What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

You can reduce the amount if you win at blackjack, which (If I remember correctly) you need to talk to the old man about to learn that they cheat. After that it's just standard blackjack rules.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

You can reduce the amount if you win at blackjack, which (If I remember correctly) you need to talk to the old man about to learn that they cheat. After that it's just standard blackjack rules.
To expand further on this, actually a new person will appear at the Harbour to tell you that they cheat. After that it will be a one-time only chance to play a fair blackjack game of 10 rounds with them where each round won reduces 20k from the total at the end. I suggest saving beforehand.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To expand further on this, actually a new person will appear at the Harbour to tell you that they cheat. After that it will be a one-time only chance to play a fair blackjack game of 10 rounds with them where each round won reduces 20k from the total at the end. I suggest saving beforehand.
Ahh... I think I did talk to that one (one of the few untranslated dialogs I've seen, was unsure what it was about). I do have a no-reload policy (unless getting a gameover), but thank you very much for the information!

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah so the whole blog is dedicated for Lilitales?
Until Ishtar and the main storyline is fully translated, yes. :)

Is this game translated?
If so, is the translation data in this thread?
Ill go find it myself to avoid taking much of your time :(
SFrame's translation project for Lilitales:

It's not complete. Personally I'm still waiting for some more stuff to get translated before I jump into this game (haven't even tried it a little bit yet).
The data was on this thread's page 27, but it will no longer be updated.

New releases are instead posted on the (as Sayathing11 mentioned; also in my sig) and in the translation subforum threadhttp://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28187 I made for those that prefer to not to have to stray offsite for the releases. The only difference between the ULMF thread and the blog is that I post small progress reports on the right-hand side of the blog page. Other than that, they'll supply the same links.

This game is AMAZING! Why does it not have a ton of sales? Got it on DMM since it's not on the English dlsite, but the sales are just ok at best.

Thanks to SFrame for the superb translation too.

Question about the game. I'm currently at the get 200k gold phase, and... Well, having a bit of a "problem". I'm playing blind, and no reset unless I get a full gameover. The one loss I had so far was to a sand worm protecting a chest (so not a gameover). I'm trying very very hard for Luna not to get a loss or have to do bad things. But I'm at a loss on how to make money. I've completely cleared the dungeon/mountains to the NW of town, barely beat the boss and gave some wolf pelts for no benefit. Can win the first arena fight, but not the second. I'm at 15k after all that, far from the 200k. I did the beggar gropping even (as it's not that bad) so maybe I can get an alternative that way,

What are the options? Prostitution or dancing? Any alternatives? Repeating the first arena fight would be very slow at 2.5k per fight, and it doesn't seem like the princess has a lot of time (At end of day 3 but things are getting really bad really fast)...
Aye; np. :p

And it's as you expect - Lilitales does have a ton of sales; it's just that most of them are on the ; it easily smashed through 10k in the first month of sales. It's currently at 15k.

Indeed; blackjack is the only viable alternative of earning money at this point besides Prostitution, Dancing, and the Arena. If you want a virgin playthrough (as of v1.02), Dancing and Arena (and of course Blackjack) will do, but neither are completely translated yet (as of ENG v0.418c).

EDIT: nvm, ignore this spoiler'ed out bit. My sincerest apologies for the misinformation. I'll also change the blackjack dialogue to reflect this, as it was written on the erroneous assumption. m(__)m
However, I'd like to correct Kuro-san on one point: challenging Batil to his blackjack game isn't a one-time deal; you can actually try once per day (and each game is 10 rounds). :)

Ahh... I think I did talk to that one (one of the few untranslated dialogs I've seen, was unsure what it was about). I do have a no-reload policy (unless getting a gameover), but thank you very much for the information!
There's no shame in save-scumming, but you should have more than enough chances across 2-3 days to reduce the 200k deposit to a more affordable value through those blackjack games.

Also, I apologize about that bit at the Port/Harbor; I seem to have missed a small chunk of dialogue there (it was separated from the rest of the Port dialogues). Thank you guys for pointing it out; I'll have it translated in the next release.

Last edited:

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

However, I'd like to correct Kuro-san on one point: challenging Batil to his blackjack game isn't a one-time deal; you can actually try once per day (and each game is 10 rounds). :)
Curious, I was not able to select the option to challenge him again the next day. Was there something I missed in order to be able to do so?

