Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

When Anya next woke, she was in her alpha's embrace, though the knot was no longer inside of her thankfully, leaving Anya to be able to get up at least to a sitting position. It didn't take long for the alpha to notice this, and Anya got a love bite on her neck again, and Anya noticed that she was under a nice thick blanket to keep her warm. Looking to the side of the bedding, Anya saw her belongings all together, one of the other betas trying to lift the axe and wield it, but being unable to do so as effectively as Anya had been able to.

"Ah, my new beta is awake," her alpha said softly in Anya's ear, licking it after speaking.

Anya felt something around her neck, that wasn't there before, and reaching up she felt a collar around her neck, and looking at the other beta swinging her axe around, she noticed that she had a collar around her neck too, though it wasn't meant to be cruel from the looks of it and she didn't mind it obviously.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya was quite surprised to find herself waking up under a blanket. Having expected to like, wake up in a collar and leash or something. Then her rational side remembered why she would have to worry about waking up with those accessories, and she bolted upright.

She didn't actually notice the Alpha was there until the wolf woman was nibbling on her neck. "Wait! I didn't agree to anything! Her reaction and words might have been more violent if she wasn't still tired and didn't still feel like the Alpha's cock was buried inside her even if it wasn't.

Then she noticed that she did indeed have a collar around her neck as she felt it shifting against her skin when she sat upright. Feeling it with her hands she muttered. "Ahh, there is the collar...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, yes there is a collar. I must have it there to let the others in here know whom you belong to," her alpha chuckled softly, rubbing one hand across Anya's belly. "Besides, as long as I was knotted with you, there's no way you aren't pregnant after all," she added with a grin.

The one beta that was holding Anya's axe looked down as Anya spoke, and knelt next to her, reaching out to rub her belly too, while Anya noticed that she was naked. A few moments later, Anya saw one of the other betas come in, and set a set of leather loincloth clothing. "Here... beta, you should wear these," that other beta said, smiling softly, while the one swinging Anya's axe around smiled. "You've got such a big weapon. How do you wield it?" the one with her axe said.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What others?" Anya asked, her anger dulled by how the Alpha and the betas didn't seem to actually be like, the monsters she expected anything that had sexual interest in her to be. "A-A-A-And, pregnant?!? I-I can't just sit here for months waiting for a baby to be born!"

Then the other betas came in and one showed her a lioncloth that she was supposed to wear, and the other asked her about how she could wield her axe. She decided to answer in reverse order. "Well, I trained for a really long time to be able to wield that axe properly, and just cause I look all skinny an girly I am super strong! And why can't I just wear my old clothes? That exposes too much!"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"The other things in here. This will keep them from messing with you, unless I give them permission... well... unless they want to fight me for you that is," her alpha said with a grin. "And bah, months. That's silly. Here, it's much faster," she added.

"Because they're torn, and these will keep your important bits covered," the beta who brought the loincloths told her.

"New beta must be really strong then, but alpha's stronger," the one holding her axe said, sounding a bit more... wild than the other one, and the alpha, while the last other beta was nowhere to be seen at the moment.

That was remedied not long after though, as the third one came back in a minute or so later, with a dead wild turkey slung over one shoulder. Anya saw it was already cleaned and merely needed to be plucked at this point, which the beta who brought it in set about doing, while the one that had given Anya her clothes got a spit fixed up over a firepit that was set up on one side of the room, and got it lit. "So beta, why did you come here, hmm? Or did you just wish for a big strong alpha to take care of you?" her alpha asked curiously while her other betas set about getting their cook fire readied, the one that'd been holding her axe, setting it down near Anya before doing so, and still looking impressed by Anya's ability to use the huge thing.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well...that's good." Anya said as she considered the Alpha's words, at least she wouldn't be stuck here for months waiting for a kid...Though she didn't want to have a kid at all! She was way to young to have one! Taking the loincloth from the other beta she grumbled "Well...better then nothing I guess. Will need to fix up my clothes."

Once she was 'dressed' she'd show off to the other beta that she was indeed strong by picking the axe up with one hand. She couldn't really fight like that, but she could handle it okay. "Thanks, but I think I might be able to keep up with the Alpha if we just had a straight contest of strength without any tricks and perversion! Though I'll admit my loss to the Alpha." She didn't look all that happy to admit it, but still. "And I'm here because I came to the ruins looking for challenges so I could get even stronger. Though I wasn't expecting to end up trapped in the ruins and then I came down this way looking for a way out. How did you four get here?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, perversion? You're the one that impaled yourself upon my glorious cock, remember, not I," Anya's alpha told her with a smirk. "And we live here. The great mistress makes sure the temple remains intact for all of us here to have a place to live out of the weather. This upper section here is ours, the okami. I'm not the only alpha, just the biggest and strongest. There's three other alphas, who have only one or two mates themselves. I'm the strongest okami alpha though, and have three," she went on to say with a shrug.

