Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

Kali gasped as Anya reached out and grabbed her cock too and began stroking it, and both of the larger girls returned Anya's kisses passionately, their tongues reaching out to wrestle with Anya's tongue. Karina was moaning sweetly for both of them to hear, tilting her head back and letting out one cute moan as she shuddered, her pussy giving a little squirt of her feminine juices out beneath her, signalling that she has just cum again, with that orgasm centered in her more feminine areas.

"O-Oh goddess it... f-feels so good. K-Keep going," Karina mewled, where Kali bit her bottom lip and grinned at Anya, before maneuvering around and pushing Karina's legs up and apart, and pressing her cock up under Karina's balls so it was pushing against Karina's tight wet folds.

"Anya... do you want some of this juicy cock of hers? Go ahead, she can't resist you. Take what you want. That is the way of these mountains, after all, and if she were a true oni, she'd think nothing about taking you, holding you down, and fucking you silly in the middle of her village where all can see that you're her mate," Kali asked Anya with a wink, waiting for Anya's response before thrusting into Karina, who was wriggling slightly, but more out of desire than to try and get away.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya kept stroking Kali until the frost giantess started to line up on Karina's shaft, Anya slipping in between the two girls to grind her entrance against Karina's shaft, and started to slide down the massive member, letting herself revel in the feeling of it slipping inside her. Wiggling her hips side to side as she said. "Haaaah, well if that's how it is then I guess I'll follow that way. Though that idea in the village sounds tempting." Anya chuckled starting to bounce herself on Karina's shaft even as Kali started to thrust into the oni girl.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Anya slipped her body down onto Karina's shaft, the pleasure spreading through her body as Karina's cock probed against Anya's cervix. "Hmhm, it's what I had planned to do, just back in my village. I'm not ashamed to say it. You have a gorgeous tight little body," Kali giggled softly, as she started knocking away at Karina, making her squeal lewdly as she lie there under both of them, squirming around like crazy to try and keep from cumming too quickly.

"Come on now Karina. Where's all that oni stamina, hmm? Are you really already about to cum again?" Kali said teasingly to Karina, thumping just enough against Karina's body to make her balls bounce up against Anya's ass with every thrust she made into the poor and relatively defenseless oni.

"N-No... s-stop it please... s-so sensitive," Karina mewled, a thin stream of saliva leaking down her chin, letting Anya know that Karina was already losing herself in the pleasure of the moment, and unable to think straight.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya giggled, and bounced on Karina's shaft in turn with Kali's slamming, each thrust by the frost giant causing her to sway a bit on Karina's member and caused her to feel quite good inside. Pushing as deep as she could as she tried to get Karina's shaft past her final barrier of her cervix, the human girl moved with reckless abandon, pulling Karina's head down to her level so she could kiss the oni even as she continued moving, her insides tightening by the moment, and while she was a bit ashamed to admit it, Anya was likely going to climax as soon as Karina flooded her with cum again. The humans own expression nearly as shameful as Karina's was.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Grinding and bouncing her hips down onto Karina repeatedly, Anya managed to push Karina's cock into her womb, that final barrier finally opening for the oni as Anya felt Karina bottom out. "O-Oh Anya... I... I'm about to c-cum again. Y-You're so tight. A-And Kali... i-is so big. B-Bigger than Riven and Liara were," Karina mewled, her eyes losing focus as Anya pulled her head down to kiss, the two smooching as their tongues wrestled.

"F-Fuck I... I'm gonna cum too... y-you two," Kali moaned behind Anya, leaning down over her, while Karina grabbed Anya's hips and started knocking up into her.

A chorus of moans and cries soon followed from all three of them, with Karina filling Anya's womb full of more live giving seed, and Kali filling Karina's. When their orgasms all ceased, Anya was sandwiched between the two, who were cooing softly, as Anya felt Kali's cock sandwiched between her ass cheeks, while Karina's was still inside of her. "W-When we get to my village, we're going to fuck all night long. Not until we're sure that one, or both of us, has gotten you pregnant," Karina panted softly, kissing Anya again, while Kali leaned around and nuzzled against Anya's cheek and neck, waiting for her turn to kiss Anya too, where she then kissed Karina afterwards.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya kept bouncing, forcing Karina's member into her womb until she felt Karina's shaft twitch, and a moment later her already flooded womb expanded even further. When she finally recovered her voice, muffled as it was a she was squished between the two giant girls "Assuming I'm not pregnant already, but I have no problems with that."

