What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

And I was like "fuck fuck fuck I will get Farne. Why I rolled this @@". And I've got Fiore! While I am super happy I am also afraid that my luck in Aegis is gone for next 2 years.
Grats on black druid :3 (Poor Harry Po... Farne chan, everyone so afraid of getting her (´・ω・`).)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really like Erica, she has nice pictures, sprite and awesome skill yo afk yolo subjugations. During previous subjugation I've just put jer on right side of the map and I could forget about her and all enemies there. She won't be good character for every single map but in afk farming niche Erica is cool.

On the other hand yesterday half asleep and angry that it is already 2a.m. and I have to get up in 5 hours - I rolled gacha. Right gacha gave me Dolka, gold ninja I dont care about and sold immediately then another silver. So I rolled left gacha, got Rosette, another silver then some black!
And I was like "fuck fuck fuck I will get Farne. Why I rolled this @@". And I've got Fiore! While I am super happy I am also afraid that my luck in Aegis is gone for next 2 years.
Congratz! now... set free that luck, I need to catch it -.-

About Erika, last subjugation was a revival, really really easy, probably any other unit on the same spot would have performed similarly. Try to use it on the new one, I'm really curious about her usability.

Last edited:

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I decided to farm for Lieselotte and after -2 cost reduced her I feed her 10 copies and nothing, I gave up and did the 12 stam map from event and got 13 weapons... I think I'm starting to remember why I left.

And I wanted her to help me ramp the AW skill map but with that huge 16cost and my Aria with 11cost she will never be used in any map. Such waste of silver units to CC her.

Anyway moving on. I hope the next gold rush be a good one.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I gave Base Scramble I several tries and failed miserably. I just don't have enough time to put down enough DPS, so I usually fail in like the first minute. I tried to ramp with Katie, but then I don't have enough time to make her presence pay for herself. I'm starting to understand why does every single video I find on the map use lvl 50 silvers (often cost reduced). I have potentially better units but all of them are 2-3 mana higher and I'm simply getting overwhelmed. I guess I have to get a bunch of silvers to CC50 (or 55 if I'm at it anyway). Namely the two archers, the vampire hunter and the female pirate. So, maybe I can get past this map early-mid January. I was thinking about just buying the 7 SC all around buff and that'd get me past BSI but I'm not sure about BS2 and there's no point in wasting SC if I can't get BS2 done with it. So, yeah, back to the tedious and inefficient grinding.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I gave Base Scramble I several tries and failed miserably. I just don't have enough time to put down enough DPS, so I usually fail in like the first minute. I tried to ramp with Katie, but then I don't have enough time to make her presence pay for herself. I'm starting to understand why does every single video I find on the map use lvl 50 silvers
I managed it without silvers outside of a Dorca with a really specific pattern. But its been ages so I can't actually remember what it was anymore lol

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Correct me if I'm wrong, but part of the reasons could be not all your core units are at 100% affections yet, thus the lack of DPS. Sadly I have found that healers are just totally worthless unless at 100% affections. Of course this is largely true for most units, but starting out new means it'll be difficult to affection everybody so you need to pick and choose. I use plat soldier Lieselotte all the time, but she's still at 0% affection, because there is always something of higher priority from the never ending events.

I also suspect that right now your team is not quite there yet, so might need to be patient and lvl up some more, as well as affection core units. The Goddess buffs will give a nice boost, but only if you are close. If you are just getting blown out then the buffs won't do that much for you.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Updated tier list. Details in spoilers.

12/20 - Rosa added to A tier, Ur moved to B from C tier, Itsuki aded to C tier, Ralph added to C tier. Ur added to Majin viability chart. Viola and Loretta added to The Jury's Out List. Fixed up some errors.
Rosa: She's basically Raven with more utility when SAW. Nice stuff.

Ur: Probably deserved to be higher to begin with.

Itsuki: This unit will sweep quite well but the proposition of her tanking dangerous things in a vacuum makes me nervous. She also costs a shit load.

Ralph: Dolce, but for goblins. Let that sink in a little and you'll see why I put him a tier lower.

Viola and Loretta: Both show great promise, but at the rate we are going I'll be able to rate them like six months from now.

Last edited:

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They are adding new Challenges? What for? There is absolutly no reason to farm beyond Dwarfs vs Giants or to even do past 45th challenge if you really want to get that extra space. Are they going to rebalance those or at least add something worth getting to the new ones?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They are adding new Challenges? What for? There is absolutly no reason to farm beyond Dwarfs vs Giants or to even do past 45th challenge if you really want to get that extra space. Are they going to rebalance those or at least add something worth getting to the new ones?
-New Style Emergency Mission "Labyrinth of Evil Spirits II" (悪霊の迷宮Ⅱ) Begins.
+Missions with just charisma (no stamina) costs.
+Missions have Complete Bonus rewards such as Small Spirit of Blessing Falah (小祝福の聖霊ファラハ; Black-rarity), Cost Reduction Spirits, Black Armours, and so on.
+12 Missions in Total with Special Deployment Conditions.
++First 6 After Maintenance, and 1 New Mission Added Between Friday~Wednesday.

===========================

Well I'm not sure either , usualy Challenge is using Sta. But this one seems to needing Charisma instead?

Whelp , I dun really care
What I interested is the BA~

Last challenge is the 7 Sta , I once ran it 3 time
It did not drop the BF even with Cellia >.>
Phalanx2 is the best~

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I'm not sure either , usualy Challenge is using Sta. But this one seems to needing Charisma instead?
The one you quoted was the emergency mission,that will only use charisma, not the challenge quests.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I gave Base Scramble I several tries and failed miserably. I just don't have enough time to put down enough DPS, so I usually fail in like the first minute. I tried to ramp with Katie, but then I don't have enough time to make her presence pay for herself. I'm starting to understand why does every single video I find on the map use lvl 50 silvers (often cost reduced). I have potentially better units but all of them are 2-3 mana higher and I'm simply getting overwhelmed. I guess I have to get a bunch of silvers to CC50 (or 55 if I'm at it anyway). Namely the two archers, the vampire hunter and the female pirate. So, maybe I can get past this map early-mid January. I was thinking about just buying the 7 SC all around buff and that'd get me past BSI but I'm not sure about BS2 and there's no point in wasting SC if I can't get BS2 done with it. So, yeah, back to the tedious and inefficient grinding.
is how I 3stared Base Scramble I. Actually it was a lot harder than Base Scramble II for me. I 3stared it today because of your comment. Before I had 1star-skipped it to gain access to BS II.
Maybe my strategy can help you. The only silver unit I used is Pallis because I had no alternative (using Livre, whom you don't have access to, is kinda pointless). Fran and Sabrina from daily revival are both -2 I think and only four units have 100 % affection.
I did use Saria, but you can probably replace her with Iris and Iris with any other healer. As far as I know you do have access to the emperor?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is how I 3stared Base Scramble I. Actually it was a lot harder than Base Scramble II for me. I 3stared it today because of your comment. Before I had 1star-skipped it to gain access to BS II.
Maybe my strategy can help you. The only silver unit I used is Pallis because I had no alternative (using Livre, whom you don't have access to, is kinda pointless). Fran and Sabrina from daily revival are both -2 I think and only four units have 100 % affection.
I did use Saria, but you can probably replace her with Iris and Iris with any other healer. As far as I know you do have access to the emperor?
I got B. Iris with the ticket, so replacing Saria is not a big issue. Low affection and in some cases, low level might be an issue here, but that's fixable. And yeah, I have the emperor... on lvl40. Overall, this looks doable. I'll screw it up quite a few times with the intense micro at the end, that I already know, but it should be doable with what I have after a bit of affection raising and leveling.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Majin Advent Revival "Majin Bifrons Advent" (魔神ビフロンス降臨) Begins (Dec 22nd~29th).
-Revival Mission "Vampire's Counterattack" (ヴァンパイアの逆襲) Begins (Dec 26th 0:00~Jan 1st 23:59).
+Certain Mission Difficulty and Drops Modified.
-Gold Healer Alyssa (Alyssanta) Added to Premium (Until Dec 29th).
+Will appear again in the future.
-Monster Buster Skill AW Implemented (Lahti, Dolce, Rösel, and Ralph).

(Premium) Gold Healer Alyssa (聖夜の癒し手アリサ)

Alyssa (アリサ):
Flash Heal (フラッシュヒール): (s; range 1.5x; instant: heals all allies within range; automatically activates; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 10)
Full Flash Heal (フルフラッシュヒール): (s; heals all allies; automatically activates; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 15)
():

Original "Vampire's Counterattack Post":
Click Here!

Eden (エデン):
Rush Claw (ラッシュクロウ): (20s; intervals between attacks shortened; AS: 45; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Nightmare Claw (ナイトメアクロウ): (20s; attack 1.3x; shortens intervals between attacks; AS: 45; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
Energy Drain (エナジードレイン): recovers 2% of max HP with every attack.

Vampire Lords have a paralytic attack, and with Eden's skill, she can paralyse some very dangerous foes before they can strike her (i.e. Mithril Golem). Her attack speed and energy drain means that she can also restore her health to full against many opponents (she can solo Keraunos Nee-sama before she drops below 50% HP and delivers more damage than Eden can sustain in a single strike).

