What's new

雷神7 - RJ075311

Status
Not open for further replies.

LockNesTom

Reputation score
Re: 雷神7 - RJ075311

Can someone please upload the game with the translations already in place? I'm doing something wrong and I can read the start scenarios but everything else including the interface is in Japanese and that is a language sadly I can not read.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

You are using it correctly, alot of parts are jap, but certain area's will be in english, it's not a total complete job yet. also if you all need a break, I'd try out RJ035302 and add the RJ044895 to it, it's alot of fun, it's like like Rai7, but it's Rai6 and this one lets ya play whoever you want cept pirates. man or girl, and there is sex options for both. I wish they built of rai6 when they converted to rai7. cause rai7 does have alot of other features. still it ate up like 20 hours of my time over the last 3 days. :eek:

vkozyrev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are using it correctly, alot of parts are jap, but certain area's will be in english, it's not a total complete job yet. also if you all need a break, I'd try out RJ035302 and add the RJ044895 to it, it's alot of fun, it's like like Rai7, but it's Rai6 and this one lets ya play whoever you want cept pirates. man or girl, and there is sex options for both. I wish they built of rai6 when they converted to rai7. cause rai7 does have alot of other features. still it ate up like 20 hours of my time over the last 3 days. :eek:
Thank you for the info! Sounds like fun.

Yes there a lot of parts that are still Japanese since they are stored in the exe and not in the external txt files.

I am trying to combine different translation providers like Honyaku and Google... IMO Honyaku makes better translations on the long sentences but Google is better in translating names and words. In the nutshell - I am translating Honyaku first and then translated untranslated pieces with Google. I am still not completely satisfied with there result mainly because of sound-imitating characters (like FuFuFu or TsuTsuTsu and etc.).

Not everything is translated with Honyaku/Google combo - I am still working on it.

Pedigree Investigators mod is in.

Attachments

Last edited:

isabbah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for your hard work on the translation, vkozyrev! :)
Have you figured out any way to translate the UI as well or is that impossible?

Could you write a short description for each mod you include? Sometimes it's hard to know what they do so a description would be very helpful :)

num123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I figured out how to get assigned your own fleet. You need to be a Junior Officer 3-4 and you'll usually be the first to get out into space. The fastest way to get this done is spending the majority of the year doing work and suggesting to your king to upgrade the fleet every nine months, this backfired for me since by the time i was high enough rank to get my own ship our army was flying around in gundams and had stations with wave cannons and the political leader above me decided to stage a coup with equipment two tech levels below them :eek:

It's pretty much impossible to tell what all the options for fleets are, though. so i think ill wait for a UI translation before I try going any further
Can someone explain how you "work" when you are an officer? I have no idea to do assignments while i wait for the event to pop up.

vkozyrev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for your hard work on the translation, vkozyrev! :)
Have you figured out any way to translate the UI as well or is that impossible?

Could you write a short description for each mod you include? Sometimes it's hard to know what they do so a description would be very helpful :)
At this point I can only translate UI elements that are not embedded in EXE. Well... unless somebody knows how to convert compiled HSP3 (Hot Soup Processor 3.x) file start.ax to HSP source code. There one open source project our there that supposedly converts HSP app into Java. But I am not a Java guru so not luck there for me... The link is here

The following mods should be in the translation set:
- (Anti-abortion I) 流産予防 - u090-u094
- (Multiple pregnancy pattern) 妊娠 複数パターン - p097-p098
- (PUK small event set of 5) PUK版_小イベント5点セット - u002-u006
- (PUK Version pregnancy six mths session) PUK版妊娠六ヶ月会話 - u019-u020
- (Rotating female student) 女性転生F+ver1.2 - u289
- (Rotating male students) 男性転生F - u186
- (PUK Pedigree Investigators) PUK版_血統調査官を買収せよ - p020a-p020e

Last edited:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a download link? Pretty much everywhere I found are dead ones.

I like the art of slightly older bionoid characters:)

Shinkansen

Reputation score

I found a download link on Baidu, but can someone share the password from the archive? raijin7 doesn't seem to work.

