What's new

雷神7 - RJ075311

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 雷神7 - RJ075311

The worst I found was when I conquer certain empire, which the king is one of my officer's husband (you never have choice to spare him). She suddenly challenge my character in melee combat (if she kill him, you can continue playing as another character - although king's death is almost guarantee that the empire would shatter soon afterward). When I kill her, her daughter rush in to avenge her mother...(as noted, it's normal for princess to has very good ship, so it's quite big blow to my armada).

Well, I'm save scammer and found that you can fix it by throw the mother in jail and then just excile her, then conquer the empire (no, the daughter doesn't care about her grandpa). "I think" you can also remedy this by marry to mother, but she alway refuse in this case.

More hideous is when you kill a father to your men. In this case, you should notice that the characters' loyalty is cap at 65, and they will eventually challenge you. Although I'm pretty sure you can just put them in jail and either execute or exile them.

Played as low rank officer once, end with tragedy. He marry a girl, then his superior rape her, and later boast to my character. He challenge the superior, and then he die (follow by the wife who fail to avenge my character). I can't figure out how to avoid the rape (in option?), but turn out that if you compromise, the wife would just can't stand such coward man and start dating the superior.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The worst I found was when I conquer certain empire, which the king is one of my officer's husband (you never have choice to spare him). She suddenly challenge my character in melee combat (if she kill him, you can continue playing as another character - although king's death is almost guarantee that the empire would shatter soon afterward). When I kill her, her daughter rush in to avenge her mother...(as noted, it's normal for princess to has very good ship, so it's quite big blow to my armada).
Or you can use one of the items, I forget the name, to make her "forget" that you did something bad to her, like kill her husband/dad. Their loyalty cap is also 65.

Played as low rank officer once, end with tragedy. He marry a girl, then his superior rape her, and later boast to my character. He challenge the superior, and then he die (follow by the wife who fail to avenge my character). I can't figure out how to avoid the rape (in option?), but turn out that if you compromise, the wife would just can't stand such coward man and start dating the superior.
Make sure to not have any officers hate you (5), or they're highly likely to go and bang your wife/girlfriend. I didnt play subordinates much but try equipping your wife with that pure love certificate or whatever it was called.

vanchrian

Reputation score

Or you can use one of the items, I forget the name, to make her "forget" that you did something bad to her, like kill her husband/dad. Their loyalty cap is also 65.

Make sure to not have any officers hate you (5), or they're highly likely to go and bang your wife/girlfriend. I didnt play subordinates much but try equipping your wife with that pure love certificate or whatever it was called.
But experiencing such tragedies is half the fun! Almost makes me wanna check out the game despite the mountains of moonrunes.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just decide to tackle intermediate game...and wow, there is much more to learn...it turn out that that beginner mode actually disable story events. And those story event CG are way better than generic ones. Manage to unlock few, but is clueless on the rest. It doesn't help that story CG can be unlock only by using specific character.

Space combat is much harder with alliiance and pirate join the fight.

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Hinami
If it's the sexual kind then you could see the requirements via looking at the Eve txt that correspond to that event.
If you look in the thm folder there should be some pics, the number name of that pic is the eve number. The conditions is usually the first part of the txt under the event_start tag

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

file removed?

anyone got a link for this?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

So when you play as a pirate, how do you recover your ship strength, and how do you take over a planet.
I can assign people that I start with with 2 options, one has a max of 3 and the other a max of 5, now sure which either does, and I have 1000 ship strength to start until that runs out then it's game over.

I did right click on a planet and it looks like I loot them cause it steals their woman and gets money. do I keep doing that to take over a planet?
any help is appreciated. thanks

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

can i get a fresh link to this game

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So when you play as a pirate, how do you recover your ship strength, and how do you take over a planet.
I can assign people that I start with with 2 options, one has a max of 3 and the other a max of 5, now sure which either does, and I have 1000 ship strength to start until that runs out then it's game over.

I did right click on a planet and it looks like I loot them cause it steals their woman and gets money. do I keep doing that to take over a planet?
any help is appreciated. thanks
Haven't played in awhile. I recall for pirates:

1) To buy more ships, move fleet into asteroid fields. Apparently they all have arms merchant hiding in it with limitless supply of ready made ships to sell you.

