雷神7 - RJ075311

Status
Not open for further replies.

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 雷神7 - RJ075311

Just search for R7P2-27v2(130623) in google
should be first link, that is the full version with both versions. you can add your mods and translated files to that version. :D
do you know the passwords for them?

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

Also for all the screens you don't have translated, you can find them in the games manual folder, just translate the text with google.translate. I also found a mod that lets ya play as a girl with tons of custom pictures. it's in chinese and doesn't work with the japanese version. I'm currently looking for the japanese version, if I find it I'll post about it. the chinese version is like re-learning everything. I have most of the buttons memorized so that helps greatly. 女霸王加强版 <--- the file name of the chinese version. it's 14.1 megs in size
I was not able to download the mod from China... not sure why.
Does the same (or similar) mod exist in Japanese, so that it can be translated in English (ugh, why can't stuff ever be simple) ?

I would be very interested in playing with a female MC. I am using version "R7P3-13v2(131220)" by the way.

This has been one of my favorite H-RPGs lately, but I have to agree that it is still very much of a mess to get all the pieces & mods matching together for Raizin "newbies" like me (despite the help, and talent, of some people in this thread or on HF, who keep working for us. Thank you, really, your work is appreciated!).

Last edited:

AsakimDW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is trigger to see Olivia (Space Idol) event ?

I had to play in patch 2.xx (space pirate patch or something) in a long time ago.
But i can't see her :(.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Be an overlord. In the 8th month of year 77, her agent will make a request to hold consert event. (checking the event files, I think you have a second chance in year 83).

Afterward, you can simply thank her, or accuse her as spy and put her in jail (and a rape event will occur automatically the next month), but this will greatly reduce your offiicers' loyalty.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a scene here with an animated sex?

I decrypted the kuro.dpm and it contains an animated scene.

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a torrent or download for this game? I can't open the mediafire files from the OP or the torrent that was suggested earlier.

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

pan.baidu.com/s/1dDceD6D

That's the latest version with character mods already installed. You can also go to Hongfire and grab a neato translation of the game here.

hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/421909-%E3%80%90Space-Warfare-Sim%E3%80%91Rai-7-PUK?p=3505746#post3505746

P.S Sucks not being able to post direct link's.

Mithgardo

Reputation score

Hello,can someone please explain me how intelligence work when playing as an Overlord!!

Mill

Reputation score

Is there a scene here with an animated sex?

I decrypted the kuro.dpm and it contains an animated scene.
If your relationship is high enough, a random night visit may happen.
Thats the only animated one i've seen so far.

Also, for anyone not sure if they're improving or hurting their relationship
Google Translate...
--
[Name]の親密度が上がりました
{Closeness of [Name] has Increased}
--
[Name]の親密度が下がりました
{Closeness of [Name] was Down}
--

I spent WAY too long looking that up.
I gotta learn me that language proper.
unless someone has a completely translated version i haven't heard of yet.

the_vm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game deserves more attention.
Just made a torrent of game with all applied patches from hongfire:

It's a very big modded version of the game, it's somewhat translated, ~50% or so, mostly interface and some events. I also included a little guide there for new players. It is pretty stable for such mod, I only had one random crash in 40 hours of gameplay. Granted, sometimes you may have bug where destroyed ships don't get actually destroyed and crash your game on the next turn when you want to access fleet screen. Turn battle screen off before fighting to fix that.

carlosxuyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi, i started playing this game weeks ago and i like the game very much.
How do you make a pirate fleet in freelance mode? I know that i need two subordinates to start a pirate fleet.
I got two female characters and raised relation to 'Trust' and 'Friend' levels but nothing happens and i can't just give items to make them subordinates because there is no 'Give item' option when i talk with them.
Please help.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

hi, i started playing this game weeks ago and i like the game very much.
How do you make a pirate fleet in freelance mode? I know that i need two subordinates to start a pirate fleet.
I got two female characters and raised relation to 'Trust' and 'Friend' levels but nothing happens and i can't just give items to make them subordinates because there is no 'Give item' option when i talk with them.
Please help.
If I'm not mistaken, you must outrank them to make some your subordinate.
And since you're freelancer, ie. no rank, it's probably impossible to get subordinate.
Kinda make sense. What kind of military guy would become a civilian's underling anyway?
Maybe if you can find some other freelancers, or just join a faction.

carlosxuyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I'm not mistaken, you must outrank them to make some your subordinate.
And since you're freelancer, ie. no rank, it's probably impossible to get subordinate.
Kinda make sense. What kind of military guy would become a civilian's underling anyway?
Maybe if you can find some other freelancers, or just join a faction.
Thanks, your answer help me

carlosxuyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi again.
I need help in a quest that i think it involve pirates. I trield many things, but i can't seem to clear it.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
it has been a long time but... does anyone have an guide to this game? how to get/make all scenes happens? (I will be ok if someone has an guide to NTR scenes or how to get above the ranks.)

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it has been a long time but... does anyone have an guide to this game? how to get/make all scenes happens? (I will be ok if someone has an guide to NTR scenes or how to get above the ranks.)
Holy necro Batman!

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Its been a hell of a long ass time but I remember that to get the NTR scenes, you gotta have a wife and then have low favorablity with a fellow officer and then it will just eventually happen. I'm sure if you need to outrank him or not to make him jealous of your "successes." I don't quite remember how to get the ruler to NTR you but I do remember its wierd as hell cuz if your wife is the ruler, she'll be NTRing herself. Anyways, most of these stuff requires the right mods so make sure you have those mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.