Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

"Hmm... I almost forgot that you humans have violent births. This ought to help that. Drink it," the demon woman said, handing Shiori a vial of a strange purplish liquid to give Anya.

Shiori nodded and poured the contents into Anya's mouth, and as soon as she's swallowed the oddly grape flavored drink down, Anya's pain lessened a great deal. It was still there, but nowhere near as intense. She then handed another vial, this one with a thick milky white liquid to Shiori to give Anya, and Shiori poured it into Anya's mouth, and the taste of it was bitter and salty tasting, the smell of it telling Anya what it was, being cum of some sort, likely the demon woman. However, it did have an effect though, and Anya felt the pain, slowly turning into pleasure. Sure, a little pain was still present, but her body felt intense pleasure coursing through it with each contraction now.

Over the next few minutes, Anya was able to keep pushing, and the demon woman helped her birth the first of her litter by Shiori. Anya might have been taken aback however by the fact that five more came after the first, giving her a total of a half a dozen little okami. Two of them were herms like Shiori, while the rest were less like her and more like Haruka and the others. These also had a slightly different skin color than Shiori and the others to, and was more of a chocolate coloring, rather than Shiori's and the others.

When she finally finished birthing them, Anya found the crying little okami already starting to crawl around a bit, with the little hermaphrodite ones being guided by Shiori and Sana up to Anya's breasts, where they drank deeply of her milk, her breasts having been swelling over the last week or so to produce the milk needed to feed hers and Shiori's offspring. The rest of the newborns got their turn at her breasts for some milk too, with the ones done laying against her or on top of her, resting after their first meal, their little tails wagging slightly in their sleep.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya didn't mind the first potion. It helped alot, the second potion though nearly caused her to hack it up when she realized just what it probably was, but she couldn't control her body that well and it did have a...helpful effect at least. Even if she was mortified that she was now getting off on giving birth!

Anya had been prepared to have more the one kid, but she didn't realize just how long it took to give birth to sixtuplets, and just how empty she would feel after the last of the children was pushed out of her. Though she shook away that thought. She was a bit surprised though to see two of the children being hermaphrodites. She guessed that she was strong enough to give birth to two new alphas! Something she took a bit of pride in for a moment. She couldn't help but be motherly to her children, holding them to her bosom as she let them feed, and smiling a bit at the sight of the sleeping happy wolf girls.

"W-Well, that was d-definitely an experience."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, two new alphas... amazing. You're very fertile, Anya. Once you're feeling better and able to move, which should be by morning, you should try and come find me in the catacombs. If you can. And if you can beat me, I'll give you some of the treasures of the lost peoples of these lands, and let you go. If you can't though... heh, well, I'll think of something when the time comes," the demon woman chuckled softly, smirking at Anya and winking, before she washed her hands off with some water that Haruka presented to her in a bowl, and then she left.

The little okami were all snoozing away not long after, while Anya recovered from the intense pleasure she'd received during the birthing process, having had an orgasm for each one she birthed. "How are you feeling, my beta?" Shiori asked, a slightly worried look on her face as she sat there next to Anya, with Anya feeling exhausted after that, but otherwise alright, and not overly sore either, thankfully.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sounds like a challenge." Anya said with a half grin at the succubus girl. Before flopping onto her back as the head woman around here left her alone with the other okami. The human taking slow, deep breaths as she tried to calm her racing heart down. "Tired, but that's it. That second potion, as...disgusting as it tasted, really helped. Though I guess I gave you some...extra competition in the future."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"That's because it pretty much is, Anya. I'll be waiting," the demon girl said, smirking at Anya before leaving.