2) for the 3/5 assignment option. I forgot what the 5 one is, but the 3 is for HR, or human resource. Every time you pay an underling to increase their loyalty or do similar HR things it uses up 1 of the HR officer's turn. Note that if all 3 HR officer is free, you can initiate option to seek more underling, which will very likely get you a new officer but uses up the turn for all 3 HR officers.

Don't remember how to take planets, since I never got that far before I shelved it

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To take over planets as far as I remember:
Have you ship on a BROWN planet. It can't be a home/capital planet of another kingdom.
right click on the hex and there should be 4 options. The middle two are the important ones: One makes you raid the planet, the other takes control of the planet.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Damn this game is tricky without the ability to understand anything. I Wound up sleeping with a girl on my first game day, and the next I was thrown in jail and the third I appeared to be following a different leader. So I'm guessing I was exiled.
Did I rape the princess or somthing?

Trickyness aside I'm definatly planning to truck on with it, I rember a few old games much like this on grid baised galatic conquest that were fun, ah memories. Can't remember their names for the life of me though.

Anyone got any ideas if there is a chance it will see a translation patch? I feel even if I figure out basic controls using that posted guide and manage not to do that for what would be a third time as I managed to do it again somehow while composing this message. I expect a lot would be missed out on being unable to read it.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn this game is tricky without the ability to understand anything. I Wound up sleeping with a girl on my first game day, and the next I was thrown in jail and the third I appeared to be following a different leader. So I'm guessing I was exiled.
Did I rape the princess or somthing?

Trickyness aside I'm definatly planning to truck on with it, I rember a few old games much like this on grid baised galatic conquest that were fun, ah memories. Can't remember their names for the life of me though.

Anyone got any ideas if there is a chance it will see a translation patch? I feel even if I figure out basic controls using that posted guide and manage not to do that for what would be a third time as I managed to do it again somehow while composing this message. I expect a lot would be missed out on being unable to read it.
Yeah if you try to force any of your superiors you get thrown in jail. I think trying to force yourself on a princess/queen is just 100% auto jail without any lovin.

I doubt there will be any translation patches... although I believe all the scripts are in text files.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah a translation would be awesome, I'm gonna experiment on the Raizen7 PUK and see if anything happens, if it does I'll share it to all :D

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Well translation is coming along slowly, I'm doing raizen7 ver 779
so far I have 23 event files complete, 367 more to go
I got items done, and names of all people.
after i finish all the files, I will be going thru them again and fixing the names of the people, the translation is a bit off for some names they are humorous so far. :D

Attachments

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

779? blimy I'm only on version 2.14.

Although the mod is compatable with my copy, if not my saves, Thanks a lot for the work

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

7.79 Is the Normal 7Raijin
2.14 is from the 7Raijin PUK(The most up-to-date is 2.17)

The PUK version is the most recent.

EDIT:
To the guy translating here's some things I noticed while trying to translate and messing around with the events:
Only translate things that are associated with the commands: zin_reg_qnar, zin_reg_event, zin_reg_msg, and zin_reg_#sel.
Try not to use words with cr in them or they will simply make a break in the dialogue. ie Jocrow will be Jo-break-ow. either try to word the translation to not use cr or spell it wrong in purpose.
Do not translate the item names. If you do then events that are suppose to give items won't do so. It's okay to translate the descriptions just not the actual name.
Translating the files in the eve folder won't translate the whole game. Those are just the "special" events. If you want to translate everything else then you'll have to somehow unpack the actual EXE then repack it after translating.
The ADDONs for the game are the same as the above except the files are in the pac#.dpm files.

Last edited:

nike12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can play and beat it on beginner, but anything above that is impossible.
Another issue is you can't play as a female, you auto-lose if you kill off every male leader in your nation. It's a good game, but there are many things I did not like about it. Wish it was further expanded on.
Edit: Oh, and the new version has been released. Looks like just loli and stat expansion, not much else.
I don't understand: you can't play as a female because you'll end up auto-losing or you can't play as a female at all?
I don't even know how to play as a female..... thanks

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You just can't play as female at all.

I found fan patch that allow you to play as female (女覇王への道.zip at hxxp://www49.atwiki.jp/rai7puk/pages/20.html), but seriously, start the scenario by has you gone through transexual operation quite turn me off (although I guess there is really no other way).

Status
Not open for further replies.