Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

Haruka moaned aloud as her hand held Anya's hair firmly, though not unkindly, her fingertips brushing across Anya's head as her arm moved up and down along with Anya's bobbing head. "Mmm... such a good girl, already knowing your place. You love it don't you? Sucking me off, I mean. My taste... it's addictive. And your body craves it. Let that feeling deepen. Let your body sate that hunger it now has," Haruka cooed to Anya, where moments later Anya tasted Haruka's cum pouring out into her mouth.

Anya felt compelled to swallow every drop, and as the thick warm sticky cum slid down her throat, and her body was set ablaze with lust, as Anya felt her addiction that had begun to set in properly through the night while she slept. Anya instinctively knew that the addiction to minotaur cum was growing stronger, even as she drank down everything Haruka's balls had to offer, and as she finished drinking down the warm cock milk and Haruka pulled out of her mouth, Anya saw Haruka lean down and look her in the eyes, where she grinned, looking rather pleased.

"Good girl, you really enjoy my cock and my cum, don't you. It's okay to admit it, my sweet little oni matron. Besides, I'm going to make you a good and proper minotaur broodmother too, so you'll need to be getting used to my taste anyway, hmhm," Haruka chuckled softly in Anya's ear, nipping on her earlobe and giving it a gentle tug, before gently shoving Anya back onto the bed beside Karina, where she rolled Anya over onto her hands and knees, and hefted her up and maneuvered around, so that they were positioned just above Karina's face, so that she could watch Anya's pussy getting plundered by Haruka's huge cock, while Anya's slit was practically flooding with anticipation and an aching burning need to be filled by that huge minotaur cock and filled full of Haruka's cum.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya wasn't expecting Haruka to start cumming already, but she eagerly sucked down every drop of seed. She had already started to make a bit of a personal challenge to herself before to not let a drop spill of anyone she was sucking off. Coming off her nights with Karina and Kali. So even without the part of her mind that was telling her to make sure not a bit spilled she would have done so. Her throat working overtime to drink it down as quickly as it came, feeling the warmth spreading through her and making her eyes light up a bit more. Even as part of her realized she was getting more addicted, not that she figured after last night she'd get out of this without getting much much more addictive.

Finally though the flow would stop, and Haruka pulled back, Anya unable to keep a lusty grin off her face as she stared back at Haruka. Opening her mouth to say something, but her voice wouldn't come, instead her grin just grew a bit more in agreement with Haruka's words. A moment later Anya was on her hands and knees, her pussy over Karina's face. Aching with need as Anya couldn't help but wiggle her hips a bit to tempt Haruka to fuck her faster, while she dropped her upper body a bit. Her breasts pressing Karina's cock between them in a position that once Haruka started thrusting would give the oni girl a hands free titjob.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Karina's cock was sliding up between Anya's breasts, Anya felt it twitch, as Haruka pressed the large blunted tip of her cock against Anya's lower lips, before slamming inside when Anya wiggled her hips. "Mmm... so tight, little oni matron. I could never get tired of this tight little pussy of yours. It was made to service nice big fat cocks like mine. And that gets you really riled up now that you're coming to realize that. Aren't you? And Karina... she's staring at us, where we're connected. She loves the look of it. Can you feel how much harder it's making her, to see my big fat cock plowing you, her mate?" Haruka moaned softly to Anya, who would indeed feel Karina's cock growing much stiffer than usual, even as her pre was leaking out of her tip like a flood, and serving to lube Anya's large tits up to better titfuck Karina.

Haruka grabbed Anya firmly by the hips, and started thrusting in and out, hard and fast, her huge balls swinging heavily and slapping against Anya's clit, and each bump of them against her sent shivers up her spine. While Haruka fucked Anya, Anya could look down past Karina's cock that was firmly entrenched between her tits, and she saw Karina raising her head a tiny bit, so that the tip of her horn gave the barest of touches against Haruka's balls.

"M-Matriarch Haruka... I... I'm so hot and horny. I... I'm losing my mind. P-Please... I need a pussy to shove my cock into," Karina whimpered to Haruka, as a glowing energy emitted from the tip of her horn, before surging into Haruka's balls, where Haruka howled in ecstasy, as Anya saw the already large balls, began growing steadily... until they were easily the size of cantaloupes, and dangling down onto Karina's face, where the oni herm was sucking and licking happily on the minotaur's now even more huge balls.

It seemed Karina had lost control of her own engorging powers a little bit, or her mind was in such a jumbled mess from how horny she was, that she couldn't stop herself from doing this. Haruka didn't seem to mind though, and in fact she actually looked like she was enjoying the newly engorged balls she now had. Grinning down at Anya and Karina, Haruka started hammering in deeper into Anya, so the tip of her cock was kissing the entrance to Anya's womb, which was practically begging for the minotaur chief's cum. "Oh goddess yes, I love it. They're so big, and... s-so full of cum now that they're aching like crazy. If I cum now Anya... you're going to be even more pregnant than you already are. I hope you're ready to bear the great minotaur chieftainess a child too, along with the others that I'm sure you got in that belly," Haruka moaned aloud, and after only a couple of more minutes, Haruka exploded inside of Anya, this one a much larger, thicker load than any she'd pumped out the night before, Anya felt.

Haruka's cum spurted into Anya's womb, as the minotauress herm slammed inside of her one final time, and flooded Anya's womb with her seed, bloating her belly greatly within the first two spurts, and leaving Anya already looking a good nine months pregnant. Karina meanwhile came as well, her seed spurting out up between Anya's breasts, and fountaining up to slam into Anya's chin and face as she squealed in ecstasy. When she finally finished cumming, Haruka pulled out of Anya, leaving her seed leaking heavily from Anya's slit, and flopped back onto the bed, heaving a sigh of relief, before she reached down and grabbed Anya and Karina both by the hair, and guided them over to her crotch, and pressed their faces up against her now hugely engorged balls.

Anya, as soon as her nose was pressing against them, could smell Haruka's strong scent, which thanks to Anya's addiction growing stronger, and Haruka's balls having grown larger and more powerful, Anya could smell a much stronger scent now as a result. Anya's face was inches from Karina's while Karina continued to lick and suck happily on Haruka's balls, planting kisses all over the huge orbs, while Haruka cooed softly as she did, with Karina encouraging Anya to join her in the worshiping of Haruka's balls, with a simple look. From the look on Karina's face, it was blatantly clear that her addiction had grown as well, but Karina, while worried before, didn't look nearly as worried now, as her right hand reached up to stroke Haruka's still hard shaft, while her left reached over to grope Anya's ass.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"H-Haaa! I can feel it. It's so big, and so i-is Karina's. Karina y-your so slutty aren't you? T-Though so am I." Anya giggled, her insides adjusting to Haruka's size once more, rubbing her breasts against the oni woman's shaft a bit as she waited for the Minotaur woman to start fucking her in earnest. Her breasts sliding along Karina's body when Haruka finally did, her voice coming in moans as her insides were reshaped by the gigantic dick. Looking over her shoulder to see Karina's handywork causing Haruna's balls to grow even more. Realizing that was all going to be going inside her.

Not that she minded in the slightest.

Her voice lost as the fucking continued, her arms moving in closer to squeeze her breasts together further. Teasing Karina with her tits almost as if asking. "What, are my breasts not good enough dear?" Even as she was silent. Her insides clinging to Haruka's cock like they were a milking machine. Squeezing with each of her thrusts to pleasure the minotaur herm even more. Until finally she was filled with the deliciously warm semen. So thick and plentiful that she didn't doubt in the slightest that somehow, Haruka would have made her more pregnant. Wondering how it'd feel if she had Karina and Haruka cum in her pussy at once, hot and cold mixing together inside her.

Then Karina cummed too, and Anya let out a happy squeal of her own as her breasts and face were doused in cum. Leaving her happily dripping from her pussy and from her front even as she tried to lick off all the seed. Cleaning herself off just a bit before Haruka pulled out and lifted her by the hair. Pulling the half limp oni matron to her balls, which Anya didn't even hesitate to start worshiping. Right along with Karina as they licked and kissed. Anya playing with the ponderous orbs, and along to where Haruka's base met her sack and back down. Her horn starting to crackle with energy. Eager to make Haruka even more worthy of worship for a bit more. Bigger, more vitality, to breed them both senseless, and anyone else who happened to wander into Haruka's room today.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I'm only slutty now because of you Anya. Y-You slutty mate you," Karina mewled to Anya when the former human said what she did to Karina.

As Anya played with Haruka's balls using her hands, and her tongue and lips worshiped them, she could feel Haruka's hot thick cum leaking heavily from her well used pussy, which despite the vigorous fucking it had gotten, was still incredibly tight. As Anya's horn crackled with energy, she saw Karina's also doing the same thing, resonating along with hers, as Karina slid closer to Anya's face. Moments later, Karina's lips met Anya's, and she kissed Anya passionately, her tongue wrestling Anya's down dominantly, before the energy resonating between their horns as they gently touched against one another, suddenly surged out and down into Haruka's cock at its base.

Haruka howled with ecstasy as a huge climax washed over her, and her cum started spurting out of her balls, raining down on the two worshiping her balls, while Anya saw Karina giggling deliriously, and looking quite happy with this. After nearly a full minute or so of constantly cumming, Anya their horn energies surge downward even further, directly into Haruka's balls. The large soft orbs began to slowly but steadily grow in size even further, and Anya could only find herself licking her lips hungrily as they swelled further and further, until they were easily the size of watermelons, though despite their size and obvious weight, Haruka was able to lift them without it hurting her any, their horn magics apparently adjusting her body enough to prevent that from happening. The energies from their horns continued to resonate down into Haruka's balls, until they had swollen up a little more, and looked like even larger watermelons. Each one of her testicles was easily the size of Anya's belly now, from how full they, and her belly both looked. Haruka's eyes were totally glazed over with that dominant lust of desire, and she grabbed Karina and hauled her up with her strong arms, turned her around to face Anya, and shoved her down onto her cock, impaling Karina's pussy upon it.