"And we've lived here for some time, but we don't venture into the catacombs underneath. Those are for everyone else that wants to venture into them," her alpha said after a moment while Anya showed off her ability to wield her axe one handed, before her alpha took her free hand and pulled her down into her lap once she was in her loincloths, where she palmed one of her breasts and vigorously kissed Anya on the lips. "My name is Shiori. But you can just call me alpha instead, if you wish," she then said, smirking at the blush that likely crept up Anya's face when she was pulled down into the kiss.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"T-That was an accident! Anya protested a bit ineffectively at the idea that she had thrown herself on Shiori's cock. The woman also couldn't help but mutter under her breath as well at Shiori's comment about her own number of mates. "Don't you mean four."

Suddenly Anya found herself being groped and kissed. The human letting out an 'eep' of surprise when she was yanked down onto Shiori's lap, but the kiss caused her to melt a bit and respond tentatively as the part of her mind that had woken up last night started to show itself again. She did blush heavily though, and huffed with her arms crossed under her generous bosom when she was let up for air. "Shiori it is, saying Alpha all the time is e-embarrassing."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, so you admit that you're my mate now without any hesitation?" Shiori asked, raising an eyebrow at Anya.

After she'd broke the kiss and Anya spoke, Shiori grinned at her and chuckled softly. "But those moans you let out when I knotted you the second time weren't embarrassing, hmm?" Shiori asked, a hand reaching up and grabbing one of Anya's breasts, reaching up under her loincloth top and doing it directly against it, squeezing possessively, as if they belonged to her. "And you've never seen a cock before mine, have you, my beta?" Shiori then asked curiously.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well. I-I don't like being overlooked! E-Even if its about something so embarrassing." Anya said with a blush after the kiss was broken, and tried to turn away, only for her breasts to be cupped by the Alpha and squeezed in such a way that Anya had to bite her lip to avoid letting off a involuntary moan. Followed by a fierce blush at the question Shiori posed her. "...." She hesitated for a few moments, before with a half sigh said. "Yes, y-y-yours was the f-f-first."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"See there? Was that so hard to say? Besides, there's nothing to be embarrassed about here. We won't judge you for it, hmhm," Shiori asked, chuckling softly as she cupped one of Anya's cheeks and pulled her into another kiss.

"Now, my beta, what is your name? I don't think I ever really asked," Shiori asked after breaking the next kiss, while the others were getting the food onto the spit and cooking..

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Annya was still embarrassed, but she was more responsive to this kiss then she had been to the last. "I'm Anya, the soon to be strongest adventurer in the land!" She couldn't help but add the last line given it was her tag line almost. "So uhh, how long explicitly do I have till I'm giving birth? And uhh...how many kids am I going to have?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well met then, Anya, my newest bitch beta. And as for how long it'll be, and how many you'll have? Hmm... I'm not sure about the first, but the second... if I had to guess, maybe three or four. We were knotted for a good six hours after all, and I came at least thrice an hour after you fainted in my arms," Shiori replied with a nod, rubbing Anya's belly.

After that, the food was set to cooking, and Anya was able to learn the others names. The more wild one was Haruka, while the other two were actually sisters, she found out, the older being Sana, while the younger was Hinata. Haruka asked Anya to show her how to wield her axe some while their food cooked, and after a while it was done, and the food served by Hinata.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"T-Thrice an hour? G-Given how b-big I got a-after two...h-how did I not l-like explode?!" Anya said with a mix of confusion and disbelief.

When they were waiting for food though, Anya would actually teach Haruka how to use her axe. More specifically Anya would teach Haruka how to even pick up her axe that well. Which mostly meant just having Haruka pick the weapon up multiple times. Though Anya would take times to practice just attacking the air, just cause she was preggers was not an excuse to stop training!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Because your parts down here are made to accept it all silly. Besides, I didn't just leave every last drop in you before I came again. I let some drain every hour or so, because I didn't want to hurt you of course," Shiori said, tapping Anya on the nose with her finger.

Haruka enjoyed being shown how to use the axe, able to lift it with both hands by the time their food was ready, and able to swing it... barely. Hinata pulled a stone knife out and cut into the wild turkey she'd gotten, getting a large piece for Anya out, and handing it to her on a little thin stone slab that was used for a plate. When she took a bite, Anya found it was quite delicious actually. They ate in relative peace, and afterwards, Shiori got up and looked to Anya. "Anya... my beta. if you wish, you may explore the rest of the temple, though... I would suggest you not stray into the catacombs until after you give birth. It shouldn't take a week or two... maybe. Doubtful it'll take more than two. If you do go, Haruka or one of the others should go with you," Shiori said with a smile.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya actually had a significant amount of fun showing Haruka how to use her axe. The human was quite happy to teach someone else just a bit of her own experiences. She was a bit annoyed though at how quickly Haruka was picking it up. Then it came time for food and Anya would dig in, working as hard as she did meant that she burned a ton of calories, so she needed to eat a fair bit. "Well I'll take you up on that offer. I can wait a week or so before I continue on, it will give me some more time to train!" Given she had pretty much lost right off the bat, she probably needed said training. "Though uhh, it can be a bit hard for teammates to fight around me when I'm swinging my axe, but I guess I could use some help..."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't mind training with you, my beta. To help you get stronger," Shiori said, petting Anya's head after they ate and smiling at her.

Over the next few days, Shiori and Haruka both took time to show Anya around the main floor of the temple, and the upper floor, after training each day with her that Anya felt like it. The main floor she found, down the other corridor to the right of the main entrance, housed the other okami alpha's that Shiori had mentioned, meeting them. On the upper floor, Anya met 3 neko alphas, who each had a pair of neko mates themselves. All of them seemed to live mostly in harmony with each other on the upper floors of the temple.

All of them said the same thing, about going into the catacombs under the temple, but they all said that deep in them, was where their "great mistress" resided. Steadily, over the course of a week and 2 days, Anya's belly swelled larger and larger, until it was difficult to train anymore effectively, but Sana and Hinata both helped her to keep exercising, while Haruka dealt with hunting with Shiori, who brought back a large stag that she and Haruka hunted. They went to the large main nave type room in the center, that Anya had been shown around, and they made a large cook fire, with Shiori inviting the other alphas about to feast with them all together.

During their feast, after the food, Haruka and one of the other alpha's mates got into a squabble, and settled it with a wrestling match, with Haruka winning and proudly standing with one foot on her opponent's chest, pinning her underneath Haruka.

The morning after that, Anya woke to a painful feeling in her gut, and she couldn't suppress a groan of pain, as Shiori slept behind her, with one hand on Anya's belly in a protective manner. The others were all still asleep too all around Anya, keeping her good and warm under the furs they had.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya couldn't help but admit it, even if it was almost to her displeasure, but she...had fun during the week she spent with the wolf girls. Even if she was getting ever slower during the week, the girls were fun and nice and she got to keep training and everything. It was nothing like what she expected a loss could have been like.

Eventually though the just fun times would have to end, namely in that she woke up with incredible pain in her abdomen, which signified only one thing. "A-Aaah! I t-think my water broke!" She couldn't help but say as she clutched her pained belly.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Shiori and the others stirred at Anya's words, and feeling Anya's hands over her own, clutching at her belly, Shiori woke gave a little bark of sorts at the others. Within moments, they were all awake, and Anya found Sana pulling her loincloth bottom off, and pulling her legs up into birthing position while Shiori propped her up with a couple of rolled up furs. "Where is the great mistress? She's usually here already when these things happen, to help us along," Shiori muttered softly under her breath.

As Anya's contractions came and went, a few minutes passed, with her knowing that it was almost time to start pushing. Just before she felt the need to start pushing, Anya saw the door open up and in it stood a . She was obviously not human, the horns on her head and the long spade tipped tail behind her indicating as much.

"So... you did lose to Shiori here eh. Heh, was hoping you'd have made it to the catacombs at least before losing. Hmhm, but there's plenty of time for that later, Anya," the new woman said, apparently the great mistress.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya recognized the voice, but was rather too busy dealing with the pain of childbirth to actually say anything back at the moment. Other then to throw the evidently a non-human that ran this place a glare for a moment before another wave of contractions would hit her. She really hoped that whatever this woman's powers were they could help her here, cause giving birth for the first time was not a fun experience in any way shape or form.