What's new

雷神7 - RJ075311

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 雷神7 - RJ075311

This game looks interesting, I really like this kind of war and politics games. Too bad its utterly unplayable.

atat23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ummm does anyone know how to increase the health of my fleets D: i cant seem to get it higher then 100
You need people assigned to 補給担当. (in charge of supply/replenishment) 1 person for each fleet that you're trying increase the health of. The fleets you're trying to increase the health of also need to be hovering on one of your own planets. I believe 知力 (wisdom/intelligence) also affects how effective the person you assigned is to that duty.

This game really isn't fun if you can't read Japanese as you'll need to remember a LOT and it would be nearly unplayable if you're not willing to take the time to remember the commands. (I can, so I have no issue, and the game is awesome if you can read Japanese. I find it one of the most addicting games I've played in a long time)

Also, to experience the full game you need to play in expert mode. Otherwise you're missing out on most of the game's aspects. If you just want to experience everything but don't want to have a hard time to can just play expert-easy mode. (after choosing from beginner/intermediate/expert it asks if you want to play in イージーモード (easy mode), which gives you a huge amount of starting money as well as making all your enemies significantly weaker in battle.

Last edited:

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not being too successful with this game, am completely lost after I get to the screen with grids.

Could anyone help this poor fella out with a few pointers? or up a save with the cg mode unlocked?

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not being too successful with this game, am completely lost after I get to the screen with grids.

Could anyone help this poor fella out with a few pointers? or up a save with the cg mode unlocked?
Just edit the text file sen0.txt and the rest and put change all the 0 to 1 to unlock cg.

Ex. e017,0 to e017,1

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What's the difference between all these links? Updated versions or something?

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ107853 Ver2.14
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/198111149/ce5e02b/107853Ver2.14.zip.html

RJ103523 Ver2.02
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/198115010/6ac3bb3/103523Ver202.part1.rar.html
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/198115060/9c34bde/103523Ver202.part2.rar.html

:)

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh man.. this game. Found it randomly a long time ago, and searched everywhere for it. Seemed like noone outside Japan had even heard of it.

Tried sooo hard to play it since I love Space Empire style games. I do know a little bit of Japanese, but this was just.... too much. Couldn't even figure out the most basic commands. ;_;

Moetan 1942 or whatever it was called was like a game of checkers by comparison.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

(First post here...)

Just play the easiest difficult level.

Playing as pirate (after select era, third option) seem to be easiest as it doesn't need much micro management. You start with a ship that's many times more powerful than usual. No rebellion as long as you keep raiding people, and it guarantee to capture a girl if you shot her ship down. After a year or two in-game time, you should have good set of characters, way better than any starter empire - and ready to capture a planet to start your own empire.

BTW, CG mode is a little strange, it look like simply see a sex scene isn't enough to unlock it in CG mode.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've had this in my backlog for awhile, I'll take this as a reminder to play it once I get off work today :)

I'll provide a simple menu translation and relevant stat readouts assuming nothing goes wrong.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just booted it up and there are tons of menu stuff :eek:

When you start game there are 3 difficulties:

Beginner - Basic

Normal - Has diplomacy, covert ops and research

Hard - Heroes have loyalty rating (citizens too I think?), internal factional infighting.

You'll then get a prompt on whether you're a beginner, unsure what this does, perhaps some form of tutorial overlay?

Next selection:
SC95 - Lots of stars
SC75 - few stars
SC100 - Final conqueror

Then:
Conqueror / underling - Pick a nation and off you go
Ronin - You're a wandering officer, seek employment with a nation and off you go (Or starting your own pirate). I believe you can play factional games within nations, and perhaps subvert officers to be loyal to you and betray your nation.
Pirate - Planetless power, until you decide to capture one.

If you pick Ronin, you'll get to pick your character heroes in a stat display. From left to right the columns mean:
Name, loyalty, Age, sex, job, level, attack, defense, intelligence, melee, diplomacy, special tactics, faction.

Note loyalty shouldn't matter here since you're picking yourself.

Ronin display is slightly different then empire display. I've translated menu below for ronin play, once you join a nation it changes.

Edit: Oh after a bit of playing, for relationship, lower is better. a relationship of 3 may only be possible if you go out with someone, I assume relationship 1 is only possible for married couples.

When you pick seek employment, from left to right the columns are:
Name, Cash, Officers, Planets, princess(es) :D

Finally, item screen translation:

There's too much other stuff for me to go through and translate plus I've only just started on ronin.

Last edited:

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any one have a quick Guide on how to play this?
I wouldn't ask if I atleast Understood the interface but I don't. AGHT Isn't helping since it can't hook onto the text.

atat23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game comes with a manual. If you have firefox and rikaichan you can slowly go through the tutorial if you wish (or use google translate), or perhaps someone who has time could translate the tutorial for you. The game has a ton of stuff and often you get to make some decisions so it may not be worth your time unless you have a basic understanding of Japanese.

If you wish to take the time to go through it, then read everything under チュートリアル (tutorial).
You may have to read what is under リファレンス (reference) to gain a deeper understanding of the game though.

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still confused as hell.
When I open the files the fonts are gibberish, translating it via google prevents me from seeing the images and changing pages.

Is there an English Wiki or something?
Most of the things I want to find out are: How to Rank up Intimacy, Marry, and Upgrade Ships.

From What I can tell Ranking up Intimacy involves Talking to the officers then picking an option. So far I got it up to rank 5 but can't get pass that.

Marriage I'm guessing, has something to do with a gift or maybe an option after you get a high enough intimacy with a girl.

Upgrading ships I absolutely have no idea.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, upgrade to v2.14 actually fix CG mode problem.

BTW, v2+ also add two more era, SC 75 which seem to be one design for starter, with very small area and only two factions. And SC 95 which seem to be "all-star" scenario, as it has all characters from three era.

Dating sometime involve minigame (I think it's only the case if you dating ruler or high-rank officer) which is automatically success if you simply turn off minigame in option.

The ship strenght is relate to characters' rank, lowest soldier (9) has only 600 HP while ruler' ship has 2000.

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With some trial and error I managed to marry. Still have no Idea what the option actually is but the first 3 usually raises or lowers their intimacy with you. Would you mind telling me with one disables the mini game? Or maybe a screen shot with what the options are with translation

I started my first game in Era 95...

I haven't played as a King yet but there was a brief moment when I was King when I Accidentally killed the king when I was doing Trial and Error. You can opt to promote officers up.

What I ment when I mention upgrading ships is it's starts. As far as I can tell you upgrade that by researching in the technology tab. Your only given the option to upgrade when you have a certain position.

Some characters aren't in the world, you'd have to make kids to see them, which can be time consuming. There's also the trouble of prolonging the game.

EDIT:
No one mentioned this but it is possible to translate some text. The files in the eve folder are the events that happens while playing.
The files in the csv are tables. Pson are character names, Items are for items, fship is your flag ship.

Last edited:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In lower right corner of option menu, second option.

BTW, if you can't stand "younger" girls, then turn off the first one show here as well (it also get rid of annoying "no image" during sex scene).

"I think" the third is pregnancy. The forth is cuckolding.

Speaking of pregnancy, raising boys will eventually cause problem. Once they're old enough (15?), they will build their own group within your rank and cause lot of complicate (and unlike other leader, you can't just throw your son in jail and reform or execute him). Girls has no such problem.

Attachments

Last edited:

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's a decent game but I mainly get turned off that the ending is pretty much a general ending for the character you're playing. For example, if you manage to beat the game with the king you start out with, it's still generic. It just tells you what happens to your kids and who becomes your successor. Oh and your wife will always kill you if you touch your kids, so stay away from them.

The general universe events only lasts for like 3-5 years of your current scenario. It usually falls out of whack later on as people get taken over/executed.

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Hinami
Is the gender of the kid determined during birth or during impreg?

@Arara
It's just your Wife right? so I can still bang my other kids so long as I'm not married to their mother? or will my wife try to off me even if it's not our kid

Not sure if you all know this already, but if you talk to male officers and picked the 3rd option you will randomly be asked to go out, if you agree then you'll go to a brothel. The girls you find there are the from the last two-three pages of the gallery.

To keep groups from separating from you you need to keep their group size less than 10% of your total officers.

If you manage to impreg a girl who is married the husband will come and try to kill you when she gives birth.

Lastly anyone here knows how to "cheat" items? On my current play thru I didn't get any good starting items. I restarted like 10 times and all of which had crappy items

Last edited:

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Gender is determined at pregnancy.

If you kill your wife right before you conquer the universe, she wont kill you (obviously). Then again, this is just in the epilogue wall of text so it wont affect your gameplay anyway.

Don't know how to cheat items in.

Status
Not open for further replies.