What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

obsproject or bandicam

@arisato
Although it is not as broken as the other Black units, B.Iris can help trivialize difficult bosses that deal very high physical damage because 2x defense increase is really good. Duelists having 1k defense during her skill is too good, and 1 minute is usually enough to take care of a boss since duelists do a lot more damage than dedicated tanks. Someone like Nanaly can have 500 defense as well.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Unless someone found a trick for this map it's just total inferno, far more difficult than the eyeball map.
PS: i wonder if the Aamon map is really the Hell difficulty map ?
PPS: Ok finally need to max out some more units.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tentative speculation on the Golden Armour God-tier map.

Assuming it's the same drop rate as the Extreme-tier one:
Gold Armour (60x5); Platinum Armour (20x2)

39 Stamina & 780 Charisma No Crystal Farming with AW Noel:
High-tier (13 Trips): 1.95 Plat (2.925 1.5x); 345,150 Gold (485,550 1.5x)
Extreme-tier (9 Trips*): 1.8 Plat (2.7 1.5x); 342,900 Gold (440,100 1.5x)
God-tier (6.5 Trips**): 2.6 Plat (3.9 Plat 1.5x); 224,250 Gold (336,375 1.5x)
*60 Leftover Charisma; 12 Leftover Stamina; 1 Sacred Crystal On Charisma For +4 trips: 2.6 Plat Buckets (3.9 1.5x Bonus); 495,300 Gold (635,700 1.5x)
**260 Leftover Charisma; 0 Leftover Stamina; 1 Sacred Crystal On Stamina For +2.5 Trips: 3.6 Plat Buckets (5.4 1.5x Bonus); 310,500 (465,750 1.5x)

EDIT:
This is tentatively Taian's strategy for it using his real team (not one designed for new players):

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Damn i need a Battle mage....

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the video on Taian's strategy. It fixed one of my problems and I was able to get 3-star after only being able to get 2-star. The problem I had was one of the black armors escaping through the bottom right exit. Putting a witch there early is enough to stop the black armor from getting through. I was worried about putting a witch there prior to that because of the mage armor's area damage.

As always, 0 platinum armors even during these increased drop events no matter how much I run them.

rayquazaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is quite usable. Time to farm plat armours :)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They were comparing Claudia with Sybilla mate.
But i refuse to talk about this anymore, I find this fizycznie pointless if someone just want game to be easy.
My last comment on this topic. No one compared them, plz read more carefully and don't jump to conclusions. Someone mentioned Sybilla because she got as aw ability what we all expected Claudia to have during her event (as it seemed natural for a dragon hunter to have ranged atk and her mega sword was already floating).

EDIT:
This is tentatively Taian's strategy for it using his real team (not one designed for new players):
That is hell itself.. looks far more troublesome than Amon... I guess someone will come up with more refined strats but more than 1 aw witch and some rare utility units seem mandatory :S

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is quite usable. Time to farm plat armours :)
I can do that since I have all the unit, main problem is AW Kagura, which might not really needed and AW Belinda (Mine not AW yet)

Other problem is leveling, I will managed it one way or other

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok after some Taian's strategy tuning it's far more fair. I replaced the battle mage with a skill AW Dina and it work.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok after some Taian's strategy tuning it's far more fair. I replaced the battle mage with a skill AW Dina and it work.
There's quite many unit on my place that not AW yet, mainly because material needed not available ... Dammit

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After failing new monday 2 times I've decided it is time to raise my Belinda (CC25 now but no affection) and AW Elsa (CC60 now with 100% affection). My Calliope is CC42 with full affection but she is dying on top lane.

Belinda was raised to 50 just 2 hours ago but I dont have fairies, nor flowers for her. My Shiho is also no affection and CC30, I barely use her but maybe it is good time to raise her now.

AW Elsa was on my priority list for a while now but all my fairies were used during events to raise other girls (like Ricca-chan for subjugation).

My Kaguya is also ready for AW but she must wait a little longer.... Too bad, I was looking forward to AW her and give her black armor for dinner. ...

I hope I will be able to complete tomorrow fairy rescue and I wonder what they will add? Maybe AW fairy? :D

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That is hell itself.. looks far more troublesome than Amon... I guess someone will come up with more refined strats but more than 1 aw witch and some rare utility units seem mandatory :S
My strategy is about the same as Taian but instead of Mage armor i use Aria with B iris support before get enough deploy point and switch to AW Anya.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai:
I already have the drop types listed in the post in my signature; I just don't know the drop number or map gimmicks yet. You're only going to find platinum, black, and rainbow fairies there.

Considering that they had silver wolves for the Extreme-tier version. I believe the Golden Wolfboys from the unsanctioned, illicit pageants held at the Rural Gate Nightclub will come trotting, trotting, trotting along. Purebreds one and all. On parade for otherwise incorruptible Mayor Christopher, who ignores our kingdom's by-laws, and presides as the lone judge at these lurid contests. Picking the Golden Wolfboy, making or losing fortunes for patrons in thrall to the vice of gambling. What does one have to do to be named the Golden Wolfboy? What is beauty? Who knows; that's for Christopher to decide. Selecting the lucky one. The one. The Golden Wolfboy. The Mayor Christopher era will end during Ada's revival, when scandal erupts over the high number of Golden Wolfboys holding down golden jobs at City Hall.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Petite I dont know if you are on some drugs but your latest posts are just lovely :D please, write more <3

About drops: after you mentioned it I though I read them a while ago. I probably forgot. Too bad, AW fairies would be so fun :D I am glad they are not removing platinum fairies from it and I hope for more raibow ones (I've been unlucky with them and got like 4 drops total...).

Btw. Are any of you doing gold rush? Yesterday I was doing Claire and Bernice maps and I already have completion, eating 2 or 3 crystals total (I am not sure). I will be farming Betty too. Copy of Fedora and Carrie would be cool but I can live without them I suppose.... (I have w copies of Fedora I though will be nice, fat dinner but after subjugation I want to raise her someday)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never noticed it before this mission when I changed Liana's skill to the AW version, but her AW skill's regeneration effect affects everyone on the map and not just the units in her range. It is a lot more useful than I previously thought and I would recommend people to upgrade it if possible.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After almost one year of playing finally THIS happend!
My FIRST not iron/bronze/silver from free gacha!

Mehlis <3

We just got new President in Poland and I am not happy with the result. So Aegis-sama tried to make me happy <3

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mehlis <3
Congratulations~
Cannot wait until her AW skill.

Always had her skill AWed, but yes, it is better than you would think against dot.

Stack Liana skill, Karma being doted, Sophie's AW hp regen.
Followed by Riria's AW ability during her own skill.

Btw. Are any of you doing gold rush? Yesterday I was doing Claire and Bernice maps and I already have completion, eating 2 or 3 crystals total (I am not sure). I will be farming Betty too. Copy of Fedora and Carrie would be cool but I can live without them I suppose.... (I have w copies of Fedora I though will be nice, fat dinner but after subjugation I want to raise her someday)
Gold rush is a bit painful due to drop chance, but I been doing it off and on.
Daily mission farming imo is more important.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congratulations~
Cannot wait until her AW skill.
Thankies! I am so happy because she is my main mage (I have to raise Odette someday...), already AW and max cost.
I hope her skill AW will be something special @.@

Gold rush is a bit painful due to drop chance, but I been doing it off and on.
Daily mission farming imo is more important.
Thats why I was doing it only during weekend when there was no dailes for me :) And of course once every day to get sacred crystal. Today I made some fuckups with failing monday God-Tier and happend to have more stamina than charisma (I lvled up + ate some crystals for regen) so when I ended on 100/7 I burned it on gold rush. Now I have completion on Claire, Bernice, Fedora and Carrie.

With cost reduction on Saki I must say this is my lucky day @@
I want only one more girl from gold rush and it is Betty. I hope I will be able to farm her without wasting too many crystals....

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im gonna see if I can at least kill the blue armors in god tier soon I just awakened the black summoner and Im gonna see if alternating between her and soranos skill will keep the armors dieing. If I manage to beat this without a bunch of awakenings itll be only because of all the magic inclined black units I seem to have

Edit: I almost gave up didnt realize those pink armors attack multiple targets I cant quite keep everything from passing but after using 2-3 crystals figured out I can 2 star it with just 1 black and orange armor sneaking by

Last edited:

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Argh, I'm finally getting around to the subjugation mission and after having little difficulty with the first 999 enemies, it is super frustrating seeing the fat floating green man in the sky just drift slowly along to the finish line because I don't have anyone capable of knocking him down from that range into my Anya's loving embrace, let alone a healer capable of covering them for longer than 15 seconds.

Whining out of the way, I'm loving this new daily.