What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

awesome, so definitely worth. does the job better then most HA's. i'd +rep you, but i don't see the rep system. did the forum get updated?

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Gotta hate it, you want to awaken a unit but your an orb short so your waiting for the correct day to come, only for it to be the wrong day >.<

furialink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is the x3 base exp is also for dropped unit or only for the summoned units??

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that's a bit disappointing I hope they ease farnes grand summoner atk speed delay later

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Summoner 2AW: (sorano and rino courtesy of draa)

Please sent my best regards to this Draa man you speak off, those images are great but... Why does Solano gains more clothing?? Isn't the opposite? Shouldn't she be naked now that her power is so great?? I wan't her revival!!!

On another note, poor Farne it seems she is never going to be treated like she deserve (even when her artwork got improve this much since her 1AW)

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Please sent my best regards to this Draa man you speak off, those images are great but... Why does Solano gains more clothing?? Isn't the opposite? Shouldn't she be naked now that her power is so great?? I wan't her revival!!!

On another note, poor Farne it seems she is never going to be treated like she deserve (even when her artwork got improve this much since her 1AW)
because less clothes =/= better.
sorano now looks like a magic academy student. cute enough <3

@furialink summoned only. event units not included.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently have 945 ... Seems possible to get 1400 :3

For Solano. I wanna 2AW her ... but they need to buff her duration or at least nerf that gold summoner one

Are we gonna see 2AW Skill in the future ? Who knows :3

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Despite having a massive boost to attack, Grand Summoner's attack speed is so horrible that the dps difference is almost negligible.

Case in Point, Farne:
Phantasm DPS (with AW Prince): 487 (AT1478); Total Damage (Rough): 19,480
Grand DPS (with AW Prince): 565 (AT2466); Total Damage (Rough): 22,600
That's... not how "negligible" works. That's a 16% increase over Phantasm for Grand, and it's pretty sizable.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pffftt......
What Weather gimmick??
EPIC PHAIL GIMMICK~

Come , roast grill yetti XD

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The gold summoner is basically better than every mage that isn't Estelle at present, which is pretty funny.

As for Farne, the choice here is a rather bit trickier than previous ones(B Iris > Oracle, Matsuri > Stat/20% crit route, Berna > Enforcer has been the rough general consensus in the Discords). There are valid reasons to pick 320 range/token over the huge attack stat and vice-versa.

I've got another day to think about it personally, since I blanked on farming dancer orbs last orb drop bonus.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, finally got through Castle Retake. Honestly, I think I overestimated it's difficulty this time around. I was like "well, I CC'd a bunch of key units, maybe I can do it" and it turned into an absolute curb stomp. :rolleyes: I'm out of charisma, but I know that the next two missions are easy, Immortal Battle is skippable, so I'm about to hit the desert missions. If I remember correctly Danger in Oasis is also skippable, so I'm not that far away from that 40 char desert map that I'm farming on the English side. If I could actually do that, then my efficiency at raising units would improve significantly.

Fayne

Reputation score

Danger in the Oasis comes after BS II and is only required if you want to do Two Pyramids. At least I can do the Eastern Nation missions with the last mission I have cleared being BSII.
The only mission that was difficult for me on my way to BS II was BS I (which I haven't 3stared yet, I haven't tried actually)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Illustration by Itoryusei.

Finished rough translations for the second phase of the event for whoever cares.

Third Anniversary Celebration by Kinnotama ( )

Kinnotama: "While it's late, congratulations on Aegis's 3rd Anniversary. Those who haven't played yet, like Nobunaga ( ), you shall worry over Iris's 2nd Awakening! I hope to receive your patronage in the future..."
Kinnotama: "Her eyes have a slight variance where the left is the image of an Oracle (blue) and the right is the image of a Hierophant (red)."

According to the fanbook, Iris graduated with top honours from healer university. Whereas, healers like Christopher dropped out to pursue a life as an 'incorruptible' politician.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Xion
Best regards received.

Basically, this is similar to her iPhone art where she's clothed similarly (for legal reasons). The artist likely got fed up with having to redraw her art and just did the same art for both for aw2. - hence we have a more clothed version of Sorano.

otoh, AW2 Sorano is cute too - a lot of the iPhone redraws are actually better in my book. Cuteness/style > skin.

Did you know that Reno has a smaller aoe?
Courtesy of Kotoso

Then if you consider mage's aoe

Sorano and Farne's aoe is significantly larger. To the point where this can happen.
Courtesy of Karsuman

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey man do you remember the fix for Google Chrome lag you posted awhile back? I got a new computer and I have that lag again. I can't remember how to do it but I remember it was you that posted some fix in the settings tab or something like that.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey man do you remember the fix for Google Chrome lag you posted awhile back? I got a new computer and I have that lag again. I can't remember how to do it but I remember it was you that posted some fix in the settings tab or something like that.
should be this, under advanced settings: (it's supposed to be disabled)

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep that fixed it. Thanks

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ive also been experiencing weird loading on map loads then it clears up. That option isnt selected

Fayne

Reputation score

Same for me since about two days. Didn't change anything in the settings.