Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

"About a day and a half to two days, give or take, so long as the weather holds good at least. If the weather stays good and we don't get caught up in anything else, we'll likely be there tomorrow night, most likely," Karina replied, thinking it over for a few moments.

Kali helped get the fish cut up into chunks, while Karina got the vegetables chopped up to make them a fish and vegetable soup or stew to eat that night. Once they had completed it, and were eating, Anya felt the warmth from the food spreading through her entire body, and Karina brought up the mention of a watch, just in case. "I'll take first watch so you two can rest some. Kali, you take second watch, and Anya you can take third. Sound good to you girls?" Karina said, looking between the other two with no complains coming from Kali, before they both looked to Anya to see if she was alright with that arrangement.

After they got done and into bed, Anya slept peacefully, and would only awaken once before her turn to take over the watch, and that was when Karina and Kali changed places, and she felt the bedroll shift a bit.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm fine with that." Anya said with a nod as they worked out the watch, eating dinner and soon enough heading to bed. The girl having a suprisingly nice sleep, mostly because she had the warmth of the two large girls near her, or at least one at a time. Eventually though it'd be her turn for the watch, and she'd pick up her axe and go sit near the firepit, watching the entrance of the cave to make sure nothing tried to get in.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After it was her turn to take watch, Anya sat near the fire with her back to the tent, which gave her a good view of both the cave entrance to her right, and the back of it to her left where the stream was. Thankfully nothing seemed to want to mess with them that night, or at least nothing saw them inside the cave anyway.

Later that morning when the others woke up, they got prepared to leave and moved onward, traveling with good speed, but unluckily for them they ended up with a deep bit of snow from a recent snowfall that prevented them from making it to Karina's village that night. "Well, we should be able to arrive there tomorrow with any luck, assuming nothing else gets in our way," Karina said, grumbling a bit about not managing to get there that evening.

They managed to find another suitable cave to rest in that night, but this one didn't have a stream in the back of it that led out to a waterfall, like the previous cave, but it was more than good enough for their needs thankfully, and they were able to get a good rest that night too. The following morning however, it was snowing, Anya saw, heavily, a storm having blown in through the night that none of them had expected. "Well shit... looks like we're trudging through it. Come on Anya, stay close to us, okay," Karina said, while Kali nodded, wrapping an arm around Anya while Karina led them along.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The day passed by easily enough, even if they didn't make it to there in time for the evening. Instead they were going to be making it in the morning, though doubly unfortunately, the morning brought with it a storm, quite a significant one. Following along with Kali just behind Karina she'd try to shield her eyes from the snow though she would keep looking at the oni ahead of them to make sure they wouldn't get lost.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As they moved along, Karina got some rope out that she'd traded for in the displacer neko village, and used it to keep herself and the others together without getting lose in the snowy landscape. After only half an hour or so of walking, Anya felt the cold chilling her to the bone, and was shivering, but Kali hugged her from behind and slid her cloak around Anya to help warm her up while they continued to walk. "Are you alright, Anya?" Kali asked, having to speak louder to keep the wind from drowning her voice out.

"We should be almost there, just another hour or so through this. Can you both make it?" Karina called back to them, looking worried about Anya, but knowing that if they stopped now they'd simply be stuck out in it with no shelter.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya felt cold, very very cold. Her home didn't get blizzards like this, and she was quite thankful for that really given what she was now experiencing. Still, tied by rope to Kali and Karina, Anya wasn't about to wimp out! She was a warrior! Questing to be the strongest person in the world.

"I-I can m-m-make it." She said through chattering teeth, damning her bodies attempt to heat itself, with her own cloaks and Kali helping her she'd definately make it to Karina's village! Even if she might need to be warmed up between two giant girls when she got there.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't worry hon, I got you. Just try and keep moving, the more you move, the more it'll warm you up, along with me," Kali said softly, keeping her cloak wrapped around Anya as they walked.

For the next hour, they went a bit slower, and the blizzard only picked up more and more strongly, to the point that Anya was having trouble seeing even Karina who was only a good five to ten feet in front of her, and knew that if they hadn't had the ropes connecting them together that she'd surely have lost Karina in the blinding white snow. The more the blizzard picked up, the colder Anya was getting, even with Kali's help, and even Kali looked to be shivering a bit, and when Anya caught glimpses of her as well, even Karina, but she was grinning and bearing it, and looked almost desperate after that hour to find her hometown, after having glanced back and saw the others were practically freezing.

After another few minutes, Anya bumped into Karina's back, as the tall oni girl had stopped and was looking down from a hilltop. "C-Come on you two... t-the village is just down there. L-Look close and you can see the lights," Karina said, shivering a bit as Anya felt the bitter cold taking its toll on her, and found her legs too weak and heavy to keep going at this point, and even Kali looked on her last legs.

Karina reached down and picked Anya up, and pulled her around in front of her, under her cloak, before pulling Kali up to her back and letting her lean on her shoulder for support while she carried Anya against her chest, letting Anya's face sink into Karina's breasts. "J-Just hang on you two, only a few more minutes while we get down to the village itself," Karina said, panting softly as she got them down the hillside towards another one, where Anya did see some lights getting bigger as they made their way there.

Anya's mind was blanking out from the cold, but after a few minutes, she heard the faint sounds of a door opening and closing, followed by some voices calling out. She couldn't be sure exactly how long, but after a short while, Anya's vision started coming back to her, her head groggy as all hell, and she felt herself smushed in between to large pairs of breasts as she lie there. Opening her eyes and looking up, Anya saw in front of her, Karina lying there, looking over Anya's head to whoever was behind her, who Anya found out was in fact not Kali, like she might have originally thought, but another oni, this one a bit taller than even Karina, and a bit more voluptuous as well, her breasts even larger than Anya's oni lover's.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya was coming to a new conclusion. If she never saw another blizzard again she'd be very very happy. This was obscene, she couldn't see a few feet infront of her let alone any houses or the like. At least not till with bleary eyes she noticed something on the horizon at about the same time she just couldn't move anymore and was being carried in Karina's cloak. Trying to share body heat with the oni girl but she still felt herself fading out...

When her brain actually came back properly she felt nice and warm, pressed between two large bodies that practically encapsulated her between them. Letting her eyes flutter open she couldn't help but smile at seeing Karina before her, and looked over her shoulder to only be a bit surprised. Seeing another Oni there, a bit taller and more well endowed then Karina. She took a moment to guess it was maybe her mother. "Aaaah, nice and warm..."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing Anya's words, Karina looked down and smiled at her. "Anya... you're awake. Thank goodness, I was so worried that you might have slipped into a coma, or worse," Karina said, inching her way down to hug Anya properly, her nude body pressing against Anya's own nude body, which she only just now realized was like that.

"I as well, am very glad that you're okay young one. My daughter has been telling me much of you. And I must say, I am quite impressed, and pleased, that she did meet you. I've been trying to persuade her for the longest to find herself a proper mate, and she's simply been too prudish about the whole thing. She told me that you were her first time, and of the adventures you had with the displacer nekos. Hmhm... quite the tale, all in all," the oni behind her said when she looked over her shoulder at her, with her being naked as well, and Anya able to feel what was obviously a large cock pressing up against her ass, while Karina's was pressing up front, with the one in front being harder, while the one in back was only at half mast.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, like I'd let some cold take me out! Though uhh, how long was I out by the way?" Anya asked, her face flushing as she felt the two oni's against her, both from their naked skin, and well...their respective shafts. Karina's hard already and Karina's mother's being only halfway. She couldn't help but instinctively wiggle once or twice before clamping down on that. That was no way to greet your girlfriends mother!

Though well...maybe it was down here. "Yeah, it's been a rather wild few weeks, Karina's made being down here probably one of the best times of my life up till now."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"About two hours, give or take," Karina said softly, caressing Anya's cheek with one hand.

As Anya wiggled, she felt Karina's mother's cock stirring some though, and it grew steadily and was hotdogging Anya after only a few more seconds. "Oh my... if you keep doing that, then I may have to sample my daughter's lover," the other oni cooed softly, grinning down at Anya. "And my name is Sapphira," she added after a few moments, while Karina caressed Anya's ass.

Looking up at Karina's mother, Anya saw that she had long beautiful blue hair, true to her name, and her breasts were a good two sizes larger than Karina's round about, and after both of their cocks were swelled up to full mast, it was obvious that they were similar in size, maybe an inch longer in Sapphira's case. "My mother is..." Karina began saying before Sapphira cut her off.

"I know when I see true beauty," Sapphira said, smirking a bit at Anya before grabbing one of her tits and squeezing it a little possessively, while Karina blushed a bit and looked accusingly at her mother.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya flushed a bit embarrassed, "Sorry, force of habit. Though nice to meet you Sapphira" She chuckled, but didn't exactly stop teasing either girl, looking back at Sapphira and taking in the woman's larger breasts, shaft, and well, rather attractive appearance all together. Still, she'd grin and turn back to Karina, noticing the accusing look from the girl to her mother. She didn't stop Sapphira, or Karina from groping her, instead she gave Karina a rather deep kiss. "Mmm, I know when I see it too, and both you girls are, though Karina's a bit more cause she's mine."

The human girl grinned and hugged onto Karina, squishing their breasts together and trapping Sapphira's hand between them, as she kept teasing the two with her wiggling hips.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It's quite alright dear. Don't you worry about it any. My daughter has... I must say, chosen one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen before," Sapphira said, grinning back at Karina's accusing look.

The two stared at one another for a moment before Anya kissed Karina, breaking their stare off they were having, and once their kiss was broken, Karina blushed slightly and snuggled up against Anya some. Sapphira's hand was trapped between Anya's breasts as she groped her, and she giggled playfully as her fingers teased Anya's nipples a bit, tickling the left, and then the right one, and making sure that they were good and pert before she let Anya go. "Come now, you must be hungry my dear sweet daughter to be, let me get something cooked up. How does grilled elk meat sound, hmm? With a side of vegetables home grown right here in our town," Sapphira said, purposely sliding her cock up between Anya's ass cheeks again and up her back a bit, as she raised up and got off their large futon that was on the floor, where Anya got to see up close just how large and impressive Sapphira's cock was, as it went mere inches from her face, and she didn't look embarrassed in the least as she sauntered out of the room, making sure her ass jiggled for Anya to see as she walked out.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya's face lit up like a a roaring fire at Sapphira's words. As it was the girl was still disbelieving that all the beings around here could really find her that attractive. Afterall it wasn't like they weren't attractive either. Still her blush only grew as the older oni seemed to take great pleasure in both groping her breasts till the nipples were as hard as ice, and trailing her massive rod along her back. Anya unable to help but wiggle against Karina as Sapphira did that, and couldn't help but stare at the pillar of flesh that was left just infront of her face for a few moments more before the woman turned out of the room.

With a blink after Sapphira left the room, Anya would turn back to Karina. "Karina, I know I probably shouldn't say this, but your mom's pretty hot too. Not as much as you though!" Another kiss, and Anya would grin and start to pull herself away to start getting changed, wiggling her butt at Karina a bit herself. "Also, what happened to Kali? Is she okay too?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh... I knew you'd think so. And mom's... kind of lusty, a lot. You haven't seen them yet, but she's got some toys, and... we keep a couple of house servants for her to use when she gets pent up," Karina said, chuckling a bit as she held Anya. "And Kali's just fine. She was pretty cold too, despite being a frost giant. She's still a bit hurt after your fight with her. Mom made sure she got herself into a good warm bath with the house servants for company, and insisted on helping me to warm you up. We had... a bit of a long talk, about you some, a-and about me. She wanted to tell me some things, after I mentioned what you told me before about my horn arcing with energy and stuff," she added after a few moments.

A few minutes later, with Karina just holding Anya and cuddling with her, they heard the clattering of pots and pans, before a smell started permeating into their room, where Karina sniffed it and sighed softly. "Mmm, grilled elk meat. Mom's is the best. Come on, the houses are warmed by magic, so you don't even need clothes, unless you just want to. Mom mostly just wears a thing little house robe when not going outside for anything," Karina said, getting up and helping Anya to her feet, before pointing to her stuff. "And there's your stuff if you need anything from it," she added, opening the sliding door to her bedroom and heading out, stark nude, and looking proud of it almost.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What did she have to say about the horn?" Anya asked, her tail wagging from side to side. Deciding to forgo clothes and just let herself be cuddle by Karina for a bit. Though soon enough the smell of cooked meat wafted through the house. "Aaaaaa, that smells really good, and guess I'll get to work on my streaking then."

