: Skill 6
700: Cost -1
800: Skill 7
900: LV30
1000: Skill 8
1100: Cost -1
1200: LV40
1300: Skill 9
1400: Cost -1 (Mincost -5)
1500: Skill 10
1600: LV50

Additional Rewards:
45: Gold Armour
90: Gold Fairy
135: Platinum Armour
180: Gold Fairy
225: Crystal Fragment
270: Platinum Fairy
315: Gold Armour
360: Platinum Fairy
405: Platinum Armour
450: Black Fairy
495: Crystal Fragment
540: Black Fairy
585: Gold Armour
630: Rainbow Fairy
675: Platinum Armour
720: Platinum Fairy
765: Crystal Fragment x2
810: Platinum Fairy
855: Gold Armour
900: Black Fairy
945: Platinum Armour
990: Platinum Fairy
1035: Crystal Fragment x2
1080: Platinum Fairy
1125: Gold Armour
1170: Black Fairy
1215: Platinum Armour
1260: Black Fairy
1305: Crystal Fragment x3
1350: Rainbow Fairy
1395: Gold Armour
1440: Platinum Fairy
1485: Platinum Armour

1530: Platinum Fairy
1575: Crystal Fragment x3
1620: Black Fairy
1665: Gold Armour
1710: Black Fairy
1755: Platinum Armour
1800: Rainbow Fairy

Unexpected Visitor (20/1) (思わぬ訪問者):
Fragment (x2), Bouquet ()
Story:

Metus Introduction:
Soul-calling Labyrinth (30/2) (魂呼びの迷宮):
Fragment (x3), S Soldier Crave (), M Crystal ()
Story:

Armoured Warriors (40/4) (鎧の者たち):
Fragment III (), Fragment (x3), S Witch Nenya (), S Archer Kazuha ()
Story:

Majin's Shadow (50/7) (魔神の影):
Fragment V (x2), Fragment III (x2), S Mage Valery (), Plat Fairy ()
Story:

Undead Pursuers (80/9) (不死の追跡者):
Fragment V (x3), S Valkyrie Tigre (), Plat Armour (), M Crystal II ()
Story:

Labyrinth's Trap (40/5) (迷宮の罠):
Fragment III (x3), B Dragonewt (), S Heavy Bernard (), Plat Armour ()
Story:
Anna: "By the way, how far does this labyrinth continue? We must proceed with caution. So..."
Anna: "Eh!? The door has closed!"
Liana: "... Could we be trapped in here?"
Metus: "Hey! I don't want to spend the rest of my life in this kind of place. ... Though, my body won't die."
Metus: "However, there's no way that I'm going to let Darling die before me, and then stay trapped down here, alone, forever!"
Mortimer: "Calm down, lady. We'll be here for ya."
Metus: "... N, no. I prefer bone over muscle. Besides, you. Somehow, it seems you'll live a long life... Aahh, the way things are, the two of us will be the last ones remaining...!"
Mortimer: "Listen to me. ... Gawdamnit. There's definitely a way to remove the trap in this sorta place."
Mortimer: "Ohh. Look o'er there. Maybe we can descend down the hole in the centre?"
Katie: "Indeed. However, it looks pretty deep, doesn't it? Also, it's kind of slimy."
Mortimer: "Slimy? Where? Lemme take a look.—Uoh! Aw crap, a buncha slimes're climbing up!"
Anna: "No way! Prepare for engagement!"
(end)
Anna: "The door is starting to open... We somehow managed to escape from the trap."
Mortimer: "Ahh, that was close. Almost thought we would all drown in slime."
Metus: "Truly. I almost thought I would spend the rest of my life together with the slimes in there."
Metus: "Those slimes don't have bones or spirits, completely useless! Now then, shall we proceed ahead, darling?"