"What, with the little ones? Bah, they'll know who their papa is. They won't try anything like that I'm sure. Not everyone remains here, and they'll head on to be alphas elsewhere," Shiori asked with a chuckle, winking at Anya. "Who knows, maybe when they grow up, which we do grow rather quickly... then they might try and make you their beta too, hmhm," she added with a smirk, likely making Anya blush with her words again.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya would indeed blush again at the idea of her own hermaphrodic daughters trying to turn her into their betas too. "T-That would be most inappropriate! Though...how long will they take to grow?" Anya actually shifted over and tried to rest her head on Shiori's lap, the girl feeling a bit...funny after the pregnancy and it felt nice to have her head rested like that.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, it depends really. Since you aren't okami, it could take longer, or not as long... we won't know I suppose until they grow up," Shiori said with a shrug.

Shiori would sit there with Anya, letting her rest her head for however long she wished, and not making her move, as she was still recovering from her birthing after all. With that, Anya could spend the rest of that day however she wished, with Shiori and the others caring for her and the little ones, who slept for a while, before crawling around and exploring their new environment and wanting to get into everything.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya couldn't help herself. Once she had recovered she would play around with her newly born kids. The okami seeming quite a fair bit more active then their human equivalents at this stage. Given what she had just went through she'd take the day off other then that though, when she wasn't playing with the kids she worked on repairing her clothes and shifting her bags contents around, trying to open up a free space for what she was planning to do in the morning.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The newborn okami/human hybrids were crawling up a storm, their tails wagging like crazy, especially when Anya picked them up. They hugged her, and clung to her, with all of them grabbing at her breasts halfway through the day, wanting more milk, with Shiori ensuring that Anya had plenty to eat to produce them more milk without any trouble. Anya found that her clothes had been worked on some during her pregnancy, by Sana, who was apparently able to use a bone needle and plant fiber threading to mend her clothing somewhat, though obviously nowhere near as good as she herself could with her own supplies, but it was the thought that counted, surely.

By the end of the day, Anya was resting with Shiori, while Haruka, Sana, and Hinata all slept close by with the children between the three of them for protection from any predators that might try and sneak in. "Since the great mistress has kind of challenged you to come to her sanctum in the catacombs. I suppose I shouldn't really try and stop you, my beta. Though, I would prefer it if you didn't go... since you are my beta," Shiori whispered softly to Anya, obviously not wanting her to go, and grabbing one of Anya's breasts possessively while they lay there.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya had such a good day with the kids that she didn't even mind the rather iffy patchjob her clothes had gotten, or the way Shiori was speaking as they were all drifting off to bed. As it was she actually couldn't help but blush, not just from the grope, and say. "W-Well, I'll have t-to come back out to get to the door s-so I'll see you again when I'm done down there. T-Then we can see w-what the future holds." Anya couldn't see herself staying here forever, but maybe she could convince Shiori to come with her instead?

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, I suppose. If you're going into the catacombs, you'll need plenty of rest. And don't worry about the little ones, Sana's got milk aplenty for them to drink," Shiori said, pulling Anya firmly back against her, the alpha okami fully nude behind her, and her cock pressing between Anya's thighs and against her folds under her loincloth.

The next morning, Anya woke to Shiori's hand on one of her breasts, and the head of her cock an inch or two inside of Anya. Looking over her shoulder, Anya saw Shiori was still asleep, and apparently moving in her sleep. The others were already mostly awake, tending to the children who were exploring some more, one grabbing the handle of Anya's axe, her being one of the little herm okami.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya blushed when she woke up to still having Shiori somewhat inside her, and couldn't help but rub her belly and wonder if she was pregnant again. That could be a little scheme by the alpha okami to keep her from leaving. The sight of one of her children trying to lift her axe made her laugh though, and she forgot about her momentary worry. Pulling herself off Shiori's cock and freeing herself from her grip, Anya would stand up and get ready to go. She'd wait for Shiori to wake up though before she'd blush and give the alpha a kiss of her own violation. "Don't worry Alpha," She blushed even further at using the title. "I'll be back!"

