What's new

雷神7 - RJ075311

Status
Not open for further replies.

taro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 雷神7 - RJ075311

If someone tells me what exactly I would need to add to the xp***.txt events to allow multiple pregnancies, then I will be happy to help you out in editing all of the events. Im pretty used to editing lots and lots of files.

Also to properly test if they work I propose editing those 2 pirate ladies you get when you start as a pirate. If we get those 2 pregnant at the same time we could then use the changes on other events.

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there is a bigamy mod that tried to install keep getting errors

部下プレイをして後々覇王になる場合は以下の作業をお願いします

1・まずプレイヤーを決める

2・プレイヤーキャラのIDを調べる(wiki等で)

3・eveフォルダ内のzyukonフォルダの中にある、namae.txtを開く

4・下の方に書いてある記述を参考に処理を追加

5・ゲームを始める

最初は自力で全ての男キャラの処理を追加しようとしたのですが、途中で力尽きました(´・ω・`)

i used bing trnaslate:

Please do the following if men play and later dynasties

1-First of all the players and decide

2-Take your pick to determine the identity, etc. in wiki ( )

3, Eve folder in the zyukon folder in namae.txt to open

Description is written 4 / under the add processing reference

5 And games started.

Trying to add processing of all the male characters on their own at first, but in the Middle 力尽きました

so what should i edit?

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you for the info! Sounds like fun.

Yes there a lot of parts that are still Japanese since they are stored in the exe and not in the external txt files.

I am trying to combine different translation providers like Honyaku and Google... IMO Honyaku makes better translations on the long sentences but Google is better in translating names and words. In the nutshell - I am translating Honyaku first and then translated untranslated pieces with Google. I am still not completely satisfied with there result mainly because of sound-imitating characters (like FuFuFu or TsuTsuTsu and etc.).

Not everything is translated with Honyaku/Google combo - I am still working on it.

Pedigree Investigators mod is in.
Hmm...one of the eve files gives me an ERROR:YEAR 0 warning even if using 2.14, 2.27 or 2.28 and inevitably causes my game to crash. Would like to figure out which particular file it is since I can't text hook as the spam causes my ITH to eventually crash
u186 seems to be causing a crash as well, what mod was that supposed to be?

Last edited:

isabbah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did a minor adjustment to the Pedigree Investigators events. In the original (when you are a faction leader) your ruler kills the child and banishes his wife, unless you do a cover-up to fool him into thinking it's his child. Still let's you live though. Doesn't even throw you in jail because he is scared of you faction I guess.

In this version he lets you all go because he is scared of your faction.

Attachments

Last edited:

isabbah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If someone tells me what exactly I would need to add to the xp***.txt events to allow multiple pregnancies, then I will be happy to help you out in editing all of the events. Im pretty used to editing lots and lots of files.

Also to properly test if they work I propose editing those 2 pirate ladies you get when you start as a pirate. If we get those 2 pregnant at the same time we could then use the changes on other events.
(Disclaimer: I've not tested everything of this myself so I can't guarantee it will work)

I think it's best to insert the command between the lines "zin_flush,pid2" and "end" as bgn suggested.

The important line is "set_ninsin,pid2,pid1". A
s long as the girl is pid2 and the player is pid1 it should work. That seems to be the case but I've not checked too closely. Maybe she'll end up making you pregnant sometimes :D

If you want to get fancy:

chk_msts,pid2,懐妊,0,NON,0,NON,0,NON,0,NON,0 //Only run if not pregnant
chk_msts_then
rnd,2 //2 determines the chance. As in 1 in 2 chance.
case0
set_ninsin,pid2,pid1​
chk_mval_else

taro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I ran into a problem. I wanted to use Notepad++ in order to use macros for easier work. The problem is that Notepad++ opens all the text using ASCI encoding instead of UTF8 despite the fact I changed the settings.

This is a very big problem as it completely breaks scripts that use japanese characters.

vkozyrev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I ran into a problem. I wanted to use Notepad++ in order to use macros for easier work. The problem is that Notepad++ opens all the text using ASCI encoding instead of UTF8 despite the fact I changed the settings.

This is a very big problem as it completely breaks scripts that use japanese characters.
Open Notepad++ > Encoding > Character set > Japanese > Shift-JIS

vkozyrev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm...one of the eve files gives me an ERROR:YEAR 0 warning even if using 2.14, 2.27 or 2.28 and inevitably causes my game to crash. Would like to figure out which particular file it is since I can't text hook as the spam causes my ITH to eventually crash
u186 seems to be causing a crash as well, what mod was that supposed to be?
Did you try to reinstall? Make sure it is PUK2.14.

Here another way of finding out which file is responsible for the crash (if the exception windows does not have the file name in the title) -
- Google and download Sysinternals Suite.
- Run procmon.exe from the suite.
- Set the filter so it only catches events from RAI7.EXE (can also add filter so it only catches files with TXT extension).
- Start the game and when it crashed look for the last *.txt file that RAI7.EXE was trying to open.

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did you try to reinstall? Make sure it is PUK2.14.

Here another way of finding out which file is responsible for the crash (if the exception windows does not have the file name in the title) -
- Set the filter so it only catches events from RAI7.EXE (can also add filter so it only catches files with TXT extension).
- Start the game and when it crashed look for the last *.txt file that RAI7.EXE was trying to open.
Useful, I might have to resort to that using if I encounter additional glitches. All the crashes seemed to stem from the abortion prevention mods, not entirely sure how though

I can't decide between using 2.14 and 2.27/2.28, are there any actual major differences between the versions? The translated csv and eve files are for 2.27 I read

And then I'm wondering, how do you visit a planet? I press the "visit planet" and "look for woman" button but there's some unhookable piece of text that comes up
edit: oh right, supposed to own a planet before I can do that...seems a pretty difficulty task just to chase daughters

Last edited:

taro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It worked!

However not every file had "zin_flush,pid2" line in it, but Im now able to jizz up multiple females. Check out hongfire thread for download link.

Last edited:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

zin_flush is simply command to flash screen, and show cumming image if it's available.

isabbah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed a bug in my code :(

The last line should be "chk_msts_else" not "chk_mval_else".
Right now the bug makes the scene end if she's already pregnant. But since the scene was about to end anyway it's hard to notice the bug ;)
You might want to fix it if you do any future modding, though.

taro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have uploaded v3 version on hongfire, it fixes that bug.

starnight090

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me with this problem. When I start a scenario I get a year 0 error or a script error. The second scenario work fine untill 30 years into the game and then I get a script error. This one looks like this.

Attachments

Last edited:

vkozyrev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me with this problem. When I start a scenario I get a year 0 error or a script error. The second scenario work fine untill 30 years into the game and then I get a script error. This one looks like this.
I think I had this before... Try to you this method to find out what script file is at fault:

starnight090

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if I did this right. The only thing I could find was xd_0607.txt and xd_0847.txt being Name not found?
The same result of Name not found for pson_op0.cvs to pson_op9.

Would these cause problems? This was for the year 0 problem.
I have the 2.14 PUK version and I am using you 2.14 PUK translation a few posts back.

I reinstalled and am using the 2.28 PUK instead. The game now kind of tells me whats wrong.
The problem midgame of scenario 2 seems to be in script u289.txt,u186.txt, and u004b.txt. All in line 4
For u289.txt and u186.txt adding ,2 after if_aft_date,(the year) seems to fix it. U004b.txt seems to be having problems with chk_mval pid3 or something like that. No clue how to fix it.

Year 0 eludes me and the other scenarios just starts listing names of people. hopes this give enough information for troubleshooting.

Last edited:

Zerohero20

Reputation score

For the year 0 and name bug the si and sn files in the eve folder are causing those. I just put back the original files and those errors stopped and I could play the scenarios again.

vkozyrev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if I did this right. The only thing I could find was xd_0607.txt and xd_0847.txt being Name not found?
The same result of Name not found for pson_op0.cvs to pson_op9.

Would these cause problems? This was for the year 0 problem.
I have the 2.14 PUK version and I am using you 2.14 PUK translation a few posts back.

I reinstalled and am using the 2.28 PUK instead. The game now kind of tells me whats wrong.
The problem midgame of scenario 2 seems to be in script u289.txt,u186.txt, and u004b.txt. All in line 4
For u289.txt and u186.txt adding ,2 after if_aft_date,(the year) seems to fix it. U004b.txt seems to be having problems with chk_mval pid3 or something like that. No clue how to fix it.

Year 0 eludes me and the other scenarios just starts listing names of people. hopes this give enough information for troubleshooting.
I fixed it by falling back to PUK2.14

starnight090

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Replacing the si and sn files fixed the scenario start problems. Thanks Zeroheart020.

vkozyrev:
The problem is that I get what I think is the same error for PUK2.14 or PUK2.28.
Going to start a new game and see if problems pop up again.
Thanks for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.