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

more limited run paywall units great

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on Dec 22nd Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-New Style Emergency Mission "Labyrinth of Evil Spirits II" (悪霊の迷宮Ⅱ) Begins.
+Missions with just charisma (no stamina) costs.
+Missions have Complete Bonus rewards such as Small Spirit of Blessing Falah (小祝福の聖霊ファラハ; Black-rarity), Cost Reduction Spirits, Black Armours, and so on.
+12 Missions in Total with Special Deployment Conditions.
++First 6 After Maintenance, and 1 New Mission Per Day Added Between Friday~Wednesday.
Revival:
-Majin Advent Revival "Majin Bifrons Advent" (魔神ビフロンス降臨) Begins (Dec 22nd~29th).
-Revival Mission "Vampire's Counterattack" (ヴァンパイアの逆襲) Begins (Dec 26th 0:00~Jan 1st 23:59).
+Certain Mission Difficulty and Drops Modified.
Subjugation:
-Subjugation Mission "Fake Monster Hordes" (偽りの魔群) Begins (Dec 22nd~Jan 19th).
+Repel the Doppelganger Invasion, and Obtain Fabulous Rewards.
Challenge Quests:
-8 New Quests Added (High Difficulty).
+Certain Quests' Release Conditions Modified.
Pick-up Summoning:
-Units Suitable for Subjugation Mission Until Dec 29th Maintenance.
Trading Post:
-Pupuru, Sedis, Akane, Hien, and Ryuryu Replaced.
(150 Revival): Vampire Lord Eden
(200 Magic): Archer Spica and Princess Louise
(70 Magic) Pirate Maurette and Avenger Zaram
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
+Gold Healer Alyssa (Alyssanta) Added to Premium (Until Dec 29th).
++Will appear again in the future.
-Monster Buster Skill AW Implemented (Lahti, Dolce, Rösel, and Ralph).
Skill Buff Great Spirit Rainbow Crystal Refund:
-Users will receive difference if they purchased her before Dec 15th Maintenance.

I kind of hope there's only an introduction for the upcoming emergency mission; if there's dialogue on every map, even something as measly as 10 lines means a total of 120 lines for the emergency mission alone (not counting the subjugation mission). If each map has the same number of lines as the 'Christmas Carnival' map, then that would be around 240 lines... Trying to be available at 0:00 every day this week, and then next week for the Gold Rush may be too much for me.

(Premium) Gold Healer Alyssa (聖夜の癒し手アリサ)

Alyssa (アリサ):
Flash Heal (フラッシュヒール): (s; range 1.5x; instant: heals all allies within range; automatically activates; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 10)
Full Flash Heal (フルフラッシュヒール): (s; instant: heals all allies; automatically activates; AS: ; WT: ; CT: 15)
():

Original "Vampire's Counterattack Post":
Click Here!

Eden (エデン):
Rush Claw (ラッシュクロウ): (20s; intervals between attacks shortened; AS: 45; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Nightmare Claw (ナイトメアクロウ): (20s; attack 1.3x; shortens intervals between attacks; AS: 45; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
Energy Drain (エナジードレイン): recovers 2% of max HP with every attack.

Phantom Thief Nanaly (Seven):

Voice: "Thief—!!"

Translator Note: Nanaly's name in Japanese is ナナリー (Nanarii), 'Nana' is the Japanese word for '7' so players suspect that 'Seven' is really Nanaly.

Decided to roll Pick-up Summoning 10 Times so I could get the 'growth pack' and then clear out my barracks for the Emergency Mission and Gold Rush events so I don't have to struggle with that nonsense. While there may be a 1.1x point campaign this January, or the possibility that I may win 10,000 points from the lottery, I haven't spent any money directly on this game for 2 years, so that's less than 400~ JPY a month if this was a subscription service. I'm going to consider this compensation for the work they've done up to now, and implementing a black ticket where I can choose a character I want.

That said, I only got one character above gold rarity on my 10th roll:
Echidna Onee-san is going to suffocate beneath sexually insatiable legal loli dragons. Now I can Skill AW Echidna, and give her a dps on par with Oracle Saria (crossing my fingers that second AW improves this class).

Don't know if anyone identified her illustrator by art style alone, since it's listed as not public.

Hopefully I'll get Kayou from regular premium next week (don't know how many SC I may need to spend to get all completion bonus rewards). Doubt it's worth risking spending any more on Pick-up this week in case Lapis shows up as a Black Demonic Summoner. Maybe they'll do Youko 2nd AW and add Inari to premium after they remove more redundant plat units like Nadia and Supura; the main thing I want to avoid is summoning redundant high-rarity characters.

2 out of 3 Complete ( ):
Anelai's the only one who knows who else I have.

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow, this is like the fourth consecutive event that requires item farming. (White Emperor, despite being a star trial, is like a revival for those that wanted Karma and/or Miruno) My SC cache is so low at this point that I'm just gonna stop at 900 cursed weapons so I can carry some SC for the Eden revival.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anelai's the only one who knows who else I have.
Not quite, Fingeria should be from that campaign way back. Good luck on acquiring Uzume in the future Petite. (not that you read things)

Santa Alyssa, thank you for being a gold instead of a plat. At least my gold banner record is pretty gold since it's not high rarity. Unless of course, Aigis decides to troll me again, then Satan Alyssa is a thing.

otoh, for veterans, we are kind of glad to see the majin revivals. Now I can go back and 15 Vespers, and give a serious attempt on Agares.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda don't like it~

It's a dupe unit.. just like what FKG did
Bride costume - Mizugi costume - Miko costume - Santa costume
6* into 5* , 2* 3* 4* 5* getting reskin into 6*

If it's AW route where it has different role , it's fine~

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fiores 6 fairys out from max and ive just finished what i wanted to do from the current event and just cced aisha her rise to power shall begin soon so very soon i cant wait

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My luck cycled back into good again. And I know someone who might kill me for this if he was reading the thread...

Last edited: