Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

"The oni was in the way. You're coming with me now," the tall female called back to Anya, advancing on her and preparing to fight.

The tall blue skinned woman got close enough to attack, and swung her sword at Anya, who was able to parry it, before Anya attempted to retaliate, and just managed to get a good blow in on the tall woman's gut. "Gah... faster than I expected. No matter. I'll just wear you down, heh... and then wear you around," she said after Anya's blow.

She swung her sword around again, and managed to catch Anya with the flat of her blade in the side, knocking Anya around a bit, and causing her to stagger. After Anya was able to stop herself, and went back in at the blue skinned woman, Anya suddenly felt her feet leaving the ground, as her legs were swept out from under her, and she found herself lying on her back in the snow.

Anya - FP: 4/6, AP: 0/10
Frost Giantess - FP: 7/8, AP: 0/10

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dammit, apparently she had gotten soft over the last few days. That was the thought through Anya's head as she got completely trounced in the opening moves by the blue skinned woman even after she she got the first strike. Given the woman's impressive height and stature, Anya realized she was in a bad place as the girl had more reach and stamina then she did. So laying on her back, Anya tried to get the large woman to come a bit closer and sweeped around, trying to knock the giant's legs out from under her as well with her axe, and hopefully get back to her feet after to try to hit the girl again before she could get up.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Anya swept her axe around and tried to knock the blue skinned woman down, only to have her axe blocked by the woman's sword, but Anya was easily able to parry the woman's follow up attack with her axe, and managed to roll away and get back to her feet. After that, the two exchanged a few blows with one another, with Anya landing one or two decent hits, but taking one too, before she was caught in a clash, their weapons locked together for several seconds as they had a pushing contest. At first, Anya was holding her own, but unfortunately she got unlucky and slipped on a rock in the snow, and found herself on her back again, though the larger blue skinned woman slipped too and fell on top of Anya in the process.

"Oof... heh, looks like we're both in a predicament here," the blue skinned woman said, chuckling softly at Anya, who felt a hand creep up to grasp her breast a bit possessively. "Mmm, nice and soft. And warm too. Can't help but want to grope them more," she then said, squeezing both of Anya's breasts now as she lay atop the young human.

Anya - FP: 3/6, AP: 2/10, pinned and being groped
Frost Giantess - FP: 6/8, AP: 0/10, pinning and groping

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What, IS UP, WITH MY LUCK!" Anya roared as the frost giantess landed ontop of her after they both slipped. The human girl trying to shove the woman off enough to slip under her and grab onto her from behind so she could try to pin her. "Though you know, if you had just asked nicely instead of throwing a rock at us. Might have been willing to just have a trail fight and let you have a turn or something if you won, but nooooo. Rock first, ask questions later."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Anya and the giantess struggled for nearly a minute, before Anya got her feet tucked up between her and the giantess, where she shoved hard, throwing the giantess off of her and back nearly 7-8 feet. The blue skinned giantess was actually rather surprised by this feat of strength shown by Anya as she got back to her feet, and Anya did too, the giantess reaching behind her and plucking a small rock that had gotten lodged into her skin.

"I don't plan on sharing you with that oni there. The hellion witch. You will... belong... to the giant clan," the giantess said with a smirk.

Anya - FP: 3/6, AP: 2/10,
Frost Giantess - FP: 5/8, AP: 0/10,

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No, No I won't!" Anya growled, angry at this giant that was calling Karina a witch. Charging forward with her axe in her grip again she'd try to smash this woman down in one hit, knock her senseless so that Anya could finish her off.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Charging at the giantess, Anya swung her axe around at her, but was parried, but she then parried the giantess's retaliation attack, batting it aside easily. The two did another exchange of swings at one another, before Anya was pulled up in a bear hug, being squeezed hard enough to knock the breath out of her. Just as Anya felt her body starting to weaken from the lack of oxygen, she managed to get her axe haft brought down right onto the giantess's head, knocking her back and away and forcing her to release Anya.

"Gah! You'll pay for that one. I was going to be more gentle tonight, but not now... now I'm going to fuck you senseless," the giantess said, growling at Anya as she pulled her sword back around.

Anya - FP: 2/6, AP: 2/10
Frost Giantess - FP: 4/8, AP: 0/10

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Just, leave us, alone dammit!" Anya kept swinging, her form breaking down as she focused on just trying to do enough damage to take down the giant before she lost. The girl lost into a berserker rage for the moment, though she kept enough of her mental facility to keep using the blunt side of her axe rather then the cutting side.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Why should I? I am a giantess, we take what we want, and who we want. You'll make a good mate, and bear strong children. I can just look at you and tell that much," the giantess asked almost incredulously.

She came at Anya again, swinging her sword in an overhead arc, that Anya stepped out of the way of and managed to counter her foe with a massive hit to the chest, using the edge of the blade of her axe on accident as she overextended a bit in her swing. Thankfully, she hadn't killed the giantess, but she had left the giantess's chainmail she'd been wearing split, with shallow cut going just under the woman's breasts from nearly one side to the other.

Anya was able to follow up her counter with another good hit, and then a hard kick to the gut, knocking the giantess down on her back, as her blood dripped and stained the snow red around her, and as she landed, Anya heard a sickening slicing noise followed by an agonized howl of pain. Looking down, Anya saw a sharp rock that had been hidden beneath the snow around there, was jutting through the giantess's right side, from back to front. Despite all the tough talk and whatnot before, Anya saw the giantess now panicking, and coughing a bit, as she shook with fear, likely never having seen so much of her own blood before.

"H-Heh... I... I guess luck j-just wasn't on my side this day. P-Please... d-don't leave me like this. F-Finish me, a-at least," the giantess said, her body trembling even more with fear than before.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya was about to cheer at her turn around. The victory being hard won to say the least. Unfortunately though her cheer was cut short when she saw rock sticking into the giantess' side. Even if she had just been trying to kidnap her a moment earlier, Anya didn't want the woman to die. Even if the human was quite eager to fight that was all she wanted, a fight!

Dropping her axe and running over to the woman she would try to get her off the rock and put snow on the wound to try to freeze the blood and keep it from bleeding more. At the same time she was shouting over to Karina. "K-Karina are you okay?" Looking over to her oni lover she'd try to get a visual confirmation on Karina's status as well, and if the oni girl was okay she'd add. "We need to at least seal the wounds, we can't just leave her like this."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Anya dropped her axe and moved to help the giantess, the blue skinned woman cried out as she was lifted up off the rock, the sharp rock finally sliding out of her with Anya's help. The giantess had tears in her eyes at this point, and after a bit of work Anya had a lot of snow packed into the front and back holes. The shouting brought Karina around after a few moments, though she was holding her head.

"Ugh... I... I think I'll be alright. W-What happened?" Karina groaned softly, before spotting the wounded giantess and scrambling over to them. "M-Move over a bit. And clear that snow off so I can get to it the wounds," Karina stammered a bit, placing her hands over the giantess's wound.

Anya saw a bluish glow emanating from Karina's hands, and the giantess's wounds were starting to close. Karina looked like she was having difficulty as she sat there, but she didn't stop and kept pushing her magic out. The giantess was whimpering as her wound finally sealed up the rest of the way, and after a few moments, Karina collapsed over beside the giantess, who was now unconscious too herself, leaving Anya there alone, being the only one awake now.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya would sigh a bit in relief as Karina managed to seal the wound, only to start panicking again after as the two girls ended up unconcious. Given they were in the middle of the snow and she was stuck with two unconcious girls, Anya would do the only thing she could think of. Grabbing one girl at a time she'd pull them into the shelter of the rock and unpack the tent. Using her axe if necassary to nail it to the rock and into the ground. If she could get the tent set up, or at least get it into a lean-to, she'd then break out the blankets and cover the two with them before planting herself there with her axe. Making sure nobody else was going to try to hurt either of them while they were out.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After a good hour of work, Anya had both of the larger girls pulled into the tent, after she got it put up, and within another half hour she had a good firepit dug out and a fire lit, but she had to clear a bunch of the snow out of the way for both, but hey at least they'd have plenty of drinking water. The next couple of hours went by, with Anya able to boil them up some water using their cooking pot to refill their waterskins with, while the unconscious girls rested, and thankfully she didn't see anyone or anything else trying to attack them.

After the third hour of unconsciousness for the girls, Anya heard them stirring a bit, both of them groaning softly as they did.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya's arms were burning even on the third hour. While her axe was heavy, carrying both the girls had been a serious workout, but at least she had gotten them into cover. She was sitting around the fire with her axe nearby and a pot with boiling water infront of her when she heard the girls stir. Jumping up and heading over to both of them, though stopping at Karina first, hand's on the girl's shoulder, as she asked loud enough to be directed at both. "Are you alright?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Both girls groaned again a bit as they seemed to be waking up around the same time. "O-Ow... my head's still hurting," Karina groaned. "My side... f-fuck it hurts," the giantess then groaned.

After a few moments, Karina looked up at Anya and smiled softly at her. "Hey you..." Karina cooed at Anya, reaching up and caressing her cheek.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, you both did get rather badly hurt. It's a miracle you are even alive." Anya said as she rubbed Karina's hair and smiled back. "Hey, are you okay? You fainted after you healed our guest here."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yeah... I'm okay. Healing magics are... difficult for me to do though, and they take a lot of energy out of me," Karina replied, groaning a bit again as she gently touched her head, where the knot was at from the rock that hit her, wincing a bit as she did. "H-How long was I out?" Karina asked after a few moments.

The giantess was on her back and she raised her head up a bit to look over to the other two. "You... you spared me. Even though I tried to hurt you, to take you for myself. Why?" the giantess said, looking weak still from the wound, despite the fact it was healed.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A few hours. I got the tent set up so we should be fine for a night of rest." Anya continued to pet the oni girl, avoiding the bruise as she hoped to help relieve a bit of her pain.

Then she turned over to the giantess. "Because you're still a living person. Even if I'm a fighter, I don't want to kill anyone that isn't a wild beast. I wasn't just going to let you die!"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Karina cooed softly at Anya's petting of her head, nuzzling against her hand as she lie there. "Good, I'm glad you're okay," Karina said softly.

The giantess blushed slightly at Anya's words and sighed, looking away in both shame, and embarrassment. "You defeated me in battle. And you spared me. I... I owe you my life," the giantess said after a few moments.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Same, I was worried that rock might have done more damage." Anya smiled to the nuzzling oni. Continuing to pet her even as she turned to the giantess again. "As for you, if that's what you want to feel you owe me then feel free, I won't mind. Though I guess I should get your name."