What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

'After read Petite's post'
What the hell, I wasted my SC because I hope for better unit and this is her level ? ...

But I will kept checking and see first ... She might not that awful as a unit

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The most important information - the CT/WT of both skills and the duration of her second skill - is missing, so the absolute value of the unit is not yet known. If they are in line with other rampers, she'll be a popular afk burst ramper since she'll cost 7 to deploy(4 with vanguard), meaning she'll be a good deploy>ramp>remove option. If not, well, there have been worse item collection units(Lecia, Liana).

Either way, she's the only access players without Toto have to mercenary tokens, which are quite solid 2 blockers for stalling and general content.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well thats some great information to have i think ill get the gold cr fairy and stop then she looks rather lackluster atm

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

didn't check the original jap, oh well. much burn for poor amy though.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whelp...
Was Never aim for the Event Unit anyway
So , I didn't feel dissapointed or whatever

All this for a Black Fairy -Cost

So 1200 Fragment it is for Me~

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She seems odd so far, but the missing numbers could actually make her really useful or utterly unusable. I'm personally more interested in the black cost reduction fairy :p

If not, well, there have been worse item collection units(Lecia, Liana).
Mmmm Liana is a fair unit. Premium healers are just TOO OP. The instant paralysis cure is a little niche (but not that much since AW prince) but the global regen has saved my ass a lot.
I do agree though, as a black she could be better, the imperial healer is arguably equally good depending on the rest of the team.
(I'd add 10 more seconds to her skill.)

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does this events 12 stamina map have lower drop rates than usual or am I just having really bad luck with drops? I'm consistently seeing 4-5 drops more than 6 drops.

iYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh right, Amy does exists lol, totally forgot doing her event cuz reasons

and yay, max skill and min costed pupuru cuz more reasons \o/

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The most important information - the CT/WT of both skills and the duration of her second skill - is missing, so the absolute value of the unit is not yet known. If they are in line with other rampers, she'll be a popular afk burst ramper since she'll cost 7 to deploy(4 with vanguard), meaning she'll be a good deploy>ramp>remove option. If not, well, there have been worse item collection units(Lecia, Liana).
Just remember that we said the same thing about Erica, and her timers were terrible. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Does this events 12 stamina map have lower drop rates than usual or am I just having really bad luck with drops? I'm consistently seeing 4-5 drops more than 6 drops.
The drop rates are so bad that I went back to the 9 stam.

Unless you're averaging 20+ weapons per 12 stam, you're better off on the 9 stam. You pretty much have to be able to clear it with a thief for that, and I, unfortunately, still don't have one. And even then, RNG can still screw you over.

schwarzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just remember that we said the same thing about Erica, and her timers were terrible. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Not really, a lot of people agreed her timers are perfectly fine. Most of you people who think she's the worst thing since not-sliced bread just tend to do so because you have some mental aversion to auto-use units and for whatever reason seem to hold expectations that event units should be on par or better than premium ones. Erica was (is) a perfectly fine unit, if anything slightly better than most event units.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm averaging about 20-23 cursed weapons (4-5 drops) with AW Leda, with the occasional 26.

Lowest I ever got was 15 (only 1 time so far), so the slot for 5x4 cursed weapons isn't 100% even with awakened thief (but it's usually very high drop rate; usually it's just one or both of the 3x2 slots that fail to drop).

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

:/

I know it makes things neat and tidy to fit everything into your own perspective and narrative, but I never said Erica was terrible, timers or otherwise, so you can speak for yourself.

No offense, really, but it has to be said.

Edit: cooled down rhetoric.

Last edited:

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

:/

I know it makes things neat and tidy to fit everything into your own perspective and narrative, but I never said Erica was terrible, timers or otherwise, so you can speak for yourself.

No offense, really, but it has to be said.

Edit: cooled down rhetoric.
It didn't, because that's not what I said. What I said was that we all said Erica might be an okay unit if her timers were short and they weren't. Opinions are, of course, split on whether or not she's usable with long auto timers, but most people don't think so. Irrelevant, of course, as my point was simply that this was the same argument made before we all got her and everyone who thought she'd get short timers to compensate for auto skill were dead wrong.

All I'm saying is don't get your hopes up.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems bad rate today, I went to 7 map for fairy, got perfect the first time 3-3-2, averaging to 10-11 for the 5 runs. Was going for 1300 now I can only scrape to 1200.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-New Style Emergency Mission "Labyrinth of Evil Spirits II" (悪霊の迷宮Ⅱ) Begins.
+Missions with just charisma (no stamina) costs.
+Missions have Complete Bonus rewards such as Small Spirit of Blessing Falah (小祝福の聖霊ファラハ; Black-rarity), Cost Reduction Spirits, Black Armours, and so on.
+12 Missions in Total with Special Deployment Conditions.
++First 6 After Maintenance, and 1 New Mission Added Between Friday~Wednesday.
Subjugation Mission:
-Subjugation Mission "Fake Monster Hordes" (偽りの魔群) Begins (Dec 22nd~Jan 19th).
+Repel the Doppelganger Invasion, and Obtain Fabulous Rewards.
Challenge Quests:
-8 New Quests Added (High Difficulty).
+Certain Quests' Release Conditions Modified.

