What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I'd like to ask for some advice what to level right now. I leveled up what I'd consider a core team and now I'm not sure where to go. I could go and level some more units to ~CC20 or i could start focusing down on single units and getting them to ~CC50. The current plan is to CC both of my silver archers (for hte extra range) and my tripleshot platinum pirate (more burst damage is always good).

My current team is in my signature. Aside of the units on the pictures I also have Lynn, Rika, Gadoras and Naynia (names taken from the English wiki). All of them are lvl 1.

My current goals:
1) Getting past Base Scramble 1-2 so I can autogrind BSII. Maybe also doing Immortal Beast, but that can wait.

2) Setting up a team that I can do the AW orb maps with.

Resources:
6 EXP Armors
2 spirit queen
1 black spirit
6 platinum spirit
5 gold spirit
5 gold EXP spirit
1 platinum EXP spirit
~180 000 gold

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'd like to ask for some advice what to level right now. I leveled up what I'd consider a core team and now I'm not sure where to go. I could go and level some more units to ~CC20 or i could start focusing down on single units and getting them to ~CC50. The current plan is to CC both of my silver archers (for hte extra range) and my tripleshot platinum pirate (more burst damage is always good).

My current team is in my signature. Aside of the units on the pictures I also have Lynn, Rika, Gadoras and Naynia (names taken from the English wiki). All of them are lvl 1.

My current goals:
1) Getting past Base Scramble 1-2 so I can autogrind BSII. Maybe also doing Immortal Beast, but that can wait.

2) Setting up a team that I can do the AW orb maps with.

Resources:
6 EXP Armors
2 spirit queen
1 black spirit
6 platinum spirit
5 gold spirit
5 gold EXP spirit
1 platinum EXP spirit
~180 000 gold
First off, holy shit, you haven't even raised Emperor-kun to at least Lv50?! He is pretty much your golden ticket for dealing with bosses and other troublesome enemies, and you are completely neglecting him. It's sad.

Secondly, please do the following: Go into your barracks, click the blue button on the left and pick the third option from the top on the left column. That is the button for sorting units by rarity, and doing that will probably make it easier for everyone here to understand what units you have.

That said, I am not going to write any advice here, since we are going to talk soonish anyway, and I am pretty depressed right now because of unrelated reasons.

schwarzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be honest, looking at your Nutaku account makes me think you should have a good enough understanding of the game to be able to make these decisions yourself. Yeah there's units here that aren't over there yet, but you should already know what the minimum is that you need to meet those two goals. Once you hit them, you'll have more freedom to experiment with the differences between dmm and Nutaku, but I can't believe you got that far on Nutaku and wouldnt have at least an idea of what'll get you past base scramble and the SAW fairy map

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest, looking at your Nutaku account makes me think you should have a good enough understanding of the game to be able to make these decisions yourself. Yeah there's units here that aren't over there yet, but you should already know what the minimum is that you need to meet those two goals. Once you hit them, you'll have more freedom to experiment with the differences between dmm and Nutaku, but I can't believe you got that far on Nutaku and wouldnt have at least an idea of what'll get you past base scramble and the SAW fairy map
I'm talking about normal AW, not SAW. And honestly by the time we got the desert maps or the AW maps, I already had an overleveled as shit team, so I mostly just crushed them. I remember struggling with BS2 for a while, but that was me screwing up my micro during the last stage of the map, not a lack of leveled units. So, no, I don't actually have much experience in minmaxing maps, because I haven't had to do that on Nutaku for about a year now.

I remember early on I leveled healer, Katie / Aria and ranged DPS. After that I just leveled whatever event units we got. I never had to prioritize anything, since I never put enough money in the game to swim in premium units and with one week break after each event, I had more than enough time and resources to get pretty much everything to CC50. In fact when AW arrived I was kinda out of units to level. That's why I have a lvl70 Momiji for example. I knew it was a shit unit from the get go, but I was bored and had nothing else to spend all those extra fairies on.

