What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

Is there only 1 scene with the homeless man? The same scene gets repeated over and over again when i talk to him. I read somewhere before that there is a anal scene with him, anyone know how?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there only 1 scene with the homeless man? The same scene gets repeated over and over again when i talk to him. I read somewhere before that there is a anal scene with him, anyone know how?
Increase lewdness.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Increase lewdness level and change your clothes in your room before going out to a more kinky set, that is what i did.

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, thanks for the quick answers guys. I will play this game again when the next bit gets translated.

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been playing using the English translation patch, but for some reason the game won't let me save. Has anyone been having the same problem?

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I've had that. Make sure that none of the game's files are set to read-only. Otherwise I'm afraid I don't know what the problem is.

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looked at all my text files, didn't find any that were read only. Can any file be set in a "read only" state?

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've been playing using the English translation patch, but for some reason the game won't let me save. Has anyone been having the same problem?
This was brought up a while ago, the download of the game you got is probably missing the save folder. In the location with the game, add a folder named "savedata" (no quotation marks) and that should fix it.

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! I did what you suggested and it works now. I was wondering why there wasn't a save folder.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My guess is that whoever uploaded it deleted the saves folder rather than just deleting all his save files.

skazure

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I can find the 1.02 patch?

Miraggio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think this is one of the most enjoyable heroine protagonist game ever made and this totally deserves a full translation.

Our Group is doing a webcomic about a heroine as well, and part of the story event we conceived was partially inspired by some of the events of this game, like the gangrape in the pub. Honestly, after playing this game I even started reconsidering if this kind of gameplay isn't better than RPGMaker one and build a game like this rather than JRPG-styled.

In my opinion this is EXACTLY how a erotic female protagonist RPG should be like: multiple paths, complex corruption system, progressive ease at stripping, adequate reaction from NPCs, retractible bad endings and a hot female protagonist, not too busty with some original features (like white hairs, which are rare).

I only tried a couple paths, I'll wait for the full translation to enjoy this masterpiece in the H-Game Sector. I think the author had really good taste here.

The only little turn down was that being alley-gangbanged when walking naked on the main streets doesn't have its own CGs.

Miraggio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, after you get beyond 85 lust she will be able to walk around naked (everywhere except slave market, I assume she fear being mistaken for an escaped slave or something there).
Now I'm not sure I nailed the dialogues correctly about what happens, but if you walk naked in market street you will read people talking about her state, then you see an alley, then you see her covered from head to toes in sperm.
At that point it's semi-impossible to get back to your bed without reaching 100 lust thus getting a bad ending (which HAS a CG).

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New post on the circle's blog. It looks like he's doing a number of CG (13?) for the new update, but I had to use a machine translator to get the japanese entry, so I'm not entirely sure of what I read. Anyway, no release date or anything.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New post on the circle's blog. It looks like he's doing a number of CG (13?) for the new update, but I had to use a machine translator to get the japanese entry, so I'm not entirely sure of what I read. Anyway, no release date or anything.
For anyone not sure what this is referring to:

テキストは大体終わりつつ、CGと組み込みは60%ぐらいきた感じでしょうか。
追加アプデの基本CG内訳はルナ2、クレス6、アイリ3、ジル2、ほか2ぐらいでほぼ固まりました。
シーン数は13ぐらいでしょうか

取り急ぎ進捗報告でした。引き続き作業頑張ります

=

Much of the text has been completed with CG installation at approximately 60% progress.

It's more or less decided the new update will have the following new CGs: Luna 2, Cless 6, Airi 3, Jill 2 and 2 other extra CGs.

The number of new scenes should number 13 thereabouts.

The above was just a quick progress update. I'm working hard on what's left.

Machine translate the Japanese text for those who don't give a damn what I wrote in English.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

Sup, one of the translators here. Could somebody check Tunnel73's website and confirm what their latest post is about? I have a feeling its about a new update with additional scenes but if anyone could confirm I'd appreciate it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sup, one of the translators here. Could somebody check Tunnel73's website and confirm what their latest post is about? I have a feeling its about a new update with additional scenes but if anyone could confirm I'd appreciate it.

You're translating and you can't read?! I'll give the following text below a crack, but the usual disclaimer applies and anyone who thinks they can do better can help themselves with whatever a machine spits out.

大方の作業が詰めとなってきました。8月中には出せると思います

当初の予定では基本CG3,4枚ぐらいのアプデで2ヶ月位を目処にと考えてたんですが
→5枚→10枚→15枚、3ヶ月→半年→1年とどんどん増えてしまいました。
まこと恐縮なのですがアペンド版として100円パッチの有料頒布という形で新作発表させてください。なにとぞおなしゃす(´;ω;`)

内容の内訳はメインシナリオの補完が2シーン、残りがクリア後の追加となります。
Hシーンがメインの追加となりますが、やり込み向けのEXボスも何体か闘技場に配置されます。

引き続き作業頑張ります

=

Most of the work has been finished, I'm thinking to release this around mid-August thereabouts.

I was thinking of an initial release of 3-4 CGs on a bimonthly basis, but the plan's expanded to 5→10→15CGs over 3 months → 6 months → 1 year. Hence I've opted to release the new content as an additional patch worth 100 Yen, please continue to support my work (the last bit is slang so I'm foregoing accuracy in favour of something close to the intent).

The content will include 2 additional scenes in the main scenario with the remaining scenes occurring after the main game has been cleared. The sex scenes will be appended to the main scenario but the EX bosses for players looking for a challenge will be placed in a Colosseum for fights on demand.

I will continue working hard on finishing the content.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

You're translating and you can't read?! I'll give the following text below a crack, but the usual disclaimer applies and anyone who thinks they can do better can help themselves with whatever a machine spits out.

大方の作業が詰めとなってきました。8月中には出せると思います

当初の予定では基本CG3,4枚ぐらいのアプデで2ヶ月位を目処にと考えてたんですが
→5枚→10枚→15枚、3ヶ月→半年→1年とどんどん増えてしまいました。
まこと恐縮なのですがアペンド版として100円パッチの有料頒布という形で新作発表させてください。なにとぞおなしゃす(´;ω;`)

内容の内訳はメインシナリオの補完が2シーン、残りがクリア後の追加となります。
Hシーンがメインの追加となりますが、やり込み向けのEXボスも何体か闘技場に配置されます。

引き続き作業頑張ります

=

Most of the work has been finished, I'm thinking to release this around mid-August thereabouts.

I was thinking of an initial release of 3-4 CGs on a bimonthly basis, but the plan's expanded to 5→10→15CGs over 3 months → 6 months → 1 year. Hence I've opted to release the new content as an additional patch worth 100 Yen, please continue to support my work (the last bit is slang so I'm foregoing accuracy in favour of something close to the intent).

The content will include 2 additional scenes in the main scenario with the remaining scenes occurring after the main game has been cleared. The sex scenes will be appended to the main scenario but the EX bosses for players looking for a challenge will be placed in a Colosseum for fights on demand.

I will continue working hard on finishing the content.
Sarcasm aside, thanks for the information.