With that she would pick up her axe and leave, eager to continue her adventure.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Shiori didn't forcibly hold Anya back as she pulled away, shifting in her sleep a bit as Anya pulled away. Shiori woke soon after, and yawned while Anya got dressed. They ate a quick little breakfast, with the little ones whining at Anya for milk before she left them for the time being in the safe care of Shiori and her fellow betas. When she did get ready to go, Anya picked her axe up, and found one of her little herm okami gripping the haft of it tightly, being lifted with it, and giggling like crazy as she dangled her legs underneath her.

"Heh, she wants to go with you and show you her strength I think," Shiori chuckled, grabbing the little one and pulling her back. "She'll definitely be strong one day. And likely have many betas of her own. And funnily enough, her and her sister there are the first alpha children I've ever sired. I'm glad I met you, Anya," she went on to say, a look of pride in her eyes.

The others wished Anya luck in her attempt into the catacombs, and Anya was free to leave whenever she liked really, the steps leading down to the catacombs a mere few steps out of the door and to her left really.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Giving one last parting kiss to Shiori, a hug to the other betas, and rubbing the heads of her daughters and hermaphrodic daughters. Anya would leave, fully intending to come back and see how they all were doing once she was done down in the catacombs. Heading for the stairs she made her way down. Wondering just what she'd encounter down there.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Shiori returned Anya's kiss and smiled. giving her ass and one of her tits grope as she did, before parting ways with Anya for the time being. Moving down the stairs, Haruka walked with her a ways, and the stairs turned a corner at the landing about 20 steps down, revealing another 20 steps, with a door at the bottom. Haruka followed Anya to the door and wished her luck, opening it up and shutting it behind Anya.

"Take one of the lanterns there, they're magic, and always stay lit without the need for fuel. Just be sure to put it back when you return," Haruka said, pointing at the little row of lanterns.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thanks, see you soon Haruka." Anya said when the okami stopped at the door. The human grabbed one of the lanterns and strapped it to part of her axe for lack of a better place to put it that would let her use her weapon still. Giving the wolf girl a wave she'd head through the door, and on to whatever would be waiting to try to rape her next.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Heading through the doorway and grabbing herself a lantern, Anya strapped it to her axe haft around the bottom, and found the catacomb tunnels were rather wide, giving her ample room to swing her axe. Heading down the tunnel as Haruka shut the door, Anya soon found herself with a choice, as she came to a branch in the tunnel that went in three directions. From the right one, Anya could tell there was running water down there, though how much or deep, she couldn't tell. The middle one she could hear nothing, but there was a faint smell of wilderness down it. The left path had a sweet scent wafting from it, while the sounds coming from it were... strange, and she could swear there was a faint hint of music coming up from it.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya was rather confused by the way the three paths seemed to branch. "A party, a forest, and water all in the same building. This must be magic." She muttered to herself. Something was...off about the left one, so she didn't think to go that way. The right wasn't a bad option, but she couldn't really swim that well with her axe. So she shrugged and walked right up the middle, wondering just what she was going to run into down that way.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well of course it's magic, silly," the demon woman's voice came to Anya in her head. "Well, partially magic anyway. The tunnels were mostly already here. Made by the old peoples of these lands before they were conquered, but I added a bit of my own flavor to them," she added.

Heading on down the middle path after making her decision, Anya saw vines growing out of the ceiling and walls in some places, roots and moss along the floor. It was almost as if she were in a large forest of some sort, like outside the temple. As she made her way down the path, Anya soon came to a large underground cavern, with magic lights far above on the ceiling to light it, and immense trees growing out of the ground before her. It was a forest, under a forest, though this one looked much more wild and less tame than the one above, Anya saw.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"...Wow, you must have alot of magic power." Anya admitted to the deamon that ran this place, knowing that she'd be able to hear. She had to admit that she was rather worried about how much she must have to have a full forest like this all underground. Still, she wouldn't be daunted, and raised her axe to her shoulder in preparation for a swing. With woods as wild as this there was no knowing when something might burst out of the bushes at her.