Here the situation is the exact opposite. Between the daily revivals and the early SCs I spent on premium summoning I have a flood of units coming in. There's also the fact that the current meta is way ahead of Nutaku's. For example there Karma > Cornelia, since so far the greater demon in the current event is pretty much the first unit that KKarma couldn't just solo for 18 mana. Cornelia cost an arm and leg and there are simply no big enough threats to justify her cost. There's also the fact that DMM has loads and loads of units that Nutaku doesn't, so I don't want to commit the mistake of investing heavily into a unit that is going to be utterly irrelevant in the long run.

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm talking about normal AW, not SAW. And honestly by the time we got the desert maps or the AW maps, I already had an overleveled as shit team, so I mostly just crushed them. I remember struggling with BS2 for a while, but that was me screwing up my micro during the last stage of the map, not a lack of leveled units. So, no, I don't actually have much experience in minmaxing maps, because I haven't had to do that on Nutaku for about a year now.

I remember early on I leveled healer, Katie / Aria and ranged DPS. After that I just leveled whatever event units we got. I never had to prioritize anything, since I never put enough money in the game to swim in premium units and with one week break after each event, I had more than enough time and resources to get pretty much everything to CC50. In fact when AW arrived I was kinda out of units to level. That's why I have a lvl70 Momiji for example. I knew it was a shit unit from the get go, but I was bored and had nothing else to spend all those extra fairies on.

Here the situation is the exact opposite. Between the daily revivals and the early SCs I spent on premium summoning I have a flood of units coming in. There's also the fact that the current meta is way ahead of Nutaku's. For example there Karma > Cornelia, since so far the greater demon in the current event is pretty much the first unit that KKarma couldn't just solo for 18 mana. Cornelia cost an arm and leg and there are simply no big enough threats to justify her cost. There's also the fact that DMM has loads and loads of units that Nutaku doesn't, so I don't want to commit the mistake of investing heavily into a unit that is going to be utterly irrelevant in the long run.
To be honest, I think your nutaku acct is more developed than my 1 year old acct. Well, I am pretty inactive there till recently.

Your dmm army seems strong enough to take on desert maps already. My alt acct was doing the 40 stam ones with 5-6 low CC units.
And I'll honestly skip the silver units in dmm for the daily plats. Maybe 1 min-costed silver archer at most. Unless you are attempting specific 4star maps.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Overgoat

For a long run , try to get (Bashira food) -
They will make Pirate cost -6
Keep an eye on Daily Revival

If You have Rachel - Anelia or Minerva then that's better~
If You have Nanaly - Ashera then You can ignore Helena

As for Archer , I only use them on G Crystal. Since My Pirate aren't mincosted

As for Armour G , Gold Fengshui is not bad
I have her AW70 and she can heal 3 unit , making less slot for Healer
But , recently Hierophant is immune to poison. If You gonna AW 2-3 Hierophant then You can just ignore Gold Fengshui

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Despite the new meta and the more diverse units available at DMM Aigis, what works at Nutaku will still work here. So don't worry about leveling up the classic core units, they will still serve you well.

Classes that I have recently started using less of included valkyries and heavy armors. But having a solid unit or two in each class should be fine. After you level up the white emperor he should be able the serve the HA role and deal much higher damages. When TP rotations goes around, you may consider picking up Spica and Raichi (Mage armor). Certain map have limited range slots so you'll have to use priest warriors and mage armors for healing and AOE type damages. You should be fine healer wise with the two Irises, so no need for Chydis.

Most mission maps don't require exotic premium units to finish, but having them certain doesn't hurt. Four star story maps have some very specific restrictions, but you don't need to worry about those until you are comfortable handling the higher tier urgent event missions.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

90 left before I get 1400 for this event... And I can relax after that :3
Gonna go safe and play 9 map (consistent 15) instead.
Get too many plat fairy (70+) and lack of tin can (10)

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm I need to get somehow 1k Rainbow crystals

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i might just be missing it, but what does 1k rainbow crystals have to do with the picture?

granted, i haven't done a second awakening yet. i just did my first regular awakening yesterday.

on that note, to skill awaken. i just need to have the skill maxed out and the skill awakening fairy?

