雷神7 - RJ075311

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 雷神7 - RJ075311

use 7-zip and extract R7PUK.7z.001
and it will automatically use 002 and 003, they are all one file.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

raijin7
Now, can someone give me a ling to the patch that allows pirates to rape captives? (it is mentioned above)
Here, just extract the u322.txt in eve folder.

Rather than rape command in prioner menu, it occur as random event. It also allow you to gamble, and seem to lets you send one of female crew as spy(not quite sure).

Attachments

taro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, that mod works.

Any spots on some other good mods?

Themistoklis1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay so downloading tha parts from mediafire now, i dont like playing as a guy in hentai games, exeption the pirate i always like pirates. So my basic questions are can i play as a female without the patch? and if i can what can i become? and is there any translation going on? or i must still use aght and tranlsation agator until something comes up

Edited. how is the game called in english?

Last edited:

taro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No it is impossible to play as a female without the mod.

AFAIK this game stubbornly refuses any cooperation with text ripping software, that is why pretty much everyone is in the dark about game mechanics.

Raijin 7.

Last edited:

Scavion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyway to keep my prisoners from escaping? Makes playing as pirates really tough when you cant interrogate/throw them in the harem right after you raid.

Last edited:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks, that mod works.

Any spots on some other good mods?
is mod page on Japanese wiki. Several are just elaborate sex scene, but there are handful of custom scenario that's at least interesting.

AFAIK this game stubbornly refuses any cooperation with text ripping software, that is why pretty much everyone is in the dark about game mechanics.
No sure if it would help, but cover full info about game's script (it's in japanese, of course).

Anyway to keep my prisoners from escaping? Makes playing as pirates really tough when you cant interrogate/throw them in the harem right after you raid.
I found that just assign a personal crew (first command on crew menu, I suggest the pink hair girl) and 5 raid crews (second command on crew menu, just put all men there) seem good enough to keep prisoner in cell.

taro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to assign one of the officers as a guard. It is done via one of the buttons at the side. im not exactly sure with, but its one of those that change the occupation. If officer dosent have an occupation he has -------- in occupation column. Just choose of of the options that changes the empty occupation to something.

Scavion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah the first two options worked really well. Anyway to break the ones who give you !! marks in their dialogue? Can't seem to get them to join the harem lol.
Also is there a way to upgrade my ships before capturing a planet in Pirate mode?

Last edited:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyway to break the ones who give you !! marks in their dialogue? Can't seem to get them to join the harem lol.
Other than love potion, no. Either use them for ransom, release them, or hold them in cell until you become king and convert them as normal.

Also is there a way to upgrade my ships before capturing a planet in Pirate mode?
First is by equiping item, middle mode pirate seem to alway start with two cannon items (one hit every ships on grid, other only hit one ship but is stronger), and at least one item that boost a fleet max HP.

Second, choose ship menu (second top menu), click on the fleet then lower right corner. Click on blank portrait and assign co-captain. Each co-captain will add 600 to fleet max HP (I'm pretty sure they also boost fleet fighting power - from starting crew, I recommend the purple hair girl), then go fill your fleet HP at asteroids grid.

Once the starting fleet is filled, and you have some crews that's good at ship combat (the first two numbers behind rank in status bar), most likely turn from your haremette, you can creat second fleet by first command in ship menu (pirate has no rank beyond captain and crew, so it's easier to assign people here). Although I suggest you should only creat new fleet when you're on asteroids grid already, and has at least two crews for new fleet.

As pirate, you can have three fleet at most. But unless you're fighting one of those high level space fortress, or one of those ship with confusion ability, you should have no problem shooting everything in your path.

Scavion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah I see, can you tell me what items upgrade the ship? Ive got quite a few but dont want to waste any. And are they one use or permanent? The cannons I mean. A picture would be super useful. Also how would I go about using the item? The item button isnt on the menu.

Last edited:

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uhhh... Strategy RPG in japanese mixed whit hentai content
makes the game into a nightmare for me...

One of the various reasons why I no longer play some nice
ecchi visual novels for the PSP an pc which are in japanese...

I'll give it a try anyway and see if I can progress or not...

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I spent like 7 hours translating every file into full english, andmaking sure all the special characters were in the right spot, and it worked, but then it started to crash 20 to 30 minutes into the game with errors
what I figured out was for all the sex talk, you get like 4 to 12 spaces for text, but some of the text was longer, like 20 to 30 letters and spaces, so it wouldn't show everything. it would tell me which line was wrong. so I'd go back in, and tinker with it more, and then something else would break. so after 7 hours I gave up. the most I can translate it all the names, and items. cept in when you go to load your game up from a save it's all back to japanese. if you start a new game each time it stays english for the items and names of officers. I tried hooking the text with agth, cept the fields where it stores the txt it's all garbled up cause the game itself doesn't have japanese locale installed . so not sure how to get around that. :(
If you translated everything could you post what you have done so far? Maybe someone with more programing experience could get it to work?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I might of deleted them all or they were lost with the HDD messup, or they are somewhere on one of my HDD's, I'm still looking, I did find the items and people. which could use some touching up by someone more skilled. I'm still hurted over the time it took to go thru every single file in the eve folder and translate. I hope I can find it for someone to salvage.

Attachments

Scavion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know a good way of keeping your subordinates when your leader dies? My pirate king died and everyone freaked out lol.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

you gotta raise all their loyalty to max, but when you pick a new ruler they have to also be loyal, or they leave. it doesn't really matter to much tho, you can draft people in space and just do that until you have 3 ships full of 4, plus an extra 8 to 12 guys on standby

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

just follow the info in the picture, this is if your playing as a pirate of course. :D

Attachments

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah I see, can you tell me what items upgrade the ship? Ive got quite a few but dont want to waste any. And are they one use or permanent? The cannons I mean. A picture would be super useful. Also how would I go about using the item? The item button isnt on the menu.
If there is no item button, then you're most likely playing the beginner mode where item isn't available to use.

From the attached image, the first highlighted item increase max fleet HP by 1000. It's equip item (by second command in item menu), each character can be equipped with only one item, but you can remove it later (by third command). The other two are cannons (the first hit single target, second hit whole grid), they're "upgrade" item (first command) that permanently improve character, but gone after used.

BTW, full list of item can be found

Attachments

Scavion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any way to unlock all the CG? The method from earlier in the thread only got the ones on the last pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.