She giggled as she stood up along with Karina, and started to follow the oni girl out of the bedroom, eager to see the house proper, practically bouncing, and causing her breasts to react in turn.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, she said that it's a part of me coming into my own as a true oni. And that it's about time I did," Karina replied, blushing a bit as she answered. "A-Apparently, because I'd remained... abstinent for so long, she said that my body was catching up. M-Most oni like myself have sex within a few months of coming of age, and I... never did really. I didn't have sex for the first time until I met you, and... we oni come of age at sixteen. A-And I'm twenty three now. So... almost nine years or more, before I really got into that really. So my body she said is making up for lost time, by getting a bit more... feral, at times, because I neglected it for so long," she went on to say, fidgeting around a bit, before she smiled at Anya.

Karina took Anya on a tour of the house in the meantime, and she took Anya out of the bedroom, holding her hand as she showed her around. There was only the one floor, but the house was large, and scaled to the sizes meant for an oni to live in relative comfort, so doors were taller, etc.... She showed Anya to the kitchen, where Sapphira was cooking up a storm with a house servant, which appeared to be a snowy white winter wolf girl, whose tail was wagging happily as the meat cooked nearby. There was a living room and dining room right next to it, both separated by a sliding door, and there were several bedrooms from the looks of it, so they could have guests and the like as well. At one point, Karina turned a corner and opened another sliding door, and Anya saw that it led to an open porch like area, but it was still warm even around there. "The magic barrier extends out to the edges of the porches on the front and back here, so there's no need to worry about freezing in here," Karina explained, and Looking out Anya saw that they were on a hill, and were overlooking not too far below them. Then she spotted a large bath on that back porch, which was covered from above, but gave them a gorgeous view of the mountainsides and the rest of the village below.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ahh, that's good. I was worried it'd be something dangerous. Guess we'll just have to work all that pent up lust out of you won't we." Anya chuckled. The girl let herself get led around the house, feeling a bit small around the enlarged house. Well, guess that was to be expected when you were in a house built for giant women.

Anya was surprised to see girls around from other species. The winter wolf girl's tail drew her attention for a bit and she let herself get distracted by the waving motions before Karina pulled them on to some bedrooms. It seemed like either Sapphira was someone important in the village, or Karina had a large extended family. As it was the woman seemed to have lots of bedrooms to entertain a significant number of guests, or lots of house servants.

"This is an absolutely amazing place you have here Karina!" Anya couldn't help but say as they looked out over the village. "My house is like, the a quarter of this size, maybe even smaller. My mom, sister and I all shared a bed. Maybe when we go out and see them we could convince them to come with us and they could like, live here."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Thanks love, I appreciate that. And hey, I wouldn't mind it, if they didn't mind the wintry weather. I'm sure my mother wouldn't mind either. I'd wager she and your mother would... get along, quite well, especially if your mother is as beautiful as you are... and you had to get your looks from somewhere, after all," Karina replied as they stood on the back porch, with Karina leaning on the rail, as she looked out over the village. "And my mother is the high shaman of our people, so many look up to her as... sort of the elder of the village nowadays. She's the reason I have so much talent with my magic, kind of, or at least why I have magic potential anyway, since our magics are different from one another," she went on to say with a shrug.

A few moments later, Anya was surprised as a pair of large bluish arms wrapped around her waist and a warm body hugged her from behind, pressing their cock between Anya's legs and through her thighs. "Boo... hmhm. Karina's village is gorgeous. Mine's underground in a series of caves. I never knew that the oni village here was like it is," Kali said, groping one of Anya's breasts and pinching her butt.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya blushed at the idea of their mothers 'getting along.' As she did indeed get her looks from her mothers side of the family. Though Karina did manage to answer her unspoken question about Sapphira's position in the village. Anya was about to try to join Karina at leaning on the rail when a pair of blue arms wrapped around her and she let out a bit of an 'eep' as Kali pulled her into a hug and slipped her cock between her thighs, poking out infront of her and rubbing against her nude slit. "Hey Kali, nice to see you're all right! And quite eager." Anya said with a bit of a pant as she was groped, rubbing Kali's member between her thighs a bit in response.