Saint Nicholaus Spoiler

Eden Fanart by Kedama Gochou
Hamachi and Buri are the same fish, you know.

5th Anniversary Celebration by Itoryusei

Itoryusei: "For the Prince, Rino will do her best!"

Sennen Sensou Nyoigis by Mochisara ( )

Mochisara: "Someone receiving electric waves saying 'Millennium War Nyoigis' will make it."

Chrono Witch Towa Attack Power Increase Based off Moritan's Data (Approximation):
18%: Onmyouji
15%: Monster Slayer, Cannon Armour (melee), Druid
14%: Necromancer, Curse User
13%: Rogue, Mage, Bishop, Thief, Gunner, Dark Priest, Merchant, Alchemist, Vamp Hunter, Monster Master
12%: Healer, Fenrir Shaman, Enchanter, Oni, Dragon Shaman, Feng Shui, Chrono Witch, Pirate, Grand Summoner, Shaman, Enforcer, Imperial Knight, Witch
11%: Valkyrie, Pegasus Rider, Puppeteer, Princess (Olivia&Angeline), Dark Knight, Angel, Bow Rider, Sword Master, Archer, Ranger
10%: Monk, Front Tactician, Maid, Prince, Princess, Samurai, Spirit of Battle, Emperor
9%: Majin, Dark Stalker, Princess (Themis, Kaguya, Louise, Claudia) Mid-tier Dragon Soldier, Avenger, Dragon Knight, Vampire, Dragon Princess, Royal Guard, Hermit, Monkey Sage, Magic Fencer, Mage Armour
8%: Heavy Armour (Maribelle), Sailor, Youko, Karma, Cannon Armour (range), Bandit
7%: Soldier, Summoner, Heavy Armour, Priest Warrior (melee)
5%: Ninja
3%: Rear Tactician, Priest Warrior (healing)

This should give a rough idea on whether it's superior to bring Towa over someone else with a specific kind of class-buff ability if overall damage is more important than a specific amount of damage in a single shot/blow. Essentially, she'll only give what is equivalent to a 3% attack buff to someone like Aisha, whereas, Mikoto would approximately be a 18% attack increase. Someone like Shaman Kikyou's ability would be better if you plan to use Aisha or Ninja Hina, but Towa is better for pretty much everyone else.

On a semi-personal topic, I was under a lot of stress due to various things that when I finished rough translations for Amy's second phase, I blacked out when I took a shower before waking up in a fetal position after a short period of time (not long enough that it caused the water to turn ice cold). Because of this, I haven't been productive this week; trying to tone down the intensity of how I do things.

EDIT:
New Update News Added.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I waited for 4 minutes yesterday thinking that it was a lag or something
Well , I maybe denying there.....

Clone Acc , without AW Thief
More like I dun have Thief

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'd love to know why the 12 stam is a joke for this event. I really would.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really like Erica, she has nice pictures, sprite and awesome skill yo afk yolo subjugations. During previous subjugation I've just put jer on right side of the map and I could forget about her and all enemies there. She won't be good character for every single map but in afk farming niche Erica is cool.

On the other hand yesterday half asleep and angry that it is already 2a.m. and I have to get up in 5 hours - I rolled gacha. Right gacha gave me Dolka, gold ninja I dont care about and sold immediately then another silver. So I rolled left gacha, got Rosette, another silver then some black!
And I was like "fuck fuck fuck I will get Farne. Why I rolled this @@". And I've got Fiore! While I am super happy I am also afraid that my luck in Aegis is gone for next 2 years.

Bandit King Conrad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd love to know why the 12 stam is a joke for this event. I really would.
With AW thief, I get near 100% on the 5-drops, and more often than not I get every weapons drop on the 12 stamina map. It's definitely the most efficient map for me, I'm at 1022 weps now, and been running 12 stam since ~500 weps.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I decided to record my runs tonight just to see how bad the 12 stamina map has been for me efficiency wise. This is with no boost to drop rates from any units I possess.

90/12 map runs tonight ---
4 drops - missing 8 weapons - 18 weapons - 1.5 weapons/stamina
3 drops - missing 13 weapons - 13 weapons - 1.08 weapons/stamina
5 drops - missing 3 weapons - 23 weapons - 1.91 weapons/stamina
5 drops - missing 3 weapons - 23 weapons - 1.91 weapons/stamina
4 drops - missing 8 weapons - 18 weapons - 1.5 weapons/stamina
6 drops - missing 0 weapons - 26 weapons - 2.0 weapons/stamina

80/9 map has been giving me 15 consistently for an average of 1.67 weapons/stamina

For this particular example the 12 stamina map came out to be 1.65 weapons per stamina, slightly lower than the 9 stamina map.

I'm used to seeing mostly 5-6 drops on 12 stamina maps, so seeing this many 3-4's is slightly concerning as to the right map to farm. Maybe its all in my head, but it definitely feels like I'm coming up with mostly 4s, sometimes 5s, and rarely 6s in my runs.

Last edited: