What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

Heh, because this got bumped, I'll ask for help in ruins again.

Even if I'm following the walkthrough, I can't seem to get past the first floor of the ruins. The hallway is blocked.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh, because this got bumped, I'll ask for help in ruins again.

Even if I'm following the walkthrough, I can't seem to get past the first floor of the ruins. The hallway is blocked.
Have you made it to the point where the party splits up and you have to reunite Luna with Cless and the professor?

The bit about the pillars which you weren't sure about only matters when all three have been reunited and they assemble at the blocked area wondering what to do. That's when players have to move to the right area and then cast the lightning spell to get the lift to operate.

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you made it to the point where the party splits up and you have to reunite Luna with Cless and the professor?

The bit about the pillars which you weren't sure about only matters when all three have been reunited and they assemble at the blocked area wondering what to do. That's when players have to move to the right area and then cast the lightning spell to get the lift to operate.
No, I'm sure the party didn't even split yet.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, I'm sure the party didn't even split yet.
Then it's too early to talk about lightning on the pillars.

You need to explore the map completely. Eventually you WILL get to the part when the party separates and you control Luna and Cless individually.

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then it's too early to talk about lightning on the pillars.

You need to explore the map completely. Eventually you WILL get to the part when the party separates and you control Luna and Cless individually.
I've explored every nook and cranny of the map. I still have Cless and Luna together.

Again, it's the ground floor AKA right after you enter. I've cycled the map a few times already, going in every little corner over and over.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've explored every nook and cranny of the map. I still have Cless and Luna together.

Again, it's the ground floor AKA right after you enter. I've cycled the map a few times already, going in every little corner over and over.
I didn't have a save right before the party split up since it was really obvious what one had to do. What little I remember from the time I played months ago was exploring the area which I could access, claiming every single chest I could lay my hands on which wasn't empty and hitting any switch that was there to be flipped. Eventually enough of the map opened up for me to enter the floor below the one with the entrance to the ruins.

I have a vague memory of some of the empty boxes in some rooms being triggers for opening up more of the map, including the "red" areas which are initially inaccessible.

The party split comes after an event which is forced on the party. It involves a switch and it'll end up with the player controlling just Cless as she ends up on a different floor and wondering how to reunite with her companions.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well I kinda got back into the game after a few months and I'm up to the part where I'm supposed to order wine then fight the goons with a guy with the eyepatch or something. Except that everytime i try to order anything, the chat box just closes. Bug or...?

EDIT: Nvm, got it to trigger. The eng patch helped me this time lol.

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't have a save right before the party split up since it was really obvious what one had to do. What little I remember from the time I played months ago was exploring the area which I could access, claiming every single chest I could lay my hands on which wasn't empty and hitting any switch that was there to be flipped. Eventually enough of the map opened up for me to enter the floor below the one with the entrance to the ruins.

I have a vague memory of some of the empty boxes in some rooms being triggers for opening up more of the map, including the "red" areas which are initially inaccessible.

The party split comes after an event which is forced on the party. It involves a switch and it'll end up with the player controlling just Cless as she ends up on a different floor and wondering how to reunite with her companions.
THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU'RE STUPID.

AND YOU ONLY FOUND IT OUT NOW.

I'm so retarded, I actually DIDN'T walk through the whole floor. I found some stairs downwards, after all.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm so retarded, I actually DIDN'T walk through the whole floor. I found some stairs downwards, after all.
Well, at least you can continue and you'll know what to do when you're trying to power the elevator.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Basic thing in Dungeon crawling is checking every corner ...
moreover if the type which resource get renewed each time you enter ...
(yes, this game don't have that feature, but at least enemies get renewed and some other game have renewed resource feature) ...

I'm glad this game don't get bugged at the dungeon since it can make crash our gameplay ...

for EXP, I think this game only give EXP if you fight enemy for the first time ... any respawn or renewed enemy won't give EXP ...

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I believe I've checked out the right part of the map without actually passing through it, and the map was deceiving me.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If we're talking about stuck, I'm stuck at fighting against the Fortune Teller. I didn't even get to destroy one of her flying orb.

Does anyone have any idea how to beat her?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few tips for beating the bosses for those who can't read Japanese and think levelling up the characters is the solution to everything.

EX dungeon final boss: Levelling up to 35 is not necessary to defeat this boss (I won with Luna at 21). Since all of the questions are being posed by players who can't read Japanese and don't believe in playing with machine help, a few tips in English for them to consider:

1. The orbs counter-attack against different types of attacks. Green against physical, purple against magic.
2. The colour of the crystal ball determines what type of attacks and counter-attacks the boss will employ. Yellow is default, Red counters against all skill-based attacks, Blue and Black defend against all attacks EXCEPT those listed in the "weakness" section displayed by the analyser.
Searching for "Ex dungeon final boss" might have brought this up, but since I posted it I'm bumping it up for those who need it.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, I did destroyed the two orbs simply smashing at lv26 but died from Fatima after, so thanks. I will try after a NewGame+ so I could keep the 'final thrill' a bit longer.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I did destroyed the two orbs simply smashing at lv26 but died from Fatima after, so thanks. I will try after a NewGame+ so I could keep the 'final thrill' a bit longer.
If you didn't understand what hint #2 was about, look at the colour of the fortune teller's orb before you attack. If you keep using special attacks against it when it's red, I'm not surprised you're losing when it should be straight-forward after the orbs have fallen.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is this game translated?
If so, is the translation data in this thread?
Ill go find it myself to avoid taking much of your time :(

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this game translated?
If so, is the translation data in this thread?
Ill go find it myself to avoid taking much of your time :(
SFrame's translation project for Lilitales:

It's not complete. Personally I'm still waiting for some more stuff to get translated before I jump into this game (haven't even tried it a little bit yet).

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

SFrame's translation project for Lilitales:

It's not complete. Personally I'm still waiting for some more stuff to get translated before I jump into this game (haven't even tried it a little bit yet).
Ah so the whole blog is dedicated for Lilitales?

Likewise, I rather wait it to be fully translated than play partials ( Not that i loath them, its just its a headache for me, since i dont have the time to run around talking and figuring out what's next.)

Thanks for the help!
Bookmarked it :)

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game is AMAZING! Why does it not have a ton of sales? Got it on DMM since it's not on the English dlsite, but the sales are just ok at best.

Thanks to SFrame for the superb translation too.

Question about the game. I'm currently at the get 200k gold phase, and... Well, having a bit of a "problem". I'm playing blind, and no reset unless I get a full gameover. The one loss I had so far was to a sand worm protecting a chest (so not a gameover). I'm trying very very hard for Luna not to get a loss or have to do bad things. But I'm at a loss on how to make money. I've completely cleared the dungeon/mountains to the NW of town, barely beat the boss and gave some wolf pelts for no benefit. Can win the first arena fight, but not the second. I'm at 15k after all that, far from the 200k. I did the beggar gropping even (as it's not that bad) so maybe I can get an alternative that way,

What are the options? Prostitution or dancing? Any alternatives? Repeating the first arena fight would be very slow at 2.5k per fight, and it doesn't seem like the princess has a lot of time (At end of day 3 but things are getting really bad really fast)...