What's new

RPG RPG Maker [A&A] AheQuest / アヘクエ (RE134091, RJ134091)

Dark_Messiah

Reputation score
Re: アヘクエ [A&A]

hrm weirdly when i open the game up, it works but almost every single text is a very weird square and sometimes numbers. :confused:
Sorry for rezzing an old thread but i found myself facing this issue and have no idea what to do about it. Any ideas(running the game with jap applocale)?

My apologies, i solved the problem. I remembered that going the applocale way is the worst thing to do, so i switched the non unicode app language(region?) to japanese and now it works perfectly.

Lesson learned: applocale can go to hell.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for rezzing an old thread but i found myself facing this issue and have no idea what to do about it. Any ideas(running the game with jap applocale)?
applocale does not always work - switch windows locale to japanese, unpack game again

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

has anyone tried アヘクエ0~Remina~ yet? It's free on dmm.

LuL

Reputation score
yo quick question does anyone besides me also get an error evertime i lose like something about graphics and stuff? 24495 Thats what I'm getting. Can someone help?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old OPs, requites: description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated the OP.

LuL

Reputation score
well i found out that the file commonevents in data is responsible for that error.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back.