What's new

雷神7 - RJ075311

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 雷神7 - RJ075311

im having trouble installing the game, maybe i screwed up the versions (most likely) i downloaded the 3.12 patch, but it doesnt work in the zip file below it, ill try fixing it for now, unless some caritative soul links me the correct files :(

vkozyrev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im having trouble installing the game, maybe i screwed up the versions (most likely) i downloaded the 3.12 patch, but it doesnt work in the zip file below it, ill try fixing it for now, unless some caritative soul links me the correct files :(
I have not tried 3.x version. If I can find a link I will post it here.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

I have not tried 3.x version. If I can find a link I will post it here.
many thanks, i gave up after 3 hours of searching, hope you can find it, i guess that im only missing the correct zip

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Just search for R7P2-27v2(130623) in google
should be first link, that is the full version with both versions. you can add your mods and translated files to that version. :D

Darkstrain

Reputation score

Just search for R7P2-27v2(130623) in google
should be first link, that is the full version with both versions. you can add your mods and translated files to that version. :D
i am very very very gratefull dood, finally managed to play the game, its very complicated at a first glance, but i have the patience to finish this games every single time

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Also for all the screens you don't have translated, you can find them in the games manual folder, just translate the text with google.translate. I also found a mod that lets ya play as a girl with tons of custom pictures. it's in chinese and doesn't work with the japanese version. I'm currently looking for the japanese version, if I find it I'll post about it. the chinese version is like re-learning everything. I have most of the buttons memorized so that helps greatly. 女霸王加强版 <--- the file name of the chinese version. it's 14.1 megs in size :eek:

spine

Reputation score

Is there a updated h-code for this? The one I found earlier in the thread seems to have imploded with the update.

vkozyrev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also for all the screens you don't have translated, you can find them in the games manual folder, just translate the text with google.translate. I also found a mod that lets ya play as a girl with tons of custom pictures. it's in chinese and doesn't work with the japanese version. I'm currently looking for the japanese version, if I find it I'll post about it. the chinese version is like re-learning everything. I have most of the buttons memorized so that helps greatly. 女霸王加强版 <--- the file name of the chinese version. it's 14.1 megs in size :eek:
I was not able to download the mod from China... not sure why.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone could post links to all files needed after R7P2-27v2(130623) ? This thread is a mess.

EDIT: I found that I need R7P2-27v2(130623)-tz-translation.7z but can't find it.

gmanprime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

News.

1. Grahf posted mods. They are explained.
2. Someone hacked source. New machine-translated test .exe available.
3. I wrote guide. Very detailed.

Go here.

Enjoy.

@Cobra

Translation present on Hongfire. See attachment of post after guide. Enjoy x2.

Last edited:

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where exactly can I get this game?

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where exactly can I get this game?
Try

EDIT: Theres a lot of mods/things going on. Can someone compile all of them?

Tried translating the modded, but there is just too much COMMANDERS! So instead I'll go with the original.

-J

Last edited:

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is awesome! I just went from beginner mode to expert mode. I just have one question:

How is everyone translating the items? I'm using the hook for agth found in OP, but it doesn't seem to capture the stuff in the item menu.

Thanks! =)

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is awesome! I just went from beginner mode to expert mode. I just have one question:

How is everyone translating the items? I'm using the hook for agth found in OP, but it doesn't seem to capture the stuff in the item menu.

Thanks! =)
What I translated is without mods, the original. From the title it says "RAIZIN7 ver7.79X"

but I dont know if thats the latest though.

me ga.co.nz/#!U5hiGKZC!MZ-V_aZoMW-FBFH5E8aLmCBlfMEyTr-VUkOyc4oLfEw

remove space. Translated items and fships [ I cant see where the names of the fships appear though ]

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What I translated is without mods, the original. From the title it says "RAIZIN7 ver7.79X"

but I dont know if thats the latest though.

me ga.co.nz/#!U5hiGKZC!MZ-V_aZoMW-FBFH5E8aLmCBlfMEyTr-VUkOyc4oLfEw

remove space. Translated items and fships [ I cant see where the names of the fships appear though ]
Thanks dude, you're the best!

How did you open your csv, btw? I'm running in Japanese locale, but when I open my copy of the csv (from my own game directory), the chars get wreaked. Actually, maybe it'll work if I open it with notepad...time to tinker!

Anyway, I didn't know about that csv, so thank you!!! :D

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks dude, you're the best!

How did you open your csv, btw? I'm running in Japanese locale, but when I open my copy of the csv (from my own game directory), the chars get wreaked. Actually, maybe it'll work if I open it with notepad...time to tinker!

Anyway, I didn't know about that csv, so thank you!!! :D
About that I found this useful program around the web.
What it does is it basically decodes back the wreaked characters to normal.
To use it, go to File -> Open -> Choose Encoding -> Find the file -> Open.
Save it back. Then open the CSV.
It doesn't work 100% all the time but it does the job right.

mega .co.nz/#!Z8ZUEYLI!xvrt9_rya0wRyaTvCcQvV8b1TTnID_s2SZT6GpQWrHA
remove spaces

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

About that I found this useful program around the web.
What it does is it basically decodes back the wreaked characters to normal.
To use it, go to File -> Open -> Choose Encoding -> Find the file -> Open.
Save it back. Then open the CSV.
It doesn't work 100% all the time but it does the job right.

mega .co.nz/#!Z8ZUEYLI!xvrt9_rya0wRyaTvCcQvV8b1TTnID_s2SZT6GpQWrHA
remove spaces
You're awesome! Thank you very much! =)

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gerdermit, my game keeps crashing >:I. Year 82, and after an event where my crew tries to depose me, I get a fatal error warning and ctd.

Status
Not open for further replies.