"O-Oh goddess I... m-mom warned me about this, but I... I d-don't care anymore, it feels so fucking good. C-Chief Haruka... a-addict us to your cum all you like... I love it too much now to care anymore. F-Fill me full of your babies. I want to bear your strong children. Please, f-fill my slutty oni pussy up with all of your magnificent cum," Karina moaned aloud, squealing to the top of her lungs in pure ecstasy as Haruka practically used her as her personal fuck doll.

Within only three minutes or so, Anya saw Karina's grapefruit sized balls were slapping noisily against Haruka's huge watermelon sized ones, and Karina looked almost in a stupor of ecstasy. It was painfully obvious that Karina had lost herself in the ecstasy of the moment, her cock bobbing up and down in time with Haruka's thrusts. "Mmm... fuck yes I'll breed you good and proper you slutty oni matriarch. My balls are so much more glorious and powerful than your pitiful ones. You can feel it, right? How much more dominant mine are, over yours. Now come here, my balls are gonna wrestle and slap yours into submission," Haruka moaned in Karina's ear, while winking at Anya and grinning, where she rolled Karina back onto her hands and knees and started thumping her hips in and out, and holding Karina's legs spread very wide, which was allowing her balls to do just as she'd said they would do, and slapping heavily against Karina's, with each thrust from Haruka making Karina squeal as her balls were slapped repeatedly by Haruka's much larger ones.

Haruka was literally fucking Karina's balls into submission, and when Haruka finally came again in that position, she laid atop Karina, letting her huge balls blanket over Karina's, the heavy orbs smushing Karina's smaller ones against the soft bed beneath. Karina was letting out cute soft little whimpers of ecstasy, and Anya could tell that Haruka was nowhere near through, as she pulled out of Karina, and left the oni herm lying there pretty much completely defeated. Anya could hear soft whimpers slipping out of Karina's mouth every few seconds, before Haruka rose up onto her knees and looked almost menacingly at Anya, as she loomed over the much smaller human/oni, grinning as she did. Before Anya could do anything, Haruka scooped her up in both arms, and pulled her in close and pressed her lips against Anya's, making out with her, as she spread Anya's legs wide and wrapped them around her sides and back, where she impaled Anya's pussy upon her cock.

Haruka bounced Anya up and down her length like that for a good twenty minutes, cumming four times while she did, and making Anya cum half a dozen times herself, with Anya's sixth orgasm in that twenty minute time span being an immensely pleasurable squirting climax that nearly knocked her unconscious. However, Haruka's powerful kiss managed to keep her just on the edge of consciousness somehow, while her cum heated Anya's loins up even more, being much more potent in that regard than Sheila's and any of her subordinates had been the other day. "Mmm... you're still just as tight as before, you lovely thing. I'm almost jealous at this lust witch magic you have. But at the same time I'm quite pleased with it. Because you've effectively turned me into your goddess in a sense. Even your pussy is worshiping my cock and balls now, hmhm. You feel just how much it aches and begs for more of my hot thick cum to fill it up? But we minotaurs have our own powers remember, and I'm going to surge it into you, because you deserve it," Haruka moaned in Anya's ear, kissing Anya's neck before going back to her lips after leaving a hickey.

Haruka lifted Anya off her cock, where a veritable flood of cum started oozing from her somehow still rather tight pussy, leaking out onto Haruka's huge balls. Haruka pushed Anya back onto the bed, and positioned herself above Anya in the 69 position, with her huge heavy balls laying across Anya's face, and practically smothering her in her musky scent, that overwhelmed Anya's senses and sent her into a straight up heat of desire, where one of Anya's hands would not be deterred from fingering her pussy, despite the flood of cum leaking from it still.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya realized she might have made a mistake. When Haruka was in the process of turning Karina into a submissive oni bitch below her was when she felt the faint twinge of 'oooooh this might go a bit badly'. Not so much at Haruka being dominant, or even Karina's response. Anya afterall was just as deep into the addiction as Karina was at this point. No, it was instead at realizing that Haruka wasn't going to be anywhere near done even after she had fucked Karina.

And honestly, even as a bit of her was thinking this might have been a bad plan, the rest, the part that had been steadily growing since she came to this place, was cheering at that. Her insides practically quivering at the sight of Haruka looming over her after the minotaur had flooded Karina's womb with her seed. Lust glazing over the oni matron as she was picked up, kissing Haruka back as her limbs wrapped around the larger herm until a cry escaped her lips as she was filled.

Twenty minutes, six climaxes from her and four from Haruka. Anya's belly bloating out even as cum liberally poured out of her abused pussy. The last of both having sent the matron nearly into the land of blissful unconsciousness but she, with a bit of help from Haruka managed to cling on. She wasn't going to lose! She'd ride out all that Haruka could give her!. That was at least what her brain was trying to think as Haruka pulled out of her, her already tightening back up thanks to her magic. Anya nodding in vehement agreement to Haruka's words, before she found herself on her back on the bed. Her face covered by Haruka, her balls forcing Anya to close her eyes even as her nose was overwhelmed in the woman's scent, and her mouth opened to suck on them shamelessly. Filling herself with that musk until Haruka tried to force her cock down her throat, at that point she'd focus on the glorious pole of minotaur meat. Even as her fingers drifted down to finger herself, her lust nowhere near done yet.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Haruka's cock pushed into Anya's mouth again, while her balls smothered Anya's face in their musky scent, it was obvious what her words meant, that she was intending on addicting Anya even more strongly to her cum. Haruka bounced her hips up and down, steadily, building up the perfect rhythm as she did, to allow the blunted tip of her cock to bump against Anya's throat, before slipping down it. "Mmm... you've made my balls so powerful now, Anya... I'm going to give you a nice healthy drink," Haruka moaned softly, slapping her balls down against Anya's face, as she went.

After a couple of minutes, Anya got another belly full of cum, as Haruka came again, with Anya feeling Haruka's huge balls pulling taught against her body and trembling as they lay against her face. Anya was forced to gulp down drink after drink of Haruka's incredibly potent and delicious minotaur cum, practically chugging the thick but tasty liquid for nearly a full minute, leaving her nice and full, being as much as a good sized breakfast meal. As Anya drank down about half of the huge load of cum, she found her body growing even more hot and horny, and... submissive to Haruka's desires, as her addiction strengthened further. "You did request lots of cum, after all, if I recall correctly, Anya. I'm merely fulfilling your desires, and I'll even allow you to bathe in it if you like," Haruka cooed softly to Anya, thrusting her hips a few more times for a minigasm to start to spurt out, where she pulled her huge cock out of Anya's throat and stroked it a few times as four great spurts of cum shot out and landed on Anya's tits and face.

Haruka maneuvered back down and around again and spread Anya's legs wide, before she slammed home... this time into Anya's tight little asshole. Anya couldn't stop herself as she let out a squeal of pleasure as Haruka started rather gently thrusting in and out, while Anya lay on her back with her legs slung up over Haruka's shoulders. Haruka looked pleased, incredibly pleased to say the least, and she couldn't help but let out a moan of her own, as her cock delved deep into Anya's tight little ass. After a good couple of minutes, Haruka pulled out of Anya's ass and blasted another huge load all over Anya's ass cheeks and back, before starting to rub it in almost like lotion.

This went on for another hour or so, with Haruka fucking Anya in a variety of positions, until she pulled out of Anya's pussy after one orgasm that she'd been purposely building for a good twenty minutes, using her own hand to shut off her ability to cum. When she yanked her cock out of Anya, Haruka exploded while Anya lay in a piledriving position, showering her cum down all over Anya. Haruka didn't stop there though, and let Anya's legs flop down to the bed again, and stroked her cock a little more, as she pressed her cock in against Anya's mouth. Anya tasted Haruka's cum in her mouth again, as it spurted down her throat, and Haruka held her cock firmly in Anya's mouth as she sat there, guiding Anya who was on her hands and knees before her, to keep going, bobbing Anya's head up and down her length.

Anya was soon treated to another dose of minotaur cum, and she felt her willpower crumbling in the wake of such potent and virile cum. Haruka was systematically fucking Anya into complete and total submission, and it was obvious that she was, and also that her new and enhanced balls seemed to not lose any of their engorged size, regardless of how many times she came. Looking over at her mate, Anya saw Karina was snoozing peacefully, having been fucked unconscious a little over an hour before, and she looked like she wouldn't be waking anytime soon.

"Mmm... come Anya... let us take you to the breeding chamber. See if we can't turn you into a complete and total proper minotaur broodmother. Regardless, after you give birth, I'm going to fuck you into complete and total submission as my bitch breeder. I want everyone to see as I break your will to resist the addiction. My two servants that you saw last night at our table when we dined together... both of them are completely addicted too, just like you soon will be. I conquered them, just as I am going to do to you," Haruka cooed in Anya's ear, pulling her cock out of Anya's mouth before getting up, and scooping Anya up where she began carrying her out of the bedchambers princess style, with Anya's cheeks flushed very pink with arousal, and her hand unable to stop fingering her pussy.

Haruka stopped at the door, and pulled a rope hanging from a wall, and Anya heard in the distance, a loud gonging sound, as if to alert the entire town just as she told Anya. Anya was carried past nearly a dozen different minotaurs, two of which were Sheila and Bella, who couldn't help but grin. After a few minutes of not having Haruka's hot throbbing hard cock inside of her or at least touching her, Anya felt her pussy aching for it and she found her hand reaching down to finger herself some more, as the urge to beg Haruka for her cock would begin to slip out of her mouth as Anya was set down on a large bed in the middle of a large circular room.

After twenty minutes of near neglect by Haruka, who stood proudly next to Anya, while her cock stood tall just as proudly, but didn't touch her, and refused to let Anya touch her cock in that time, Anya saw surrounding them in a large ring of minotaurs, albino wolf girls, and kitsune. Many of the herms in the crowd of nearly a hundred, were openly stroking themselves, Anya saw. Haruka turned to Anya finally, as the large doors they entered through could be heard closing, and Anya saw Haruka grinning at her, as she climbed onto the bed and pushed Anya back, hefting her legs up and pushing her still painfully hard cock against Anya's folds, before thrusting inside once more.

"Now bear witness all of you, as I tame this oni matron's pussy. She shall be a minotaur broodmother this day!" Haruka proclaimed to the crowd, all of whom roared a cheer for Haruka, as the huge minotaur chieftainess began bucking her hips in and out of Anya's tight wet slit.

Haruka's cock invaded Anya's cervix, which happily allowed Haruka's cock beyond it, as it invaded her womb again. "The priestess shall bless your womb for us, and you shall be able to bear many strong and healthy children to us all," Haruka told Anya softly, leaning down to kiss her as Haruka snapped her fingers and a minotaur herm dressed in a belly dancers outfit strode over and offered a potion to Haruka, who popped the cork off of the small bottle, where she upended it and poured its contents out into Anya's mouth, and grinned. "Drink it all down, and you shall become our true broodmother slave, Anya. Embrace the pleasure that I and all of my people can give you. You know that you love the feeling that's been creeping up your body since last night," Haruka whispered to Anya after that, kissing her on the cheek after she'd drank it all down.

Haruka's hands took Anya's into them, where she entwined her fingers with Anya's, and pushed her arms down above Anya's head, holding her down as she began bucking harder and faster into Anya. It was as if she were raping Anya at this point it would seem like to any casual observer, but in reality she was truly making love to Anya, almost but not quite as passionately as Karina had. After only the first two minutes in, Anya came, hard... and after another couple of minutes, she came a second time, and then a third time not two more minutes later. The more that Anya came, the more she felt her body's willpower crumbling until there was naught but the faintest glimmer of resistance left within her mind, body, and soul. After ten minutes had passed, Anya had cum five times in total, and Haruka still hadn't cum yet. Another ten minutes passed, and five more times Anya came, while Haruka came not once. A half an hour passed, and still no orgasm from Haruka, but Anya finally faintly noticed something, a shining gleaming object on Haruka's cock. A closer look revealed that it was in fact a cock ring, to help prevent Haruka from cumming too early, and helping her build up a huge thick load of cum to breed and totally defeat Anya with.

An hour ticked by, with Haruka's fucking roughening up a bit, as she started plowing into Anya, and a second hour ticked past them before long, with Anya cumming a steady five times every ten minutes. By the first half of the second hour, Anya was in a true state of euphoria, as all of her orgasms bled into one another, and for the last half hour, Anya felt her orgasm was constant, but had hard spikes of intensity that struck every couple of minutes or so to indicate that it was an actual climax. Looking down, Anya saw Haruka's balls had visibly swollen to half again their size before leaving the bedroom.

Finally, after about give minutes into the third hour, Haruka suddenly stopped thrusting and buried herself as deep inside of Anya as possible, where her cock ring was released and she found herself swelling up again. After several huge long thick spurts shot into Anya, Haruka pulled out, lifted Anya's hips higher, and pushed into Anya's ass, and began inseminating it too. She gave a few thrusts before pulling out, and pushing into Anya's mouth, and forcing her to drink down nearly too much for Anya to manage, but she did manage, barely. Then she pulled out of Anya's mouth and started drenching every square inch of Anya's body, and as this happened, and Haruka finally finished up, Anya felt something within her completely snapping, as a surge of energies shot into Anya's body, and she found herself looking around with desire at every minotaur in there, especially those with the cocks. Anya felt... hungry... incredibly so, for minotaur cum. She craved it, desired it... wanted to literally bathe in it, and looking over into the crowd at the foot of the bed, she saw a group of minotaurs bringing out a large tub that was indeed filled with fresh thick minotaur sperm.

There was more than enough for Anya to completely submerge into, and Haruka lifted her up, cum still heavily leaking from her used and abused holes, and dripping from her body, where she sat Anya down into the bath, the incredibly strong scent of minotaur cum overpowering Anya's senses as she felt compelled to submerge completely in it, before resurfacing a few seconds later to see Haruka climbing in with her, standing before Anya as she stroked her cock, and the bottoms of her now huge ass balls dangled into the cum, but Anya also saw a half a dozen other minotaur herms standing around her easily within arm's reach, spotting Sheila and Bella both, along with four unknown minotaurs.

"They have been chosen along with me, to be your personal breeders. Though I'll get you first after you've given birth the next time. Until that time comes though, all seven of us shall pleasure you every night, and every day. Maybe not constantly, but to ensure that you remain completely addicted to our cum and don't want for any of it. You may also take a drink from any minotaur herm so long as are more than willing to grant you a meal," Haruka said to Anya, who felt compelled thanks to the now immensely strengthened addiction, to reach out and grab Sheila's and Bella's cocks gently, where Sheila reached out to grab Anya's head and push her cock into Anya's mouth, but because of the addiction being as strong as it was within Anya, it was unneeded, and Anya would happily open her mouth to take Sheila's cock into it.

"That delirious feeling will subside once the addiction has full hold of your mind and body. And once your cum bath is complete, we shall take you on this bed before everyone, and make you howl with ecstasy as they cum in and on you repeatedly for the rest of the day, while I go and see to Karina so that you both can be minotaur broodmothers together, hmhm. Though Karina will be a little different in that she'll be able to sire children to our women, as well. But she will become fully addicted too, just as you are now. And I know you're loving it," Haruka giggled to Anya, who did indeed feel delirious as Haruka had stated, with the incredibly potent scent of the cum bath nearly knocking her out, but her own stamina managed to hold out and keep her conscious somehow, though she'd likely suspect it to be a part of her addiction to minotaur cum.

The priestess walked back over to Anya after a good five minutes in the nice and quite warm cum bath, and nodded to Sheila and the others, and then to Haruka, where they all followed her over to the bed again, after getting Anya up to carry over. The priestess grinned at Anya and drew in cum on Anya's belly, ancient runic symbols, which began to glow and fade away after she completed the small magic circle after an incantation. Anya felt... fertile... very fertile, and almost in heat, even though she doubted her body could manage any more children within it, right now, because she knew that she was already heavily pregnant with at least a couple of children. Anya's hunger would not subside for now, and Sheila and the other minotaurs were all only too happy to provide her with a source of sating that lustful heat of hers, offering her their cocks, and presenting Anya with literally half a dozen twelve to fifteen inch cocks for her to take, and they would proceed to fuck Anya senseless in various positions while the crowd continued to watch and cheer for their new broodmother's awakening, while Haruka watched happily, letting Anya suck her cock after she'd drank down a load from each of the others, grinning as she did.

After Haruka's last orgasm, about five minutes after that, while Sheila and Bella were fucking her pussy and ass respectively from behind, Anya heard the priestess snap her fingers, and Anya's body seized up slightly, as the addiction took full hold of her body finally, and that last shred of resistance toppled, leaving Anya sexually broken by Haruka to the point that she knew that any minotaur that demanded any type of sex from her, would need only motion to her to get on her hands and knees and present, and she'd instantly do so without hesitation, and she found herself loving the idea.

[Anya has reached the final stage of minotaur cum addiction. She has -10 to all attack and defense rolls against minotaurs, and cannot resist their demands for sex, with that being an instant failure. Furthermore, Anya takes a -5 penalty to attack and defense rolls, as well as to resist any sex based attacks from anything other than a minotaur, but she gains a +5 bonus to deal pleasure dmg with her own sex based attacks. Anya will also automatically give in after only 1 orgasm in a battle, instead of 3, and is now a Minotaur Broodmother, gaining the Broodmother trait. This trait shortens Anya's gestation periods for pregnancies to a degree, and increases the amount of children that she can be pregnant with in one pregnancy, and also increases the chance for getting pregnant with twins, triplets, and so on, though anything after twins is still fairly uncommon... but not unheard of. Also, Anya will need to drink or take minotaur cum internally, either through her pussy or mouth, at least once every 12 hours, to sate the ever burning hunger for it, which never completely subsides, only weakens enough for her to sleep and whatnot. As a result of her burning hunger for minotaur cum, Anya is also always wet and ready when around minotaurs.]

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya eagerly suckled on Haruka's cock as it pushed its way past her lips and down into her throat. Bulging her neck out as inch after inch worked into her, until Haruka's balls were resting comfortably over her face. Leaving the oni matron happily delerious from the musk as Haruka started to fuck her throat in earnest. Anya licking at what she could as Haruka used her like a toy and soon enough flooeded her belly with seed. Anya drinking it lal down even as she realized her addiction was getting worse. Really she probably should have worried, but the addiction was doing a rather fine job of instead making her quite happy at the prospect. Her face turning into a rather slutty grin as Haruka pulled out of her throat and doused her face and tits with her seed. The woman unable to resist licking away at the cum she could reach until Haruka spread her legs wide, and a moment later spread her ass wide. Anya's licking turning to a pleasured cry as Haruka started to ravage her. Though unlike with her throat, Haruka didn't climax inside her ass. Instead she pulled back and shot it over the matron's back and rear. Rubbing it in and making Anya wiggle under the warm 'lotion.'

Position after position, for an entire hour left Anya covered and filled with cum already. The matron egging on Haruka further with her body and her words as she'd eagerly lick and suck Haruka's shaft whenever it came near her mouth, and couldn't resist working her hands over the minotaurs cock whenever it wasn't in her. Though soon enough she'd be in what seemed to be the last position for the moment. Haruka having worked herself up for some time, storing her cum and fucking her silly, until with a sharp climax from Anya and the minotaur, the matron found herself covered near fully with seed once again. Filling all the parts that had been absorbed or wiped off, and Anya found herself in one of her newly found favourite places. Namely sucking off Haruka's cock again. Right up there beside doing the same for Karina. Realizing this was another sign of the addiction, she only responded by bobbing harder. Her mind realizing that at this point it wasn't like she was going to avert the addiction, so she might as well revel in it. She figured that Sapphira was going to have to come rescue them anyways from the start. No way the minotaurs would ever not let two such hot oni out from under their grasp.

And honestly, submitting to these minotaurs for a while...Well it wasn't really a prospect she minded to much. This place really was getting to her.

Anya blinked a bit, and her bobbing paused for that same moment at the mention of the breeding chambers, and being a proper broodmother, and everything else Haruka said. If this had been the first place Anya had gone too, and she wasn't deep in the throws of addiction. She probably would have fought back agains the idea. As it was this was indeed not anywhere near the start of her journey, and she was quite addicted. So instead she shivered in anticipation at the idea as Haruka picked her up and she couldn't resist starting to finger herself. The idea of being conquered into an obediant little breeder by Haruka getting her engine reving so hard that she did indeed orgasm at the very words alone. Femcum mixed with Haruka's seed slipping down onto the ground as the chieftaness carried her. Her lust only growing worse as she saw the other minotaurs starting to watch, and her body was direly aching to be, even just at the least, tocuhing Haruka's cock. Anya realizing that if that was how strong the addiction was now, she knew it would only get worse. Maybe she'd have to ask Haruka to just keep her leashed to her cock...

Anya was slowly going mad. Dropped down onto the bed, and forced to watch every twitch of Haruka's cock, each twitch that should have been happening inside her. The woman's attention only slightly distracted by seemingly the sight of the entire village turning out to watch. Herms of all kinds, strokeing themselves almost in teasing to Anya as her body cried out for cock. Then finally the doors shut with a note of almost finality. There was definatly no going back now until rescue came, and she couldn't bring herself to care. Instead a moment later she was just caring about the feeling of Haruka's cock spreading her pussy once again. Anya letting out a pleased moan even as Haruka was making her proclimations. Her body opening easily for Haruka to ravage with ease. To push straight through into her already full womb and share the space with her children. Anya half wondering if they'd come out addicted to Haruka's cum...and nearly climaxed again at the prospect even as the shaman forced a potion down her throat. Well not really forced, Anya drank it down eagerly before Haruka had even claified what it was. The matron's head only nodding in agreement to Haruka's words and questions. The hard sex that followed pulling an orgasm out of Anya quite quickly, followed by another, and another, and soon enough Anya was cumming once every two minutes with regularity. Her mind breaking down as orgasm after orgasm imprinted Haruka's cock on her mind, the thought of being made into a minotaur's bitch becoming more and more appealing. To becoming a slave that was there just for breeding and being eyecandy. She hoped they'd still let her fight things but she knew that without help, or without Haruka or another minotaur coming with her. Anya wouldn't be able to leave the town. The need would be too great. This was where she'd belong for now. Being used as a cocksleeve for Haruka, and her minotaurs.

Anya only just barely caught Haruka's cock ring as she regained just enough focus to see it as she wondered 'why hasn't she cum yet.' Sometime after the first half hour. Anya's head dropping back to the bed a moment after as she had her answer and just went back to reveling in her near constant orgasms as one hour turned into two. Finally just as the third hour rolled over it would finally end for the moment. Haruka's ring coming off and a moment later the flood started. Her pussy, her ass, her stomach. Each one filled to complete capacity by Haruka's cum. Anya's ability to resist entirely destroyed as she knew she was hopelessly addicted now, and it was a realization that she took with a bright smile even as cum dribbled out of the corner of her mouth, only to be lost as her body was painted white from head to tow. Anya reveling in the heated layer around her as she was picked up and moved to a tub of minotaur seed. The girl unable to resist dunking her head in it, reveling in the feeling of being entirely encapsulated in the musky scent, the warm thick feeling. Her mind taking a moment to wonder if this was what it felt like if she was inside a minotaur's balls. Before she resurfaced to the welcome sight of Haruka stroking off infront of her.

Listening to the chieftaness' words, Anya would try to memorized the half dozen faces. Though she already knew Sheila and Bella. Knowing she was to be their willing cumdump and breeder. Unable to resist getting to memorize them a bit more thoroughly though, and reached out to start stroking Sheila and Bella, and a moment later found herself sucking off the former. Eagerly sucking it off. Then she'd get to know the other cocks that were her masters as she was moved to the bed. Filled and fucked in all holes as she worked her best to keep all of them satisfied. Though then she heard the shaman snap, and her body seized. The addiction taking firm root, and what she already knew became fact. Her mind knowing that the minotaurs had but to give her a lustful look and she'd present herself for their attention.

This...was going to be fun. She couldn't wait till Karina was in the same state as her so they could share in the fun. For now though she was focusing on pleasuring Sheila and Bella once again, squeezing her insides to make sure her mistresses were satisfied with her body.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The other four minotaurs there with Sheila and Bella were tall beauties themselves, fairly muscled, but not overly so, and above all they were staring at her openly with lust. One had brown hair that hung to the middle of her back, DD-cup breasts; green eyes; smooth pale skin' stood just a little over seven feet tall; give or take, and had a large foot long cock between her legs, with a pair of lemon sized orbs dangling beneath it. Another had shoulder length black hair; F-cup breasts; stood eight feet tall; was a bit more muscular than the first; had brown eyes, and her cock was a couple of inches longer and a little thicker than the first of those Anya didn't know; her balls were a little larger too.

The third of those had long red hair that hung to the top of her ass; dark chocolate colored skin, huge G-cup breasts that bounced and jiggled with every step she took; deep reddish colored eyes; she stood around seven and a half feet tall; she also had a large cock about the same size as the unknown black haired minotaur herm, and the same with her balls. The last of the four unknown minotaurs had long blonde hair that she kept in a braid that fell to the middle of her back; she had perky E-cup breasts; stood eight feet tall; she had piercing blue eyes; she had a killer hourglass like figure; and her cock was the biggest by an inch of those, being a total of fifteen inches in length, and her balls were rather large too, near the size of grapefruits like Karina's.

"Mmm... do you like it Anya? We'll make you feel really good," Sheila cooed in Anya's ear, giggling softly as she kissed her cheek, while Bella plowed Anya's ass from behind.

"Aye... I wanna make you feel good, as good as I can. The chief tasked us with taking care of all your needs, when she couldn't, and she tasked us to be your personal guards when or if you want to go out anywhere. So one of us will always be present to protect you," Bella said after Sheila spoke, grinning as she kissed Anya's neck.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya couldn't help but eat up the eye candy around her. It seemed that Haruka, or the priestess, or whoever had decided, picked quite a few beauties to be Anya's 'guards.' Tall, muscled, and well endowed to the one. Really Anya had to fight to tear her eyes from one onto the next, only to have to repeat the process. The sights of their large cocks and breasts making her start to tighten up even more around Bella and Sheila's cocks as the two continued to plow her ass and pussy in turn. Really, if these six, and Haruka, were going to be her 'owners' while she was here. Well she wouldn't quite mind if Sapphira took her time getting here to rescue them both.

The words she actually said though were a bit less eloquent. Never being a very good speaker while she was in the throws of passion in the first place. Moaning loudly before she managed to get out. "H-Haaa, I love it. Y-You girls are all so hot. I c-can't wait to give you all k-kids."

As it was, she was fairly sure, going by her increasingly gravid belly. That she was going to be birthing alot of kids soon, but that thought only brought to her mind the idea that she'd probably feel empty after that, an emptyness that would probably be best dealt with if it was filled near immediately after with a wave of minotaur children.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The minotaurs around Anya giggled softly, while Sheila and Bella both moaned like a pair of sluts as they neared their peaks again, with Anya feeling their cocks twitching within her. "Oh I can't wait for it my lovely little oni matron. I'm certain that you'll bring us many strong and beautiful children," the blonde one said, grinning at Anya and winking at her.

"Aye, my cock's just aching to feel the inside of that pussy. I'm sure I'll cum almost instantly when I push inside of it," the redhead said, also grinning as Sheila and Bella started picking up their pace a bit.

"Oh fuck yes... you two p-probably will. She's one of the oni lust witches after all, so even the... m-matriarch probably has some trouble with lasting for long periods of time," Sheila moaned aloud, where after a few more thrusts from her and Bella both, Anya felt them both slam inside of her together at the same time, where they exploded, filling her lower holes full of their hot thick cum, while Sheila pressed her lips against Anya's and wrestled her tongue down with her own.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya giggled along with the girls, as she felt Sheila and Bella flood her insides with their seed. Leaving her feeling happily burning as their warm cum spread throughout her. Keeping her body running with it's incredible feeling and properties. She didn't know if she'd want to even go a minute without a minotaur's large cock inside her, heating her up, but well, she could manage if she was just pressed up against one probably. She'd just need to feel it's texture against her.

Then even as she was kissing Sheila back she decided, if she was going to be a 'lust witch' maybe she should help all her 'guards.' Trying to spark her horn to life again as she looked to make her own body even more pleasurable for them for the moment. To make them cum inside her even faster and fill her up even more.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Logs from RP session over Jabber.

Mind Flayer: As Anya was rocked between the two horny minotaurs fucking her, and she decided to use her horn's lusty magics, she felt the crackling of energy zapping and arcing out from her horn, where she couldn't help but feel both Sheila and Bella grow incredibly hard inside of her. "O-Oh goddess yes... j-just like out on the mountain," Sheila murmured softly under her breath after breaking the kiss with Anya.

"F-Fuck... t-this is the power of an oni lust witch. M-My cock's aching so bad," Bella actually whimpered, her balls trembling against Anya's taint.

Looking around, Anya saw that her other four oni guards cocks sprang to full mast almost instantly as the arcing of her horn's energies crackled through their balls, plumping each of their pairs of balls up a bit. "H-Holy shit... that's some power there," the redheaded minotaur herm said, grinning a little as she bit her lip, her cock, along with the other three's cocks all dribbling pre down the undersides of their cocks.

Ranger9000: "H-Haaaah, and I can keep giving more!" Anya moaned out as Sheila and Bella hardened inside her and she could see the four other minotaur guards looking just as aroused. Her eyes traveling over their cocks as she watched them dribbling cum down to the ground below. Anya reaching out to try to wrap her hands around two of them, hoping to stroke them off even as her eyes shown with lust, begging the girls to fuck her harder. Eager to serve the minotaurs.

Mind Flayer: "M-More? H-How much more?" Sheila asked softly, her cock throbbing with need as she started thrusting some more, as the redhead and the blonde both moved in, allowing Anya's hands to grasp their cocks to begin stroking them a bit.

Their cocks, both of them, were extremely hot, and both were so hard that they had to hurt, surely, if Anya had to guess. It didn't take too much to get those two going, as their cocks throbbed with need, and before long the brunette and raven haired minotaurs stepped forward too, desiring to feel Anya themselves. "Our very own oni lust witch. The chief is so gracious to have us be her guards. Come girls, let us take her to her chambers that the chief had readied for her. We can fuck her silly there," the brunette said, grinning as Sheila panted softly, and stopped thrusting, where she and Bella started walking together, as one, and carried Anya along to another bedroom, with a huge bed in it, where Bella lay down with Anya's ass impaled upon her cock, where Sheila got atop, while the redhead and blonde moved in close to let Anya continue stroking them, as they held her legs spread wide to give Bella and Sheila the easiest target possible.

"Here we go, now let's fuck you full of our babies to go with the chief's that she surely has put in that belly," Sheila moaned softly, her large horse like cock plundering Anya's pussy for all its worth., as the brunette tilted Anya's head back and slipped her cock into Anya's mouth, and the raven haired minotaur pressed hers up between Anya's breasts, and squeezed her tits together as she began thrusting up between them.

Ranger9000: Anya knew she needed to help the girls. Just feeling their cocks in her hands she knew they had to be painful. Painfully needing her. How would she ever live with herself if she didn't do her best to help. Though soon enough the minotaurs moved her, bringing her to what was now her chambers she guessed? The bed looked super nice, big enough to fit anyone that wanted to sleep with her. Though for the moment she was much more caring about the feeling of the bella's cock in her ass, and a moment later, Sheila's pushing into her pussy. "Y-Yes! Fill me with your children. M-Make my belly super big with babies!" She managed to get out, before the brunette pushed her cock into the oni matron's mouth, and the raven haired started to play with her tits. Anya's hands still teasing over the remaining two girl's cocks, stroking them with as much vigor as she could manage as she looked to keep the girls just as pleasured as the ones fucking her were.

Mind Flayer: "Oh we will, my broodmother. We will indeed grant you all the babies you could ever desire," Sheila moaned softly, her hands reaching down where one teased Anya's clit, and the other tickled her swollen belly, as she hammered in and out. "Oh f-fuck I... I'm already cumming," Sheila panted, exploding barely a minute into her thrusting, her thick white seed filling Anya more and more, as her womb devoured their cum.

Sheila pulled out, and switched with the blonde, who mounted Anya next, her twitching cock and trembling balls looking so delicious that Anya couldn't help but try and lick her lips around the brunette's cock that was in her mouth, which made the brunette shudder and give Anya a nice dose of thick minotaur cum. Anya's free hand found Sheila's cock in it after a few moments, and she could feel just how hot and hard it still was. "Give us more of that horn magic, little oni witch. The chief told us that you can engorge our balls like hers. Do it, please... make us so incredibly virile that we can breed you every day," the brunette moaned to Anya, her balls barely touching Anya's horn.

Ranger9000: Anya moaned happily as her pussy was filled with Sheila's cum already, and as soon as she switched places with the blonde. Anya wouldn't hesistate to start stroking the girl's shaft even as her pussy was being filled once more. She could practically feel herself ending up filled with kids. So much she could hardly move as she grew the minotaur village further. Though then she caught the Brunette's words, and she took all the cum and lust that was pouring into her from the minotaur girls, and channeled it to her horn. Sparking it up as she sought to impart the same magic she had on Haruka on the minotaur girl, to expand her balls so she could fill her with even more seed.

Mind Flayer: The brunette cried out and suddenly a surge of cum shot into Anya's mouth, giving her an immense drink as her lust magics began surging into the brunette's balls, engorging them, making them swell wtih liquid lust almost. By the time Anya's surge of energies finished crackling into the brunette's balls, Anya's face was practically smothered by the large orbs, that were not nearly the size of small cantaloupes. "Oh goddess yes... s-so fucking good. They're so huge now, like the chief's... I'm so proud and honored," the brunette moaned, caressing Anya's cheek, as her nose was buried against the brunette's now huge balls. "I'm Rosa, by the way," the brunette moaned to Anya after a few moments, reaching down and hefting her balls up, before letting them drop again down over Anya's face, smothering her with the musky scent of herself.

Ranger9000: Anya drank down the brunette's, Rosa's, cum eagerly. Her throat working hard to make sure not a bit failed to get into her stomach. Even as Rosa's balls grew more and more under the effect of her horn. Until finally they were well, quite large. Rivaling Haruka's. Anya eagerly taking in the minotaur's scent, letting it work it's way in among the others as she was smothered by the brunette's shaft. While her hands continued to work off Sheila and the Redhead. While Bella and the blonde continued to ravage her lower holes, her insides squeezing tight around them, milking htem for their cum.

Mind Flayer: "Come on girls, let's drench her and rub it all in like lotion. make her burn up with lust. Then she can use those magics on the rest of our balls too," Sheila moaned softly, where they all began holding back a bit, their balls tightening up against their bodies, but their cocks refusing to give in just yet, and maing Anya whimper pleadingly with them.

After a couple of minutes more, the blonde whined at Sheila, who smiled. "Alright Sarah, fill her womb full of yours too, the rest of us can drench her," Sheila said to the blonde, letting Anya know that her name was Sarah, and then, moments later, she felt Sarah's cock pumping her full of her hot thick cum, before Bella pulled out of Anya's ass, and laid her cock up beside Sarah's, Rosa pulled her cock out of Anya's mouth, and the raven haired minotaur fuckin her tits pulled away too, where the remaining five minotaurs shot their cum all over Anya, drenching her completely from head to crotch with their cum.

The feel of their cum set Anya's body ablaze with lust again, and made her go into a bit of a frenzy of sorts, as Sarah pulled her cock out, and the group all sat back around Anya. "Come on Anya... lust magic us up you little broodmother slut. You want us to be able to breed you perfectly, right. So make ours bigger too like Rosa's. Maybe later on, we can conquer more sweet oni lust witches like you to breed. Goddess girls, could you imagine, each of us having our own oni lust witch? It'd be magnificent," Sheila said, giggling drunkely from the pleasure and lust as she ran a hand over Anya's breasts, while each of the others all took a hand and started rubbing their cum in all over Anya's body, like lotion, that continued to heat her loins up with desire and lust.

Ranger9000: Anya moaned happily as Sarah flooded her womb, a moment before the others pulled away and started to stroke themselves, or let her stroke them, until they joined the blonde in climax. Cum pouring across her skin, her breasts, one eye closing to keep cum from getting inside. Each place it touched was like a line of liquid fire. Burning her with lust as her body jumped under each rope that hit her. Moaning like a slut as she tried to catch some on her tongue before the flow stopped. Her front white with their seed by that point, her already pale skin made even paler by it all. As the minotaurs sat back. Sheila's words hitting her frenzied mind, making her shiver with pleasure even if she was being called a slut. Pulling herself over to each girl in turn, starting with Sheila. Her horn crackling as she kissed and licked at the girl's sacks in turn. Playing with them even as her magic did it's work. Her lust shooting higher and higher as the cum settled into her, rubbed in by the other girls even as she did her work. Eagerly making each of the girls into a near rival for Haruka in productivity. Though she didn't say it, she was thinking that her family would make a rather good series of lust witches themselves, but well, they were on the surface. She'd really need to go bring them down here after she was done.

Mind Flayer: "Oh yes, do it Anya... make them huge just like the chief's, like Rosa's. Do it you slut," Sheila said, reaching behind Anya and slapping her ass playfully, making it jiggle a bit, where Anya suddenly felt the raven haired minotaur burying her face up against her pussy, where she began eating Anya out.

At the height of Anya's pleasure from being eaten out, that's when her magics struck the hardest, and she felt Sheila's balls swelling in her hands, growing massively, and fast, until they were near the size of Haruka's, even closer than Rosa's were. Before Anya could pull away, Sheila possessively grabbed a handful of Anya's hair and buried her face against her balls, making Anya inhale her scent, imprinting it in Anya's mind just like the rest had been doing before. She then moved on to Bella who sat beside Sheila, where Rosa started eating Anya out now, the group taking it in turns as she engorged each of their balls with her lust magics, until finally they were all swollen large with their balls as large as Anya could make them for now, though she suspected as she grew stronger that she might be able to make them even larger possibly.

"Oh... thinking of bringing the family down here eh? Why not bring the minotaurs and oni and the others to the surface instead, to your hometown. Invade it, conquer it, hmhm... so many beautiful ladies back in your hometown that you could make into the best broodmothers, lust witches, and the like. What do you say, Anya, would you like to do that, or bring them all down here instead?" Ashra's voice whispered in Anya's mind, likely giving her the idea of doing just as she'd mentioned.

Ranger9000: Anya worked her way through them, each girl taking their time to imprint their scents into Anya's mind. Even if she was blinded she'd be able to tell them all apart now just by the scent of their musk. Though by the time she finished with the last of them she'd flop down to the ground between them. Not quite tired, but well, her limbs were a bit weak from her multiple climaxes as she had worked her powers over the girls. Though she'd hear Ashra's voice in her ear and shook her head. Responding in kind. "Noooo, not invade. Then that'd start a war probably, and fighting would come back here. Better to bring them down here peacefully, they'd come probably. Lots of land and everything. Start amazon human village, give everyone down here lots of people to find love with." Despite everything, she did consider those end results, broodmothers, lust witches and the like, as well, the results of love just as much as anything else. She did end up becoming an oni broodmother out of the idea.

Mind Flayer: "Hmhm... do you think you could persuade that many of them to come, to start an entire village? It'd be interesting to say the least, to see one. Do you want my aid in persuading them, hmm? Maybe even set up a portal or entrance to here from your hometown or something, hmhm. Ah the possibilities," Ashra chuckled softly, when you get to me, we can discuss it further.

"Anya... let us introduce you to the others real quick, so you know their names," Sheila said, winking at the raven haired one and the redhead. "The hot dark skinned redhead here is Penelope, Penny for short. And this dark haired beauty is Aria," Sheila went on to say, introducing the other two minotaurs, who both swooped in and kissed Anya deeply on the lips, tilting her slowly back down to the bed until she was laying there, and they latched their lips onto her nipples and began suckling.

"Aye, we like you a lot. And you feel and taste so good, especially your milk. It's already leaking out, hmhm," Penny said, drinking down some of Anya's milk happily, and making Anya moan softly from the pleasure as their cocks laid across her belly, still rock hard and aching for more of her attention.

Ranger9000: "Probably could." She thought back to Ashra. She was fairly sure she could convince her family and some of her friends down here at least. Though she wondered what the angel on her other shoulder thought of it, but for the moment she seemed quiet. Not to mention Alice was rather distracted with the girls around her. Especially as they kissed her, moved her and then started to lick and suck at her nipples. Milk leaking out of them into the minotaur's mouths. Anya wiggling a bit at the feeling of the cocks laying across her stomach, and slipped her arms down to stroke them against her. Letting Penny and Aria suckled away even as she pleasured her 'guards.' Her gloriously well endowed guards whose cum made her feel so good.

Mind Flayer: "Did you know that an oni lust witch's womb is special, Anya? Special in that they can maintain multiple pregnancies at the same time, for breeding purposes. So that you can get pregnant even more, the more powerful you grow with the lust magics," Ashra whispered in Anya's head. "Lust witches are akin to us succubi in a way, have some of the same powers, to different degrees. If Karina fucked me right now and bred me, I'd probably have a dozen little succubus oni at least, or just succubi if I desired them instead. Here, I shall grant you a tiny bit of control. Even Maria approves of this, because it's granting new life, and letting it flourish, even if all of those horny minotaurs with you would hold Feathers over there down and fuck her senseless. Hmm... you know what, Anya I have a thought. Why don't you help Feathers, Maria, and myself, create a new domain. An entirely new world, on a demi plane. It'd be much larger than where you're at now, and the other sanctuaries of wildlife can flourish even more there. What do you say, hmm? The other angels and demons that protect these sanctuaries out there would also agree I think, and it'd give us a chance to work together in something for a change," Ashra went on to say, trying to entice Anya into joining her little thing she'd just thought of apparently, as Anya felt her body tingle slightly with magical power.

Meanwhile, Penny and Aria were drinking heavily of Anya's milk, and after a few moments she could feel her womb aching for another filling, and it felt... magically improved, larger almost. After a few moments, Penny and Aria finished teasing Anya, and moved back, where the six of her guards encircled her, and sat there, waiting to see which of them she chose to ride, as they all presented their large thick cocks to Anya, openly stroking themselves to tempt her to them instead of, or over any other.

Ranger9000: Anya blinked at Maria and Ashra's idea. After blushing at Ashra's statement that she could have multiple pregnancies. Well, neither were certainly something she'd mind. Helping them turn this from just a sanctuary into a full blown demi plane? "That'd be a great idea. I'd be completely up to help!" Anya replied to Ashra, even if at the moment she was well, picturing the idea of spreading more minotaurs. But even under the haze of such strong addiction, she still had thoughts of helping the dog girls, nekos and onis and all the others spread too. It'd be amazing! Then she could go explore around it forever, get into more situations like this until she and Karina and Kali and Sapphira and Raven, Shiori, and maybe a few others settled down properly. She still had the last's collar around her neck afterall. Even if it had changed with her increase sized. Then her mind was taken back to reality though, as she felt her womb starting to ache, it seemed that yes, just having cocks nearby really wasn't going to be enough. Anya looked them over, before giving Penny her turn. Spreading her legs and gesturing toward the rather well endowed, and large breasted girl. The girl had been stuck sitting out, barring the little bit of teasing, for a while now.

Mind Flayer: "Good... good, when you arrive here with me, I shall ask Maria to come, and we can discuss it in greater detail. And you can bring... whoever you desire from your hometown with you. Friends, family, you name it," Ashra said cheerfully, sounding quite happy indeed.

"Oh my broodmother, you're so kind. I've been aching for this," Penny cooed, as Anya beckoned her over, where she immediately plunged her cock into Anya's waiting folds, where she quickly started thrusting in and out.

Anya started feeling her folds clinging to that nice thick minotaur cock, and her loins started cooling back down slightly. Yeah, it was best to have a nice big hard minotaur cock plundering her pussy like this. It's what it was made for after all, to have hot hard monster girl cock pounding into it, filling it full of hot thick cum, breeding it full of babies. Broodmothers are baby makers after all, Anya would realize. "I'm gonna... put another baby in your belly, broodmother. Get ready. All those magics are really making me lose my stamina, all of us are, I'm sure," Penny moaned in Anya's ear, before she exploded inside of Anya moments later, filling her full of cum even more so.

Penny didn't pull out, and immediately went a second, third, and fourth round with Anya, and managing to last a bit longer each time, and making Anya cum twice as many times as she herself did. Penny's fourth orgasm came, with her pulling out of Anya's spasming pussy, where she held her cock up to Anya's lips. "Here broodmother, drink it up. Get a taste for Penny's nice thick cock milk too. Yeah, there you go," Penny cooed softly, as Anya's mouth opened up instinctively.

Ranger9000: Anya felt like things practically slotted into place for lack of a less literal analogy when Penny slipped inside her. As the minotaurs cock filled her up it made her mind rest almost at ease a bit, her pussy aching less as it was filled by what it should be. A dick constantly inside her to give her more children. Though Penny didn't last that long the first time, seed flooding into Anya's already full womb, and Anya didn't doubt at all that it took. Even as Penny started to go again, the movements drawing a climax out of Anya as her cum filled belly bounced with each thrust, then another and another as Penny kept going. Her enhanced balls allowing the minotaur to make four orgasms, leaving no doubt that Anya certainly was carrying her child inside her too, and when Penny brought her cock up to her lips, Anya didn't hesistate in the slightest to open wide. Eager to drink down her guards, mistresses, owners, whatever they wanted to be called's, cum. Latching onto the tip and sucking down whatever Penny wanted to give her even as her pussy leaked a bit onto the bed, Anya wondering who would come next.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rest of the logs from Jabber session

Mind Flayer: Penny's cock spurted her last hot thick load of cum into Anya's mouth, but she didn't thrust in or anything, and simply let Anya's hands stroke her and coax every last drop her balls had to offer out. It was painfully obvious that Penny wasn't satisfied with only four orgasms, but it was equally as obvious that she was quite sensitive, and also wanted to give the others that hadn't taken their proper turns yet, a chance to do so. With that, Aria rose to the challenge and presented her cock to Aria, smiling proudly as she wiggled her hips slightly, making her large balls sway like a pendulum before Anya's eyes, almost trying to mesmerize her.

"Like what you see, broodmother? Do I get a chance to put a baby in your belly too, hmm?" Aria asked softly, thrusting her hips forward just hard enough to make her balls gently slap Anya in the mouth and nose, her scent coaxing Anya's loins back into action.

Ranger9000: Anya drank down Penny's cum until the minotaur would finally pull back. Working her hand along the girl's long length, and her tongue around the flared tip as she swollowed load after load of the delightfully warm seed. Finally though it would be the next girl's turn, Aria standing up as the girl stood above her. Anya's eyes locked onto the minotaur's swinging balls and cock. Though when Aria went to gently slap against her with her sack, Anya would actually catch it with her mouth. Running her tongue along Aria's balls as she teased them, filling herself with their scent to prime her pussy for the next round. Already starting to leak feminine cum as she demanded more. More that she was working on coaxing out of Aria with her tongue and lips until the minotaur would pull away to fuck her pussy properly.

Mind Flayer: "Mmm yes broodmother... that feels so good. Do whatever you desire, broodmother. I will pump you so full of cum that you'll definitely have a baby in your belly by me, hmhm," Aria giggled softly, letting Anya lick, suck, and tickle her balls as much as she desired, before gently pushing her down onto her hands and knees and getting behind her, moving very passionately and being very gentle with Anya, as she started to push into Anya's pussy from behind.

"Oh goddess yes, you're the best, broodmother," Aria cooed in Anya's ear, her balls slapping sloppily against Anya's clit and thighs, the leftover cum from the others clinging to them and causing them to slap even more noisily, as the strings of cum connecting them snapped loose and then grabbed hold again when they slapped forward against Anya again.

Ranger9000: Anya would play with Aria's balls for a while, eagerly licking them over and teasing them as she riled Aria up, but then she let them go. Allowing Aria to shift her around and put her on her hands and knees. The human turned oni moaning as the minotaur pushed into her pussy. The sounds of their sex echoing off the walls of the room as her cum stained legs and pussy slapped against Aria's skin with each thrust. Anya unable to help herself from trying to work her pussy, tightening her muscles rhythmically ,hoping to milk Aria even as her horn crackled again, rejuvenating her own body to help make her body even more pleasurable for the minotaur.

Mind Flayer: Aria moaned softly as Anya riled her up even more, and after she let them go and Aria shifted around, and plunged inside, Anya felt Aria's cock surging to an even greater hardness than before, where Aria gasped as Anya felt Aria's balls suddenly grow again. Looking down between her legs, Anya saw Aria's balls had grown to the size of watermelons, and resting on the bed. "H-Holy shit I... t-they're so fucking big now. W-What did you do broodmother?" Aria moaned aloud, her balls still amazingly able to slap against Anya, the heavy orbs, her horn's magics having an extra effect since she and Aria were connected like they were.

Ranger9000: "Haaaaah, barely know myself. Lo~ots of this stuff has unintended, but not unwa~anted side effects." Anya chuckled as she felt Aria's pendulous balls slapping against her now. "N-Noooot sure how long they'll last, so fill me up nice and good got it?" The oni moaned, continuing to milk Aria's cock for all she could, eager to see just how much she'd improved Aria's production and capacity. Even as she looked to the nearby girls, and her eyes held a lust that seemed to call for one to come and take her mouth.

Mind Flayer: "Oh I don't mind if they're permanent. Especially if you like them, my broodmother," Aria moaned, nibbling on Anya's neck and leaving a hickey there. "I'll not stop until my cock won't stand anymore. Hope the rest of you don't mind," Aria then said proudly, grinning lustily.

"No no hon, go ahead. You are going last, after all, pretty much," Sheila said, grinning as she sat there, while Bella grinned and moved over to Anya when she offered her mouth up to one of them.

"Don't mind if I do, broodmother," Bella panted softly, her sweat glistening beautifully on her soft skin as she pushed her cock into Anya's mouth, the delicious taste of the minotaur's cum and pre drenched cock almost as addicting as the cum itself.

Ranger9000: Anya eagerly took in Bella's cock, even as Aria continued to slam into her pussy, those large balls bouncing against her legs and her body, making Anya moan a little bit each time, sending vibrations through Bella's cock as the girl worked her tongue around Bella's shaft. Reaching out with one hand to tease at the girl at her front's balls as well. Anya practically in heaven as she was spitroasted by the two minotaurs. Pushing her body forward and back against each thrust to make them both feel even more pleasure as she wondered just how great this would be once Karina was here to join in too.

Mind Flayer: Bella moaned as Anya's mouth surrounded her cock, looking quite eager and happy to give Anya a nice taste of her cock as she thrust in a little bit, but mostly just let Anya set the pace for the blowjob, while Aria plowed her from behind, already cumming her first huge load into Anya's womb, packing it more and more full. The other minotaurs all moved in and started caressing Anya's body all over, groping her breasts, her ass, rubbing their cocks against her while her hands held Bella's cock and or balls. After a couple of minutes, Anya had Sheila's and Sarah's cocks in her hands, while Penny was positioned under Anya with her cock between Anya's tits, that were bouncing and sliding up and down Penny's length with each thrust of Aria's hips, and Rosa was plundering Anya's tight little ass now.

The six minotaurs continued to fuck Anya like this, for the next little while, making her cum quickly with the combined pleasure of having so many hot hard minotaur cocks in and on her at once. Anya could only imagine that Karina was receiving the same treatment right now with another half a dozen minotaurs. The minutes bled into an hour, and during that hour all but Aria switched positions, with her pretty much still unable to, after Anya's horn had glowed and zapped again uncontrollably, and her poor balls grew even larger and heavier, while the others grew larger again too, weighed down to near watermelon sizes themselves.

"O-Oh fuck, Anya... you... evil little witch. You can't get enough of our cum, can you. We'll give you everything we got, my lovely broodmother," Sheila said, grinning down at Anya as her cock erupted along with all the rest of the minotaurs cocks, as their balls all engorged to near watermelon size, or in Aria's case, grew even larger than your average watermelon size.

After that, the first hour bled into another hour, with Anya drenched in cum by the end of the second hour, yet the minotaurs were far from through, and Anya was loving every last fucking second of it, literally every last Fucking second. The third hour, Aria's balls finally began to shrink again, just a little bit though, while the others continued to switch around their positions, playing musical Anya pretty much, and continuing to soak her in their hot fresh cum, the scent of which was really starting to lull Anya into a bit of a daze with its pwerful scent.

After the third hour was passing into the fourth hour, Aria's balls had finally drained enough to shrink back down to match the others, and she switched with Sarah, who took Anya's pussy for the rest of that hour, before switching off to Bella for the first half of the fifth hour, and Bella switched to Rosa for the second half of the fifth hour, and after that they continued switching every half hour, until they had reached a total of 10 full hours of near constant fucking, leaving Anya completely drenched in cum, inside and out, her womb full to bursting as their semen could almost be felt invading her ovaries and sieging the womanly forts to the ground in a manner of speaking. A little mental image formed in Anya's head when the minotaurs were lying exhausted around her, that their sperm which were in the form of miniature minotaur herms had completely conquered all of her eggs that were in the form of tiny oni and human Anya's, and were simply waiting for room in her womb to be made to fertilize the rest of her eggs as they put the little minature versions of Anya into little collars with leashes and tied them to miniature king sized beds, and were fucking them all into complete and total submission.

The minotaur guards after it was all over finally had their balls shrink back down to mostly normal sizes, though slightly larger than they'd started out at, with Sheila and Aria being the only ones still awake, while the rest snored softly around Anya. "I hope that we made you feel good, broodmother. And that you're pleased," Sheila said softly, while Anya felt... quite exhausted herself, but almost a little invigorated thanks to the lust and pleasure her body had all but fed on in a way. Anya had even managed to retain most of her senses throughout the entire 10 hour marathon, and she'd had so many orgasms that she'd lost count, though in reality it was near enough to 300-400 all told, give or, and her pussy ached, quite sore from the pounding it had taken, but thanks to her being a half blooded oni now, her body was much more resilient than before, and despite the ache, she knew that she could have even more sex if she desired, but it was clear her guards were much too tired to keep going.

"Aye, I hope you're pleased too, broodmother. I think all six of us would really like to keep going, for you, but even we need a break, despite your magics. If you like, you can take a bath, and... there's potions of our cum in the drawers on the bedside tables. Always keep at least one with you to sate your desires for minotaur cum. It helps with the addiction when you don't have any of us around, or any of us are too tired to sate that hunger. But goddess, after ten hours, I'd think that you had enough to laste you until we wake back up at least," Aria said, sighing softly and looking fully satiated for now, and she also giggled a little as she snuggled up beside Anya, kissing her on the cheek and groping one of Anya's breasts.

Ranger9000: 10 hours of glory, utter, absolutely amazing, sexually perfect glory. Everything from the minotaurs fucking her for hours on end, to the mental images that came to her. The picture of Karina going through much the same a room or so over, the images of seeing her eggs being dragged into submissive slavery by a horde of miniature minotaurs. All of it drove her insane. Indeed at both those mental images the girl climaxed. Adding to her count in the literal hundreds. The girl somehow still awake and well, able to determine the room around her despite them all. She had to thank her new body, if she'd still been human she'd have probably broken completely from this. And to say the least, she was quite satisfied for the moment. Cum dripping out of her pussy and ass, and her insides completely clogged with it. Really it'd take her body some time to break this down at the least. So she'd lean back. Snuggling her head up against the side of Sheila's cock, occasionally licking it just to tease the girl, seemingly intent to sleep in the scent, and letting Aria tease over her. "Mmmm, that was great girls. Do~on't worry about that. I can't believe my magic kept us going tha~at long, and I'm fine with letting this sit on me till tomorrow. For now, let's just settle in. We can bathe in the morning..."

Mind Flayer: "Mmm... that feels really good Anya. Keep going and I'll give you another nice big drink to gulp down, hmhm," Sheila giggled lustily, letting Anya keep kissing her cock and balls, the former of which rose back to a little more than half mast, somehow. "F-For you broodmother, I could get hard again if you desire it," Sheila cooed softly, reaching down to her obviously sore cock and stroking it a few times to finish getting it to full mast, and dribbling her pre for Anya to slurp and lick on as she dozed off.

Aria meanwhile gently lifted Anya's right leg and rolled Anya over so she could get up behind her and spoon up behind her, where she then gently guided her barely half hard cock to push it back inside of Anya. "There we go broodmother. I shall keep your pussy nice and warm for the night for you. And prevent all that cum from leaking out. Need to let all those little eggies absorb all our semen so that you'll get nice strong and healthy babies. Ahh... my broodmother's pussy is the best, please milk it through the night, my lovely, beautiful broodmother. I'll give you lots more cum while we sleep," Aria cooed in Anya's ear, making her shudder as she felt Aria's cock pushing back into her gently, where she slid it in up to her hilt and Anya felt she'd like to instinctively squeeze that nice thick cock as Aria nuzzled and spooned up behind her, holding her close and letting Anya use her left arm as a pillow, propping the pillow that Sheila passed down to them to Anya had plenty of neck support and whatnot to be comfortable.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Smaller set of logs from last night's session we had been doing.

Ranger9000: Anya was quite happy to fall asleep with Aria's cock in her pussy. Keeping her nice, warm, sated, throughout the night as she settled against the two minotaurs. Cum leaking out of all her holes, and well, off her skin. As she settled off into the land of dreams. Dreaming of a future where the demi plane idea was real.

Mind Flayer: As Anya fellt asleep in Aria's embrace and fell asleep, she did indeed dream of the demi plane, and saw her mother and sisters all in her home town, which had been completely moved as per Ashra's suggestion. Many of Anya's friends were also around, and she saw that all of the people there were... quite happy. She saw quite a few oni and minotaurs around too, along with displacer nekos and okami, all of whom had towns not too far away, her hometown having been moved to the demi plane and being positioned in between all of the other fours territory, being the largest community around by far in one place. It looked... almost like paradise in a way, because her people were more technologically advanced to a degree than the rest, and had brought many farming techniques into the demi plane with them that nobody else had, which was allowing them all to flourish quite well to say the least.

At one point in her dream, Karina smiled at Anya as she appeared beside her, and wrapped an arm around her while looking down at three young little oni girls, all walking with Karina and waving to Anya when they saw her. They had Karina's and Anya's looks somewhat, so it was easy to tell that they were their children. One was a good six years old, one a year younger than her, and the last was just a tiny little three year old who was between her bigger sisters, both of her hands in one of theirs.

The next morning, Anya woke with a bit of a start, and found herself still pressed in against Aria from behind, while in front of her, she had Penny snuggled up there, keeping her nice and warm. They were all already awake it seemed, and smiled at Anya when she opened her eyes to look down at them. "Hello there broodmother. Did you sleep well? You certainly slept in, that's for certain," Penny asked her, one hand reaching down to grope Anya's ass.

Ranger9000: Anya half wished the dream hadn't ended. It was a great dream, and she couldn't help but blush at the sight of all her children with Karina. They were all so adorable, and well, it was a bit embarrassing to think she had so many. Now though she was awake again, and blinked as the others stared down at her. "Ho~ow," She yawned. "How long I was I asleep?"

Mind Flayer: "A good ten hours or so at least," Penny replied, gently kissing Anya on the cheek, while Aria who was still behind her, started to shift around a little bit, which caused her cock that was inside of Anya to also shift around a bit, causing Anya to moan in response.

"Mmm, still so tight, even though I was inside all night long. That's a broodmother for you, and an oni lust witch. I'm really glad that we were able to find you, broodmother. You're amazing," Aria cood softly in Anya's ear, before slowly sliding her cock out. "Now we must get you cleaned up, broodmother. Else you'll get sick from not being clean," she added after a few moments.

Ranger9000: "It's all the exercise, and 'training' it keeps me tight!" Anya chuckled as she wiggled against Aria in turn. Teasing the minotaur back before she looked down at herself, and said. "Yeah, I think I probably need a bath. You girls certainly covered me with a lot of cum."

Mind Flayer: "Well it's insane just how tight you can stay, hmhm. I love it... as do we all," Aria cooed softly, before squeezing one of Anya's breasts and making her coo again before they all got up and headed for the baths, a real one this time, and not a cum bath like the afternoon before.

"Come on in," Sheila called from in the bath, Anya's other four guards aside from Aria and Penny already in there, waiting it seemed, and all of them were holding loofahs, sponges, and soap.

Ranger9000: Anya blushed at Aria's words. "Well, I've got so much stuff stacking up in my favour. It's not that surprising." She chuckled, before they headed off to the baths, and she didn't need to be told twice as she slipped into the water. Sighing with pleasure at the feeling of the water around her as she looked to the guards. "Oooooh, do I get to be washed off too?"

Mind Flayer: "What do you think, hmm?" Bella asked with a grin as she and Sarah both pulled Anya down into the waters with them by either hand, and she soon found herself sitting in Sheila's lap, facing outward.

The large minotaur's cock was already fully erect as Anya sat on top of it, with the head of Sheila's large cock pressing against her bellybutton as the others aside from Aria and Penny started gently scrubbing Anya's body clean, not seeming to be too distracted with her naked body.

Ranger9000: Anya couldn't help but rub Sheila's cock between her thighs even as the girls cleaned her. The heavily pregnant woman unable to resist sighing in bliss at the pampering, it was great.

Mind Flayer: The bathing continued as Anya sat there, the sponges and loofahs finally starting to go across her breasts and down near her inner thighs. "Hmhm... someone's really enjoying herself," Sheila chucked softly as her hands gently lifted Anya's breasts so the others could clean under them, making herself into Anya's personal hand bra of sorts.

After a couple of minutes of scrubbing Anya clean, leaning back against Sheila in the process, Anya found the others all moving up around her, not with lust filled eyes though from the looks of it. It seemed that they merely wished to touch her, as their hands caressed her all over. "Broodmother, do you wish for something to eat? We have orders from the chief to see to your every desire, be it food, sex, or what have you," Bella asked Anya softly.

Ranger9000: Anya blinked, she actually hadn't even considered if she was hungry or not. Before deciding she was. "Yeah, some food could be good. As good as all you girl's cum tastes, I don't think I can live solely off that can I?" The now clean girl chuckled. Letting Sheila cup her breasts to her hearts content for the moment, along with everyone else. It did feel a bit strange to be in the center of so much attention though.

Mind Flayer: "No... that would be a bad idea. I mean our cum can provide plenty of the nutrients and whatnot that you need to live, but not all of them," Sheila replied softly, grinning as she sat there with Anya still in her lap.

After they finished washing Anya up a few minutes later, Anya was helped as she dried off, and then Sheila set her down and let Anya walk along with her and the others as they headed for the dining hall. When they arrived, Anya saw that Karina was already there, sitting at a dais with a half a dozen other minotaurs, four of which had huge G-cup to H-cup breasts, and two that had only DD-cup to E-cup breasts in proportion to a minotaur's average sizes. The huge breasted ones were only six to seven feet tall, rather than the incredibly tall and strong looking ones Anya had with her, making it a little obvious that they were purely female minotaurs.

Karina was blushing a little bit from the looks of it too, as she sat there, upon spotting Anya, looking a bit embarrassed for Anya to see her there like that. It seemed though that Karina had worked up quite the appetite though from the looks of it, as she had half a ham on her dais on a large platter for her and the minotaurs with her to share. Sheila led Anya over to another dais on the other side of Sheila's high seat at her large table, where another half a ham was at, along with a variety of other foods that had been cooked, and the smell of it all was making Anya's stomach growl hungrily, as she'd missed dinner the day before.

Ranger9000: Anya waved to Karina, she looked like she was doing well. Even if she seemed to have a collection of entirely girls with her. Made Anya a little bit jealous. Not enough to ruin her mood though, and she didn't look embarrassed as she started to eat her ham. Eating all the food she could manage really. She was so hungry! She had just forgotten about it in all the fun of the last night. Biting into it eagerly, she'd call out over to Karina. "How was your night?"

Mind Flayer: Sheila and Bella piled up Anya's place with loads of food on it, and when she called over to Karina, her dais actually only a few feet from Anya's, as they were both a little behind Haruka, to either side, Karina blushed again. "I-It was good... l-lots of sex. S-So much my cock's aching... but a good ache," Karina replied softly, in her more timid voice.

Ranger9000: Anya nodded. "I could give you a little jump of magic and get you all better again!" Anya joked.

Eating away at the food Sheila and Bella gave her. Eating down everything as she packed in more calories then she probably had in a long time. Had to make up for all the energy she lost over the last night and a bit.

Mind Flayer: "O-Oh no, I'm just fine hon, I'm just a little sore is all. T-This lot really know how to keep a cock hot and hard, t-to say the least," Karina replied, blushing a bit more, though not in embarrassment this time, though more of lust or pleasure.

"Hmhm... so Anya... do you feel well today?" Haruka asked Anya with obvious concern, though she seemed to trust that her guards hadn't don't anything wrong to Anya, or gone too roughly.

Ranger9000: Anya chuckled at Karina's words. She'd have to talk to the minotaurs to learn their secrets! Though apparently she was pretty good too so well, she wouldn't ask too much. Though she'd turn to Haruka when the girl asked her. "Yeah I feel pretty good. Fairly sure I'm like...pregnant twenty times over."

Mind Flayer: "Hmhm, well I'd be amazed if you weren't, to be honest. Anyway though... let's get you all stuffed full of food now, rather than cum. I'm sure that despite the fact that you'd love nothing more than to suck every minotaur cock in here off, you'd much rather devour that food in front of you," Haruka replied with a wink.

"Would you like some cake after you've finished your meal? We trade with some of the jungle tribes to procure cocoa beans to make chocolate cake and whatnot," Penny asked Anya, lifting the lid off a large plate that she had noticed but hadn't looked at yet, and spotted a large chocolate cake with some vanilla frosting pon top of it.

Ranger9000: "Yeah, still need to eat afterall! Though jungle tribes? There is a jungle near these mountains?" Anya asked as she finished off her food and started to attack the cake as well. She hadn't had a cake in a long, long, looooong time. Or was it at Sapphira's? She couldn't quite remember.

Mind Flayer: "There's one in the next area past these mountains. To the northeast. There's some panther like nekos that live in there that cultivate them and trade with everyone else for them. We give them lots of ice and metals, since their jungles are usually quite warm and whatnot," Aria answered Anya's question, Penny slicing Anya a large piece of the chocolate cake off to eat.

"Eat as much as you like broodmother. We don't mind, and we can eat any leftovers you might have of it," Penny said, winking at Anya as she got a piece for everyone else as well.

Ranger9000: Anya nodded, made sense. If she lived in a super hot jungle she'd want ice too. Though she did feel a bit bad about how much she was eating. So she'd start to slow down a bit. Not to mention she needed to not get fat! She was still a fighter even if she was currently taking a bit of an extended sabbatical as a broodmother.