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Curious, I was not able to select the option to challenge him again the next day. Was there something I missed in order to be able to do so?
Uhh... well this is very embarrassing. Back when I was translating the blackjack dialogue, I somehow interpreted something from it that suggest repeatability, and I even distinctly remember testing the game to see if one really could repeat the blackjack game - and somehow, I was able to repeat it after going to bed and finishing up the day...

But having tested it again just now, with both translated v1.02 and untranslated v1.02 versions, I couldn't reproduce it (WTF? @.@). So I just spent an hour pouring over the scripts again and again to search for whatever might set the %bj string back to ==4 so that it triggers the challenge again, but couldn't...

And as it turns out, even if the day advancement part of the script did somehow return %bj to ==4, the blackjack dialogue would reset to act as though certain events never happened (even though they did). So with this bit of evidence, I can draw a pretty well founded conclusion: that I'm right in another universe, and I've been transported to this universe where I'm wrong. =.=

TL;DR: So even as jarring as it is, all I can draw from this is that I'm wrong - the blackjack deposit reduction challenge is indeed a one-time offer (re-reading through some of his untranslated dialogue, it's to apologize for him cheating); I'm eternally grateful of you compelling me to check through the blackjack script again. <x)

I'll have to amend some moderately misleading dialogue to reflect the truth of this (will be busy this week, Blade&Soul coming out, but it will make it into the upcoming release). You have my most deepest apologies and thanks.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Virgin playthrough won't happen (lost to a sandworm) but that doesn't mean I'm not trying my darnest to minimize those situations. Thanks for the tip about the blackjack: through my exceptional blackjack skills (ie. Luck) I got 160k reduction on first try and the remaining 40k are probably gettable at the arena before it's too late. I'd try the dancing but in these games it usually gets really, really bad instantly... but might if things turn bad on night 3.

Seriously impressed with the game overall. The story is actually touching and presented quite well, and there's tons of neat gameplay tricks and "puzzles" in the fights, from the healing spear to blasting yourself with a thunder spell to countering sleep. The game also seems to allow the player a turn or two to figure it out, and it lets you change gear midfight. And it's usually not a game over on loss. So nice. The time limit thing is also intriguing: For one I really want to save the princess, and taking too long probably means her going through very bad things. Which makes for really hard decisions for Luna (like the beggar for a desperate chance at information)... Risk one for the other. In a regular Rpg, no tension, since we know she'll save the princess and either be fine or die heroically. In this game, no guarantees for either the princess and her knight, and that depends on the decisions I take as the player...

That's the kind of things that only work in the confine of an h-game, and it's a benefit that extremely few games utilize. At least for me, that makes for an experience that can't happen in regular games. Too bad I can count on one hand the games that I feel are genuinely better because of the h-content... ah well, I'm just weird, don't mind me!

Again, thanks for the translation! It allows me to actually appreciate this game properly. Using a guide wouldn't be the same. Don't worry if there was a few tiny mistakes: there's far more right than wrong :)

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Uhh... well this is very embarrassing. Back when I was translating the blackjack dialogue, I somehow interpreted something from it that suggest repeatability, and I even distinctly remember testing the game to see if one really could repeat the blackjack game - and somehow, I was able to repeat it after going to bed and finishing up the day...

But having tested it again just now, with both translated v1.02 and untranslated v1.02 versions, I couldn't reproduce it (WTF? @.@). So I just spent an hour pouring over the scripts again and again to search for whatever might set the %bj string back to ==4 so that it triggers the challenge again, but couldn't...

And as it turns out, even if the day advancement part of the script did somehow return %bj to ==4, the blackjack dialogue would reset to act as though certain events never happened (even though they did). So with this bit of evidence, I can draw a pretty well founded conclusion: that I'm right in another universe, and I've been transported to this universe where I'm wrong. =.=

TL;DR: So even as jarring as it is, all I can draw from this is that I'm wrong - the blackjack deposit reduction challenge is indeed a one-time offer (re-reading through some of his untranslated dialogue, it's to apologize for him cheating); I'm eternally grateful of you compelling me to check through the blackjack script again. <x)

I'll have to amend some moderately misleading dialogue to reflect the truth of this (will be busy this week, Blade&Soul coming out, but it will make it into the upcoming release). You have my most deepest apologies and thanks.
No worries. Actually I was just trying to find out more so that I might use it in future playthroughs. :p But glad I was able to be of some help even if indirectly.

Virgin playthrough won't happen (lost to a sandworm) but that doesn't mean I'm not trying my darnest to minimize those situations. Thanks for the tip about the blackjack: through my exceptional blackjack skills (ie. Luck) I got 160k reduction on first try and the remaining 40k are probably gettable at the arena before it's too late. I'd try the dancing but in these games it usually gets really, really bad instantly... but might if things turn bad on night 3.
That's really good for a first try.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a golden scorpion on one square of the desert that will always spawn, you need the quick cast passive and thunder bolt in the first slot, but it will always give you like 20k each time, then you leave and come back and do it. Since time doesn't pass till you enter town again, you could pretty much make all of the money you need for the entire game in one afternoon. It's not really sexy, but it's efficient.

As far the tile in question, I believe etigoya linked a screenshot in his walkthrough, but it's been buried pretty far back in the thread and I can't remember the page number anymore. I do remember where the tile itself is at least.

Denmu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a golden scorpion on one square of the desert that will always spawn, you need the quick cast passive and thunder bolt in the first slot, but it will always give you like 20k each time, then you leave and come back and do it. Since time doesn't pass till you enter town again, you could pretty much make all of the money you need for the entire game in one afternoon. It's not really sexy, but it's efficient.

As far the tile in question, I believe etigoya linked a screenshot in his walkthrough, but it's been buried pretty far back in the thread and I can't remember the page number anymore. I do remember where the tile itself is at least.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=702772&postcount=172

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I saw pictures on author's blog that are not in game. Will this game have extended version?

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I actually did remember the gold scorpion spawn location (mostly) when I encountered it. I didn't think of any way to catch it though due to the instant fleeing, but then I don't have the quickcast passive so I guess I can be excused :) How do you get that one? Pure leveling?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually did remember the gold scorpion spawn location (mostly) when I encountered it. I didn't think of any way to catch it though due to the instant fleeing, but then I don't have the quickcast passive so I guess I can be excused :) How do you get that one? Pure leveling?
Quickcast + lightning on the correct slot is all that's required. If the lightning doesn't kill in the first instance, get another 1-2 levels to make it strong enough to insta-kill the scorpion. The scorpion doesn't attack so there's no risk of getting killed in that battle.

There are actually multiple tiles which spawn the scorpion, since the hint from the person who talks about it mentions a specific geological feature which indicates where the gold scorpion hides.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Though having translated that tip from the Elderly Beggar, it never occurred to me take up hunting it as a way of making money.... Genius >.< lol

You're awesome, Zerrest.

I saw pictures on author's blog that are not in game. Will this game have extended version?
I'd guess with 75% certainty that they'll come in a future updated version (say, v1.03, v1.05, etc). The game's scripts suggest at a lot of unimplemented/incomplete content. It'd be odd to make his customers buy a separate, extended version (unless it comes at a significantly cheaper price, like what Beelzebub does), if that's what you're suggesting.

--------------------------------

p.s. On the side note, some of the translation's MEGA links went down from infringement claims. Lost my shit for a little bit, but I'm currently looking into the issue. Mediafire links are still up, though.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally couldn't resist and began to play the game, and I have a question:
Is there any downside to have infection level reach 100%?

haha666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finally couldn't resist and began to play the game, and I have a question:
Is there any downside to have infection level reach 100%?
It's game over when you reach 100%.

On the upside, there is a H scene.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another question: I read that you have 12 or 14 days to save the princess, so does choosing 14 days instead of 12 change anything?

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As I recall, running out of time takes you to a special game over screen where you can go back to an earlier day but keep whatever progress and money you have. If there are any drawbacks to doing this they were never noticeable to me, so I wouldn't worry too much about the time limit.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As I recall, running out of time takes you to a special game over screen where you can go back to an earlier day but keep whatever progress and money you have. If there are any drawbacks to doing this they were never noticeable to me, so I wouldn't worry too much about the time limit.
Cool, thanks :)