EDITED. Oh I found the password - it's sstm.
Try searching "R7P2-27v2(130623)" to get a download link!

Last edited:

isabbah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've done a quick and ugly translation of the talk and faction meeting screens since they weren't properly explained in the manual. I've added them to the mostly empty wiki in case anyone is interested :)
hxxp://rai7.wikia.com/wiki/RAI7_Wiki

There seem to be an error with the item translation. Most descriptions doesn't match the item, but are for the item bellow.

Strange how there is almost no female officers in this game. Only a few nations have any at all and only about 3 nations seem to have several at the start. Even princesses and queens are kind of rare. Seems a waste to have all those mechanics for dating, marriage, blackmail and so on and no characters to use them on ;)

Josba

Reputation score

There seem to be an error with the item translation. Most descriptions doesn't match the item, but are for the item bellow.
I noticed that, seems to be an off-by-one error. I re-translated the file (google translate), attached.

I've also edited some of the descriptions as I figured out what they really did.

Finally, added tags for how each item is used (consumed,equipped,etc). This is based on some other numbers in the file, and not confirmed individually per item. I haven't found it to be wrong yet, though.

Feel free to include any or all of this in the translation patch or do whatever else you want w/ it.

Note: This file came from v2.27 of the game. Switching to this version of the file can cause items to be shuffled around on loading an old save, but everything should work on following turns.
WARNING: Unequip all items before installing this new file (otherwise, the shuffling can cause equipped items to disappear and then you will no longer be able to unequip them.)

Attachments

Last edited:

isabbah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! :)
There still seem to be some errors though. Maybe you use another version of the game? (I use 2.14) In your new file there where two more items than before.
What seems to cause the problems though is that the numbers at the end of each lines doesn't always match my original file. This makes the wrong items to appear when I load a save.

Josba

Reputation score

Thanks! :)
There still seem to be some errors though. Maybe you use another version of the game? (I use 2.14) In your new file there where two more items than before.
Yeah, 2.27, should have mentioned that.

What seems to cause the problems though is that the numbers at the end of each lines doesn't always match my original file. This makes the wrong items to appear when I load a save.
It's been awhile since I made this, but now that you mention it: Yes, when I loaded a save for the first time after fixing the file, my items seems to get shuffled around and I seemed to lose and gain some. It seems to work fine on following turns, though.

Last edited:

taro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question: Is there anyway to mod the game so sex counts as a free action?

Oh and 100% pregnancy chance.

BTW: was the issue with multiple pregnancies solved? I kinda didnt get the posts discussing it.

Last edited:

isabbah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question: 1. Is there anyway to mod the game so sex counts as a free action?
2. Oh and 100% pregnancy chance.
3. BTW: was the issue with multiple pregnancies solved? I kinda didnt get the posts discussing it.
1. Probably not. It looks bloody hard to do.
2. There is an item for that: 精力剤 Equip it to you character and it will be consumed after use. There is a cheat which gives you one of each item posted in this thread.
3. I think this is the gist of it: Yes, it's possible to do a workaround for it. But you have to add the workaround locally in every sex scene. So someone(TM) have to either write a script for it or ad it manually in 500 places.

edit: Well, if there is a command to set a character to available (not used action), it should be possible to do a workaround the same way as in question 3 I guess :)
I have no idea if there exists such a command though.

Last edited:

Josba

Reputation score

2. There is an item for that: 精力剤 Equip it to you character and it will be consumed after use. There is a cheat which gives you one of each item posted in this thread.
This item breaks the single pregnancy limit too.

taro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So it is possible to do a workaround? Like some kind of script that applies the effect of that 精力剤 item before every sex scene?

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So someone is working on the translation of this game? Freaking awesome. Reading people discuss this game makes me want to play it more and more but without a translation that's at least complete enough for me to know what the hell, it just seems kinda pointless.

Shinkansen

Reputation score

I am trying to translate it just for myself - I cannot do google translate properly, so I "decode" kanji manually.

For example, when the dialogue with your family member fails (?) they give you this message: 親密度が低下しました - intimacy was reduced

The sentence that you can see on the same screen and that ends with 興味を持たなかった。 means "was not interested in conversation".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.