Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

"Aw, we Oni are hard headed. You should know that by now, hmhm," Karina giggled softly, reaching up and caressing Anya's cheek.

"Kali... my name is Kali," the giantess replied, wincing a bit as she raised up some to look at Anya face to face. "I will serve you, until I have repaid my debt," Kali said after a few moments, bowing as best she could from her sitting position, and from her wound.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well then Kali, welcome aboard." Anya said with a small laugh herself. "Man if only my parents could see me now. I've got an oni girlfirend, and a frost giant that's sworn service to me. They'd probably think I'd gone mad."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, you are just little bitty compared to us. You've got a lot of strength," Karina said, ruffling Anya's hair.

"I could be a much better lover than she could, you know," Kali said, looking away as she spoke, blushing.

"Oh you could, could you? I suppose that explains why Anya beat you in single combat?" Karina asked, raising her eyebrows at Kali, who got a little heated looking.

"O-Oh course I could. Everyone in these mountains knows that we frost giants are the best lovers, you weak oni that fell to a single rock from my sling," Kali retorted, which angered Karina it seemed, and Anya got to see the two butt heads a bit, pressing their foreheads against one another as they stared daggers into each others eyes and growled softly at one another, their wounds left forgotten for the moment.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Girls girls! Calm down!" Anya said with a chuckle. Then she put on a cheeky smile. "If you two really want to settle it I'd be perfectly fine with us settling it the next time we set up camp for the night."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Karina and Kali still had their foreheads pressed together, but they both gave a sidelong glance at Anya. Both of them gulped slightly, before looking back to each other, narrowing their eyes slightly, before both of them tilted their heads back and bonked each others heads together. They didn't collide too hard, but enough so that Anya could hear the thump.

Unless Anya stopped them, the two would raise up to a full sitting position and reach for their things. "We can move on if you wish to, Anya," Kali said, wincing a bit, but trying to put on a brave face.

"Aye, I don't know about Tumbles over there, but I'm perfectly capable of moving on if you want to," Karina said, getting a glare from Kali.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya couldn't help but chuckle a bit more at the girls bonking heads, but didn't do anything to say she wasn't against the idea of them seeing whose better. Because she was completely for said idea.

"We'll take it slow and stop early. No point in getting anyone even more hurt afterall. So lets see if we can get a good hour or so in." Anya nodded, and moved to start packing up the tent and from there head out for just an hour to three more of going before setting up for the night again

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Karina and Kali both looked between one another at Anya's words, and prepared to leave, getting their belongings rounded up and Karina helped get the tent packed back up too. After the first hour of travel, Anya and company managed to spot to summit of the mountain and they were soon heading down the other side of the smaller mountain they were on. In the distance, Anya saw a good spot to set up their camp for the night, and she even got lucky enough to spot a bit of extra firewood on the way down in the form of a couple of overturned logs. It was wet on the outside, but after she and Karina checked it, she found that it was actually decently dry inside.

About halfway to the spot Anya had found for them to stop for the night, it was easy to see that Kali was not in good condition, and had obviously been pushing herself. She nearly fell to her knees right next to Anya, but Karina of all people caught Kali and kept her from going all the way to her knees. "It's a matter of pride, I can respect that," Karina said plainly, helping Kali's arm around her neck and helping her to walk the rest of the way to the camp.

By the time they got there, Anya could see Kali was actually shivering, and Karina gave a worried look towards Anya. "Anya... we need that fire, fast. I'll get the tent up, just... get the fire going, and keep her warm," Karina whispered to Anya after a moment of checking on Kali, moving quickly to get their tent erected as fast as possible.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya would get the fire started as fast as she could. Using her axe to carve through the firewood they had found earlier and building the pit in the snow, using her flint and steel to get it started. She was rather surprised the frost giant needed heat, but she guessed she was like Karina. "Next time Kali, don't let us go on if you can't keep going okay?" She said with a bit of worry, and once she had the fire going she'd move the girl close to it and sit beside her, trying to warm her up through a bit of body contact as well.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It's because I... l-lost so much blood," Kali said, her teeth chattering a bit.

By the time Anya had gotten the fire going good and proper to warm them up, Kali was shivering quite a bit now, and pulled Anya up next to her to try and get warm. "S-Sorry bout this, but... I'm not gonna last much longer if I don't get warm. May be a frost giant, but even we need warmth when we're wounded a-and stuff," Kali said, wrapping an arm around Anya and pulling her close.

Karina had the tent erected soon after and ushered them both inside, bringing some hot rocks in and placing them under the bedroll for Kali to lay on top of to warm her back up. "Anya... I'll tend to her, can you get us some food started?" Karina said softly, as she helped Kali down onto the bedroll once it was ready with the heated rocks underneath.

If Anya wanted to tend to Kali though, then Karina would nod and she'd work on the food instead, quickly cooking something up for them all. Once they had some food though, regardless of who cooked it, Karina helped Kali to raise up and stay sitting so she could eat, and by that time she'd stopped shivering, but still looked quite pale. "Kali... are you feeling a bit better now?" Karina asked Kali with worry in her eyes.

"Y-Yeah, a bit better. Still really sore though. T-Thank you. And... sorry again," Kali replied softly, nodding a little at Karina and Anya.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya set up the fire and cooked the food figuring it would be best to leave caring for the wounded to the oni with the magical healing powers. Half again the amount of food she had cooked last time to compensate for Kali, Anya was starting to consider that they'd need to bring alot more rations next time they set out.

Bringing the food back in for the two large girls Anya would shake her head. "It's fine. I shouldn't have pushed us to keep going. We'll wait here as long as it takes for you to heal up enough to move safely."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Bringing dinner back in to the others, Anya found Karina checking the area that Kali's wounds were as she sat down with them, the skin paler and thinner there, but it was certainly sealed up thankfully.

"It's alright, Anya... I think she'll be alright. She just needs rest," Karina said after helping Kali up to eat. "I'll heal her a little more tonight before we sleep, and tomorrow she ought to be able to manage without too much trouble. Make sure she rests though, because I'll most likely be out cold," she added after a moment.

Once they finished eating, with Kali devouring her food and even crunching the bones of any meat to suck out the marrow, Karina let her food settle a bit before performing her healing magics on Kali again. Kali was able to bear it a little better this time around, and as Karina finished administering it, Anya saw Karina slump over onto her side again, unconscious once more. Kali however was still conscious and laid back to rest some more, sighing as she clutched her side a bit, where Anya saw that while the wound was healed much better now, there was a scar there. "I would have died, had she not woken up earlier, I think. You're far too kind to me, after I tried to take you from her. I take it from the way she was nuzzling against you back when we first woke back up, that she's your mate," Kali said, once Karina was out.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya pulled the blanket up over Karina as she went unconscious once again from the healing magic. While she didn't like seeing the oni girl overtax herself like this, it was a bit nice to know that if she got herself injured then Karina could at least help there.

"She is yes, though only for about two weeks. Things move so much faster down here. Hell we just spent the last few days breeding and getting bred by nekos." Anya chuckled and looked over to Kali proper. "And you wouldn't be the first thing around here that tried to jump me and make me their breeder without asking, and well, I've found I'm a bit of a softy when it comes to fighting anything human enough."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Oh wow... no wonder you give off the perfect motherly look and vibe. The moment I saw your face, I got a tingle down here that said... make you mine," Kali said, looking a bit amazed at Anya's mention of being the displacer nekos breeders with Karina. "I'm honestly still feeling that you'd make one of, if not the most perfect breeders," Kali said after a moment, not looking embarrassed about saying so.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wait I look motherly?" Anya blushed a bit herself as she looked down at her body, her enlarged by undrank milk breasts, and her belly where she knew there was almost certainly an oni growing. Maybe Kali had a point. Her cat ears and tail twitched a bit as she continued with a sigh. "Well, I guess I can be motherly and a fighter still... Anyways I wasn't joking when I said earlier that I wouldn't mind you two using me to satisfy your little bet. As long as you don't try to take me from Karina, and get her okay, I don't exactly mind being shared, I mean we diiiid have fun with the nekos."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-Not so much... outright motherly, but like you would be a perfect mother for children. And mothers can often be the most deadly and hard hitting fighters, especially when protecting their children. And I don't try and take you by force, from Karina... I owe her my life, as much as I do you. But I won't lie... I will try and steal you away," Kali said, smirking and winking at Anya as she finished speaking.

With that, if Anya wanted to go ahead and get some rest herself, Kali didn't seem like she was going to try and go anywhere, and if they did, she'd be able to get some sleep.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ahh, that makes a bit more sense I guess, and that's true." Anya would lean back a bit. Though she'd give Kali a smirk and added. "I'd much rather you two get along. I have to admit after tasting Karina's size, I half wonder how it would feel to be double teamed by big girls, or maybe even triple teamed."

With that though Anya would slip off to sleep, snuggling up to Karina in the process.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? Hmhm, well we can show you when she gets back up," Kali chuckled softly as she lie down with Anya and the others.

Anya was able to easily fall asleep, and she slept rather soundly through the night. The next morning when she woke, Anya found herself squished between two large pairs of breasts, and felt two unmistakable bulges pressing against her butt and just above her crotch. Opening her eyes and looking up, Anya saw Karina was behind her, with an arm wrapped around her chest area and her hand on Anya's breasts, while Kali was in front of her and an arm wrapped around Anya's hips, with her hand on Anya's ass. Looking up, she saw both of the larger herm girls were glaring at each other in an almost competitive way.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya had quite a good sleep, it was nice and warm, and she had to admit she had a bit of a red dream about working Karina off during the night. Though when she woke up Anya found that she had most likely been grinding against Kali instead, or more likely, both of them.

Either way Anya certainly didn't mind her position being squished between two large pairs of breasts, and feeling the hard bulges of two members rubbing against her a bit as Kali and Karina seemed to be having a stareoff above her. They didn't seem to have noticed she was awake yet though, and the girl had to suppress a giggle, closing her eyes again and pretending to sleep she'd start to rub against both the bulges, teasing both girls as she waited to see there reaction a bit. She wanted them both a bit riled up, it'd make getting them agree to double team her easier.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rubbing her hands against both bulges pressing against her body, Anya likely got the reaction she wanted, as she felt both bulges twitch against her hands, heard a gasp from both Karina and Kali, and felt both of them shifting a bit as their cocks both swelled a bit larger, up to half mast within a few seconds. "O-Oh Anya, why does she have to do that in her sleep? Of all the times," Karina mewled cutely.

"O-Oh shit... n-not gonna give in," Kali panted softly, as both Karina's hand on her breast, and Kali's on her ass, gave a firm possessive squeeze.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya kept rubbing her hands against the two. Her hands sliding up to their pants and sliding in to rub directly even as she kept herself 'asleep.' Ontop of that the girl wiggled her tush a bit, grinding Karina's cock between her cheeks and Kali's between her thighs. The human girl 'mumbling' in her sleep as well. "Haaah, so warm.