What's new

RPG RPG Maker [A&A] AheQuest / アヘクエ (RE134091, RJ134091)

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
OP update via Strange :

An RPGM battle-fuck game: a male protagonist vs 50+ monster girls.

1565521281089-png.24769

DLsite: (jp)
(en)

Premise:
MC will explore Ahe island for its legendary treasure.
Conveniently he will engage in sex-battle with 50+ monster girls in the process, assisted by the mysterious Remina.

Controls:
Arrow keys to move around
Z for action/activate/select
X for menu

Gameplay:
Simple battle-fuck with traditional JRPG mechanics:
Find and exploit your opponent weak point (ass, breasts, crotch) to beat her into a puddle of pleasure... Or get raped before you can.
All enemies feature a special move / position (with special art) which they will try and use to their advantage.
After a while, you'll be able to capture monster girls, lock them in your basement, and replay their H-scene. Doing so will eventually 'break' them into their ahegao face - hence the title.

H-content:
Rape, reverse rape, monster girls
Battle sprite + variations for every monster girl out of 50+
Every girl has at least 1 special H-attack sprite.

1565521610097-png.24770

New Battle Fuck game! Looks good, combat and art.

Translation thread here~~!

Attachments

• ahekuetitle.jpg
    ahekuetitle.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 123
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: アヘクエ [A&A]

not actually new, was on hiatus for nearly 2 years. they only reannounced it 1-2 months ago. and was pretty disappointing compared to what i had in my head.

not actually new, was on hiatus for nearly 2 years. they only reannounced it 1-2 months ago. and was pretty disappointing compared to what i had in my head.

did not know that ... sorry.
But, you know where I can find it? :)

that's just based on the trial, sorry.

Found a few potential links on freakshare and bitshare, will share if they're real

Edit: Nope, the search continues, btw i searched cdtv so no going there

Last edited:

>That third image on DLSite.
>"AM I KAWAII, UGUU?"

That face is horrifying.

mh the art doesn't looks good and there are some lolis:(
but if it has bf i may gif it a try,

(still waiting for ero night 2, fleeing, waiting kep waiting so long)

Seems to be pretty mediocre if you can't read Japanese. Unlike some more recent BF games, there seems to be basically no "cut-in" attacks, and you have no real idea what the opponent is doing to harm you.

I imagine its conveyed via their dialogue boxes, but unless you can read Japanese there's no real way to tell whats going on in a battle at all.

Seems to be pretty mediocre if you can't read Japanese. Unlike some more recent BF games, there seems to be basically no "cut-in" attacks, and you have no real idea what the opponent is doing to harm you.

I imagine its conveyed via their dialogue boxes, but unless you can read Japanese there's no real way to tell whats going on in a battle at all.

sooo true... :(

I was expecting more...

The curious thing is that in the ROBF site, he said he got the inspiration from this game.

sooo true... :(

I was expecting more...

The curious thing is that in the ROBF site, he said he got the inspiration from this game.

I can see elements of it, given there is that in-battle dialogue. ROBF just went to actually try and convey what is happening a bit better.

Though BF games are typically more about the dialogue and text then images, so we really lose out on a lot of it if you can't read it.

I can see elements of it, given there is that in-battle dialogue. ROBF just went to actually try and convey what is happening a bit better.

Though BF games are typically more about the dialogue and text then images, so we really lose out on a lot of it if you can't read it.

the Livedoor translator is the best I've ever seen... after OCN, but it went offline. :(

livedoor is in Japanese but it has the flags of the countries to identify their language ... it makes much more sense than google translator ... :)

the Livedoor translator is the best I've ever seen... after OCN, but it went offline. :(

livedoor is in Japanese but it has the flags of the countries to identify their language ... it makes much more sense than google translator ... :)

Never heard of Livedoor.

Though BF games are typically more about the dialogue and text then images,

this only counts for bad or/and old bf ones i prefer full animated games but there aren't many ero night, robf, incubus fantasy are best examples for what i mean they having animations for all attacks, hope there gonna be more games like them,:p

i also using translation tools like citranslator for games with too much text
but bf games aren't supposed to be text based, they're about sex fights, damned.:D

this only counts for bad or/and old bf ones i prefer full animated games but there aren't many ero night, robf, incubus fantasy are best examples for what i mean they having animations for all attacks, hope there gonna be more games like them,:p

i also using translation tools like citranslator for games with too much text
but bf games aren't supposed to be text based, they're about sex fights, damned.:D

you must not like games like EraToho and EraSQ lol XD

Is there any link for this game yet ?

I must admit i'm a big fan of BFRPGs with great POV arts; and there is very few of those (incusbus fantasy, robf, ero night the well known...) but those are the only games I really enjoyed to do...wish i could forget them to re-discover then, in fact)

I'm sooo looking forward for ROBFS4U (was a long time ragnarok online player also...The first game ROBF was a real shock to me, in an awesome way) and ero night 2 (not as much though; the art might be good, the battles are too annoying and repetitive...could use more game design there)... and deep in myself i hope the author of Incubus fantasy comes back and continue his awesome game (you should check the art he posted before he went missing; it's so promising it's a shame that the project got abandonned)...

So...back in today I came across this thread, and this game (whatever it is called) seems interesting enough for the waiting...

(btw is that what u call stop lurking ?)

Last edited:
Back