What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

luck is still luck and it hates people at times nothing they can do to fix that
Yeah sometimes luck just hate you, one more time i tried to cost reduce Liselotte with 3 failed attempts. I think I'm at 13 copies and she refuse to drop from 16, she just get cocky that no matter how much I cry I want her AW ability 'cause Jelius probably I'll just do 2 more tries and just accept the karma.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ofc I pinged him in PM as well, but doesn't hurt to post the list in the main thread.

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah sometimes luck just hate you, one more time i tried to cost reduce Liselotte with 3 failed attempts. I think I'm at 13 copies and she refuse to drop from 16, she just get cocky that no matter how much I cry I want her AW ability 'cause Jelius probably I'll just do 2 more tries and just accept the karma.
I lover her as a unit but she's also my personal nightmare of farm events. I needed close to 40 copies to mincost her while I managed to get her skill to 5/5 during oryginal event rather fast (getting only -3CR back then). The worst result ever on both dmm and nutku.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sister VH is a bitch~ I need 35+ copies to -5 her and her AW skill is not that great
I regreted it so much now~

Yesterday I try to -2 Jerome , I used 1 PCF I got from Zenobia quest
5 PCF so far and he is still -1 T^T

Atleast Liselotte can be obtain with Cha-Sta

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sister VH is a bitch~ I need 35+ copies to -5 her and her AW skill is not that great
I regreted it so much now~

Yesterday I try to -2 Jerome , I used 1 PCF I got from Zenobia quest
5 PCF so far and he is still -1 T^T

Atleast Liselotte can be obtain with Cha-Sta
Well.... All my Gold Cost Fairy obtained from this event so far failed to reduce Katie from 12 to 11.............

And after feeding 2 more copy and I lost track of total.. Liselotte is still at 16, too................

Soldiers hate me I presume.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Challenges Kar's maximum defense with Sieg's maximum attack:

Due to Amanda aw passive update we can also have this on top for Leone

Soon, we will find out who does more w (obviously the new platinum Majin)

Last edited:

Briil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This gold CR fairy giveaway is fantastic! :D
So far, gotten 2 CRs on Soma, Alissa, and Leeanne ^_^

Damn is Leeanne good for gold farming on Pastoral Gate, the ultimate Gold Get! unit :D

furialink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow i missed a lot of things , i just got back from vacations.

i have some question if someone please would be so kind of answering them

is there an all age event?? , i have read something about it so i am kind of lost.

is there a shiropro event too ?? i participated in the last one i think the one that you needed to get to level 15 , can i participate too or there are other rules now ??

any answer would be greatly apreciated.

thank you.

PD sorry for my bad english xD

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

wow i missed a lot of things , i just got back from vacations.

i have some question if someone please would be so kind of answering them

is there an all age event?? , i have read something about it so i am kind of lost.

is there a shiropro event too ?? i participated in the last one i think the one that you needed to get to level 15 , can i participate too or there are other rules now ??

any answer would be greatly apreciated.

thank you.

PD sorry for my bad english xD
the all-ages event is the same as the shiropro event (it's the same collab again, collab revival. i think all you need to do is log in again on shiropro and you're done.)

as for the rest, it's as usual on aigis, just that we're having a 30map star event this time around.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Memories of the Battlefield" (戦場の記憶) Dialogue Translations (2):
-Star Trial for Plat Bishop Reve.

Summoned Beast Slumbering Beneath the Earth (Memory) (50/7) (大地に眠る召喚獣(記憶)):
Plat Armour (), Plat Fairy (), Ruby (), High-quality Sake ()
Gimmick: enemy movement speed up
Story:
Sorano: "—By the way, I forgot to thank you. Thanks for helping me earlier. I'm the summoner Sorano."
Sorano: "In order to become an independent summoner, obtaining a summoned beasts is an essential requisite. Once I obtain a summoned beast, I'll join your party, so let's work together, OK?"
Sorano: "Now then, follow my lead!"
Anna: "Ahh, please don't go ahead by yourself. There may be monsters lurking about."
Sorano: "Ehh!? Making a girl go first!? You're so cruel!"
Soldier: "Report! Monsters are approaching at a pace faster than usual!"
Anna: "The monsters' movements have become even quicker. Prince, please be careful. You must be on your toes."
(end)
Sorano: "Sorano: "Yay! Thanks to this, I'm now independent! Well, the summoned beast was also safely obtained. As I promised, I'll lend my power to you guys. Please look after me."
Reve: "... Sorano-san was very lively, wasn't she!? Somehow, watching her from over here is making me feel lively as well!"
Reve: "Speaking of which, she's been summoning Efreet all this time, but I didn't know its heat was so intense... Don't summoners get hot?"
Reve: "Muu... Actually, I'm quite curious..."
Reve: "—Hah!? P, pardon me! Looks like I was spacing out again..."
Reve: "Now then, let's proceed to the next memory, Prince. Now, take my hand..."

Two Holy Women (Memory) (30/2) (二人の聖女(記憶)):
S Monk Dan (), Gold Armour (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:
Kagura: "I feel the power of the sacred treasure coming from this direction. ... I'm terribly sorry, making you help me take back the sacred treasure that was stolen."
Kagura: "It's a a powerful object that can change the size of living creatures with only a prayer. However, those who grow lose their minds"
Kagura: "A defective... No, a cursed sacred treasure."
Anna: "There's no way we can ignore a dangerous sacred treasure like that. I'm glad you came to us."
Dark Knight: "—Fufufu, now that I have this powerful device... As long as I have this, I can make my army much stronger...!"
Kagura: "... Ah! Over there! The thief is that man!"
Kagura: "Please return it. That's a cursed sacred treasure. Not just those around you, but you yourself will be met with misfortune!"
Dark Knight: "What do I care!? Now then, sacred treasure! Lend your power to me! FuUUNggg!!"
Dark Knight: "Fufufu, I'm huge...! Now then, I'll crush the lot of you... Mu?"
Dark Knight: "What's this...!? Why is my body so heavy!? Isn't it harder to fight like this!?"
Kagura: "You fool..."
Dark Knight: "Damn you...! However, my power should be greater! Battles are won through power! I'll prove this to you!"
(end)
Dark Knight: "Gu... Hah... D, damn youuu! I'll remember this!"
Kagura: "Prince, you truly have my gratitude helping me retrieve the sacred treasure."
Kagura: "Despite it having tremendous power that makes one lose their minds, I couldn't let the sacred treasure of my clan be destroyed. Moreover, I believe the day will surely come when it can be used for the benefit of humanity."
Kagura: "So that it may not be misused again, I shall keep it tightly secured. Prince, words cannot express how grateful I am."
Reve: "...... No matter what kind of power it is, whether it's good or bad depends on the one wielding it... I strongly felt that from this memory."
Reve: "Is there a possibility that the sacred treasure Kagura-san's clan kept protecting will no longer be a cursed sacred treasure, and instead be used for good someday...?"
Reve: "... That's right, Prince. We can't stop praying that that sacred treasure will be used for the sake of a good future, someday."
Reve: "Now then, let's head to the next memory. Now then, Prince. Here's my hand."

Fencer of the Burning Sands (Memory) (80/9) (熱砂の剣士(記憶)):
Black Fairy (), Plat Fairy (), Rainbow Fairy (), Diamond ()
Story:
Hores: "Step forth! Cursed Mummies!"
Hores: (I don't have a grudge against this country, but for the sake of my people, I... I, I who survived must do this...!)
Anna: "Please stop fighting! There's no meaning for us to fight any further!"
Hores: "There's no way I'll stop fighting! For the people waiting for my return in my country! I'll take the prince's life! Prepare yourselves...!"
Anna: "For the people waiting for your return...? I knew it, so there is a reason for this. Let's win this battle, and make her explain!"
(end)
Anna: "Magic Fencer-san... I hear your country was destroyed by monsters. So why is your country after our prince?"
Hores: "Now, it's a sand kingdom bereaved. The high-ranking members of the royal family have all been killed by monsters, I'm all that remains."
Hores: "I was told by the monsters occupying my country, 'we'll return your kingdom if you defeat the prince', and they sent me across the sea."
Anna: "I doubt the monsters would keep such a promise..."
Hores: "I know...! However, I can't disobey their demands so long as my people are being held hostage..."
Anna: "Prince, don't you think there's a way we could save the people of the sand country...?"
Anna: "For fellow humans from countries that have been destroyed to be fighting one another is just so sad..."
Prince: "..."
Prince: "Anna, prepare an expedition. We'll go save the sand country."
Anna: "Fufu, I thought you would say that, Prince."
Anna: "We'll face them as soon as the preparations are finished. The place our new enemy lurks, to the sand country."
Reve: "... You can't ignore those in trouble. The way you went about it like it came naturally must be why the Prince is so great."
Reve: "However, please take care of yourself, OK? There's no guarantee that no one out there plotting evil will take advantage of the Prince's kindness."
Reve: "... Eh? You've gotten used to people doing that? Y, you're telling me there's so many people deceiving you that you've grown accustomed to it, Prince...?"
Reve: "However, no matter how many times you've been deceived, you hold out a helping hand to hose in need of rescuing, I want to be a strong human like you. ... Now then, Prince. Let's head to the next memory!"

Treacherous Pirates (Memory) (30/2) (裏切りの海賊(記憶)):
S Pirate Giovanni (), S Bandit Mortimer (), Beer ()
Story:
Anna: "These waters. Even now the sailors and pirates continue to fight..."
Soldier: "Report! The sailors and pirates are fighting up ahead!"
Marie: "... Aah, what happened to everyone? Anyone alive? Don't tell me I'm the only one who survived!?"
Marie: "Wawah! Who are you guys? Be you pirates!?"
Anna: "We're not pirates. We came to put a stop to the fighting between the sailors and pirates. Why have things turned out like this?"
Marie: "You may call me Sailor Marie. We sailors have been sharing a hostile relationship with the pirates, fighting endlessly over the territorial waters, for many years."
Marie: "However, after the monsters appeared, we wanted to discuss a temporary cease-fire, but... The day of the cease-fire agreement, our moored ship was attacked."
Marie: "There wasn't anyone but us and the pirates on the island where we were doing the negotiations. So, there wasn't any thought to who was responsible."
Marie: "We won't forgive the pirates. I'm sorry that you had to come all the way out here. But there's no reason for us to stop fighting now!"
Pirate: "Let's go, you scurvy dogs! Shoot these bloody sailors!"
Anna: "Prince, the pirates look like they're going to attack again! If her story... if it's true, we must stop the pirates."
Pirate: "Who are you!? Friends of the sailors? Doesn't matter, kill 'em all!"
Marie: "... I will never forgive those who hurt my precious friends...! I...!"
(Beatrica appears)
Marie: "Over there! That's the Rainbow Pirate Beatrica!"
Anna: "Who's she...?"
Marie: "The leader of the pirates. She may look like a regular woman, but don't underestimate her."
Anna: "Prince, let's not underestimate her. Please be careful."
(end)
Pirate Underling: "Captain! It's hopeless...!"
Beatrica: "Don't put on such a death-bed voice. We'll fight 'til the end!"
Anna: "There's one thing I want to ask you. Why did you join with the monsters?"
Beatrica: "Aah!? Who says we attacked the sailors!? The ones who joined hands with the monsters and attacked earlier were the sailors!"
Anna: "From what I heard from Marie-san, the pirates sank the sailor's ship on the day of the cease-fire agreement..."
Beatrica: "That's preposterous. It's the complete opposite! Those bloody sailors sicked those monsters on us, and had them attack our ship. ... Hm who's that?"
Merfolk: "The sailors and pirates are both fools who don't know anything but how to suspect each other... were easy to deceive-gyogyo."
Beatrica: "Hey, by fools, do you mean us!?"
Merfolk: "Gyogyo!? I've been found-gyogyo! Don't kill me—!"
Beatrica: "... Cheh, what, so that's how it is? Everything was a trap you monsters set up, eh?"
Anna: "Up to now, they were enemies. It's not unreasonable for them to be unable to trust each other. You used that weakness against them..."
Beatrica: "... Trust, huh? Hey, merfolk. I'm letting you go. Go tell your friends."
Beatrica: "We'll be waiting at our hideout. We'll settle things there. ... Sailor, now that everything's clear, what will you do?"
Marie: "... First, please let me apologise for suspecting you. I'm sorry... After this... There's no way I'm going to sit around silently and let my friends get killed!"
Beatrica: "Hahn, so that's how it'll be. It's late, but let's make the temporary cease-fire official. We'll take vengeance on behalf of our fallen crew mates! Come with me, Sailor!"
Marie: "... OK!"
Reve: "—Marie-san and Beatrica-san. Pirates and sailors have their differences, but they both share the same heart that cherishes their friends!"
Reve: "If it's those two, I believe it'll be possible for them to build a good relationship in a world without monsters. ... Now then, Prince. Let's proceed to the next memory!"

Dragonslaying Sword (Memory) (30/2) (竜殺しの剣(記憶)):
S Soldier Asar (), I Soldier (x2), Silver Fairy (x2)
Gimmick: initial HP decrease (small)
Story:
Anna: "—What kind of dragons live in this place?"
Claudia: "They say fire dragons live in this land. The flames of a fire dragon are said to possess the firepower to engulf a large area."
Anna: "Fire dragon, huh...? That sounds problematic..."
Claudia: "Yes. There's no other way for this 'Dragonslayer Sword' to regain its lost true power unless we slay the dragon and obtain the dragon fangs needed to reforge it."
Claudia: "I'll collect the dragon fangs and restore its power without fail!"
Anna: "I definitely received Claudia-san's determination. We'll also do our utmost to assist you!"
Claudia: "OK! The dragonslaying sword is quivering...? This sensation, I feel the presence of a dragon nearby. It seems to be heading this way."
Claudia: "Please be careful, substandard blades won't cut through the dragon's hard scales. Furthermore, their scales are highly resistant against magic."
Anna: "Prince, due to marching out in the heat of the desert, our soldiers health has decreased. Please be careful."
(end)
Anna: "We did it, Claudia-san, we safely slain the fire dragon!"
Claudia: "Thanks to you, I was able to obtain a fire dragon fang! ... However, it seems this is not close to enough to restore the power of the dragonslaying sword."
Claudia: "I'm terribly sorry, but will you keep my company for a little longer...?"
Anna: "Of course, Claudia-san. Let's join our strength, and restore the true power of the dragonslaying sword!"
Claudia: "OK! On the dawn of the day its power is restored, I shall wield its power for the sake of the Prince. Please look after me!"
Reve: "... Did you see that, Prince!? A dragonslaying sword, Dragonslayer! Aah... It's so cool!!"
Reve: "—Oh, P-pardon me. I was prattling. Maybe it's because I'm personally not very good at fighting, but I felt a yearning for strong weapons and heroic adventures..."
Reve: "Since I was young, I dreamed about how I wanted to swing a weapon like that someday, and accumulate heroic deeds on the battlefield... ... While it's regrettable, I wasn't blessed with any talent for the sword."
Reve: "However, now I can think of that being a good thing. Because, instead of talent for the sword, I had talent for special magic that made it possible for me to become a Temple Secretary."
Reve: "... Yes. I feel honoured to help those I respect in any way I can. Now then, let's head to the next memory."

Horsemen's Raid (Memory) (30/2) (GR騎兵の急襲(記憶)):
S Valkyrie Elaine (), S Bowrider Miguel (), Gold Armour ()
Story:
Carrie: "P, please stop me~~~!!"
Reve: "—!? Th, that's Carrie-san!? Prince, what is happening here?"
Reve: "I, I see... This seems to be a memory from when her horse went berserk during horsemen training."
Reve: "I can't predict at all where the berserk horse is going to pass through! Prince, please be on your guard!"
(end)
Reve: "Haa... Haa... At last, the commotion has settled down."
Reve: "Furthermore, for that excellent Carrie-san to run wild on a horse like that..."
Reve: "After all, no matter how distinguished one could be, we all make mistakes from time to time."
Reve: "I've gotten used to helping Anna-sama, but if I grow conceited, I might unexpectedly fail..."
Reve: "In order to not make any grave mistakes, I think I want to do my best to support everyone while being modest!"
Reve: "Now then, Prince, let's head to the next memory!"

Homeless General (Memory) (30/2) (亡国の将(記憶)):
B Soldier Hashim (x3), Bronze Fairy (), Bouquet (), ()
Story:
Anna: "Shuuka-san! I understand your sorrow of losing your homeland! However, please stop trying to throw away your life!"
Shuuka: "Shut up! ... Don't act like you understand!"
Shuuka: "Our country has been destroyed during the monsters' invasion. However, I fled on Xiao's behest, and have been living in shame like this."
Shuuka: "However, I won't give up. I can't show my face to my dead brethren until I have my revenge, even if I have to stab each and every monster that attacked my dear country."
Shuuka: "... Please. Don't deprive me of my place to die."
Xiao: "... Shuuka-sama."
Ox-headed Monster: "—Gufufufufu..."
Ox-headed Monster: "Finally caught up to you. No need to wait for the main force's arrival. The survivors of that country will all be crushed."
Shuuka: "You're the monster that killed His Majesty... Even if we both get stabbed, I'll defeat you."
Xiao: "... Shuuka-sama."
[shadows of the ox-headed monster cannot receive damage. they'll be destroyed under the following conditions:
1) defeat the main body.
2) main body reaches the base.]
(end)
Shuuka: "I told you not to interfere!"
Anna: "Why are you angry? We may win the upcoming fights if we work together."
Shuuka: "This isn't about winning or losing! The monsters that destroyed my country must be defeated by my own hands!"
Anna: "Even if you die? Why are you saying such a thing? Do you really think you have nothing else to lose?"
Anna: "Please don't turn your eyes away from the one by your side worrying about your life."
Anna: "If you really want to win, you should do everything necessary without throwing away your life. Why can't we work together?"
Shuuka: "... Work... together...? All I cared about was fighting alone and dying on the battlefield, but I forgot about what's important."
Shuuka: "The strength of an army is unity and cooperating to increase its power many times over. That was the basis of my thoughts. Xiao, my eyes are open now. I'm so sorry."
Xiao: "... Shuuka-sama!"
Shuuka: "Prince... While I believe it's brazen of me to propose such a thing now, but will you work with us from now on, Prince?"
Anna: "... Shuuka-san, don't worry about it. We're the ones who would be reassured to have Shuuka-san's tactics on our side. Please look after us!"
Reve: "—The power of an army will increase many times over when they unite and work together... The Prince's power must also lie in there, surely."
Reve: "Not just your friends in the army, but you also treated the connections you share with other countries as important. Gaining many companions makes it possible to have power greater than that of its individual pieces."
Reve: "Also, I'm also supporting the Prince now... However, inexperienced I may still be, there is no falsehood in my heart that wishes for peace."
Reve: "Prince, if you're ever in trouble, please know that I'm at your order, OK? For the kingdom, I shall also strive to do my duty with my whole heart!"

Capital of Princesses, Bandits and Evil Spirits (Memory) (80/9) (姫と山賊と悪霊の都(記憶)):
Millennium Wine (), Plat Bucket (), Magic Crystal III (), Spirit Queen ()
Story:
Anelia: "What's this. Aww... these pumpkins are persistent...!"
Imelia: "Onee-chan!! I knew you would be here."
Anelia: "Imelia! What are you doing here!?"
Anna: "... Prince, it looks like she's the Onee-san that Imelia-san was searching for. I'm glad they could safely be reunited."
Anna: "I was surprised when I heard the city has been taken over by pumpkin monsters, but... The most important thing is that we were able to subjugate the monsters in the city, and save Imelia-san's kingdom as well."
Imelia: "Fufu—n. The monsters that showed up in the city have all been defeated with the help of the Prince! All that's left is to rebuild the kingdom!"
Lord of the Dead: "Oya oya. Is now a bad time to interrupt your moment of making peace?"
Imelia: "You...! I thought we defeated you...!"
Lord of the Dead: "Fuhahhahhaha! You thought that was enough to send me away? Even though my body is rotting, my soul is immortal. I'll revive no matter how many times I'm defeated!!"
Imelia: "Onee-chan, this is the one who has stolen the souls of everyone in the city. We defeated him once a while ago, but he's a really persistent guy!"
Anelia: "One who won't die when he dies, how pitiful. Such a person should be beaten down again and again."
(mini lich kings appear)
[when mini lich kings are present, all undead attack and defence up. attack and defence effect stacks according to number of mini lich kings.]
Lord of the Dead: "Guaaaaaaaa!!!! Guh... Prince, I'll remember you. I'll definitely return to this world. Remember me......!"
Imelia: "We're finished~♪"
Anelia: "Prince, and the rest of you, thank you very much. Also, it appears Imelia is indebted to you. Did she have an accident?"
Imelia: "Aww! Quit treating me like a little kid! But, I really appreciate everything the Prince and the others have done for me. Thank you all so much!"
Anna: "No. We're glad we were able to help. It would be great if your kingdom is rebuilt soon."
Anelia: "Indeed. I'm not looking forward to it, but I'll do my best with Imelia."
Imelia: "Eheheh. Despite how we look, we're both princesses~♪"
Bandit: "My lady, where have you been...?"
Imelia: "Stop calling me lady. I'm your boss! I'm going to be really busy from now on. There's a lot of things I'm going to have you guys do too!"
Bandit: "Boss—! We'll follow you wherever you may go!!"
Reve: "For monsters made to look like delicious pumpkins to possess the strength to take over an entire kingdom like that... We must be careful not to be confused by the monsters' outer appearance, right?"
Reve: "Eh? Reve is also brave regardless of how she looks? T, thank you very much, Prince! ... Oh, huh? Do you mean I look weak and timid...?"
Reve: "I, in any case... Prince! We've finally reached the middle of our journey through the memories. Considering what's coming up, I believe we should take a break here."
Reve: "Don't worry. Even though we're on a journey through memories, I didn't forget to bring a water bottle and snacks. Here's your share, Prince. Please relax, and rest your weary body, OK?"

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Collaboration Celebration Mission 2nd Mission Begins
+For All-age and iOS (R-18 excluded).
+Obtain Guaranteed Skill-up Unit 'Yakumo' (やくも) (display function same as Senko).
-Rarity Silver Female/Male Unit Base XP 3x/1.5x Event Begins.
-Angel 2nd AW Implemented.

Angel 2nd Awakening:
Seraphim (セラフィム):
Azrael (アズライール):

Aside from Chloe most likely being Azrael, I don't know what they'll choose for Eln, Parhelia, and Miruno (would be strange if all 3 of these are Seraphim). Not like they made total sense with Witch 2nd AW when Yuyu looked like a Holy Witch, but is instead a Sorceress.

(All-age) Seraphim Sophie:

Finished rough translations for the first phase of this entire special emergency mission.

Special thanks to Crow_MW for making a neat list of links for all of the past missions I translated. They copy/pasted a lot of lines of dialogue, but they also modified them (deleted/added/moved parts and pieces), so this still consumed several days of my life. If the last several maps starting with Marie's are any indication, I have a bad feeling the second phase is going to consume even more of my time.

(Monthly Goal: 34/30)

■■■■■■

Checked 'Shiropro:Re' again to make sure I'm Lv15, and used all of my orbs from apologies and the welcome back campaign, and still haven't summoned anyone above the game's equivalent of gold rarity.

I find the stats and capabilities of characters to be too chaotic, especially as their stats change with the 'growth' system, which affects their cost when you retreat and redeploy them. For me, the level of depth feels like trying to discern when it's best to use a Prince with a title other than AW, or skill-buff over an alternate 'attack', 'defence', or 'HP' title, but with all units.

I like the music and the background illustrations, and how things are more animated, but most of the characters I possess in it have boring designs. One of the only characters I like is some 2-star one (my gold rarity ones are either dull, or sound like ball-stomping sadists):

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Angel 2nd AW Implemented.

Angel 2nd Awakening:
Seraphim (セラフィム):
Azrael (アズライール):

Aside from Chloe most likely being Azrael, I don't know what they'll choose for Eln, Parhelia, and Miruno (would be strange if all 3 of these are Seraphim). Not like they made total sense with Witch 2nd AW when Yuyu looked like a Holy Witch, but is instead a Sorceress.

(All-age) Seraphim Sophie:
About time, My Miruno always ready. She's one of my precious plat unit (feels like having black unit XD)

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hah, castle girls complaining about blacks having broken abilities. I didn't have enough melee stoppers and failed the first try. :(

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Adel is driving me nuts. She was my first plat pull (as in, literally, I got her out of my very first pull), and I have her at 2AW90 and mincost... and she just ate her 30th(!) rainbow fairy and she is still at 4/5! :mad:

As for the Angel 2AW, here's my guess: since angels already have good stats, the two classes are both going to be gimmicky. Azraels will probably be the offensive ones and get an extra block or be able to attack all blocked enemies, while Seraphims will be the utility ones, with more skill-up time or reduced cost.
But then again, the devs had gone against the grain in the past with the Summoner 2AW, so anything is possible.

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Azraels will probably be the offensive ones and get an extra block or be able to attack all blocked enemies.
Well, Chloe's SAW is already ability to attack all blocked enemies with slight attack speed up, if Azrael gets the ability to attack all blocked enemies it makes Chloe's already bad SAW even worse. Then again, they might surprise us by making Chloe a Seraphim, and I really don't mid it if they can give a twist.

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

People might recall me mentioning that I really wanted a good Pirate. Well, I just noticed my crystal fragments were piling up, so I went to use them and this happened:

She's also my first Plat out of the crystal fragment summon. I actually pulled her shortly before leaving the EN version, and it's been really bugging me how my EN account got her + Marnie, who are exactly what my JP team needs. With this, I have pretty much nothing left to regret.

Also, I'm definitely looking forward to Miruno's 2AW. I just hope she has art.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well.... All my Gold Cost Fairy obtained from this event so far failed to reduce Katie from 12 to 11.............

And after feeding 2 more copy and I lost track of total.. Liselotte is still at 16, too................

Soldiers hate me I presume.
Katie ate 7 cost reduction fairies since she hit 11 cost. Still not mincosted. So, yeah, I know the feeling.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, Chloe's SAW is already ability to attack all blocked enemies with slight attack speed up, if Azrael gets the ability to attack all blocked enemies it makes Chloe's already bad SAW even worse. Then again, they might surprise us by making Chloe a Seraphim, and I really don't mid it if they can give a twist.
Could be the case, Chloe being a Seraphim is probable, but i think this class could end up with increase cost instead of being less, plus increase stats they could also have a twick or two to they CD making them more active during battle. I believe this will be the first class in witch i'll probably AW all its members if the branches are good (except for Parhelia i have all the angels) Sophie is the difficult choice, all will depent of the branches :/

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

there's always the possibility of one route having more MR as well (recalls valk aw2 reginleif)

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could be the case, Chloe being a Seraphim is probable, but i think this class could end up with increase cost instead of being less, plus increase stats they could also have a twick or two to they CD making them more active during battle. I believe this will be the first class in witch i'll probably AW all its members if the branches are good (except for Parhelia i have all the angels) Sophie is the difficult choice, all will depent of the branches :/
So you could say it's a... Sophie's Choice? Eh? Eh?
*intense booing*
[pulls on collar] Wow, tough crowd tonight...