The human returned both girls kisses, and assuming they weren't up for more rounds would suggest. "You know, we should probably get started for the day, or do you two girls just want to stay here today?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, I would love to stay here today and rest a bit more, and fuck around some more too, since I'm already hot and horny. But we should probably get a move on," Kali cooed softly, nipping at the left side of Anya's neck.

"Yeah, besides, I would like to see my hometown again too. It's been a few weeks since I was last there. I am one of mistress Ashra's caretakers of the sanctuary here, so I roam about the different areas a lot," Karina said, nipping at the right side of Anya's neck, where she and Kali both left hickeys on her neck, on their respective sides.

After that, Karina and Kali both helped Anya up, unless she wanted to go further, and helped her get cleaned up, licking each others cum off of Anya's body to do so, and not seeming to mind much. Once they were cleaned up and prepared to leave, Karina would take the lead, while Kali took the back, letting Anya stay in the middle of the group.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya climaxed once more after they had decided to head out instead of have a few more rounds, namely because the girls had taken to licking her clean and how could she avoid that. Once that was done though, the girl would get dressed, help take down the camp, and head along with the other two, her axe over her shoulder as they headed for Karina's village once more.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The better part of that day was spent traveling, making their way to the next mountain to scale and come down the opposite side of, where Anya saw it was connected by a large ridge that came halfway up the mountain that shaved off a good three to four hours off their travel time. Making their way along the ridge allowed them to make it to the next mountain in their path, and that night they made camp in a mountain cave, with Karina and Kali scouting it out with Anya, and finding that it had no bears in it thankfully, but it did have a little stream that ran through in the back of it, the waters flowing slowly, but enough to keep from freezing.

"Well, looks like it's one of those little dead end caves that goes in just a good fifty to sixty feet or so. So think it'll be alright for us. Might as well make the camp a little ways in, rather than at the edge, and it goes steadily downwards so the smoke ought to go up and out I think," Karina said, looking around the cave confidently.

Kali nodded with approval and helped get the fire set, while Karina and Anya got their tent set up. After both were set, Karina looked around and sighed. "I'll go see if I can hunt us something up to cook to eat. There ought to be some fish in the stream back there if you two wanna try and get some," Karina said, smiling and winking at the two before heading out of the cave with her gear.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya was a bit worried as Karina wandered off to hunt, but she let the girl go for now with a comment of. "Be safe out there Karina!"

She knew the mage oni was quite adept at what she did, she had been able to put out that fire, and kept the Nekos and the like from kidnapping her for quite some time, and it was just that Kali had got the drop on them that had hurt her, but she was still worried.

Once the oni had left for now, Anya would go to the stream, given her axe wasn't very good for fishing, she instead decided to try to work on her reflexes for it, trying to catch the fish with her bare hands.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'll be fine. These mountains are my home, after all. I can handle myself. I'm more worried about you," Karina said, winking at the pair before heading out.

Kali tended to the fire for a couple of minutes before joining Anya at the stream, making sure that she was okay, and she brought a dagger she'd tied off to a long stick to use as a makeshift fishing spear. "Here, try this. You're probably faster than I am at it. I'll hold you a torch," Kali said, leaning out over the stream and dangling the torch over it so Anya could see, and noticed a few small fish swimming around, going up and down stream both.

Stabbing out a few times brought no luck at first, but after Anya slowed and steadied herself enough, she was able to snatch one of the fish, and then a second, followed by two more for a total of four fish, a couple of mackerel and a couple of pike fish, all quite sizeable to be fair, and would make plenty for them to eat, if Karina found nothing. "Nice catches. Let's hope Karina didn't find any meat, so you can rub it in her face, hmhm," Kali giggled softly, giving Anya's ass a pinch before helping her gut and clean the fish.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya was still worried regardless, how couldn't she be when her oni companion was potentially get mauled by bears or kidnapped by some monster! Still she would trust the oni girl and would just keep fishing with the spear and stick, catching herself a suprisingly large amount of fish for the cave stream. "Thanks, maybe I should have gone into fishing instead of fighting." Anya chuckled, and settled down to start a fire and begin grilling the things in the hope that Karina would be back soon.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, but then you wouldn't have met me, or Karina for that matter. Most likely, anyway," Kali giggled softly, as she helped Anya clean the fish up. "Besides, Karina's an oni, they're made of much sterner stuff than you might think. I just hit her pretty hard with that rock. Had I hit you, it might have killed you, or put you possibly into a deep coma," she went on to say, patting Anya softly on the shoulder to try and ease her worries for Karina.

Getting back to their campsite after a few minutes, Anya found their fire was already lit, Kali's work she remembered, though it was only burning softly and not overly much, but that changed when Kali put another log on it, after a couple of minutes. "So... wanna wait for Karina? Or have a nice little meal cooked up for when she gets back?" Kali asked curiously, already grabbing one of the little pans Anya had brought with her for cooking any meat she got from any kills while hunting.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's true, but still can't help but worry a bit. And yeah that's true as well, though have to say meeting everyone down here was not something I expected when I set out." Anya chuckled, and gave Kali a grin of thanks at her trying to cheer her up.

Unfortunately that only lasted till they got to the idea of cooking and Anya sighed. "I'd like to have the meal cooked for when she got back, but I have no idea when that'll be. So we should probably wait. Though guess we need something to kill the time, so what is your village like?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, what did you expect when you set out, hmm?" Kali asked curiously, chuckling a bit as she spoke.

"My village, is... a bit harsher than Karina's oni village, I'll wager. We are frost giants after all. Some would say that we're evil, but I don't agree with that, personally. We can be harsh, because of our ways, but evil... well, some are, some aren't. I'd wager that's the same with any race. Wouldn't you?" Kali replied softly with a shrug, before putting the frying pan over the fire to get it warmed up for when they did cook. "Though if you wanna know, you wouldn't be my first conquest. Just... the first I'd like to truly mate with and have children with," she added.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Honestly I was expecting to be doing alot more fighting, slaying horrible monster demon things and the like. The books didn't really tell me that most of the 'monsters' are actually rather attractive ladies." Anya chuckled.

Anya then listed to Kali talk about her home and nodded. "Yeah, not like all humans are pure and good, or all evil, so why would it be different for frost giants? Though I don't know if I really count as a conquest do I? I more think I conquered you really." The human chuckled.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, well I'm sure you'll find some things to slay. There's always random monsters we have to fight and kill around here. You must have just gotten lucky so far, I think," Kali said with a chuckle. "And I don't know about the rest of the world outside of here, but there are many... races like us. Males are a very rare thing down here, save with some minotaur clans, and some orc clans, and a few others of course," Kali went on to say, flashing a wink at Anya.

"And s-shut up you. I meant that you were supposed to be a conquest to take back home, a-and show off to everyone. Among most of the monster girl clans and races down here, you're a very rare beauty. Seriously like the only human around as far as I know," Kali said when Anya told her she was more a conquest, than Anya was.

After a couple of more minutes, Karina returned, and had pulled her cloak around her a bit tighter to insulate herself better. She was carrying what looked to be a bundle of plants of some sort, but it was hard to tell what they were right off, and she had no kills with her either. "Hey, I'm back. Got us some wild onions, blackberries, a few edible mushrooms I found in a cool dark cave a bit further down the mountainside, and I also found us a radishes, leeks, and kale as well. Most of it's wild and just found in little patches all around, but you get the idea. We can make us up a vegetable stew with it all. What did you two manage?" Karina said as she came in, setting her bundle of vegetables down she'd managed to gather.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm beginning to get that idea, the only full males I've run into so far is one forest minotaur, and some weird plant thing that I think was going to eat me." Anya chuckled. "And nice to know I'm so wanted down here. Everyone always said my sister was hotter back in the village, I had to much muscle and not big enough breasts. Though I think I might beat her there by the time I get back." Anya would grope her own tits, hoisting the milk filled mammaries.

Eventually Karina would return and Anya would let out a bit of a relieved sigh. "We got a few fish, and got the pot heated up and ready to go so we can start cooking immediately."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, let's just say that down here strength is valued, greatly. You are obviously very strong, so therefore it would only be right to think that you'd bear strong children into the world," Kali chuckled softly, before Karina came back.

"Good good, I thought about getting a fox I saw, but between the three of us I didn't think there'd be enough meat for us all, so I decided on grabbing vegetables instead," Karina replied when she came in, setting all the stuff she got down and kissing Anya on the cheek, before getting the stuff all ready for cooking along with the others.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once everything was ready, Anya would get to cooking, using some snow for water to form the base of the soup stock. "Yeah, foxes generally don't have to much meat to them anyways. So how far out are we from your village now Karina? I'm rather eager to see a village that isn't the neko one."