What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Emergency Maintenance News Report:
-Between 13:00~14:30.

Did the last two maps, and there's 293 lines of dialogue. There's no way I can fit that in one post, and I doubt I can even fit it in two posts with this board's character limit.

Uridemu AW Illustration:

With her attack stat and AW Prince buffing her, Uridemu can have up to a 2516 physical dps if you let her drop below 10% max HP during the 10 seconds of her regular skill. That's pretty high, but not all that impressive compared to characters like Enforcer Cypria or Oni Itsuki, who can manage 1525 physical AoE damage with her regular skill for 45s without expecting the player to be an expert strategist that knows how to make the best use of an Avenger. All that said, Uridemu is stronger than Roana, Zaram, and Dorothy, and comparable to Ristis (though I think they made it so Ristis is a lot easier to use than the other Avengers).

Exchange Quest Illustration Modification Difference (Agnes):

Idol Illustrator Inoshishi's Mysterious Daughter Order:
Hina < Reve < Clissa Da! < Hana < Claudia

Reve Design and Fanart by Inoshishi:

Glad I picked the correct romanisation for her name. Inoshishi meant for her name to be Reve (dream).

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've read that post, yes. For some reason I thought that we also get a collab exclusive character though, my bad. But I've gotta love how you made those lines as huge as possible, implying that I'm an idiot for not getting it right in the first place.:rolleyes:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

6* castle is like event blacks, occasionally they are awesome.

Wikia aigis should have the translations but still require map finding not that petite would read this post.

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure what the rest of your guys are rolling but my entire team in shiropro is pretty much 4 stars and below. Recently got a 7 star (not impressed) but still cant clear the freaking 45 stam maps.

Is senko given later? Can't seen to find her in my all ages aegis version. Edit: Derp, found her, apparently she is not considered a fairy and cant be stored.

Last edited:

mata123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That luck, I got 6* in shirpro on 6th roll, while it took me to get 1st black something like 100 rolls.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not sure what the rest of your guys are rolling but my entire team in shiropro is pretty much 4 stars and below. Recently got a 7 star (not impressed) but still cant clear the freaking 45 stam maps.

Is senko given later? Can't seen to find her in my all ages aegis version. Edit: Derp, found her, apparently she is not considered a fairy and cant be stored.
Levels and affection are even more important than they are in Aigis due to the gigantify system and how it increases stats proportionately. Just like Aigis, if you don't invest resources/time into them, a 6*/7* will do little for you.

Most events can be cleared using primarily 4* units, also.They just need to be reasonably leveled and equipped.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not terribly sold on the Aigis setup they are running these last 3-4 weeks.

The subj. was rather underpowered compared to all prior ones and does little to provide longer term filler content and the missions while solid traditional a little on the low side without some filler.

Also, the traditional ramping slowly up on mission difficulty to allow a spread over the various power levels of the base does not take into account that the plat cycle revivial in effect is already providing a ton of early ramping up.

Could do with shifting at least map a tier up ex. easy to medium to hard to ultra (which would be a "majin" tier map in terms of power, placement or tricks) on all events and types.

Silver lining is of course ton of easy SC and close to no effort or time spent. So there is that I guess. More grumbling than complaining, I guess, but running this, admittedly sc bonanza, on top of it makes me feel like Aigis lacks a bit of "bite" in the challenge department and is going through a "slow" phase ;)

Last edited:

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I feel that as well. Last month on dmm was just boring. Subjugation was long and tedious, lately they are throwing at us new random classes or the new units of classes that already have dozens of units. They are trying new types of events but neither works really well. This event with 15 missions could be really cool but it uses old maps and not even in any challenging way. I dwarfed everything with blind runs using random team I had from subjugation without any healer or archer. It seems like they don't know what to do and they are throwing some random stuff and looking what will stick.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah think as You like , ahahahahah~ XD

=========

Most of time on ShiroPro , My problem is on Ki / perhaps UP
Dang shit~ The only free Soldier like is Shikano (3* - 4* Spear)
As long I can gigantify them to last stage , it should be fine

My Alt with 2 unit UP can cleared 95 Map easier than My Main who only have Shikano

=========

Aigis is indeed seems out of idea / creativity
Maybe it's nearing end service - lol

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Since some may be giving ShiroPro another shot with the collaboration event, I'll make a few points comparing and contrast the two games.

The gacha rate sucks in this game. 1% for 7 stars and 3% for 6 stars. Most 10 pulls will just yield the one guaranteed 5 star and a bunch of 3 and 4 star scrubs, much like what you typically see at FKG gachas. But, at 4% chance it's more probable to pull a rainbow tiered unit than FKG.

But like Aigis, a 3 or 4 star unit is sufficient in deployment if they are leveled up enough. Events typically provide opportunity to acquire 4 or 5 star units. I typically wouldn't recommend going with 3 or 4 star units, but it is doable. For those that remember who Nasu is, he plays this game and occasionally posts playthroughs for ShiroPro now. His video typically consists of 3 or 4 star units.

The hard difficulty is MUCH harder than normal difficulty, especially on events. Often, the enemy have like +50% attack/defense/HP on hard. Don't be surprised if your units cruised thru a map on normal and then get completely rekt on the same map doing hard. All you can do is level up some more and try again.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not terribly sold on the Aigis setup they are running these last 3-4 weeks.

The subj. was rather underpowered compared to all prior ones and does little to provide longer term filler content and the missions while solid traditional a little on the low side without some filler.

Also, the traditional ramping slowly up on mission difficulty to allow a spread over the various power levels of the base does not take into account that the plat cycle revivial in effect is already providing a ton of early ramping up.

Could do with shifting at least map a tier up ex. easy to medium to hard to ultra (which would be a "majin" tier map in terms of power, placement or tricks) on all events and types.

Silver lining is of course ton of easy SC and close to no effort or time spent. So there is that I guess. More grumbling than complaining, I guess, but running this, admittedly sc bonanza, on top of it makes me feel like Aigis lacks a bit of "bite" in the challenge department and is going through a "slow" phase ;)
Yeah, I feel that as well. Last month on dmm was just boring. Subjugation was long and tedious, lately they are throwing at us new random classes or the new units of classes that already have dozens of units. They are trying new types of events but neither works really well. This event with 15 missions could be really cool but it uses old maps and not even in any challenging way. I dwarfed everything with blind runs using random team I had from subjugation without any healer or archer. It seems like they don't know what to do and they are throwing some random stuff and looking what will stick.
The subjugation was a revival, so yeah, long and boring but it was as expected.

I agree with both mostly, although Dura's event was interesting and Aoba's one had some tricky moments.

The current event is meant to attract new players with the collab thingy.
I think the staff (probably the producers) should stop trying to get new users with stupid campaigns that only work on waifu games like FKG and start focusing again in the game contents and mechanics.
Even some Majins are getting old as most people already cleared what they could, and to get past 10+ u need to go whale (exceptions exists) anyway.

I'd like to see a better use of weather effects and units synergies/diversification.
Weather Example:
- Rainy Weather: Mages, Bishops, Pirates, Hunters and Cannoners atk down, Witches atk up, dodge abilities disabled.

Diversification Example:
- Enemies with <dmg type> counter skills. Think of Furfur but only reacting to certain types of atk.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Since some may be giving ShiroPro another shot with the collaboration event, I'll make a few points comparing and contrast the two games.

The gacha rate sucks in this game. 1% for 7 stars and 3% for 6 stars. Most 10 pulls will just yield the one guaranteed 5 star and a bunch of 3 and 4 star scrubs, much like what you typically see at FKG gachas. But, at 4% chance it's more probable to pull a rainbow tiered unit than FKG.

But like Aigis, a 3 or 4 star unit is sufficient in deployment if they are leveled up enough. Events typically provide opportunity to acquire 4 or 5 star units. I typically wouldn't recommend going with 3 or 4 star units, but it is doable. For those that remember who Nasu is, he plays this game and occasionally posts playthroughs for ShiroPro now. His video typically consists of 3 or 4 star units.

The hard difficulty is MUCH harder than normal difficulty, especially on events. Often, the enemy have like +50% attack/defense/HP on hard. Don't be surprised if your units cruised thru a map on normal and then get completely rekt on the same map doing hard. All you can do is level up some more and try again.
collab is aigis and shiropro, why are you comparing fkg?
1% 7* and 3% 6* is the same as aigis's 3% 6* basically, except with 1% chance more of getting that 7*. (but meh) so no, the gacha doesnt really suck.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Everybody is just here to offer an opinion. If I think it sucks but you do not, that is your opinion and that is fine.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*sigh*

Even after the drop-rate update, the fairy daily still sucks. I spent an SC because I wanted to have some fairies to use with all of those platinum cans the star trial threw at me, and out of seven runs, including three aborts because they didn't drop anything aside of the guaranteed queens, I only got two blacks and two plats in total. I guess I will have to wait until the next drop rate event if I want to get anywhere...

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*sigh*

Even after the drop-rate update, the fairy daily still sucks. I spent an SC because I wanted to have some fairies to use with all of those platinum cans the star trial threw at me, and out of seven runs, including three aborts because they didn't drop anything aside of the guaranteed queens, I only got two blacks and two plats in total. I guess I will have to wait until the next drop rate event if I want to get anywhere...
luck is still luck and it hates people at times nothing they can do to fix that

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

luck is still luck and it hates people at times nothing they can do to fix that
They actually can do something :p
Instead of having, say, 2x 45% of a certain drop, we could have 1x 80% and 1x 10%. This numbers yield the same average drop/runs ratio but are a lot less prone to "luck" (drops stabilize to the average in a few runs).

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would like to ask Crow_MW to help by providing links to all of the old events related to these maps, so I can find my translations to save time, but he's probably too busy with his own personal stuff to search the thread for me...
Chloris event - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=850305&postcount=17896
Akane - Event was on 1.I.2014, no revivals. First Petite post in this thread - 24.I.2014
Anya event - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=600956&postcount=3472
Karma event - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=622923&postcount=5095
Roana event - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=820863&postcount=16745
Lian event - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=684651&postcount=9663
Sorano event - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=671471&postcount=8626
Noel event - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=575300&postcount=2376
Hores event - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=581415&postcount=2745
Marie event - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=591226&postcount=3166
Claudia event - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=597404&postcount=3333
GR騎兵の急襲 - (no story) http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=604799&postcount=3727
Shuuka event - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=609037&postcount=4088
Chimeria event - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=614062&postcount=4495

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@crow

Would be better to PM petite that Post. He isnt reading this thread anymore.

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@crow

Would be better to PM petite that Post. He isnt reading this thread anymore.
That's his problem. Someone went as far as finding all of those for him. If he wants to get them he should descend to human world. At least that's what I would do in place of crow mw.

It's nice to have events translated but I can't stand Petite's attitude. At one point I even considered throwing something at his patreon cause thanks to scholarship I got I finally had some extra money to spend but at this point in time he began to behave like a dick and I lost any interesed in supporting him. Funny how his own ego is biting him in the ass.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's his problem. Someone went as far as finding all of those for him. If he wants to get them he should descend to human world. At least that's what I would do in place of crow mw.
He's probably read it , but say otherwise
Let's just pretend he is tsundere , pffftttt~