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Assuming you ever checked the TP you would know that Celia costs 1k Rainbow crystals. And I need these 1k to max-mincost B.Iris or even better would be 2k as I also need another one to max-mincost my Altair.

Last edited:

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Assuming you ever checked the TP you would know that Celia costs 1k Rainbow crystals. And I need these 1k to max-mincost B.Iris or even better would be 2k as I also need another one to max-mincost my Altair.
To be fair, your picture is pretty badly taken and ambiguous.

@dartred You'll need those AND orbs+gold similar to the regular awakening. Either way you can't do the skill awakening fairy map till you have enough awakened units. (only awakened units can be fielded on that map)

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So it is a "badly" Taken Image cuz its ambigious and whatever stuff? Pls. It is obviously the combination screen and Most people in this thread should have done combining Same copies to get what the Text in the middle of the screenshot means or assume what it says.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Severe lack of context in what you were going for is obviously going to generate questions XD

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its not hard to figure out as not much costs 1k crytals and also any who have b iris should know her cost is one of her downsides

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I believe you meant fleur, the time fairy.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be fair, your picture is pretty badly taken and ambiguous.

@dartred You'll need those AND orbs+gold similar to the regular awakening. Either way you can't do the skill awakening fairy map till you have enough awakened units. (only awakened units can be fielded on that map)
thanks for clarifying. yeah, don't think awakened mironu (the event ranged angel?) will be enough to solo the awaken maps XD.

what does fairy onyx do? i have 2 that free one's received. i thought this one was the skill awakening fairy at first.

Supaika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for clarifying. yeah, don't think awakened mironu (the event ranged angel?) will be enough to solo the awaken maps XD.

what does fairy onyx do? i have 2 that free one's received. i thought this one was the skill awakening fairy at first.
Onyx is the fairy you use for 2nd Awakening

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update:

Amy (エイミー):
Reinforcement Megaphone (援軍メガホン): (s; instant: restores cost [10] and recovers +1 token; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Help & Fire (ヘルプ&ファイア): (s; instant: restores cost [15]; attack and range up; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Cursed Gun [Not for Sale] (呪銃(非売品)): HP degenerates, but attack up; extremely rarely assassinates enemies [].

DMM Games 5th Anniversary:
Site (All-age):
Site (R-18):
Period: December 21st (Wed) 12:00~Jan 5th (Thur) 11:59

Campaign #1:
If you collect game login stamps during campaign, you may receive 10,000 game points in lottery when the total sum of stamp cards between all participants reaches 500 million. Register your participating account on either the all-age or R-18 page.

*Winners will be informed by e-mail.
*Number of winners determined by number of participants.
*You need to be logged into DMM Games for your stamps to take affect (GooglePlay / App Store do not count).

Campaign #2:
Millennium War Aegis Information: 5th DMM Game's Anniversary Gold Rush Between Dec 29th Maintenance and Jan 5th 10:00. Obtain Super Rare 'Mizugi Anna-san' (水着アンナさん).

Last edited:

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I guess I'll have to wait and see the final stats, but Amy sounds awful. She doesn't generate UP any better than a soldier at SAW and she kills herself by just standing around, which is really bad when you need to babysit a ranged unit's health or take healing away from a melee unit. They couldn't even give her a good assassination rate to compensate. The attack and range boosts better be insane. This sounds like it might be the first underwhelming item collection unit in a while. I mean I didn't expect her to be as good as Totono, but this sounds like it falls really short.

So it is a "badly" Taken Image cuz its ambigious and whatever stuff? Pls. It is obviously the combination screen and Most people in this thread should have done combining Same copies to get what the Text in the middle of the screenshot means or assume what it says.
I honestly had no idea what you were trying to say until you said it.