Sad Reunion (70/8) (悲しみの再会):
Fragment V (x2), Fragment III (), S Dragonewt Gadoras (), Ruby ()
Story:
Metus: (Return to being human... return to an existence encapsulated by death? Do I fear being controlled, or do I fear dying...? I...)
Calliope: "Metus, you don't look well. It's about that, right? You being controlled. You want power, but there's nothing you can do."
Barbastraff: "Worrying is also important at times. Without meditation, one cannot give birth to resolution... Now, we can do naught but watch over her."
???: "—Fufufu, there's no need to worry."
Calliope: "Wh, who!?"
Lich Lord: "I'm one of Bifrons-sama's loyal servants, Lich Lord. I have come to meet Metus-sama by my master's order."
Metus: "He wants my soul to the point he has sent pursuers. Bifrons isn't just an eye that sees. However, my soul is not that cheap."
Lich Lord: "Suffering, worry, fear... negative wedges that surround you. These all can be removed from those loyal to Bifrons-sama, understand?"
Metus: "Did you rehearse those jarring lines? I detest talkative liches... If it's my soul you want, then come and take it."
Lich Lord: "Can't be helped... My master told me it would be like this."
Lich Lord: "He said, 'Don't question life or death'. While he's my master, he truly has a sense of humour. Don't question life or death to the undead... Kukuku."
Barbastraff: "I sense an overwhelming power emanating from over there. Watch yourselves. That is no mere lich."
Lich Lord: "Fufu, with this tremendous power I received from Bifrons-sama, I shall completely destroy and raise you."
(helper liches appear)
Helper Lich: "Kill... Kill all humans... By the will of our master Bifrons-sama..."
Metus: "Oh! It's you!! You're alive!? Aww! You made me so worried! Even if it was just a little, I was lonely, you know?"
Metus: "Oh, that's right. Undead can revive countless times as long as their soul survives. Ahh, how simple of me—."
Helper Lich: "Who, are you? You're a dead spirit... Why are you associating with humans?"
Metus: "—!? What... are you saying? It's me! Metus! Your master! ... You really don't remember?"
Helper Lich: "It doesn't make sense... Failure... We'll destroy you. There's no need for useless undead..."
Metus: "It can't be. You were raised by my necromancy. I'm your master... How has it come to this?"
(end)
Helper Lich: "... Me, tus, sama...? Are you Metus-sama...? Ugh, gugu..."
Metus: "Please wait! I'll overwrite control to my soul! HaaAhh—!"
Helper Lich: "... Kill... N, no... Metus... ... Bifrons-sama, now, return under you... Again, a new corpse for me..."
Barbastraff: "It's no use... The assistant's soul has returned under Bifrons. Bifrons power is great to be capable of this much."
Barbastraff: "Metus, you're bright enough to already understand the only means remaining..."
Metus: "I don't believe it! My necromancy is perfect... So why... I'm the strongest necromancer, aren't I!?"
Barbastraff: "Face reality! Do you intend to let them suffer for eternity because of your selfishness? The only one that can be saved is you."
Metus: "This lich was the first undead I raised into this world with my necromancy."
Calliope: "... Metus?"
Metus: "But I was happy... I had neither a father nor a mother. For me who became a lonely undead, they were more than family..."
Metus: "But... you're mine... You can't be completely destroyed by no one else but me..."
Barbastraff: "Everyone, back away. She intends to use a destructive spell that can only be cast by the creator of the undead..."
Metus: "... I, Metus who created thee, commands! If thou art a corpse, then thou ought return to being a corpse! Haa... hh!"
Helper Lich: "—Aah... Ah... Metus-sama... Thank you. ... don't... weep for me... you... already have many... friends..."
Metus: "... Thanks for everything up to now. So, farewell..."
Anna: "..."
Metus: "... It'll be OK. Now then, let's proceed ahead. I'm a little tired of turning back."

Two Messengers (90/12) (2人の使者):
Fragment V (x4), Fragment III (x2), Rainbow Fairy ()
Story:
Soldier: "Messenger! We've confirmed signs of the enemy! I, it's the Dracolich!"
Dracolich: "It's been a while, humans... I, who was revived by the hand of Bifrons, shall devour your flesh and drink your blood with my new power."
Calliope: "I had a bad feeling when I heard about Bifrons, so I knew you would show up... But we have no intention of dying here!"
Dracolich: "I don't understand... Why do you fight? Bifrons is steadily increasing the ranks of his undead minions, so it's only a matter of time before he rules the world."
Dracolich: "Also, Metus, what's this nonsense between you and us? Bifrons will grant you relief and eternal pleasure."
Metus: "Relief... huh? Undead cannot die, and there's nothing to worry about either if you serve a strong master. ... Indeed, it sounds quite attractive."
Dracolich: "In that case, now—"
Metus: "But I refuse. Because there is no freedom there. Besides, I'm annoyed with Bifrons."
Dracolich: "Wh, what...!?"
Metus: "Because my plans to turn darling into an undead so we can go on adventures forever has been ruined, see?"
Metus: "Though, I'm thankful for one thing. I have a new dream."
Metus: "That dream is to become a completely human woman and not waste my limited life by devoting myself to darling until the day we die."
Metus: "Don't you think that, which cannot be experienced as an undead, is a wonderful thing?"
Dracolich: "Hm... Sounds quite foolish. You're a disgrace to undead. I'll send you to oblivion without a speck of dust remaining."
Metus: "Regretfully, I can no longer be called an 'undead'. My body is warming up, and becoming more and more human."
Metus: "When you return under Bifrons, will you give him a message? Tell him, 'I will not fall under your thumb a second time'."
(end)
Dracolich: "I lost to a mere necromancer...? However, as long as my soul isn't destroyed, I'll revive anytime. Next time we meet will be your last..."
Anna: "Dracolich's disappearance has been confirmed. The threat has passed."
Metus: "Oh. How disappointing. Well, it can't be helped. Darling's and my love is invincible!"
Liana: "Metus-san, you've completely become human. My healing power can also reach you, I'm glad the 'Treasure of Resurrection' was useful."
Metus: "Fufu, thanks. Once darling gazes upon my completely human self, I'm sure he'll fall in love. Ahh, my heart won't stop beating—♪"
Mischa: "Is it OK for her to be dragging off the Prince and proceeding ahead without permission?"
Calliope: "Well, I don't know, but an energetic Metus is much nicer... Ah, please wait, I'm going with the Prince too—!"
Katie: "Same as when she was undead, even if she returned to being human, I cannot stop worrying when it comes to Metus-san..."
Anna: "She still has atoning to do... However, if it's the Prince, I'm certain he'll tolerate the good and evil elements, and accept her wholeheartedly."
Anna: "So, I'll believe in Metus-san. Please look after Metus-san as well, Prince."

Bringers of Divine Retribution (100/2) (神罰を下す者だち):
Gold Fairy (100 1st, ), Plat Fairy (100 1st, ), Black Fairy (100 1st,); Complete: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
Metus: "Father... your earnest wish has been granted. I was able to return to being human."
Metus: "However, at the cost of father's life, I am living shamefully like this, I must look ungraceful."
Memento: "... That's not true."
Memento: "I think Metus's father is pleased that you could become human... Also, for that—..."
Memento: "... It's nothing. The past cannot be changed. But, Metus, I think the shade of your memories will change based on how you live from now on."
Memento: "Living forever is awful, but living for a limited time is surely beautiful."
Metus: "... True. It's as you said. It's impolite to the Prince who saved me if I make this kind of face. Thank you, Memento."
Memento: "I, if you praise me like that again, I'll surely blush... Nihaha."
Serra: "Stop right there, Necromancer Metus! We condemn you for toying with the bodies of the dead! Now then, are you ready to receive divine retribution?"
Anna: "Everyone, please listen! Metus-san is our—."
Metus: "Don't stop them, Anna. Their anger are embers of the crimes I committed in the past."
Fermi: "Why's the Prince and the others in that kind of place...?"
Ellet: "Surely she intends to turn them into undead and add them to her collection... I won't allow it!"
Flamel: "Everyone, this is a holy battle! Release your holy power now, and subjugate the enemy. We'll return the Prince and the others under god!"
Memento: "Is this... a necessary battle?"
Metus: "Yes. This is a rite of passage for me to live as a human... So I will fight to affirm the past and the future."
Metus: "Say, darling... when you embraced me, were you prepared for things to become like this?"
Darling: "..."
Metus: "Fufu, sorry... darling. For causing you trouble... But, since it's darling, I believe you'll accept everything about me."
(end)
Ether: "Why won't you finish us off?"
Metus: "Because I'm no longer undead. I'm the same as you, an existence that is encapsulated by death. There's no need to take your life, since you'll die someday, you know?"
Serra: "There's no way all of your sins will be forgiven just because you returned to being human..."
Metus: "I know... That's why I decided to shoulder it. Not by throwing a purification ritual, but by living with the Prince, even if it means suffering."
Flamel: "... Is that so? It seems you've changed a great deal."
Ellet: "Thanks to the Prince, no doubt. I can be satisfied with that."
Anna: "Everyone... Well then, will you accept Metus-san as one of us?"
Flamel: "... God will forgive sins. We're always with the lord. However, I must take my leave here today."
Anna: "... They're gone. Time is still needed to put one's mind in order."
Memento: "Metus... I'm Metus's ally. Don't forget that I'll be by your side, OK?"
Metus: "Understood. We're friends. I believe everyone will think of me as their friend someday. ... Well then, let's return to the castle with everyone."

Subjugation Mission "Youma Counterattack" (妖魔の逆襲):
-Sortie Won't Regenerate.

Single Map Rewards:
100: S Bow Rider Renarde
300: Spirit Queen
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Introduction:
Dorothy: "I'm Dorothy. I may be short, but I'm a dwarf warrior. I am known as the Earth Fairy!"
Dorothy: "No! Bad news, bad news. More importantly, I came to inform the Prince about a serious matter!"
Dorothy: "Right now, an army of goblins are marching towards the kingdom!"
Dorothy: "The dwarves from my homeland have fought with the goblins for ages, but... I've never seen goblins that powerful."
Dorothy: "I'm not saying we dwarves are weak, OK? As far as I know, dwarves haven't lost to the goblins a single time."
Dorothy: "However, the advance of the goblins this time is way more than we can suppress on our own..."
Dorothy: "The chief said there's been an increasingly disturbing trend among the goblins fairly recently."
Dorothy: "There's been rumours that the goblin leader that escaped to Makai during the Millennium War may have returned to the surface world."
Dorothy: "It's the first time the goblins felt so fearsome, I don't know what to do..."
Dorothy: "Please, Prince! I want you to lend me your power that has defeated countless monsters!"
Dorothy: "The Prince's strength is well-known even in our dwarven villages, so if we were to fight together, we would make strong allies, don't you think?"
Dorothy: "So I'm begging you! Please lend your strength, Prince!"
Dorothy: "... Eh? You'll help!? Really?"
Dorothy: "I'm so, happy... Uughh... Sob... Thank you so much..."
Dorothy: "... Aahhngeez! This isn't the time to be crying! I need to get a grip!"
Dorothy: "Well then, brace yourself! I'll explain the battle this time, OK?"
Dorothy: "The battle this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to just defeat the enemy."
Dorothy: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Dorothy: "First, the most important goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy'."
Dorothy: "So, defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on our side."
Dorothy: "So, you'll clear the mission even if your life reaches zero."
Dorothy: "When that happens, the number of enemies defeated will be tallied in the results, so you should focus on defeating lots of enemies, OK?"
Dorothy: "However, your deployment cost won't regenerate over time this time, so listen carefully."
Dorothy: "If you become obsessed with defeating them, you won't be able to deploy your units when developments change as the battle progresses, so be careful, OK?"
Dorothy: "Fighting that army is certainly scary, but if I'm with the Prince, I feel like I can do my best! So, let's work together and defeat a bunch of enemies, OK!?"
Dorothy: "Ah, almost forgot! Even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind."
Dorothy: "I guess I gave you a good enough outline, right? Well then, that concludes the explanation! Well, Prince, let's go defeat the goblins together!"
Dorothy: "Begin the 'Great Subjugation Mission'!"

Beginner-tier (15): 100
High-tier (30): 300
Extreme-tier (35): 400
God-tier (40): 500

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Plat Princess Melvina
+Skill: Magic Sword Dáinsleif (魔剣ダーインスレイヴ): (30s; attack and defence 1.5x; self: current HP halved when skill expires; AS: ; WT: 12; CT: 25)
+AW Skill: Cruel Sword Dáinsleif (邪険ダーインスレイヴ): (25s; attack and defence 1.8x; self: current HP halved when skill expires; AS: ; WT: 7; CT: 15)
+AW Ability: Death Curse (断末魔の呪い): When Melvina falls in battle, she deals damage to all surrounding enemies and halts their movement; her death is counted as a retreat.
-Black Pegasus Rider Esther
-Black Mage Estelle
-Platinum Dragon Shaman Rubinas
-Gold Magic Fencer Anemone

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish there is dancer revival soon specialy waltz... skill last forever seem really OP >.<
all that left is multi hitter type unit.... *dam now i kinda want to use my waltz -1/2 >.< but lets wait untl she get proper revival*

@petite
Metus aw skill and normal skill kinda misplaced.

Does Metus Aw ability hinting we will get vampire lord AW soon :D (eden need upgrade)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
Raise Waltz in preparation anyway. She's long overdue for another appearance.

Thanks, 90/12, for the Rainbow Fairy!

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally disappointed with this patch in general.

Mixed feeling about Waltz's 30% permanent, I am going to keep it as the original skill due to burst setup with multi-hit. Don't have Marnie and Hana so don't care about those :X

Metus has been confirmed to be not worth raising due to arts (this is personal opinion) She herself's pretty awesome in terms of the damage department with x3 and AW passive increasing her attack by +15%.

But I don't use a vampire lord (I have Shirley anyways) and my Karma's Immortal Princess >>

PS: Back to eating expired chocolates from 2015. And let my first 2014 chocolate be on top of gift box forever.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rarely use Dancer, Only have Hana and her skill is quite good.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So if I'm understanding the chocolate correct, you leave them in your present box and they will remain there indefinitely? Don't click on them or they will get used, it's not like receiving free SC that go into a stock, right?

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@razisgosu
Not indefinitely, they will disappear if they are on top of the box and your gift box (100) fills up and new gift arrive.

Momento: This, is a necessary battle ...... right?

Prince: Em, no. This is just my harem doing it's usual welcome to out-sider that rubs them the wrong way.
Prince: *Aside* I am serious, the number of time I had to 'convince' Maribelle that I am not an enemy ... (Fact - Maribelle is the highest reoccurring enemy in game in Prince's harem. 1 + 3 revival + 2 guest enemy or something)
Anna: Prince! Claudia's after the dragons (specifically the tooth) once again!
Prince: And I just convinced her that Anya's looked more beautiful on her!

Claudia: Then I realized.
Claudia: The tooth on their owner is the most beautiful.
Anna: No Prince, she's after the elder dragon now.
Prince: ......
Anna: Prince! Don't just walk away with a 'oh, in that case I don't care' look. This is a serious diplomatic matter!
A serious diplomatic matter:
Anna: Echidna and Anya are doing their best to stop the dragon elder! You have to help them!
Their very best:
Prince: ......
Then the Prince has realized.

Because the fact of the matter is.
Prince: *smile* -

And that's without the Sword and Armor of Aegis!
Momento after the topic got derailed: ...

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

High Princess Lilia is プリチ (purichi; cute way of saying 'pretty'):

I had to deploy Lilia early so her WT was ready for the Dracolich, which introduced an unforeseen problem where Lilia had to duel two revivable skeleton cavalry units, which meant I had to activate her skill early to defeat the last one, otherwise the Dracolich would pass through her. I had to activate Liana's 15 second skill, which meant this 3-star clear was a close call. Maybe I would've had an easier time if I knew all of the safe spots from the AoE attack beforehand, so I could've deployed more ranged units to help Lilia.

Most importantly, the penultimate map's Dracolich doesn't drop anything, so it's possible to farm all drops with a 2-star strategy. Probably the most intelligent thing to do, since a single sacred crystal isn't going to cover all of the expenses it would take to raise characters specifically suitable to tanking the dracolich on this awkwardly designed map.

EDIT: Wish I knew that spot next to the Dracolich was safe...

I think I'll either go with a 2-star Leda farming strategy for this map, or return to the first-phase god-tier map to accumulate more platinum armours.

Last edited: