What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Now I am in major conflict. I'd love to AW2 Chloe, but then.........

20% Skill Duration reduction... really?

I didn't SAW her because of the lower up time, and now this further shortens it. Damn.

To be fair though, it seems now SAW is a good choice because despite the shortened up time she will get way more damage in because of the Attack boost make the attack speed boost worth it. But I don't know, really. But seriously, with 20% less up time I hoped the attack boost is more ridiculous....

I actually like Miruno's Defense boost a lot. It gives some protection for Miruno when going blind into a map. Like when a Black Oni or something walk through when the tank is busy and Miruno blocked it. Granted its niche and I hope for a a bigger Attack boost, its still appreciated.

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does the Yakumo drop from the re:collab event work like Fes or is it just a one skill up type of deal?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i ended up rolling nothing but gold and silvers for now but got a ticket containing farne with all the crystals is she really that bad i was about to get to reno/solano now im leaning towards grand summoner farne

Briil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i ended up rolling nothing but gold and silvers for now but got a ticket containing farne with all the crystals is she really that bad i was about to get to reno/solano now im leaning towards grand summoner farne
Phantasm all the way for me. The delayed attack speed on Grand is a bit of a nuisance, makes the dps not all that different.
Also.. that 300 range. :D

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Science for thoughts on all the plat or above angels.
Note that this should be the maximum possible attack stats. (Ignoring defense due to no biris outside of for Sophie)

Miruno

Chloe

Parhelia

Sophie

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Phantasm all the way for me. The delayed attack speed on Grand is a bit of a nuisance, makes the dps not all that different.
Also.. that 300 range. :D
while the range is nice i dont like the art and i dont like the token as it probably cant be healed like melinas pups and makinas tank

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So Elva showed up in Anna's memory, artists need to spoof a memory of Tarzan prince carrying Anna across the jungle in one arm.

Briil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

while the range is nice i dont like the art and i dont like the token as it probably cant be healed like melinas pups and makinas tank
I don't like the token either. But, the fact that their DPS is really only like 20% different, I'm fine with sacrificing that 20% for the extra 40 range :)

On a side note, I totally misunderstood the healing aspect of angels' 2AW lol. I guess it's just a healbomb like placing a druid token or Iris, etc. etc..
Way not as special as I thought haha. Massive stat boosts for them is the name of their upgrades ^_^

Last edited:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did four pulls, because this was the first week in a while when I didn't have any of the featured blacks. Got one dupe of Rino and, I shit you not, THREE dupes of Flamel! And my main copy is already at mincosted SAW! :mad:

Last edited:

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I did four pulls, because this was the first week in a while when I didn't have any of the featured blacks. Got one dupe of Rino and, I shit you not, THREE dupes of Flamel! And my main copy is already at mincosted SAW! :mad:
Please, get above my level... T-T
The loli curse, still going strong!!

(the worst part is that i was going for Inari highly afraid of getting Livre since i have Lapis or the other blacks in pick up since... i have them too)

Attachments

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's about the welcome back campaing + the ongoing event

Maintenance on Feb 23rd:
Contents:
-Special Emergency Mission "Memories of the Battlefield" (戦場の記憶) Begins.
+1st Week: 15 Missions; 2nd Week: 15 Missions (Total: 30).
++Can gain a total of 30 SC by 3-starring all 30 missions.
-Story Mission 1.5x Rank EXP Campaign Begins.
-Login Present Gold Bond Fairy (7 Total) (Feb 24th~Mar 2nd).
Collaboration:
-Aegis×ShiroPro:Re Collaboration and Welcome-back Campaign Begins.
+Up to 30 SC for Rank/LV 15 Prince/Lord Delivered on March 16th.
+Up to 5 SC for all if 25k Players (Haven't Logged in in 60 Days) Login Again.
You just have to log in back in shiropro or start from scracht (if you haven't play) and get to lvl 15 before the 03/16.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WTF going on with my computer. before it's fine but now, I got "Aw, Snap!" page crashes and other page loading errors while playing Aegis.

Only 6 stars left. Seriously ?! Is my computer having something wrong because it kept crashing while trying to do missions

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My account is apparently cursed with the worst best luck ever. After completing all the new maps I did three more pulls. I got a silver, a dupe of Inari and, I shit you not again, a FOURTH dupe of Flamel! :mad:

This means that, out of seven pulls, I had five plats, and all of them were dupes!
I can't decide if that is the best lucky streak ever or the shittiest luck in the history of ever. :(

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WTF going on with my computer. before it's fine but now, I got "Aw, Snap!" page crashes and other page loading errors while playing Aegis.

Only 6 stars left. Seriously ?! Is my computer having something wrong because it kept crashing while trying to do missions
It's probably not your computer, but your browser that automatically updated without asking, introducing some regression bug.

My account is apparently cursed with the worst best luck ever. After completing all the new maps I did three more pulls. I got a silver, a dupe of Inari and, I shit you not again, a FOURTH dupe of Flamel! :mad:

This means that, out of seven pulls, I had five plats, and all of them were dupes!
I can't decide if that is the best lucky streak ever or the shittiest luck in the history of ever. :(
This game's random is broken, no surprises there.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fed Ur about 8~10 copies of Dan to raise her to skill 4/5, and then wasted about 15~ rainbow fairies with all of them failing to give her a skill-up. I stopped because I was starting to get worried that maybe the game is bugged, and they changed it so rainbow fairies have a 5% skill-up chance instead of 25%... so I used Yakumo instead.

Finished translations for the collaboration event maps. Despite only being 49 lines, these were a pain to translate. Yakumo speaks Izumiben, and all of the Giant Kabuto had their own way of speaking which is made more tedious to read with the katakana* that gives them a robotic-sounding voice (I think the only way that can accurately depict this in English would be by giving them a different font). The most obnoxious thing I ever read was a comic that had a black guy—who is an English teacher that married a Japanese woman, and has a halfling daughter—who spoke entirely in katakana; just trying to read what he's saying made me want to gouge my eyes out, though it's funny how the mangaka probably based this character on a real person.

I haven't been sent a link compilation for all of the maps for the second phase yet... What Crow_MW did for me last week was very helpful. Right now, I cleared 14/15 maps (I wanted to farm the gold daily on Friday), and the line total is 442 (not including the last map, which is probably going to have 20~40 more lines).

Blind Run Video of Verdinath's Map:

download password: anyabanana

This is the first phase of an apathy test (I'm starting to believe there's no point for me to continue posting on ULMF, and that I should just send text files directly to the ~9 people that care about the event dialogue translations). Once I finish translations for the 15 second phase maps, I'm going to upload an .ass file with soft subs for the above file.

For now, this is the first time since 2014 I uploaded a recorded video of me playing this game. The way I do maps has little to no educational value, and I'm picking this map because I nearly failed because I made a few mistakes, which makes it more interesting than the previous maps I curb-stomped with my gold-get team (should've brought Saki or Charlotte with me instead of Anya).

Text: Chloe 2nd AW
Original Illustrator: Kinnotamani

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There should probably be laws at this stage against harming any mob on any variation of the rural gate (or what its english name is) map.

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translations petite.

I don't get it, is someone bullying petite? Why is he perpetually emo when he posts?

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the translations petite.

I don't get it, is someone bullying petite? Why is he perpetually emo when he posts?
Because he kinda is. As much as I respect his dedication, he had already piled up enough antics to qualify as a primadonna. Leaving Himeuta because some random user downvoted his post, refusing to read any of the posts in this thread because some newbie didn't read his previous post, bitching for almost a week about a guy PMing him about a troll Nendoroid Sibilla code that he himself posted, and so on. He is a treasure of the community, but he can definitely come off as insufferable at times.